• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 1,380 Views, 25 Comments

Realms Unite! - Ninyn



Realms Unite is a story that unites other fandom realms. Main Character Nightshade The Gallant Unites the greatest heroes of all time to fight the darkest villain they've ever fought.

  • ...
24
 25
 1,380

Chapter 1 Shadows Rise and Adventures Begin

Three years before the second Zodiac and Exion war…. Deep within the Exion home realm energies shifted and clashed. A dark and pale figure stirred from a deep slumber. Remnants of Daemon Awkright floated about and reformed into a misshapen form of the Exion Lord.

“I…. I shall rise again… You thought me a mere memory Cyrus; however my dark heart and powers have corrupted your heart,” The pale one rasped aloud. Awrkight’s misshapen form began to regenerate a little more and with a shudder he stared at the dark one curiously, “Ah Lord Awkright my loyal-,”Awkright cut the dark one off with a raspy voice, “Forgive me Lord Roark, but Cyrus Orious has fallen. A young warrior has defeated him and slain him,” he said coldly.

Roark’s hollow eye’s widened, “What of the shard?!” he yelled. Awkright frowned, “My lord I’m afraid the shard was obliterated. The young warrior tore right through Cyrus and it shattered on impact,” he choked.

Roark smiled evilly, “Afraid? Heheheh… No my liege…” Roark drew in a deep breath, his smile widening, “The shard was merely a vessel to hide my dark essence away from the other Sentients. It was hidden by Cyrus’s energy over the years. I can feel the essence of my former self returning slowly,” he said with a dark expression.

Awkright felt the pressure of Roark’s energy and fell to one knee which instantly vaporized on impact, “Seems to me like you have a dilemma on your hands Lord Awkright…” Roark asked rising to his feet slowly and walked towards Awkright then kneeling before his pawn, “Tell me…. What is to become of this young warrior?” Roark asked as Awkright looked up at his master.

Roark smiled coldly and touched the demon lord’s forehead sending forth a shockwave of negative energy throughout his body. Awkright wailed in agony as the power began to form him a new body slowly and painfully, “See to it that this lad is brought out into the open and have him thoroughly looked over. Time in the mortal realm is faster than a Sentients time so in three mortal years prepare for an assault on the Zodiac and show no mercy!” Roark said coolly.

Awkright rose in a prime Exion Body with deadly talons and rough scales. Awkright grimaced and shifted his form into that of a middle aged man with long dirty blonde hair and a muscular body and his weapon Exeleon appeared in his hands in its Dark Rowan Staff form. Awkright smiled as his master turned to return to his deep slumber, “I will not fail my lord,” Awkright said as he vanished in a clap of thunder.

Roark slid into his chair and looked at its design with carvings of ivy climbing up the dark marble throne, “Oh but you will Awkright. You will fail as most of my creations have and then it will be my turn to enter the fray,” The Shadow Sentient laughed long and deep listening for the chaos that would follow for the years to follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the Sentient Palace Odion paced back in forth in frustration. Star Bright sat and stared in confusion over what pondered on her friends mind. Odion stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her. Star Bright wore a glittering gown

“I’m terribly sorry for seeming so…so distraught but something doesn’t feel right. All the realms seem to be…. Out of balance… Cyrus and Awkright have been defeated, Revan has assumed his place among us yet… yet the essence of darkness still lingers… and it feels even more powerful than it has in a long time,” Odion said grimly.

Star frowned, “Odion dear don’t you think you’re over reacting? For one I believe you’re beginning to create a trench in the middle of the room. Let us rejoice in this time of peace. If the darkness come’s then new heroes will step up to face it. The ponies of my realm have recently defeated the dark lord Tirek. Twilight Sparkle and her friends shall make excellent replacements when my time comes. However I still have my doubts about Discord the Draconequus, he’s rather chaotic for a creature of my realm,” she said.

Odion scowled, “I am aware of each realms activity just as well as my own Star; however you know just as well as I do the problems the future holds. It’s unpredictable!” he said. Star Bright shook her head and morphed into her pony form with a silver and teal mane, and a white body. Odion didn’t pay any attention and continued his ranting, “Awkright and the lesser evils have either been imprisoned or slain in combat, but something still doesn’t feel right!!” he yelled as he started off down a corridor. Star Bright sighed and reverted back to her human form, “Time to pull of the big guns,” she laughed.

“Ha!” A cloaked man laughed as he deflected a set of scythes. Star Bright stood above a special training arena designed by Elustar Dragnite to withstand any realm’s power limit. A man clad in forest like armor stood fighting several Sentient Golem’s alone with two swords alone. The man’s black and white sabre’s flashed as they deflected another barrage of strikes from each of the Golem’s.

