• Published 12th Aug 2015
  • 6,504 Views, 201 Comments

Son of the Sun - Buckeye49



I am a partial fan of MLP, I perhaps shamelessly have a crush on the Princesses; what happens when one of the Princesses, is my mother?

  • ...
61
 201
 6,504

Chapter 11: An Equestrian Tour: Pt. 1

Author's Note:

I am trying to put more characters doing something rather than just exchanging dialogue, I hope I did not fail on that.:twilightsheepish:
(Well the writing had taken a nosedive so fixing.:facehoof:)
Update: Wow...This is the longest chapter I have written...It's over 8000!!

The Cutiemark I gained.

*Revision take: 1.


We were now walking into the city that was part of the capital; first off Twilight want me to visit Cadence's old home, apparently and sort of expected, when Cadence became ruler of the Crystal Empire she had no further use of the old estate apartment that was more a luxury home than that of a modest home a high school the college age mare would live in, the home is weirdly still vacant an not bought by anypony.

"How is Cadence's old home still empty?" I asked Twilight.

"It was left that way in case Cadence decides to move back; so far that has not happened and it will remain empty for another reason," Twilight explained.

"Oh? What is the reason?"

"That David is for my reasons, and I will share them in time," Celestia replied.

"Okay then." I relented but was very curious.

"But since I have control on it we can still enter it to look around," Celestia said in addition.

"Sounds fun I guess," I said unsure what to think about touring an old home.

We headed to the aforementioned house and soon entered; Twilight upon entering told of moments never mentioned in the show of her visiting Cadence and even foal sat here instead of just her own home.

"Cadence and I had so much fun here too, stuff yes you can guess but it is stuff you would have to have been there to understand," Twilight said in a nostalgic tone.

"I know exactly what you mean, my adopted mom's friend's daughter reminds me of Cadence a bit, I have similar memories with a girl named 'Elaine', beautiful, kind, loving.... *smiles like Twilight did but in a slightly different way*," I said also in a nostalgic tone.

"I can tell she was something special was she?" Celestia said smiling warmly at my own expression.

"She was," I replied.

"I would like to meet her," Twilight said smiling at me.

"I can see if I can do that," I replied.

"Cool David," Sunset said.

"I'm sure who ever show us, as long as they made a good impact on you we'll be happy," Applejack said warmly.

"I intend to bring a few people," I said.

"Wait until you put things in ordered first," Celestia said.

"That's true sadly, I just hope it does not take too long," I said.

"Hopefully it shouldn't," Rarity chimed in.

After a tour of Cadence's old home we went on to tour other places in Canterlot before we headed to the platform of Canterlot Station, so far nopony was the wiser on my identity and anypony who asked was given a sell-able bogus backstory, as we were waiting Twilight and I were doing a very important lesson, learning magic use on the fly.

"Okay, since you never used magic we will start with something simple, you may not think using magic is important but to avoid suspicion we you to be able to use it; so we'll start with a small object such as this apple I bought, try to lift this apple," Twilight said quietly.

"Okay...but Twilight?" I said with a 'what do I do?' expression.

"Oh yeah..." Twilight said blushing, "Using your horn is a simple thing, a bit difficult but easy once you get a feel for it."

"Okay..." I said; then I focus like one amateurishly would by thinking of lifting the apple with my mind, nothing happened and Twilight stifled a laugh and rolled her eyes as she then spoke.

"I guess it is harder than I thought...and remember apparently," Twilight said looking sympathetically.

"You think?"

"Okay...here is something I learned on my own that Celestia knows and is a method of teaching unicorn foals, it is connecting horns by magic to see how one is trying to concentrate their magic, this is used also on injured unicorns too," Twilight explained.

"Okay...let us use that..." I said looking embarrassed.

"It's okay Davi-sorry, 'Bold Heart-stone'," Twilight said smiling kindly, "Now then..."

Twilight then charged her horn and soon a tendril of magic came from her horn and attached to mine.

"Now then...try to use some kind of magic," Twilight said softly.

"Trying again..." I said; I then tried again...this time concentrating in a different way, this time focusing on my horn instead...after that nothing happened again but Twilight spoke up.

"I see what the problem is....you see you are doing it wrong of course but this is how you are doing it wrong; you are concentrating incorrectly by summoning the magic from your mind," Twilight explained.

