• Published 25th Dec 2015
  • 1,289 Views, 6 Comments

Enter the Dragon - alfonso_rd_33



After the chaos brought with the restoration of Princess Luna something else will change Equestria forever...

  • ...
11
 6
 1,289

3 - The Secret World of Twilight Sparkle

Twilights POV

It had been a strange day so far, first I thought it was going to be a quiet visit to Sweet Apple Acres but then that explosion happened and… this… thing suddenly transforming to an Alicorn and to boot we had to move it to Sweet Apple Acres’ barn. Which wasn’t easy as he was covered in raw magic, so I could barely hold him during the moving of his unconscious body, thankfully Applejack made a makeshift stretcher so he could be carried relatively easily by both her physical and my magical prowess

"huh Twilight…?”

Applejack snacked asked me as we carried the unconscious Alicorn towards her barn, thankfully levitating the stretcher’s handle was easier than levitating him around… the magic around him made him hard to grasp,,,

“Yes Applejack…? What’s bothering you…?”

I asked my friend, not that much worried but intrigued, thinking on how in Equestria was possible a strange… thing… had suddenly changed into a pony, and an Alicorn to boot! I myself was as surprised and confused about it…

“Do ya think that’s how Alicorns are born…? Ah mean… he seemed to be quite in pain…”

And there was the question… Applejack was not subtle, well, I can admit I was pondering the same thing too… honestly, in Equestria there have been no more Alicorns born since the birth of the Royal Sisters, so, were Alicorns even born…? And if so, it was that painful…? Still I thought of an answer that would satisfy her curiosity, so I said…

“I... I don’t know, Applejack… I mean, Alicorns are supposed to be the peak of pony kind… Strong as Earth ponies, as magical as unicorns and even as agile flyers as any Pegasus out there…”

Thankfully the chat helped us reach the barn, and as Applejack and I lowered the stretcher I noticed what Spike had been doing in all the time we walked from the Sweet Apple Acres entrance to the barn… he had been looking at his right foreleg… as in it was the weirdest device I had ever seen

“What’s that Twilight…?”

The device was wrapped around the foreleg going from just before his hooves to roughly a quarter of the size of it… with some sort of padding between it and the actual foreleg… it was all grey metal colored save in a part, which seems would be easily accessible to watch by bending a bit the foreleg and look downwards… that part had some buttons, and a green hued patch of… was it glass…? In the right bottom part of the device there was the oddest engraving I’ve seen, a circular shield divided in three sections with a strange rectangle in the center and 8 stars in the outer ring of the shield, finally diagonally across the engraving, a small circle of glass was set….

“I… I don’t know Spike…”

Sweet Celestia I hate not knowing stuff… it’s grating on my nerves, oh well another visit to Nurse Redheart later, for now we need to focus on this problem. This huge Alicorn shaped problem, thankfully AJ has gone away, into the barn; to set up something so this issue can be corrected yet I can’t but feel something’s off. Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling this arrival could make or break Equestria as we know it… and that scares me… a lot…

“Sweet Celestia Save us…”

I prayed and after seemingly an eternity Applejack came back, opening the ban door and grabbing her side of the stretcher as we solemnly carried the Alicorn to the new bed Applejack had built... so as we finally managed to place him into the bed, both Applejack and Spike asked…

“The only thing left is waiting for him to wake up, yeah…?”
This of course took me out of my reverie, as I was looking at the device on his foreleg… such a mysterious device… what it was? How was it made? Could we ever replicate it? So many questions about only a device. Let alone him himself…
“Yes, we have done everything possible for him…”

I tiredly said as I heard Spike say…

“Mmmm guys…? Shouldn’t we contact Princess Celestia…?”