“Nightshade that’s enough training! You’ve been training for weeks!!! Haven’t you had enough?!” She yelled, but Nightshade seemed uninterested in the statement thrown towards him.

Nightshade ducked and cut one of the golems in half with a mighty swing of his black sabre. Another golem stepped forward with a great sword and swung down hard as another golem came in with a large scythe.

Nightshade caught the Berserker Golems blade and twisted around as the Agile Golem attacked cutting down the berserker. Nightshade laughed then swallowed hard as the Agile Golem sprouted two more arm’s and summoned three more magical scythes.

“Now let me tell you why that’s bull shit!” Nightshade yelled as the guardian twirled around in a deadly dance and grazed one of Nightshade’s arms. The scythe that had grazed his arm held corrosive nectar and fire aspect which nicked at Nightshade irritably. “Damn I hate corrosive nectar!” Nightshade spat as a pink liquid bubbled from his wound. The Agile Golem jumped up high and brought its scythes down with mystifying speed.

Nightshade smirked and tossed up his sabre’s and slid forward as the Golems blades came down. Attached to the hilts of the blade’s diamond incrusted lines gleamed in the spot light and Nightshade yanked on the white blade’s line which came forward and pierced through the Golems chest. The Agile Golem fell back a couple steps and turned to strike down its opponent but Nightshade was already high above the golem pulling on the other line of his black sabre.

The Agile Golem turned around quickly only to see its opponent kicking off its chest leaving it with another sword protruding through its chest. The Golem looked at its opponent in forest attire and shuddered as it collapsed into a pile of rubble.

Nightshade smiled and sheathed his blades as he turned around and stared into the glare of a very cross Star Bright,” Ummm…..” Nightshade said scratching his head, “I…… I have no excuse for this one heheheh,” he said. Star Bright smiled evilly and snapped her fingers sending Nightshade flying into a wall which collapsed on top of him upon impact, “Ow…” Nightshade coughed.

“Next time I tell you that it’s enough training Revan…. You stop!!! For heaven’s sake must you always take such drastic measures in training?” Star Bright yelled as she pulled Nightshade out from the pile of rubble. Nightshade planted his feet and sighed as he dusted himself off. Behind Star the Sentient Golems reformed completely unscathed.

“Alright that’s enough training for now I’ll come back later to finish the match,” he said saluting them. The Golem’s nodded as their weapons vanished. Nightshade sighed and slumped to the ground and began to heal his wounds with Sarominae.

Start put a hoof on Revan’s knee, “You know what he’s going through. Being the sentient of “The Force” gives him multiple duties regarding the realms…. He’s terribly distraught. He believes the dark still resides on the planes of existence, however he knows not where it lays waiting,” she said.

Revan frowned, “I guess you think I should go talk to him huh?” he asked. Star Bright smiled warmly and Nightshade smiled in return, “And another thing please stop calling me Revan! My name is Nightshade ok…” he said chasing after Odion. Star smiled, “Oh what an interesting pony you would be Nightshade,” she laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the realm of shadows a great roar of anger erupted all around… “Free after all these years….. Hmmm….. Heheheh… BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Let’s just see how qualified this new sentient is to stand in Cyrus’s place…”Roark stood clad in black armor and dark violet cloak. “The shadows have returned and now all shall know what it means to be locked away for an eternity! But this time my shadows will consume all!!! First things first, I need some pawns to take on the Sentients. Let the realms tremble for I…. Roark Lindrake the Shadow Sentient has returned!!!” Roark bellowed with dark laughter following his cry of glee.

With a swipe of his hand he left the realm of shadows and headed towards the Onimak Isle’s. *No force on heaven or hell will know what befell them today, and there is no one who can stop me!* Roark thought as he entered the zodiac realm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightshade walked back into the throne room where Odion still paced back and forth. Nightshade smirked, “Geez don’t you ever stop fussing. You’ve gotta take a deep breath and relax a bit,” he said. Odion glared at Nightshade, “You should be even wiser than I am Revan… There is something out-” Odion doubled over and cried out in pain as dark energy shot out in multiple directions.

Nightshade drew his swords as dark figures formed all around the throne room Odion’s body rose into the sky with dark chains attached to his body. Star Bright’s eyes grew icy blue as she sent forth multiple waves of magic missiles. The dark figures barely had time to react as each of them was quickly eradicated.

Nightshade slammed his blades into the ground sending up waves of ice and fire destroying more of the figures. “Nightshade you have to reach Odion! I’ll hold off the rest of them. Only your power can dispel these creatures,” Star Bright called out.