"Let me guess...not to be offensive, but let me guess...it comes from the heart does it?"

"Yes and No; it is a combination of the two, you have to summon it from your heart, through your mind, then your horn."

"I see, uh-huh....well let me see how it works now..." I said shrugging then focusing again in an attempt at what Twilight said; I concentrated on my heart first, next I felt something in there so I tried to push it to my mind.

"There you go, now focus from there..." Twilight said soothingly and calming-ly; I then tried to do so, I finally pushed magic to my mind then finally....it reached my horn, a small spark shot from my horn as it touched Twilight's magic which was still attached.

"You got it," Twilight said warmly, "Try this, and take your time," she added kindly; I then focused on the apple while Twilight was attached, then apple then....

"You did it!" Twilight said proudly yet quietly as she broke the connection.

"I did...." I said looking at the apple in my magic grasp, I then floated it over to myself, then took a bite.

"What's going here?" Sunset asked.

"Bold here learned magic," Twilight said proudly.

"Well congrats my colt."

"Thank you Sunset," I said gratefully.

"You're welcome."

"Did I hear that Bold used magic for the first time?" Celestia said walking up.

"I did."

"I'm proud of you," Celestia said warmly.

"I just hope using basic magic is not the only thing I am good at..." I said looking uncertain.

"I think there will be more good and talent for you to show in the future," Celestia said sitting next to me and Twilight on the bench.

"I hope so...how is talking with the nobles doing?"

"They are full of mixed results; some are eager to accept others are a little resistant....not to worry despite what I said I am helping you avoid as little criticism as possible," Celestia said putting her hand on me tenderly.

"Thanks mom....I mean that," I said placing a hand on her lap.

"Of course...you are my foal, a mother looks out for her foal," Celestia said motherly.

"A blessing for sure," Sunset replied, "I sure was grateful for it when nobles were asking me questions and demanding answers...after coming back it scared me what I faced when I tried just to fit back in."

"That was one of the most difficult days I have ever faced, because of who I am and what my position is I did all I could and lost many a good night's sleep defending Sunset," Celestia said looking weary, "It worked out but poor Sunset......" she added looking upset and starting to cry most likely remembering Sunset being miserable.

I really felt bad, my poor mom must have been a pin-ball being bounced around emotionally by the issues she is being given rather than time to relax and enjoy in peace having me a Sunset back and living our lives in peace as well here in Equestria. Twilight, Sunset and I could only hold her to comfort her.

"It's okay mom, you did it and I am happy now...I think you will succeed with David as well, but this time you have me, Sterling, and the rest of us," Sunset said confidently; Celestia sniffled, wiped her eyes and and said.

"Thank you Sunset...oh my beloved foals," Celestia said hugging us two, "Faithful as always too, Twilight," she said nuzzling her too.

"Welcome Celestia," Twilight said warmly; then a shrill was heard, it was our train chugging beautifully into the station, the locomotive was a crimson 4-6-0 British style engine and coaches; the loco looked like a red version of Henry from Thomas the Tank Engine...ah nostalgia.

"Wow....British style engines....sort of seen this coming," I remarked.

"I thought this would of course catch your attention," Celestia giggled.

"You were right but, it was a given," I said rolling my eyes.

"Just lightening the mood from earlier," Celestia said.

"I got you."

"Sister! Hurry up!" Luna shouted as she was boarding.

"We're coming Luna!~" Celestia called out before Sunset, I and her soon walked briskly to the car selected; we then boarded the car and we sat however for longer than we thought which was an additional 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes passed the whistle sounded and the train lurched forward, now I can get a railroad view of at least part of the land I will rule beside my sister.

As the train rumbled along I was treated to another nostalgia call back when a kind middle-aged Earth Pony mare with a cart passed through but stopped to ask if her sweets were requested, each made their choice with the cart mare reacted cutely surprised when she encountered Celestia, Luna, Twilight and Sunset; the rest of the journey is where we enter.

"How are you doing?" Twilight asked.

"I am just enjoying the trip," I replied looking out the window.

"That's good; tell me is this a first for you?"

"No, I have been on a train a few times, never a commercial train pulled by steam before."

"We this is something to remember then," Twilight said smiling warmly.

