• Published 25th Dec 2015
  • 1,289 Views, 6 Comments

Enter the Dragon - alfonso_rd_33



After the chaos brought with the restoration of Princess Luna something else will change Equestria forever...

  • ...
11
 6
 1,289

7 - Only War Doesn't Change

“WHAT IN TARNATION WAS THAT…!?”

Roared Applejack as the message finished, pretty much telling them that the Pipbuck came from a different Equestria, one at war, an Equestria where her younger sister created machines for the ponies and had a couple of friends, but still it was at war...

“I... I shouldn't tell you... The events of that Equestria are pretty much self-contained... And they were unavoidable...”

Said timidly the Alicorn as he looked down at the barn floor, while Twilight and Spike looked at both of them, before Spike said...

“But you can tell us a short version of what happened... At least to give us peace of mind, right...?"

To this the Alicorn just kept staring at the floor, that's it, until a voice said in a sad, tired voice…

“That Ponyverse's zebras waged war on the ponies... You see, for them everything from space was evil so, when Princess Luna was purified of the Nightmare, they could not see anything but a monster hell-bent on the destruction and enslavement of not only Equestria, but all of the planet, right…?”

Said MOS-Tan as the Alicorn looked at her, one would say shocked, but we know better as he glared at his "assistant", yet she ignored him and carried on…

“But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked... sorry, old joke... but everything did change when Fluttershy and her team at the Ministry of Health developed the Mega Spells... of course Fluttershy being Fluttershy, thought that once both sides had the most powerful weapon then the war was going to end…”

To this all of the ponies but the Alicorn had to admit it was consistent with Fluttershy's character, it was something Fluttershy would do, of course, MOS-Tan let them reach to those conclusions on their own before continuing...

“So the Zebra-Developed Balefire bombs destroyed Equestria, covering the land with enough Magical radiation to make pony life unsustainable... thankfully the Stable-Tec made (The company formed by Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo) Stables helped Pony Life to survive the bombing, but not the wasteland…”

The sadness in the voice made Applejack pause, seeing how a post-war Equestria could end up, so AJ decided to change the subject...

“Then, how come he got a whatchamacallit from there when he went pony…?”

Asked AJ as she looked fiercely at MOS-Tan, all the while Twilight and Spike watched the debate...

“Honestly, I don’t know… my connection to the Shared Mind is stronger than the one of my Boss, but there’s nothing related to the Fallout: Equestria Universe… there’s no requests, no info, nothing… In fact, I assumed that universe was off-limits… so I can only guess our employer did do some background job on for it...”

The Apple mare looked at the Alicorn then, he seemed angry at he device, as it revealed information he thought they shouldn't know, but more than that he looked sad, as if whatever happened there was his fault, yet before the Holo mare could continue a voice was heard...

“So you want us to believe you are innocent of the suffering of that Pony kind, yes…? And who exactly is that employer of yours and how did him do such "internal job"...?”

This startled AJ, looking how Twilight's curious mind seemed to reproach the holo mare as she asked those questions…

“Well... not really... it doesn't really matter or not if you do the believing or not, considering that would be almost impossible to prove extra universal truths to you, considering my Boss here seems not at 100%... as for his employer, I don' think there's an easy way to present him to you, yet the closer would be that he's my Boss' version of Princess Celestia, but waay more powerful…”

The Answer pleased AJ to no end, it was honest, brutally so that Twilight seemed to freeze up for a second as MOS-Tan Carried on…

“Anyways… how come he could do the internal job you ask…? Well, considering that your Employer is for all intents and purposes God, or at least the representation of everything positive or harmonious, well… there is a number of ways… implanting ideas via dreams, casually guiding ponies to caches of limited “rare materials”, even snapping everything needed for his plan to work out of nothingness… those are some of his “Mysterious Ways” to do stuff for the betterment of not only pony kind, but creation as a whole… but hey! It’s just a theory… a Creational Drive theory! Oh and sorry for the quickest Heroic BSOD there Twilyken…”

To this, the Alicorn looked at the holo-mare curiously as he said…

“Did you just went all Trope savvy in front of Twilight *yay* Sparkle…? WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU…!!! So now we have you blabbering like some gossiper, using your bardassery in a totally inappropriate way and you’ve risked greatly making a nice first contact impression…! God they will laugh so hard if Starfleet gets wind of this…“

“Oh, calm down boss… this here is a couple of fine, strong Equestrian mares… didn’t you see how Fast Twilight Sparkle recovered from her Heroic Blue Screen of Death after being told there are beings that outclass the Princess…? She took it like a boss there…! And at least Applejack doesn’t want to kill us it seems. So chillax and let’s start with proper introductions, yes? You OK with it Ponies?”

Finished MOS-Tan, looking hopefully to Spike, Twilight and Applejack as Spike did a Brave Vesperia thing and took a Step forward and said...

“Hey there…! I’m Spike the Dragon, but you knew that already…”

“Poncho Rodríguez… Poncho for the cuates… nice to meet a fellow Dragon, even if you’re young, Spike… now, can you tell me where the *yay* I am…?”

Said back the Alicorn, whom now we know is called Poncho, to which this time Twilight Sparkle did the brave thing and broke the ice saying…

“Rodríguez… that’s a weird name…”

“oh Rodríguez is my Last name… it… indicates I belong to a family, in this case, I’d be Poncho, of the Rodríguez Family, it on itself means “Son of Rodrigo” so basically my very first ancestor was named Rodrigo, but now which Rodrigo it was is lost to Time and space… of course Poncho is not my name either, it’s a nickname, but I’m more comfortable being addressed by it than by my actual I won’t say what name…”

Finished Poncho as Applejack finished the bonding by saying

“Well Poncho Rodríguez, Welcome to Equestria… right now we are on Sweet Apple Acres’ barn…”

Author's Note:

I know I know, this was mostly a recap of Kkhat's Fallout: Equestria... Don't care I just did it...