• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 1,380 Views, 25 Comments

Realms Unite! - Ninyn



Realms Unite is a story that unites other fandom realms. Main Character Nightshade The Gallant Unites the greatest heroes of all time to fight the darkest villain they've ever fought.

  • ...
24
 25
 1,380

Chapter 7 Learning One Another

Obi-Wan, Anakin, Naruto, Sasuke, and Natsu all sat outside the Sentient Palace staring at one another with uneasy eyes. *This is so weird,* Naruto thought. Anakin was fidgeting with his robotic arm and turned to meet Sasuke’s stare. The two locked eyes and seemed like they wanted to attack each other.

Finally Natsu stepped forward, “It’s great meeting new people, especially people from other Realms. My name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel of The Fairy Tail guild in the realm of Magic!” he said with a bright smile. Obi-Wan smiled and also stepped forward, “Jedi Master Obi-Wan-Kenobi general of the Republic army from the Realm of The Force,” he said shaking Natsu’s hand.

Naruto chuckled and clapped them on the back, “Name’s Naruto Uzumaki soon to be Hokage from the Realm of Chakra! I totally agree with you Natsu on the whole meeting people thing,” he said smiling wide. Natsu smiled as Sasuke stepped forward not taking his sight off of Anakin, “Sasuke Uchiha an Avenger of the Chakra Realm and Naruto’s “friend” in arms,” he said.

Anakin grimaced, “General Anakin Skywalker of the Republic Forces a Jedi Knight and student to Obi-Wan,” he said joining the group. Odion and Kisashi both entered the room followed by Goku, “Go ahead and introduce yourself,” Odion said.

Goku laughed, “My name is Goku and I’m a sayain from the Realm of Ki. I’m a sayain that was raised on Earth away from my true heritage but that’s ok,” he said with a smile. Kisashi stepped forward removing his scarf and hood revealing his sharp golden eyes with the pattern of the Rinnengan and the dots of a sharingan, “Now that you’re all acquainted we can begin the training. Nightshade will be at rest for a couple of days due to the injuries he has currently suffered. Holding four other persons within his body has slowed his regenerative process and so we will prepare you before he leaves for the final realm to gain the final elements to this team of heroes. Any questions?” he asked.

Naruto put his hand up but Natsu and Sasuke quickly pulled it back down making Kisashi grin, “I understand each of you have your own particular amount of skills. Seeing as how Naruto and Sasuke have most of the abilities down all they need to improve on is their strength. Goku, Kenobi, Skywalker, and Dragneel you have the strength but lack the will to overcome illusions-” Natsu cut Kisashi off.

“Hey mister mysterious ninja guy if you haven’t noticed I’m a Fairy Tail mage! I can overcome any obstacle thrown at-” Natsu was cut off as Kisashi smashed his fist into his face. Naruto cringed, “I think you better do as he says,” he said. Natsu’s response was putting a thumb up while lying on the ground.

Kisashi’s eyes began to spin and soon the group stood on a great plane surrounded by trees and a beach in the distance, “Your first task is to get past Odion and me to the beach,” he said. The warriors all smiled and took a stance but Odion appeared holding up a finger, “However there are Rules to this game.”

1. No Flying
*Snapping his fingers Goku’s flying ability instantly disappeared.*
2. No Ocular Jutsu!
*Kisashi waved a hand and Sasuke’s Rinnengan and Sharingan vanished!*
3. No Clone Jutsu!

“Other than that you must work together to get past us!” Odion said smiling. Goku transformed into a Super Sayain and instantly everyone else fell to the floor. “Oh… Sorry I guess-” Goku stopped mid-sentence as Natsu and Naruto began to rise, “Don’t you worry about a thing Goku… Let’s show these guys just who the hell we are!” Naruto said. Natsu smiled, “I’m getting all fired up! This is gonna be an awesome fight!” he said mashing his hands together.

Sasuke looked to Naruto and smiled and began to force himself up as well. Obi-Wan smiled but still could not rise. Naruto and Sasuke both walked over to the Jedi and helped them up struggling all the way through. “Let’s do this!” Everyone said.

Odion and Kisashi glanced at each other, “Let the show begin!” they said. Together they charged as one but Kisashi and Odion easily knocked them back onto the ground. The power radiating off of Goku seemed to be fusing with everyone because they seemed to be gaining more and more on their posture and demeanor with each passing minute!


Naruto, Sasuke, and Natsu charged as one. Fire, Lighting, and Nature in one combo attack they lunged forward at Odion who jumped back as they hit the ground causing an explosion! Obi-Wan, Anakin and Goku dashed towards Kisashi who merely sighed and put up a wall of Chakra but Goku smashed through it with one hand while Kenobi and Anakin came forward with their lightsabers in a perfect dance.

Kisashi side stepped and deflected their attacks with ease. Goku brought a kick around and grazed Kisashi’s cheek. Kisashi bent down low and punched Goku in the gut causing him to crumple to the ground. Kenobi and Anakin came forward with their force fury active and pulled on Kisashi with the force.