"I will believe me."

"I thought that cart mare was cute when she saw us...poor thing nearly fainted!"

"Uh let us see why...1, 2, 3, 4 Princesses, and The Elements of Harmony?" I said humorously.

"I know that, it was still funny."

"Let us not forget the 'Brute Squad' detailing us." I smirked.

"As a precaution of course."

"That is true, that is a given," I agreed, "I once said to Sunset that I would be needing to get used to having a detail of guards, the idea of impeding on other's space..."

"I know David, I know...you think it was easy for me?"

"No, I do not think it was easy..."

"Not only that but the suitors! I had to break so many hearts before I learned about your friend, it brings me no pleasure having to do that soon again..." Twilight said with a little more emotion than she looked like she wanted.

"Sorry....but there was one stallion, a unicorn....bless him, he when he approached me...did not take rejection well.....in fact, he took it horribly; it still hurts, his name was 'Darkhorse Anderson'."

"What happened?" I asked looking concerned.

"While reading the paper I saw an article, it was on the front page; 'Unicorn male found dead in his home, fatal self-inflicted shot to the head'," Twilight croaked.

"Oh dear....I am sorry Twilight....so sorry," I said placing a hand on her lap.

"Well....what could I do? Nothing I did would bring him back...."

"That is the truth...but at least I hope his soul is at peace."

"I hope it is as well...*wipes eyes* Hey, how about a walk?"

"Okay sounds good," I said getting up to help Twilight up.

"You are a gentlestallion~" Twilight purred playfully looking better.

"Do not go flirty on me after telling Rarity to quit it," I chuckled.

"I won't~" Twilight giggled.

We then got up and began a short walk on the train, but first informed the others before doing so; during the walk Twilight asked how was life at home since it was not mentioned to her how it was.

"Life at my human home has been....problematic, my dad has been stoic, my mother was angry and she bad-mouthed about Celestia because of her decisions," I said.

"Ah...I can imagine why, she has the right I guess; she raised you not Celestia."

"Luna heard me about this and she gave a similar statement, she said and I am paraphrasing, 'A mother especially an adopted mother hardly gives a child up without a fight'," I said recalling.

"That sounds about right, moms are a scary thing when protective." Twilight remarked.

"How is your mother?"

"She is fine, thank you for asking."

"I meant something else..."

"Oh! I am not sure how she is, never saw her being protective because a reason never came," Twilight explained.

"Oh okay..."

"My human mother is protective as mentioned, and a Cling-on mom."

"A 'what' mom?"

"Cling-on, she is the mom who would not want to let go of their child or foal in your terms even though she has to."

"Ah~ I got it" Twilight said winking then giggling.

"She was mostly that way with my younger brother, because when we were younger where I would not want to leave, my brother would be the kid 'kicking his mom off his ankle'," I chuckled while miming kicking an imaginary person away, Twilight laughed at that.

"Too cute!~"

"Yes...that was how it was."

"I am sure my mom is that way, she seemed clingy when I became an alicorn, but not as much as when I became old enough to move out and become Celestia's student on a more closer level,"

"I can only imagine how my human mom and dad will take seeing me leave for good, and not because of becoming independent, or getting married, but to become part of another family because they were not my real family..."

"Which is why Celestia said you would stay in contact, so you still have a bond with them; they raised you, they're not going to just abandon you," Twilight said tenderly.

"For that I am praying...that and my relationship with Jasmine..."

"You have prayers for that."

"That I am grateful..."

"Good."

We walked for a while then came back to the car where everypony was located.

"Enjoy the walk?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes we did." I replied smiling at Twilight of which she returned the smile.

"Good to hear," Celestia said standing up to stretch herself, "I believe I need one myself, Luna?"

"Nay sister, I am fine." Luna politely waved the offer.

"Very well Luna; David? I know you walked already but can you and Sunset join me?"

"Sure mom."

"I can do that," Sunset replied getting up.

"Thank you both," Celestia said warmly, soon we walked along the cars again, but little was said until we came to a as secluded as you can get part of the train before Celestia spoke.

"Just a little plan for when we are there, you and Sunset will be paired for this as friends while Twilight and her friends are in their group, then it will be me and Luna understood?"

"Got it mom," Sunset replied.

