• Published 25th Dec 2015
  • 1,289 Views, 6 Comments

Enter the Dragon - alfonso_rd_33



After the chaos brought with the restoration of Princess Luna something else will change Equestria forever...

  • ...
11
 6
 1,289

4 - Ghost in the Shelly

??? POV

My head hurt… no… hurt is a too soft a word… my brain felt as if a horde of bulls were stomp dancing on it, at least that was the first feeling I felt when I woke up… so of course my first reaction was to move my hands to my head so I could massage my poor, battered skull… of course I was aware of the warnings in my brain and also was aware of each order my brain shot out, basically the order to move my arm, place my hand near my head and to my fingers to massage it. Only to not to feel the soft caress of my fingers there… in fact I couldn’t even feel my fingers so my brain told my eyes to open Stat…

"OUGHWAH!!!”

I screamed as I shot open my eyes, looking at the extremities before them. Those weren’t Arms… and last I did a body check I had arms… of course this made me jump to the pile of hay that had been serving as my bed, and let me see the drape that was set as a blanket. Of course my heart was beating as if training for the Mexico GP, but I also noticed the erratic flapping of my wings… which also felt odd, really odd…

“Oh no no no no… what the *yay!* is going on…?”

Huh…? What was that? Was my thought, I was sure I had said f*yay* oh, there’s that again… somehow I couldn’t say f… ok the 4 letter word that can be used as a cuss word… well this was odd… of course, without thinking I said

“*yay* *yay* *yay* *yay* *yay* *yay* *yay* *yay* son of a *yay* *yay*”

OK, I’ll admit in that moment I felt… neutered… I mean, I couldn’t cuss! This forsaken *yay* of a universe was cutting out my cusses and changing the *yay* cuss words with *yay* yays! Of course, this all had been witnessed by a couple mares I had not noticed, so worried I was about my situation… I was even stepping on my former “bed” so I was startled when I heard the voice saying…

“Um… excuse me… can you understand me…? Could you tell me what’s your name…?”

Of course startled as I was I jumped out… my wings frantically flapping and getting me Airborne, which caused both… things… to look at me even more anxiously, of course flight wasn’t alien to me, nor even having wings… but losing my arms and fingers was quite a shock… but I was aware that my wings had set me horizontally instead of vertically, so my legs and whatever *yay* my arms are now were dangling in the air…

“It’s OK… calm down… we won’t hurt you…”

Said one of the things… it was a purple horse shaped thing, of course I call it a thing because I’m sure as *yay* I hadn’t met its kid of… horse… still there was I floating some meters in the air… my head pounding and barely understanding its words… then it said….

“Can you tell me what that is…?”

And used her right hoof to point to something new to me too… it looked like a strange mix between an Omnitrix and a WiiU pad… how did I know those terms I was half sure only… as the entry on this new, *yay* universe had messed up my memoir… and seemed to affect my link to our collective memory… yet, I was so enthralled with this thing that I kinda sorta… forgot to flap my wings… alas I dropped like a sack of potatoes… falling even from my beddings and splashing forwards on the floor as a light on the device was projected outward and a voice was heard…

“Uh… are you OK Boss…?”

Was what the voice said, startling the poor mares whom screamed like little girls upon watching the green ghostly form of a small unicorn mare coming from the device looking at me curiously before turning its attention to the mares saying…

“Oh Silly me… hello I am MOS-Tan the OS-tan, I am the physical representation of the MRDZ Operating System, my current compilation number is 23.030282 and who might you be…?”

Said the ghost as both me and the other mares looked at it, they frightfully and me curiously…

“Now, now don’t be scared, I am only projecting this hologram thanks to the current device I’m inhabiting, a cute little thing called a Pipbuck… sadly its holo generator seems to be only able to project the green hued light of the screen, that’s why I am rendered in 50 shades of green… so please, if I can have your names…?”

Repeated the OS-Tan as I looked at her rear, since she was focused on the strange mares, this seemed to make them more uncomfortable until the purple one said after coughing a second…

“I… I am Twilight Sparkle and this is my friend Applejack…”

Author's Note:

Well, New Chapter.... please don't forget to uppity vote and comment... Comments hlp me improve... and improving gives better content...

btw, the instances of *yay* are implied cussing... why implied...? because the *yay* MLP:FIM Universe doesn't let me do actual cussing!