Kisashi sent a pulse of lightning into the ground sending them all back. Then Kenobi looked up and saw they were uninjured, “Wait a minute…” he says holding up a hand. Goku and all the others stopped and looked at Kenobi. Kenobi smiled and motioned for them to follow his lead just walking up to Kisashi and Odion, “Concentrate, Relax, and let go,” Kenobi said closing his eyes.

All the others just stared at him but Sasuke was the first to notice, “Do as he says,” he said closing his eyes as well. Kisashi and Odion smirked as Kenobi passed right through them! All the other walked right through and opened their eyes feeling the sea breeze, “An illusion. Learning to use your instincts and other sense’s. You saw us and believed we had to fight. Kenobi let go of that feeling and realized the dupe… What gave it away?” Kisashi asked.

Kenobi smiled, “Mainly dodging our attacks, and when you hit us with your lightning. We all closed are eyes feeling the sting but when our eyes fully closed the sensation left my body… When we reopened our eyes I noticed we weren’t even injured. Illusions can only cause pain and death only if they are believed in,” he said.

Odion clapped his hands, “Most expected from you Kenobi. Now it’s time for your next challenge. This illusion will test every one of your abilities my-” Odion was cut off, “I believe it is my turn to take the reins dear Odion,” Star Bright walked onto the field wearing pristine armor.

Naruto blushed and began to walk away but Goku laughed and grabbed him by his collar, “I don’t think so,” he said. Naruto scowled and listened, “My illusions do not cause death. However they will test your skills of teamwork. All of you must work together to defeat the enemy on my stadium,” she said.

Naruto chuckled, “No offense Ms. Silver but I think we can easily take down a little pony no higher than my waist,” he said. Star Bright’s eyes flashed dangerously, “Then I guess you’ll be the first to fall Mr. Uzumaki, and when you do… You will get to visit my realm,” she chuckled evilly. Naruto paled, “I- I uh…” he stuttered.

Instantly they were teleported to an enormous castle dungeon, “Okay this looks familiar,” Anakin said. A giant golem with a knight’s helmet and a rock body with several multi-colored spots on it trudged into the room. Each held a combined design of a certain realm. The heroes looked at their feet and each was linked to someone different.

Star Bright and Elustar appeared on top of the Golem’s back, “Kenobi and Goku you two will be a pair in this fight. Skywalker and, Sasuke is a pair. Natsu and Naruto is also a pair. You all must hit the logos at the same time with a combined attack of your skills. Do you understand?” Elustar said.

Everyone looked at their partner and nodded. Sasuke and Anakin both glared at each other. The golem shot forth energy wave’s and shock arrows. Sasuke and Anakin who were trying to move in separate directions but a link latched hardened around their ankles, “You can only move apart if you and your partner agree. This includes you two as well!” Star Bright yelled from the ceiling rafters. Sasuke and Anakin both glared up at Star Bright but all she did was giggle.

Goku and Kenobi both jumped high and landed on the golems back. Goku transformed into a Super Sayain 3 while Kenobi activated his force fury and together they extended their powers into Kenobi’s lightsaber and stabbed into the first icon. Instantly the two were teleported into the Sentient Palace. Naruto and Natsu ducked and dodged as the golem changed color and sent out fire balls and kicking up boulder’s at them. Sasuke and Anakin’s link got tagged by a boulder dragging them into the back wall.

Natsu smiled as the fire balls came forward and looked at Naruto, “Think you can throw me across that line?” he asked. Naruto smiled, “You better hang on!” he said transforming into his Six Paths mode sending out a Biju arm to swing Natsu across the line of fire. Natsu swallowed each of the blasts and Naruto pulled him back, “I have an idea but we only get one shot at this okay Natsu!” Natsu with a mouth full nodded.

Naruto summoned three shadow clones and together they started forming a chakra shuriken, “Keep hitting that thing while we finish this!” Naruto said. Natsu smiled and charged forward and started throwing punches knocking the golem back, “Fire Dragon’s: Wing Attack!” he yelled bringing his arm’s across sending out an enormous wave of fire at the Golem causing it to stagger.

Naruto smiled as his Rasen-Shuriken had finished, “All right aim your lighting fire breath at his when I throw it!” he yelled. Natsu jumped back as he sent a fire ball from his foot knocking the Golem down, “You got it!” he said activating his Dragon Force.

Naruto waited for the golem to rise revealing a red and orange, “Together!” he yelled. As one they called, “Lighting Flame Dragons Rasen-Shuriken!” as the attack completely destroyed the golem’s chest sending up the lodge on its head showing a switch with a dark blue Uchiha symbol and a light blue symbol of the Republic. The two seemed to be unwilling to fight together, “It’s going to be a very long fight...” Naruto said to Natsu as they were teleported back to the palace.

Author's Note:

I"m not avoiding ponies! I'm preparing the characters. Think about it. The mane 6 can basically fight anything they come up against even if it's there first encounter. Sasuke and Anakin both have very high attitudes especially since it's anakin from star wars the clone wars. I hope you all agree with my parings. I do not play the shipping game! Please leave a review or a comment! ~Ninyn