• Published 12th Aug 2015
  • 6,505 Views, 201 Comments

Son of the Sun - Buckeye49



I am a partial fan of MLP, I perhaps shamelessly have a crush on the Princesses; what happens when one of the Princesses, is my mother?

  • ...
61
 201
 6,505

Chapter 3: Sovereign Secret

Author's Note:

Nothing overly exciting, as is this is just me and my parents reconnecting.:twilightsmile:
:trollestia:But....some surprising secrets this way comes...

*Revision take: 1.


So far my meeting with my mother is going as well as it can go, now came the point where I start asking so deep questions, one such being how did I get matched with my adopted parents.

"Well David, this was how it was done," Celestia said starting off.

"The process was for a lack of better terms, magically related, plus the Almighty selecting a family that would best suit you and was similar to us; after we found that family we made our covert visit with the US government, with appropriate measures taken to show them that what brought us there was true and they agreed," Celestia explained.

"But this did not mean however your world was safe, we were able to convince them that, that group was capable of destruction and yet on February 26, 1993; a group of terrorists attacked the Twin Towers in New York, they were financed and helped by the 'Dark starlight Sons' group that caused us to give you away for your safety; the situation was handled and no further issues occurred," Celestia added.

"Then why was I left here?" I asked.

"They were not fully defeated, they still posed as a threat to us and your world," Celestia stated.

"After that we learned that they actually attacked again...not to long after you moved to this current residence, they started a large fire on October 26th, 1993 resulting in the 'Thousand Oaks & Chatsworth Fire', that day was the scariest day of my life...I thought I would lose you," Celestia said shuddering a little.

Just then Hoops mewed and headed to Celestia and started asking for attention.

"Aw~ Hello little one," Celestia said petting him.

"Careful, he sheds," I warned.

"Oh I don't mind," Celestia giggled.

"Well all this is a crazy amount of surprising information behind these events in my life..." I said slightly slack-jawed.

"I know it's a crazy thought to think that these two events were not what you think they were but it is true," Jesse said.

"I know that...it is just...conspiracy theorists would just have a field day and love this at the same time," I said chuckling.

"It does sound far-fetched does it?" Celestia said smiling.

"More than one could imagine," I said.

"So how come they attacked New York?" I asked.

"They attacked there because when we came to America we entered via New York, since we hardly used magic they must have thought we were still there, then they attacked," Jesse stated.

"Thousand Oaks?" I asked.

"They found you only then caused the fire just in case a direct attack could be too risky," Celestia explained.

"That sounds right...thankfully they were not brave enough to attack," I said.

"No they were right to not attack, there were measures in place," Celestia said.

"Oh good...*chuckle* I was thinking it was luck..." I said.

"Well, now you know it was something greater than luck," Celestia said.

"I guess so..." I said taking it in.

"Any other questions?" Jesse asked.

"Maybe one more...what is different about what happened in Equestria than what I know?" I asked.

"A few things, not very noticeable but a few...such as involving a question I have for you," Celestia said.

"Oh? What?" I asked.

"I hear you have a girlfriend, how is she?" Celestia asked giggling.

"I have yet to see her face-to-face...." I said.

"Well...I could perhaps do something about that," Celestia said with a playful smirk.

"I would appreciate that," I said.

"Of course! Why not?" Celestia asked rhetorically giggling again, laughing earlier at my awkward expression when she acknowledged my girlfriend, "Now...the question you asked, a difference is that the six elements are not all single," Celestia added.

"Really? Who is single and who is not?" I asked.

"Twilight and Rainbow are dating, the other four are not," Celestia said.

"Who are Twilight and RD dating?" I asked...part of me was pained to here about Twilight, since a friend of mine has a crush on her...looks like I have my first broken heart...if not two.

"Twilight is dating a guard-" Celestia was interrupted by me with me saying.

"Before you say his name...fair warning...he may not be popular...even with me, granted I may end up liking him..." I said.

"I'll keep that in mind; anyways the guard is named 'Flash Sentry'," Celestia said.

"Oh...the fandom will lose their schist....or celebrate," I groaned double-palming my face.

"I see....; Rainbow Dash is dating fellow Wonderbolt 'Soarin'," Celestia finished.

"Okay...well I will say two things; one, I have a friend who will be heartbroken about Twilight...two, my other friend will be thrilled that his crush is single," I said.

"Oh? Who is this friend of who's heart I hurt?" Celestia asked, I then told her his name and age.

"I am sorry about that...I hope to perhaps heal his heart," Celestia said.

"I think he would like that...; for my other friend, he loves Fluttershy," I said.

"What is his name?" Celestia asked.

"His name is Alex, age 18 from Sweden," I said.