"Got it" I replied.

"Good, also of course refer David as his alter-ego and David? Try your best to call me by my title or my name."

"Got it Celestia."

"*sigh* That is what will be hardest to deal with, you calling me 'mom' or 'mother' is something I was enjoying," Celestia said ears drooping.

"I know," I said clasping her hand.

"What matters though is that I have my foals with me, no matter what happens or what you look like," Celestia said pulling us into a hug.

"True, very true," I said.

"Amen," Sunset said.

The three of us spent a little more time away then returned to the group, when we did the announcement was made that we were arriving into Ponyville.

"Well we're here," Twilight said.

"Okay everypony, we have our groups?" Celestia asked.

"Yes Celestia are groups are set and ready," Twilight reported.

"Then let the tour begin," Luna said energetically; the groups disembarked from the train and we made our way into Ponyville itself, first stop, 'Sugarcube Corner'.

Along the way I was of course taking in the sights of Ponyville, above I saw everyone's favorite grey pegasi mare delivering mail while flying upside-down; good thing she was wearing pants...*blush* As we moved along I made comment on the town itself.

"Quite the town here, it is as comfy as others have seen."

"Glad you like it Bold, you can see why one can love it here," Twilight said.

"No place like it," Rainbow said while as her signature, floating through the air following; quite something to see how Anthro-Pony Pegasi fly, it is more graceful than you would think.

"Wait til you see 'Sweet Apple Acres' Bold," Applejack said.

"I am sure I will like it there, I had a respect for farms," I said genuinely.

"Since you like animals I can't wait to show you my friends," Fluttershy offered.

"I would love too, so long as Angel behaves himself," I chuckled.

"Oh he will be on his best behavior."

"Good; because that bunny is on many people's list of those they hate, I do not want to confirm other's thoughts on him," I said chuckling at the very people who hate Angel Bunny.

"Oh my, is his attitude that hated?" Fluttershy asked looking a bit sad but more over concerned.

"Yes they some of them, to put it mildly? They just hate him," I admitted.

"I promise I have been working on his temper and misbehavior," Fluttershy assured.

"I will take your word for it," I replied honestly.

"Also since we are here~ My boutique?" Rarity chimed.

"I think we have time Rarity, so I will make it a priority to pop over."

"Excellent!~" Rarity sang.

"Just keep flirting to a minimum please?~" I said half joking half serious; Rarity blushed at that and nodded shyly.

"Very good," I replied; Celestia chuckled at that while Luna smirked in that cute way she did in the episode where she meets with Applebloom.

"Then of course the castle I got from the crystal chest as where we will be staying for a few nights," Twilight added in.

"That I am eager to see."

"Great!" Twilight chirped.

*Sugarcube Corner*

We arrived at Sugarcube Corner shortly and there inside was Mr. & Mrs. Cake behind the counter, Mr. Cake was not as lanky and thin as some and Equestria Girls portrayed, and Mrs. Cake was not as short and cutely dumpy as the aforementioned places portrayed with her being to my surprise more shapely and only a little short.

"Hello dearies!~" Mrs. Cake chimed.

"Hey there Mr. & Mrs. Cake!" Pinkie said entering first, the rest of us follow with Tia and Luna going in after Pinkie.

"Oh jeepers! Hello your Majesties!" Mrs. Cake said curtsying.

"Hello Mrs. Cake, a pleasure to see you," Celestia chimed.

"Yes, greetings Mrs. Cake," Luna added in.

"What brings you here Princesses?" Mr. Cake asked.

"A little journey around for a friend, Bold Heart-stone?" Celestia called.

"Yes Princess?" I said walking toward her; she place a hand on my shoulder and spoke.

"This is an old friend of Sunset Shimmer, they fell out when she became my student but has since reconnected," she explained.

"Oh how nice~ A pleasure to meet you Mr. Heart-stone," Mr. Cake said shaking my hand.

"Likewise, I heard this is the place sweets."

"Oh~ Where did you hear that?" Mrs. Cake said looking flattered.

"By the smell, look of the treats and Pinkie Pie; it does not need to try to convince for it already has."

"Oh~ Thank you dear," Mrs. Cake chuckled shyly.

"Most welcome."

"I had no idea you were silver-tongued Heart-stone," Celestia said looking impressed and intrigued.