Nightshade nodded and blasted another figure then started to climb the walls cutting down chains with his white sabre Shiekatsu Ryu aided by Sarominae Necarose’s purifying energy. As Nightshade climbed higher Star Bright’s magic began to grow brighter. Nightshade looked behind him and saw Odion’s body turning black.

“Whatever’s going on I’m gonna stop it right now! There’s no way you’re dying on me old man!!” Nightshade yelled as he pushed himself off the wall and cut the remaining chain connected to Odion’s body. As they fell Nightshade grabbed hold of Odion, “Sarominae!” Nightshade yelled as a white light emitted from his hand as he touched Odion’s body ripping forth all the dark matter from his body.

Nightshade landed before Odion and caught him in mid fall then placed him on the ground. Odion rose to one knee sweating and pale, “H…He has returned….” He said with great effort. Nightshade looked at Odion with concern and activated his Sentient Mode. Odion closed his eyes as Nightshade touched his forehead and looked into his mind. The Onimak Isles were ablaze and bodies lay scattered everywhere. A man in dark armor stood fighting against Caster Alin, Nightshade’s closest friend. “Who is that man?” Nightshade asked.

The dark man laughed and knocked Caster back several yards and seemed to notice Nightshade’s presence, “Young Sentient I am Roark Lindrake Sentient of Shadows. I doubt the others have mentioned my existence since your… coronation into the sentient palace. I was once among the council till-“Nightshade cut him off, “Yes I have heard of you. You’re a foul person and I have no need to hear what you have to say,” He said.

Roark laughed, “My, my you are a feisty one aren’t you? I can see why they chose you for Cyrus’s successor,” he bellowed. Nightshade let go of Odion and stood as his weapons and gear appeared at his side, “Nightshade no! You mustn’t go after Roark! He’s far more powerful than any of us!” Star yelled. Nightshade’s eye’s turned scarlet, “Wrong… he’s more powerful than you and the others. He has no idea what’s coming his way,” he said darkly and teleported away to the Onimak Isles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caster lay on the ground, his flames began to disappear, “And here I thought you’d be much more of a challenge. Pity I expected more from a phoenix user. Then again no one was more skilled in all the Zodiac Styles than Cyrus. Oh well,” Roark said as he opened the entrance to “The Pit”.

“Stop! Do you have any idea what you’re doing?!” Caster yelled. Roark turned his head and laughed, “Get out of my sight!” he yelled and with a swipe of his hand Roark sent Caster flying off into the sea. Roark turned his attention back towards the gate, “Arise from the ashes and come anew, your master of darkness needs thy help. Arise and join my side, Daemon Exion Awkright: Lord of The Pit I summon you to do my dark biddings!” Roark called as the ground began to tremble. Lightning crackled across the night sky and thunder boomed all around. The wave’s crashed hard and strong against the coast and the winds howled as the great demon rose out from the gates.

Awkright rose to his feet and his eyes shifted from demon red to star silver, “It’s been far too long Master Roark. I thought you long since dead,” he said. Roark smiled slyly, “Cyrus could not kill me. Shadows are forever, and he was too foolish to try and seal me away. I am here and now terror shall begin,” he said.

A brilliant flash of light lit the island and the gates to “The Pit” slammed shut, “Ah the young sentient has finally arrived. You have no right to stand in Cyrus’s place,” Roark yelled. Nightshade stood on top of the gates and glared down at Roark, “You’re not gonna be around much longer I promise you that,” he said.

Roark took a step forward but Awkright stopped him, “Forgive me my lord but he is not worth it for our future schemes. Beware Nightshade for soon everything you loved shall be utterly destroyed! Everything you’ve worked so hard to build in this world shall be consumed by shadows!” Awkright said. Roark bellowed with laughter and nodded as he took out a great flamberge and cut a hole between realms, “Good Bye young sentient,” he called as the two disappeared into the shadow rift.

“Get back here!!!” Nightshade yelled as he ran at the rift with great speed but a barrier of darkness sent him back flying several yards. “Damn!” Nightshade said as he got to his feet. Odion appeared by Nightshade’s side, “Your friend Caster is a stubborn one. He is safe and on the island of life. Your brother Ninyn is attending to his wounds. Now let us depart from these lands and discuss the matters of Roark,” he said.

Nightshade nodded but felt the hair’s on the back of his neck stand on end, “What’s going on?!” he said. Out in the distance pillars of shadows began to burst from the ground and into the sky. “No, we must hurry now! Roark is casting a shadow spell that I can’t counter! It’s consuming your entire realm!” Odion said. Nightshade’s eyes were filled with hate, “Damn…… what do we need to do…,” he asked.