"I see...well I will see what can be done, but that would be up to Fluttershy," Celestia said.

"I understand; also my second potential if not official broken heart is a man I met not in person who had feelings for Luna...I can see unfortunately how that will work out...." I said grimacing.

"I see...I will help with him as well," Celestia said.

"This helps ease my mind on those issues...speaking on this...you can guess how awkward it is to find out I am your son and Luna's nephew," I said smiling awkwardly.

"I can imagine," Celestia winked playfully laughing at my embarrassment.

"Must have made things a little awkward huh?" Jesse asked laughing.

"Amused yet?" I asked sounding annoyed.

"Oh relax David, we're only teasing and playing," Celestia said chuckling.

"Yes but tease on a less awkward topic..." I said.

"Oh it is fine...wrong in a moral sense but flattering..." Celestia said flicking her mane in a flattered manner.

"I did not think you vain mom," I said.

"I am not...much...and thank you, for calling me that..." Celestia said.

"Calling you what?" I asked.

"Mom" Celestia said, "It was something I was not expecting you to say that for a while," she said in addition.

"Well...it is still not easy...but I felt, I should start getting used to that," I said smiling warmly, now getting up to sit with her.

"Take your time David, there is hardly any rush to this," Celestia said warmly.

"I get it...In addition something is amusing really..." I said now seated.

"What is?" Celestia asked.

"I once said that you would be slightly intimidating in person," I said.

"Believe me I know...that is why I pull little jokes here and there, to get ponies to lower their guard and be relaxed around me," Celestia chuckled.

"I thought that was the case..." I said.

"A reason also perhaps why it is difficult for you to keep eye contact?" Celestia said trying not to put me in an awkward spot.

"That and I have had for a long time a problem with that...." I said guiltily.

"You are just more shy than you give acknowledgment to," Celestia said softly, "Something I can help you with," she said in addition.

"Thank you..." I said.

"Naturally," Celestia said.

"Anything else you are curious about?" Celestia asked.

"Well, how did you and dad meet?" I asked, Celestia simply frowned, sighed, then looked to my dad.

"Well.....it was a slightly complicated story...you see, your mother and I met during a difficult time in her life; you know of a King Sombra?" Jesse asked.

"Yes..." I said curious as to how he played a part in this story.

"Well you see....I was at a emotional point in my life...I as you you know had a love affair with Sombra, but then after a while Sombra and I knew in the back of our minds our time together was drawing to a close, and atop me being without my sister and my frayed friendship with Starswirl....I was in a less then desirable state of mind..." Celestia recalled.

"To make a long story short....your father here...is actually a step-father..." Celestia said ears folding back in guilt.

"So...Sombra is me and Sunset's father?" I asked.

"Yes...he is both of your's Father, you are my first born but...your were actually born at the same time...." Jesse said.

"Sunset and I are 'twins'?" I asked.

"Yes...and my goodness you were a difficult birth..." Celestia said smiling in a mock pained expression, placing her hand on her lower stomach.

"I can imagine....but were you two married?" I asked.

"We were, yes Sombra and I were married but it was a secret wedding...because sadly we weren't meant to be..." Celestia said somberly.

"I see...on a happier question, when did you meet my dad here?" I asked, Celestia then chuckled at perhaps a cute story about that in her mind before she then spoke.

"I met your father after I lost Sombra and after Sunset came home...which means he was recent...I know this is more things you would not want...but I assure you things will be fine...for how I met him I say this, it was during Hearts & Hooves Day; I was not in a pleasant mood....losing Sombra recently did a number on me, I was out and about in the capital business areas involving the cafe's, while I was sitting enjoying my day to the best of my ability I was approached by...Jesse here," Celestia said smiling warmly.

"I still remember how it went, I was sitting down and I had if you can believe that...no idea she was sitting there...I was tired after a long day because of a conference meeting I had since I was the CEO and Founder of 'Sterling-Silver Mining Company', I then heard 'Hello there sir, long day?', I then looked up and nearly fell out of my seat" Jesse said.

"What do you mean...you did fall out of your seat!" Celestia laughed.

"No!....my legs were still on the seat..." my dad explained.

I laughed at that, a healthy amount of laughter.

"I am so happy you find that amusing David...." Jesse said sarcastically but smiled still.

"As am I, but I mean it in a genuine way, for I wondered what your laughter would be like," Celestia said.

"Thank you; also I can guess where this goes," I said.

"Aw really? Are you sure you know what happened after that?" Celestia smirked playfully.

"Besides the obvious, no...so please continue," I said.

"Very well, this is what happened after Jesse here made a fool of himself," Celestia giggled while my dad pouted in embarrassment.

TO BE CONTINUED.