"I guess it comes naturally, I am at heart friendly and like to be social."

"Well that is a quality trait," she said, "You'll need that later," she whispered softly and subtly.

"I am glad it is..." I said thinking about what she whispered.

"Well what can I get'cha?" Mrs. Cake chimed; we then once the group fully entered made our selections and then dined on them, again it was cute to see Celestia dine on a treat, Luna ate as I and one would think and that is reserved and daintily.

After a while we headed to the next closest thing, naturally because of who they were my mother, Luna, Sunset, and The Mane 6 we had a few stares and some bows when they saw the 4 princesses of our group; we arrived at our next destination, 'Carousel Boutique'.

"Of course here it is!~" Rarity chimed with a 'ta-da!' gesture.

"It and the town are more intriguing than I imagined."

"Oh!~ You flatter me~ I hoped it would look decent."

"It looks fine, providing you kept the inside clean."

"I will have you know I keep my home spotless," Rarity said sticking her nose up.

"Just checking."

We soon entered Rarity's boutique, upon entering I entered first and I came across Opal, Rarity's cat.

"Heloo there Opal~ Hi there~" I cooed softly; Opal looked at me perplexed before sniffing the back of me hand.

"Oh I wouldn't try to pet her David, she is not friendly to many poni-..." Rarity stopped mid-sentence when she saw Opal head-butt softly my hand and then did the same to my leg before rubbing her side and back on it.

"Well bless me..." Rarity said looking surprised.

"It appears with most animals, do like me; I just seem to do well with animals," I said petting Opal.

"Apparently so..." Rarity remarked.

"That means you will get along with Angel," Fluttershy said happily.

"I suppose I will."

"Now that you are here let us get to making your new Equestrian clothing!~" Rarity chirped; she then tugged me with surprising strength to a room and there I saw it was her modeling room where she in addition had her material sitting and waiting to be used.

"Now that I have your measurements, let's see what I can make for you," Rarity said bustling about her work space.

"May I make certain decisions on my formal suit?" I asked hoping she would listen, "I know the last time somepony asked for there opinion it did not-..." I was cut off when Rarity spoke.

"Oh David please, you most certainly can make decisions! As I said you wear what you feel most comfortable in," Rarity chimed.

"I do not recall you saying that but thank you," I said honestly relieved.

"Oh of course darling!~ Also if I had not said it then you heard me now; what is it you are looking for?"

"Well...as a slight joke but a sort of last huzzah for my adopted country, I was thinking something uniform like but casual; does that make sense?"

"Hmm...uniform-like but casual....I 'll see what I can do; what type of uniform are you looking at for inspiration?" she asked looking over her shoulder.

"American Revolutionary War," I replied.

"Hmm...I will have to look up that and then get back to you on ideas," she stated.

"Very well, how about more casual clothes...but the issue is....what to do when I take on my Alicorn form?"

"Oh we can make adjustments it's not problem dear."

"Uh-huh, but what if I am taller? Or not likely but ironically, more muscular?" the moment I mentioned muscular Rarity stopped mid-step and faced me.

"Well....um..." Rarity said thinking while blushing, oh dear I did it now, just when I got Rarity off me....

"I will still go through the trouble, you are a prince after all and Celestia's son at that; it would be no problem still."

"Thank you Rarity, I am grateful but I feel like I would owe you out of honest debt to you for doing all this nevertheless," I said tenderly.

"I will still refuse; doing something for you as a friend and family of my friends is an honor to me," Rarity insisted warmly.

"Too kind for words Rarity," I replied warmly.

"Of course David."

Rarity then made my casual clothes in various designs that were just a few basic outfits and custom shoes which again were in design dress but in function everyday like humans wear Tennis Shoes; I then decided to wear one of my new sets of casual clothes which was a tan button T-Shirt and light-brown pants with dark-brown shoes.

I and Rarity emerged from the room and returned to the others waiting patiently in the main room you enter when entering the house/boutique.

"Whoa! Nice threads dude~" Sunset said playfully.

"Pretty sharp David," Rainbow said looking me over.

"It looks great David," Celestia said

"Most handsome," Luna said.

"You now have yer own Equestrian clothes," Applejack said proudly.

"I have to say it is different only because of fur instead of skin."

"That is a given." Twilight suggested.

"Hey believe me I know exactly how you feel David," Sunset said.

"I know...so, where to from here?"

"I know ya changed clothes but would ya change for where we're headin'?" Aj said.

"Ah okay, I guess I should; one moment," I said turning to re-dress back.

I later returned back in the clothes I had when I came in and we soon left to 'Sweet Apple Acres'.

On the way to S.A.A. Aj informed me what would be done when there.

"Just to tell ya before we get there, yer not just gonna get a tour of Sweet Apple Acres; yer gonna get a taste of 'Apple Buckin'."

"Really? How would I do that?" I asked curiously.

"I will help you with that too," Twilight said.

"Sounds good," I said looking relieved.

We now arrived at S.A.A. and the Apple Farm was amazing! It was just as calm and peaceful as portrayed but more so; the trees were full of apples ripe and red, as were golden ones and green one, it was a good clear sky at roughly 72-77oF Sweet Apple Acres was picturesque and serene with birds chirping and a light breeze of comfortable temperatured wind, the smell of apples & earth hung in the air.

"It is more peaceful then I thought," I said looking at everything breathing in the crisp air.

"See? I told ya; today was a good day to be on my farm, the weather is perfect," Aj said proudly.

"I agree with you on that; I think my friend will love it here," I remarked.

"Boaz?" Aj asked.

"You mean Aj's 'stalker'?" Rainbow remarked chuckling only to get a jab in the arm from Rarity, again.

"Ow! What?!" Rainbow snipped back.

"That was quite anal canal-ish of you Rainbow," Rarity retorted bluntly, I then tried not to burst out from her remark by biting my lip; oh wow Rarity!

"Rarity!" Twilight replied surprise by Rarity's clean yet suggestive remark.

"Jeez Rarity wow, that is a bit much," Applejack remarked.

"That was clean yet a bit blunt Rarity," I remarked still fighting not to be too amused.

"I apologize girls; I mean that, but the comment about Aj's admirer was rude," Rarity said flipping her ears back, "That was un-ladylike."

"We forgive you; I understand your displeasure, Rainbow was out of line," Luna commented.

"Let's try to get along on our tour please?" Celestia asked.

"We'll try," Pinkie promised miming her promise.

Once on the edge before the farm house and barn, Aj to be ready for my Apple farming experience shifted into her Centaur form and made the rest of the journey to her farm this way, seeing her do this too was interesting.

"Whoa..."

"*Chuckles* Like what you see stud?" Aj asked playfully while flicking and whipping her tail.

"Not you too..." I said half serious.

"Relax! I'm just playin'~" Aj cooed giggling a bit.

"Sure...alright."

"Com'on! Twilight can you take him?" Aj asked.

"Wait wha-?!" I yelped as Twilight lifted me in her magic as she shifted into Centaur form too and sat me on her.

"This is...awkward," I said looking at my situation.

"Not really; in the Guard mounted Guards are common, especially in the Cavalry," Celestia informed.

"I see, well that is interesting."

"Now that that is understood, let's go," Twilight chirped; the three of us, Twi, Aj, and I went ahead to the farm and there I dismounted and then Twilight spoke.

"Okay David, this will be of course more challenging than just moving things with magic; but first, again stand next to me for this," Twilight said; I did as asked and stood in front of Twilight and she sent a magic strand to my horn again.

"Okay...so what do I do?"

"Nothing; this time I will do the spell but when I do, you will be at the same time to avoid problems and/or injury, be giving you the feel for and of it transforming, so you both learn and feel the change at the same time; ready?" Twilight stated before asking.

"Ready, no use delaying."

"Good; now fair warning, this should not hurt but like before could cause pain," she warned; Twilight then charged her magic, sending it into my horn then throughout my body, again....pain was back.

Heloo pain my old friend....I shouted in pain, the feeling was agonizing! My body felt like some one was placing bones where they should not be, my waist was being warped and changed, all the while Twilight again did nothing but kept casting the spell, also I felt and learned as she said while the change was made...after an agonizing few minutes I found myself at eye level with Twilight and Applejack still as centaurs.

"H-How do you feel?" Twilight asked calming down after the spell.

"In pain and-whoa~!" I said stumbling a bit while looking myself over, it was very uncomfortable and strange, "This is weird..."

"Easy there David~" Applejack said kindly moving to keep me steady.

"It will take a little time but it should be easy," Twilight said moving to me; I will have to say, these two were attractive as centaurs! More so that I want to say or think and just plain admit.

"I acknowledge that fact," I said getting my barrings, "This body is more unusual than before...in addition to feeling...exposed.." I said blushing.

"You get used to it; hey there~ You have a Cutiemark! a nice one too!"

"I do?" I said; when I looked I saw my mark, "Nice!"

"See? Things are looking good, yer among friends, so no need to worry abou-" Aj was cut off when she suddenly saw something.

"Oh my~...." Aj said with an unintentional husky tone and a hint of surprise; I knew what she was seeing, God dang it! Twilight did not help the situation with her suddenly blushing as well seeing me herself.

"You might want to learn to control your arousal and intrigue when seeing something appealing there Heart-stone," Twilight said blushing profusely while averting her eyes as Aj was fighting to do the same.

"Easier said than done Twilight!" I whined blushing myself and turning my elongated body to block their view, "Quit staring!" I shouted to snap them out of it.

"Sorry," Both mares said.

"If you will excuse me," I said getting a running start off to someplace in the farm to 'walk off' my shame; it was surprisingly easy once I moved and became natural as I went but no sooner then 50 yards from where I moved off Twilight and Aj were there to stop me.

"Move will you?" I asked harshly causing the mares to wince at my command.

"David, we're sorry; we didn't mean to embarrass you like that," Aj said walking to me; calming me when I saw her taking a peek at me explaining she was seeing if I was decent again which I was, "It's okay," she said then pulling me into a hug.

"Like I said yer among friends; and things are okay now so no harm no foul," Aj said pulling away from her hug.

"She's right David, I know that was a bit...awkward, but it is expected I guess; a new form that is new and unfamiliar? It is a given it will act against you," Twilight said kindly.

"Hey! Where are you ponies?" a voice called out; it was Rainbow.

"We should get back," Twilight suggested.

"I think we should, I am okay now," I said smiling.

"That's better!" Aj said warmly, "I need ya to be ready, since you are gonna get a taste of 'Apple family Apple Buckin'!"

"I look forward to it."

We headed back to the group and upon getting there the group gasped lightly when they saw me.

"Whoa looking good bro~" Sunset crooned playfully.

"When you did not look cute enough!~" Rarity chirped.

"Now now Rarity; Very handsome also majestic as well, this should be helpful to you as well," Celestia said walking up to me then...shifted into her own centaur form!

"Well...this is me," she said turning sideways, she was stunning! Beautiful, majestic, powerful, and yet also...a radiated motherly glow and presence.

"Wow mom..." I could only say looking dumbfounded; she truly looked better than I thought she would in this form, for centaurs as in appearance did not look fluid in body shape...but here in Equestria? It worked perfectly! Celestia's wings were located now on her horse body instead of on her back as it would make sense, and her clothing waist down vanished but she was clothed on her torso as even Twi and Aj were.

"It has been a while since I have used this," she giggled walking gracefully yet with a subtle hint of clumsy over to me.

"Could have fooled me," I said.

"Just a thought, I feel we should all shift for this activity," Luna said shifting herself; Luna was radiant herself, a gorgeous mare already and as a centaur more majestic.

"Sounds good to me," Rainbow said shifting too, "I have to say Rare is right, you look good," she said in addition.

"Thank you Rainbow," I said shyly.

"Welcome dude~" Rainbow said noogying my head; I chuckled at that.

We all then were in Centaur form and within a short time Aj and I were ready to buck trees of their apples.

"Okay, watch me," Aj said moving to in front of the tree of her choice; she then lifted her hind leg to the tree and rested them on the trunk.

"Once you get them up you balance on yer forelegs and coil the hind leg's and then...." Aj said then she kicked the tree hard and soon apples rained down into buckets placed under the tree, "There you have it!" Aj said proudly crossing her forelegs in her trade mark satisfied stance.

"O-Okay Applejack, I will try it..." I said it looking nervous since I had the group watching me; yet as I went to another tree Aj stood by me to help, meanwhile the others stood by too but kept their distance so not to crowd me and overwhelm me.

I advanced on the tree and stood before it, next I turned my back to it and tossed my hind legs onto the trunk as Aj had done; seeing how I was a little too close I walked a few paces away then placed my legs again.

"That's it, you have your distance now try balancing on yer forelegs," Aj instructed; I then began to do so...all the while RD and Rarity watched with attracted attention though I ignored them as I then readied to coil my hind legs, to see if I had my buck right I did a test kick to see if I had it, looking to Aj she nodded approving my test kick and I now readied for the official buck.

I now began my coiling of my hind legs and balanced on my forelegs, after balancing on the forelegs and coiling my hind I kicked the tree; nothing fell.

"You have the kick right, you just need to kick harder," Aj informed.

"You got this David," Celestia said confidently.

I braced on the tree again, balancing I coiled tighter my hind legs and bucked; apples fell in an alarming number, seeing how many fell when Aj kicked her tree and seeing as they both had the same number of apples by my guess she harvested 1/2 her tree while I....emptied over 3/4!

"Whoa....." Aj said jaw hanging slack; the others were also stunned, yet Pinkie and Sunset cheered.

"Not bad David~" Rarity chirped.

"Well done David," Celestia chimed.

"Yer not done yet 'Heart-stone'," Aj said walking off; we all then had a hoof at Apple Bucking which itself was a sight, seeing my mother and Luna kicking trees was a rare sight for even Sunset who tried her hooves at Bucking and took some tries to do it but she was doing fine, Twilight was interesting to see Apple Buck too since she is not fully the physical type.

After a while we sat around for some fresh cider made from some of the apples harvested today, it was as good as I expected.

"So where to from here?" Celestia asked now back into her bipedal form again; the others have shifted back too including myself.

"How about Fluttershy's?" Twilight suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea," Luna said.

"Just make sure he does not pop in and cause problems," Rainbow snidely remarked.

"I assure you Discord has improved his attitude and his behavior Rainbow," Fluttershy retorted.

"Okay Fluttershy, as long as he stays that way," Rarity remarked.

"If he tries anything he has 4 Princesses to deal with," Sunset noted.

"That and the Elements of Harmony," Rainbow said.

"But we should not have any issues...you would think Discord would have learned by now what is proper," I remarked.

"You would be surprised," Celestia said looking like she was annoyed by a memory.

"Like how?"

"Well....Discord may be reformed but his humor is askew-ed and perverse at times...." Luna said wincing at a memory herself.

"I do not need to know I get it..." I said waving away any possible chance at a story about Discord's humor.

"Alright then; just to say only, I was recalling something he did to us," Luna remarked.

"I see....wow Discord..."*facepalm's and pinches nose bridge*

"In hindsight it was innocent as ironically it always is..." Celestia recalled.

"I am glad that is the case," I said sitting back in my seat; after a while we all left and walked to Fluttershy's, upon arriving who was there floating in mid-air legs crossed and waiting.....

"Hello~ Prince David~" Discord crooned smirking.

"Discord," I addressed.

"Ech!! You are Celestia's son....your attitude with me is the same snide, cold, boring, and serious tone as her" Discord remarked; Discord like the others was human like but he also maintained some of his Draconiquis features such as his head and arms.

"I figured you would know who David is Discord...." Celestia said coolly.

"Spare me; I am trapped by Celestia and a gender-bent offspring; as if Sunset was not bad enough..." Discord said crudely.

"Hey." Sunset retorted out of annoyance.

"Discord! Hold your foul tongue!" Luna snapped.

"Can we be civil please??" I asked speaking up.

"Indeed~ David has the right idea, finally! Showing more intelligence then the parent...I was worried for a moment," Discord said delighted.

"Discord!~...." Luna growled between her teeth.

"Down girl, heel~" Discord said and with the snap of his fingers Luna had a Dog leash on her with a collar and metal tag; Luna after blushing profusely quickly disposed of her leash and collar with tag was about to rip Discord a new one when she was stopped by Celestia, but as my mom glared, with her and Luna's eye twitching, Fluttershy stepped up.

"Discord! Enough!" she said sternly.

"Aw!~....It was just a joke~" Discord protested.

"A rude joke! I thought you knew better than this? Did you learn nothing from last time??" