• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 1,380 Views, 25 Comments

Realms Unite! - Ninyn



Realms Unite is a story that unites other fandom realms. Main Character Nightshade The Gallant Unites the greatest heroes of all time to fight the darkest villain they've ever fought.

  • ...
24
 25
 1,380

Chapter 2 Use The Force Nightshade

Nightshade felt funny as he was sucked down into the portal and immediately felt very light when he touched solid ground on a platform. Vehicles of all sorts hummed and whizzed around in the sky and below. *Hmm… This is not what I was expecting,* Nightshade thought to himself. A clap of thunder shook the area and citizens started clearing the area except Nightshade.

Odion appeared before Nightshade in a set of robes similar to his own only black instead of white and tan, “I forgot the last detail I needed to add to your attire,” Odion said as he tapped Nightshade’s forehead and a wave of energy shot into his mind.

Nightshade saw dark warriors in a distant time with red energy swords, “Those beings are known as the sith. They are an ancient race bent on ruling the galaxy from the dark side of the force; however the warriors you seek to counter evil are these people,” Odion said as another wave of energy hit Nightshade showing him the peaceful warriors with multi-colored energy blades all except the color red.

“Ok one thing if I’m supposed to be on their side shouldn’t I have weapons that mimic theirs?” Nightshade asked. Odion chuckled, “No need for that. Shin Ryu and Shiekatsu Ryu have been upgraded by the portal to match lightsabers in combat. They now have the attributes of a Vibro-sword which can deal as much damage as a lightsaber. They have even retained their innate abilities they were given in your realm, but be careful not everyone will be fond of your presence. The Revan of this realm is a rogue Jedi who does not obey all of the council’s rules. He tends to overdo things when it comes to a mission. The only Jedi that respect Revan are Master Kenobi and Master Yoda. Be very cautious in this realm for there is a dark shadow looming over the Republic that the Jedi fear,” Odion said.

Nightshade nodded as he drew out Shin Ryu and Shiekatsu Ryu examining their newly enhanced abilities. With one swing of the blades Nightshade cut through a block of metal! “Wow…. You sure do know how to pick a realm Odion,” he chuckled. When Nightshade turned to thank Odion he found that the Force Sentient had already departed. Nightshade sighed, “See ya…” he said as he walked off towards a tram.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the Senate building Supreme Chancellor Palpatine hovered over a hologram of what seemed to be a large moon, “Soon the Jedi will fall and the republic will crumble to its knee’s! The only thing I need now is a “worthy” apprentice….” He rasped throwing up his hood. A great shadow enveloped Palpatine’s room which caused him to grow rather curious.

A power loomed over his being and it was something rather extraordinary compared to the force. Palpatine turned his chair to see a dark robed man with ancient armor on his upper body, “What business do you have here?” Palpatine growled lowly. The figure smiled, “My name is Roark Lindrake. You must be Lord Sidious I presume,” he said in a casual tone. Palpatine stiffened at the sound of his Sith Title, “And what makes you think that I am this “Sidious”?” he rasped.

Roark’s eye’s flared with anger as he bent the force to his will and pulled forth Palpatine’s lightsabers from his cloak, “I am far more powerful and wiser than you can hope to imagine you maggot! I am a being from beyond creation itself! If you wish to hold your title and life you will answer to me with respect! I am The Sentient of Shadows! A higher up in the world that was vanquished for nothing more than some stupid ideals! The light has out stayed its welcome in the world of the living!” Roark roared in anger.

Sidious did not like the way this man talked and quickly cast a volley of force lightning at the man, but Roark easily deflected the attack having it rebound on Sidious with a heavier force. Sidious writhed in agony as Roark held his volley of lightning on the Sith Lord, “Now that we are properly acquainted I’ll let you in on a little surprise!” Roark laughed as he touched Sidious’s forehead hitting him with an amount of dark matter that sent him rolling into the window.

Sidious could see the palace of the sentients and Roark’s palace of shadows beneath the realms, “It seems we have a common goal. Join me Sidious and you will have control over this pathetic realm while I exact my revenge upon those I once called my family. Help me wreak havoc and destruction with all the power in the realms!” Roark said.