Odion turned to see a dark shadow hide Nightshade’s expression and he frowned, *There’s no other way…,* “The time has come…” Odion said. Nightshade’s energy began to spark, “Now is not the time to be emotional. I need your full attention for this to begin. Nightshade turned and felt Odion’s energy radiate all around as the two teleported back to the Sentient Palace.

Star Bright Silver stood before in her pony form, “We have no choice but to perform the ritual. Roark’s energy has grown even stronger than when Cyrus was around…” Odion said. Star Bright took on her human form, “Then it shall be done… Odion if this is what you believe then I will stand by your side,” she said.

Odion, Star, Galaxy Shenron, Elustar, and Kisashi stood in the throne room with several portals open, “You know what will happen if he completes these tasks Odion,” Kisashi said. Odion smiled, “I’m have complete faith in Revan that he can complete the task at hand,” he said.

“I told you to stop calling me that!!!” Nightshade yelled standing in the center of the room. Elustar giggled, “Always thought Nightshade was better than Revan as well,” she said giving Nightshade a wink. Galaxy Shenron stepped forward, “You know of our separate realms and our rules. Today you must begin a new journey. In each of our realms there is an alternate version of each person. Star Bright Silvers realm is the only realm that does not contain a separate version of you,” he said.

Nightshade snickered, but he caught Star Bright’s glare, “Oh um… I take it that’s a bad thing eheheh,” he said. Galaxy smirked, “First you must venture into my realm. Your task is to link with your separate forms and become one. The version of you in my realm is skilled in Ki and Martial Arts. Your second task is to gain the trust and form an alliance with the greatest heroes of each realm. From my realm you must find Son-Goku or Goku however you wish to call him. Goku comes from an ancient race of proud warriors called sayains,” he said.

“From Odion’s realm of the Jedi, Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Anikan Skywalker both renown Jedi Knights skilled in swordsmanship and a mystical energy known as “The Force”. From Kisashi’s realm you must find the hot headed Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha, both are adept in Ninshuu and have gallant hearts. From Elustar’s realm you must find the bizarre dragon slayer mage Natsu Dragneel who has the ability to use fire magic and is immune to all other fire magic. Natsu has a tendency to….. Over do things in the middle of a fight. None the less he will be an essential part to your alliance. Now as for Star Bright’s realm…” Galaxy turned red.

Star Bright laughed, “Oh Galaxy you’re so silly, The Mane 6 that will be essential in your alliance. The ponies of my realm, *Star Bright pulls out a digital frame.*

"In the Realm of Equestria everything is peaceful and of course full of ponies. My realm is protected by magical relics called The Elements of Harmony and the ponies I name now are the representations of each Element.



1. Princess Twilight Sparkle
• Twilight is the Princess of Friendship
• Twilight is also an Alicorn
• Twilight is also Represents the Element of Magic the most powerful of the six elements.

2. Rainbow Dash
• Rainbow Dash is a Tom-Boyish Pegasus
• Rainbow Dash is athletic and also represents the Element of Loyalty

3. Apple Jack
• Applejack is a strong and a healthy Earth Pony
• Apple Jack represents the Element Of Honesty
4. Rarity
• Rarity is a Unicorn that is skilled in fashion though she may not seem helpful she is very persuasive
• Rarity represents the Element of Generosity

5. Pinkie Pie
• Pinkie Pie is an energized Earth pony who spreads laughter and joy throughout Equestria
Pinkie is the type of pony I believe you can get along with Revan
• Pinkie Pie represents the Element of Laughter

6. Fluttershy

Fluttershy is the representation of kindness. Unlike most ponies in my realm Fluttershy is very calm and is very shy. She tends to hide in most situations however she can be very brave and wise when it comes to oncoming conflicts. Fluttershy can tame any animal and is very gentle. Please take care of this pony when you gain their trust." Star explained.

Nightshade smiled, “So which of the realms am I to enter first?” he asked as Star Bright minimized the data of the ponies into a spiritual orb. Odion stepped forward and smiled, “You must first venture into my realm. The Realm of Wisdom or the Jedi,” he said. Nightshade felt the air around him shift as a white light lit the area and Nightshade stood in the middle of the throne room with robes of the warriors that inhabited Odion’s realm.

Nightshade smiled, “Let’s get this started,” he said. Odion smiled and nodded. As Nightshade walked into the portal and waved to the sentients, “Don’t worry I’ll find Kenobi and Skywalker and my separate self, “Your first counter parts name is Revan Malik… heheheh kind of ironic?” Odion called out as Nightshade was sucked into the galaxy far far away………

Author's Note:

The beginning is always the easiest part for me to write. I understand that ponies haven't been introduced yet. Ponies will be introduced later on in the story I promise. It's just going to take a little while that's all. I really hope you like this chapter. Please leave a review!! ~Ninyn