Sidious gazed at Roark, “Give me two days and I shall…… consider your proposition….” He said. Roark smiled and bowed to the dark lord, “As you wish Lord Sidious. I understand this is all too soon for you to decide but know that my offer stands true. Farewell till our next meeting,” he said as he disappeared into the shadows.

Sidious got to his feet and called his lightsabers back into his sleeves, “A curious turn of events…… very curious…” he said as he called for his guardsman to come and repair his office.
Nightshade arrived at the center of the planet named “Coruscant” where stood the largest building Nightshade ever seen stood tall and strong. A great positive aura filled the air around the temple.

Nightshade could see younglings training in a courtyard far to the east. The Force seemed to strengthen Nightshades movements as he got closer to the temple’s main entrance. As Nightshade climbed the stairs men in white and blue armor lined the top blocking his path, “Halt!” They said together. Nightshade slowed his pace and held his hands high noticing the weapons they held pointed at the ready, *Blasters,* Nightshade thought.

“What is your name and title?” Said a trooper with a more distinguished set off armor with a blue shoulder set and darker helmet, “The Jedi temple is under heavy security due to heavy separatist attacks,” he said.

Nightshade didn’t know what to say. Obviously they spoke English but Nightshade had no identification papers, “Uh,” Nightshade choked. Then a young man with short brown hair spread the troopers apart, “Rex I told you to quit it with this hole security thing,” he said patting the distinguished trooper on the shoulder.

Rex looked at the man and then at Nightshade, “I don’t trust outsiders. I’ll have my eye on you Sir,” he said. Nightshade furrowed his brow and nodded, “Master Skywalker I leave him in your charge then,” Rex said as he walked off with his squad towards another part of the temple. *Skywalker,* Nightshade thought.

Skywalker turned towards Nightshade and smiled, “I’m terribly sorry about the Clones. The increase in separatist attacks is growing higher but it’s nothing the Jedi can’t handle. My name is Anakin Skywalker what’s your name?” he said with a smile.

Nightshade smiled in return, “My name is Nightshade. I’m a traveler from the outer rim come to join the cause. I’ve heard quite a lot about your actions Master Skywalker,” he said shaking Anakin’s hand.

“Well I try my best. You wish to join the war?” Anakin asked with a curious expression. Nightshade smiled, “My dream is to live in a world where everyone is free and has no need to fear the dark. I am appalled by the actions the Separatist army so I wish to help end their tyranny.” Nightshade said with a bright grin.

Anakin smiled, “Well then let’s head to the council I’m sure that the master’s would be more than happy to meet someone like you,” he said. Nightshade nodded, “I was hoping you would say that,” he said. Anakin turned and clapped Nightshade on the shoulder and guided him into the temple towards the upper levels where the council sat discussing the war.

Far off near the entrance a man sat with two lightsabers clipped to his belt watching as a man clad in Ceremonial Robes and Anakin entered the temple, “Now what have we here?” he asked aloud gazing down at the man’s blades tied to his hips. Revan spat to the side and looked down at his own blades recognizing a similar aura of energy emitting from the strangers blades, “Curious…” he said as he got up and followed the two from afar…

Within the sentient Palace Odion watched as Nightshade progressed through his realm, “It seems Nightshades counterpart has found him instead of the other way around,” he chuckled. Star Bright came into the room in her pony form and smiled, “I take it you’re enjoying the spectacle,” she laughed. Odion turned and smiled warmly towards Star Bright as she turned back into her human form, “Now that’s an expression I haven’t seen in a long time,” she giggled.

Odion laughed and turned a little red, “It’s just the thrill of dealing with yet another adventure my dear,” he said turning back towards the monitor. “Let’s hope that Nightshade can avoid his counterpart till after the council meeting,” Odion said rubbing his forehead. Star Bright nodded her head, “Makes you wonder doesn’t it? What the future could always be…” she said watching Nightshade enter the Jedi Council Room.

Nightshade walked into the council room and expected great thrones but was surprised to see that the people in the room sat eye level with him. Anakin bowed before the council and Nightshade followed suit. A small green elflike creature stood and smiled, “Master Skywalker good to see you it is,” he said.

Anakin smiled, “Master’s I have brought forth to you Nightshade from the outer rim. He claims that he wishes to join the republic’s cause and fight the separatist’s army,” he said. The little elf creature looked at Nightshade and held out a hand, “Come closer you must,” he said.

Nightshade obeyed the elf thing and knelt before him, “Yes?” He asked a little nervous holding out a hand to Yoda. Yoda began to trace over Nightshade’s hand with a claw closing his eyes and focusing on the force. Nightshade felt a tingly sensation run throughout his body as Yoda opened his eyes and smiled, “Interesting you are Young Nightshade. Wish to see your skill I do,” Yoda said letting go of Nightshade.

“Master Kenobi step forward please,” the elf said to a man with auburn hair and a scruffy beard. “Yes Master Yoda?” Kenobi asked gazing towards Nightshade. Yoda turned to Kenobi and smiled, “To the training room you two must go. Join the republic he wishes. So join he will under your watch,” Yoda said. Nightshade frowned and gazed down at the old Jedi Master, “As you wish,” Kenobi said walking out of the council room with Anakin and Nightshade following close behind.

As the council began to disperse Yoda walked into the hall way and noticed Revan hanging from the ceiling, “Master Revan, seeing you again good it is,” he said with a smile. Revan dropped to the ground and knelt at Yoda’s feet, “It is good to be within the temple’s boundaries Master…. I presume your meeting with the new “recruit” went well?” he asked. Yoda chuckled and nodded, “To the training grounds go you must. Interesting this Nightshade is. To know his true purpose you do?” he asked.

Revan smiled and nodded, “There is something peculiar about him. There is an energy within him that which I have never seen before. His appearance and weaponry also interest me. To come to the Jedi Temple directly is rather odd… I will keep you posted if I unveil anything else about this young man,” he said. Yoda nodded with a cheeky smile growing across his wrinkled face, “May the Force be with you, always,” he said. Revan smiled as he turned, “And to you as well,” he said starting off after the stranger.

Obi-Wan felt something different about the man standing before him. The man looked no older than his mid-twenties yet his appearance told he was a rather skilled man from where ever he came from. “To gain Master Yoda’s attention as quickly as you did surprises me, tell me Nightshade where did you craft those blades?” he asked.

Nightshade froze, “Eheheh the black sword I made; however the white blade was a gift from my father when he died. He was murdered by separatist’s years ago. With nothing left for me on my home world I set out for adventure and studied many swords fighting styles. I hope not to disappoint you on the training grounds,” he said smiling.

Kenobi smiled and continued to walk towards the training grounds, “We shall see soon enough,” he said with a laugh. Anakin chuckled, “Now don’t plan on pulverizing him Master. After all he did just arrive,” he said. Kenobi chuckled as they stepped into a large courtyard where many younger Jedi trained with their lightsabers.

Nightshade smiled looking at the younglings, *So young yet so adept at what they can do… Was it really that long ago I was but a young adventurer?* he thought. Kenobi turned and pulled out his lightsaber, “Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Obi-Wan-Kenobi. Jedi Master and Negotiator of the Grand Army of The Republic,” he said igniting his blade.

Nightshade smiled and was about to pull out his swords when a figure landed in between him and Obi-Wan, “Sorry to interrupt Master Kenobi but I’d like to be the one to test Nightshade. If you don’t mind that is?” the figure said. Obi-Wan disengaged his lightsaber and sighed, “Very well Revan if you insist,” he said.

Nightshade’s eyes widened, *That was rather fast,* he thought. “So you wish to join the republic and fight alongside the Jedi eh? My name is Revan Mal~” Revan stopped his sentence as Nightshade’s eyes flared to life with a brilliant blue aura and bringing up his hands to form a barrier all around, “Sorry to cut you off Revan but I already know who you are, and same goes for you Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. Now allow me to introduce myself… I am formally known as Revan Arrow Sentient Lord of the Zodiac Realm. I have come to you in a time of great danger. A former sentient lord known as Roark Lindrake has risen from his dark bindings set upon him many years ago and has come to take control of the realms,” he said.

Anakin and Obi-Wan looked like they were about to fall over. Revan looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack. Revan calmly rubbed his face and looked around as if he had just entered a dream, “If I may ask a couple questions….. Presuming you are what and who you say you are… why do you need our help specifically?” he asked. Nightshade took a deep breath and sighed, “There are seven realms known at this present time…

1. Zodiac
2. Ki
3. Force
4. Magic
5. Equestria
6. Chakra
7. Shadow

Within each realm excluding the shadow realm holds a set of hero’s. As of right now the universe has decided Obi-Wan and Anakin are the heroes of this designated realm,” he said.
“Then why do you need my help,” Revan asked annoyed. Nightshade frowned, “I doubt you’re going to believe me but you are the me of this realm. As far as I know certain people of the realms have separate forms in other realms. My quest is to unite the heroes of the realms and have us converge on Roark’s Realm while joining together with my other forms,” Nightshade said.

Revan scowled, “So you think by walking into our “Realm” you can just ask to join forces and expect us to believe your crazy story?” he yelled. “Well he did kind of just put up this weird energy field with just his mind ya know,” Anakin said. Revan turned are violent shade of red, “Not helping. If you wish to gain my trust and my body then you’ll have to defeat me first!” he yelled.

Nightshade frowned and looked past Revan to the other Jedi who just shrugged in confusion. Nightshade glared into Revan’s eyes, “So be it,” he challenged. Revan drew forth two lightsabers while igniting them revealing there blue and green auras. Night-shade drew forth Shin-Ryu and Shiekatsu-Ryu and steadied his breathing, *Let’s hope you guys hold out against those swords,* he thought.

Revan charged wildly with his lightsabers as Nightshade let down the energy barrier. Revan brought his lightsabers forward in a deadly dance but Nightshade caught both lightsabers in mid-strike with his blades. Revan’s eyes widened not believe that Nightshade’s swords could block lightsabers, “How did you?” Nightshade smiled, *Thanks Odion,* he thought as he kicked Revan in the stomach and leaped backwards.

Revan snarled in anger and sent out a volley of Force Lightning and hit Nightshade full on. Nightshade yelled in pain as he rolled to the ground with wisps of smoke rising from his clothes. The younglings had caught notice of the quarrel unfolding and began to step away from their training. Nightshade got to his feet and charged at Revan. Revan took one step backwards and slashed forward but Nightshade had disappeared. “What?!” Revan shouted as Nightshade reappeared behind him and used his energy to blast him to the other side of the courtyard.

Master Yoda and the other Jedi Masters arrived. Yoda smiled watching the two men fight equally but he knew something that Revan did not. The other Masters ignited their lightsabers but Master Yoda held up a hand, “No! Fight they must. Threat Nightshade and Revan are not,” he said. The other Masters looked at Yoda curiously but obeyed the command and withdrew their lightsabers.

Nightshade noticed the other Jedi and knew it was time to go, “Sorry about this Master Yoda but I’m borrowing your students for a little while!” he yelled. Yoda smiled and nodded as Nightshade bent backwards to avoid another of Revan’s attacks and kicked him in the jaw sending him high into the air. Nightshade jumped into the air dropping his blade’s and hit Revan full on in the back sending him flying into the ground.

Revan’s lightsaber hilts rolled out of his signifying his defeat, “I hate to do this unwillingly but I have no choice…” Nightshade said as he clipped one of the earrings Galaxy had handed to him onto his right ear and Revan’s left ear. A gust of wind erupted between them and flowed outward towards the others. As the wind settled Revan’s still form shimmered in the light and flowed into Nightshade.

Nightshade gained all the knowledge that Revan held. Nightshade stood and yelled in fury and an aura of blue lightning formed around his body. With the knowledge from Revan’s mind Nightshade transformed Shin Ryu and Shiekatsu Ryu into identical lightsaber forms to Revan’s lightsabers. The aura around Nightshade chirped and sparked and he knew the name as he said it aloud, “Force Fury…” he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chancellor Palpatine felt the great surge in the force, “This power is far too great even for Master Yoda….. Maybe it is time to make my move….” He said calmly…. Palpatine tapped in a couple commands on his office desk and two men appeared through hologram projectors. The two men, one an older gentleman while the other wore tribal face paint and horns protruded from his head, “Yes Lord Sidious?” The older one spoke.

Sidious smiled darkly, “Lord Tyrannous, you and Darth Maul shall converge on the Jedi Temple immediately… A great disturbance in the force has risen from within the Temple. Snuff out this disturbance before the Jedi grab a hold of it first!” he snarled.

Lord Tyrannous and Maul bowed then their transmission ended. From the shadows Roark appeared most displeased, “So you send out your lackeys from here and wait in silence? You disgust me Lord Sidious,” he said. Sidious turned and sent out a volley of force lightning but Roark once again tossed his attack aside.

Sidious’s expression grew dark, “Then what would you suggest shadow phantom?” he growled. Roark laughed and formed a lightsaber hilt in mid-air and called it to his grasp igniting the black blade that lay within it, “I’ll show you,” he laughed grasping Sidious by the arm and teleported them away from the senate building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightshade fell back a step as he released his Force Fury. Jedi Knights and Masters lined the court yard astounded by the event they had just witnessed. “Trained well Master Revan did,” Yoda said as he approached Nightshade. Nightshade felt tired and exhausted and began to fall but Anakin and Obi-Wan caught him before he hit the ground. “Rest he must… To my chambers he must go,” Yoda said. Obi-Wan and Anakin nodded and carried Nightshade off deep into the temple.

Yoda closed his eyes sensing a dark presence approaching the Temple, “Battle approaches the temple. May the Force be with us all,” he said. The other masters nodded and left for the armory.

Obi-Wan and Anakin arrived in Master Yoda’s quarters shortly and set him down on a cot, “What have we gotten ourselves into this time?” Obi-Wan said. Anakin smiled at his master, “Nothing we haven’t gotten ourselves into before,” he said. Obi-Wan smiled and turned to see Nightshade rising from the cot very pale.

“Easy there Nightshade. You used a lot of Force power for the first time and it nearly killed you. I take it we won’t be seeing Master Revan for a while huh?” Anakin said with a frown. Nightshade smiled, “You missed what I said. Revan and I are one in the same. Except now we are one whole being but me being the main body instead of him,” he said using Sarominae to heal himself.

Obi-Wan examined Nightshade’s strange technique, “That move is not of the Force is it?” He asked. Nightshade nodded as he returned Shin Ryu and Shiekatsu Ryu to their original forms, “It’s my own ability from my realm. It’s a two way spell that heals and takes the negative essence from wounds and I can send it out in a counter spell known as Sarominae Necarose. Both spells were created by me while I was training,” he said.

A great thunder clap shook the temple and all three warriors turned, “That wasn’t a normal thunder clap I presume,” Nightshade said groaning. Anakin and Obi-Wan both ignited their lightsabers and dashed off towards the explosion. “Hey wait for me!!” Nightshade called as he attempted a force dash but skidded abruptly and fell on his face.

In the main hall mandalorians and battle droids fired their weapons in all directions. Count Dookou and Darth Maul cut down several Jedi Knights till Obi-Wan and Anakin arrived, “Where is the strange one that arrived not so long ago?” Darth Maul snarled at Obi-Wan. “Whatever it is you’re looking for you won’t find it here!” Obi-Wan said. Anakin charged at Dookou head on Maul charged at Obi-Wan.

Nightshade arrived and saw the quarrel unfold, *Come on Nightshade think… Focus!!* He yelled in his mind. Nightshade felt the wisdom and power of Revan flowing through him as he focused on the force and sent out a volley of Force Lightning from his fingertips completely frying the battle droids. With another focused charge Nightshade leaped in the air into the middle of a group of mandalorians and used a Force Repulse to send to them to the ground. Dookou and Maul turned and saw Nightshade, “So you’re the brat we’ve been sent to demolish!” Maul growled as he knocked Obi-Wan to the side.

Nightshade smiled and turned to see a swirling cloud of nega-energy blow into the room. The energy dispersed and revealed a hooded man and Roark, “A pleasure to see you again Revan Arrow. I’m sorry to intrude on the party but I needed to persuade my disciple Lord Sidious here to join my cause,” he said. Dookou scowled and stepped towards Roark, “This must be a trick my~” Roark cut him off and grabbed Dookou by the throat and broke his neck, “Insolent worm. How dare you even try to speak to me?” Roark said as he put a hand out and pulled forth great amounts of negative energy from Dookou’s body. Darth Maul snarled and ignited his black lightsaber, “Damn scum!” he yelled. Sidious stood back and watched as Roark pulled out a broad sword made of mithril and easily parried Maul’s strike.

Maul grew angry being taunted and played with by this nobody who claimed to be in league with his former master. Roark played defense as Maul continued his violent assault and laughed all the while. Maul brought both of his sabers around but Roark stepped under the strike and cut off Maul’s right and with blinding speed. Maul cried out in pain feeling the bite of Roark’s tainted blade. Down came Maul’s Black Lightsaber and Roark caught it with a sinister smile growing on his face as he sent his broad sword away.

Maul rose to his feet and began to attack once more; however Roark easily parried each strike and caught Maul’s remaining arm and twisted him around then stabbed Maul through the chest. Maul choked and his eyes began to fog as the negative energy and his life force were forcefully yanked from his body and transferred into Roark’s.

Sidious stood mouth agape, “Have we a deal Sidious?!” Roark said in a deep dark voice. Sidious looked from the bodies of his dead apprentices to Roark, who stood much taller and now more powerful. Hesitantly Sidious spoke, “Yes,” and Roark’s eyes flared with energy and a dark smile crept across his face, “Very well,” he said.

“Now hold on a second!” Anakin said running forward. “Anakin don’t!” Obi-Wan cried but he was too late. Roark turned and shot forth a volley of blue Force Lightning at the boy. Nightshade ran forward and brought forth Shin Ryu and deflected the lightning before it touched Anakin. Roark frowned and used the Force and sent all three warriors flying back out the temple’s windows, “Not good!” Ob-Wan said but Nightshade pulled both Jedi in close and began to rise and landed back within the temple’s walls.

Nightshade looked around and noticed Roark had fled along with Sidious, “Dam,” Nightshade said inspecting the wounded Jedi and the broken forms of Maul and Dookou, “Quickly gather the wounded and take the mandalorians to the prison cells. Set the wounded in an empty chamber so I can tend to them,” Nightshade said. Obi-Wan and Anakin looked at him curiously, “What?” Nightshade asked.

“Who gave you command of the situation?” Anakin asked. Obi-Wan nodded in agreement, “Sorry kind of a habit,” Nightshade said with a cheeky grin. Anakin laughed and called a company of Clone’s to handle the wounded while other Jedi rounded up the Mandalorians.

Nightshade followed the Clone’s closely until they came to an empty chamber, “Thank you. You have my gratitude. I’ll take it from here gentlemen,” he said. The Clones jumped back astonished, “But Master Rev~” Nightshade cut them off, “Don’t worry about it. I promise they’ll be fine,” he said smiling. The Clones looked to one another and shrugged as they headed off towards the main hall.

Obi-Wan and Anakin arrived shortly after helping with the cleanup of Dookou and Maul’s remains. Nightshade sat in the middle of the chamber with the entire group of wounded knight’s around him, “Stand still… I can only do this once per day,” he said smoothly. Anakin was about to protest but Obi-Wan held up and arm, “Please continue,” he said.

Nightshade focused on all of the Knights and called forth on all of his energy as his eye’s turned dark red, “Sarominae-Zodiac Formation: Rebirth!” he shouted as tendrils of white energy shot forth from his body and into the Knights around him completely healing them. The knights rose in confusion slowly and stared at the still and pale form of Nightshade. Obi-Wan and Anakin stepped forward and helped Nightshade back to his feet, “Whatever it is you did it seems to have worked,” Anakin said.

Nightshade smiled weakly, “G-Good,” he said. Obi-Wan and Anakin guided Nightshade to another chamber and brought him some food and water. Nightshade gratefully thanked the Jedi, “So Roark succeeded in convincing that man to join his cause… This is not good news…” Nightshade said darkly.

“Surely there’s something we can do to help!” Anakin said. Nightshade ate another piece of bread and nodded, “There is actually but I need you two to clear your minds,” he said. Anakin and Obi-Wan both looked at Nightshade curiously, “Don’t worry I'm not going to harm you. I need you both ready for the oncoming journey if were to stop Roark,” he said. Obi-Wan sighed, “It doesn’t seem like we have a choice. That man Roark you said? Yes he took down two powerful enemies of our Realm like it was nothing while we’ve tried several attempts to defeat them and failed. If you wish us to join you then my lightsaber is at your service,” he said.

Nightshade smiled, “Then I guess you have my help as well. Someone’s gotta keep an eye on him besides you Nightshade,” Anakin laughed as he sat down and closed his eyes with Obi-Wan. Nightshade rose and his eyes turned electric blue once more as he focused his sentient powers on the two Jedi. Nightshade thought back to when he had first talked with Odion after he defeated Cyrus and the power fluctuation he had sent into Nightshade giving him the knowledge, wisdom, and skills that helped him control the sentient power’s he had absorbed from Cyrus.

Nightshade sent forth great bolts of energy into both Jedi and fell back a step from the shock. Both Jedi could feel the energy rising within them as they stood and auras of lightning similar to Nightshade’s from earlier formed around their bodies!

Anakin laughed astounded, “This is amazing! So this is what Master Revan must have been studying! Wait… does this mean we have the powers of the sith as well?” he asked concerned. Nightshade shook his head, “No. I only unlocked your Fury states to maintain a better battle position in our upcoming journey. The only other ability I have unlocked from within you is Force Repulse. Sith abilities such as Force Lightning, Drain, and Shadow point shall remain dormant unless you fall to the dark side,” he said.

Obi-Wan nodded, “Then let us begin shall we?” he said. Nightshade smiled then looked around the room as the two Jedi deactivated their Fury states, “First I believe we should step outside. I need more space to open the portal,” he said. Obi-Wan paled as Nightshade spoke, “Um did you just say portal?” he asked as they walked outside.

Out on the landing platform Nightshade focused his energy and called out to Odion, *The Jedi have joined to my side willingly. However my counterpart didn’t exactly fuse with me willingly,* he called. Odion’s calm force responded to Nightshade’s call, *We figured your counterpart would act in such a matter. Worry not. I believe in that in good time he will see to reason,* he called.

A great gust of wind blew about as a portal ripped open in front of the three warriors, “Umm no thanks. I’ve had plenty of weird joy rides in one life time,” Obi-Wan said with a scowl. Anakin laughed and pushed Obi-Wan through the portal and followed after his master with Nightshade not far behind.

Together the three landed in the sentient palace with a great thud. Odion used the force and pulled the three up to their feet. Obi-Wan looked around astounded by the architectural design within the palace. Quickly Star Bright appeared and dusted off the Jedi, “Oh dear look at your out fits. Nightshade I thought I told you to make sure they were presentable before they came here!” she said standing in her pony form.

Anakin’s eyes were wide as he stared at the pony, “A pony just talked?!” he said exasperated. Nightshade slapped himself in the face, “Oy vey,” he said. Star snorted and her horn lit up as she focused on Obi-Wan and Anakin. Both Jedi rose up into the air and a great burst of light lit the room as the Jedi landed on their feet in fabulous new robes and armor.

“Now let’s get on with the next task at hand. If you would turn around the next realm you shall be exploring is the realm of the Ninja!” Odion said as Kisashi Arunsune appeared and snapped his fingers transforming Nightshade’s clothes to match that of a true shinobi, “In my realm your counter part’s name is Evanston Uchiha. He is a hermit on the outskirts of the hidden leaf village. He knows of the sentients but not of the current task at hand. There is war happening in the far off lands that the ninja have to deal with. The essence within my realm that Roark wishes to claim is Madaara Uchiha. Remember Naruto and Sasuke are the men you need to recruit onto our side. Trust your instincts and don’t hold back,” he said.

“Hey what about us?!” Anakin yelled. Odion put a hand on his shoulder, “This is a task that Nightshade must handle alone. In the meantime I’m going to train you two to control your Fury states a little better. Good Luck Nightshade,” he said calmly. Night-shade nodded, “I’ll be back soon. Oh I almost forgot. Kisashi, how will I know which one is which?” he asked. Kisashi closed his eyes a bit annoyed, “Naruto will be the loud mouth trying to be the hero. Sasuke has a dark aura about his persona. Easy enough to remember?” he shouted. Nightshade nodded, “Ok got it. Loud mouth and Depressing asshole… See ya soon!” he yelled as he stepped through portal and was dragged into the realm of the ninja.



Author's Note:

Alright Chapter 2. This chapter was really fun. I really tried my hardest to bring out the power I want everyone to see Roark at. If you think Roark can destroy everything on a whim... you're wrong. He's still not at full power yet and he still needs some certain elements to finish the realms off. Hope you all enjoyed it and please leave a review!! ~Ninyn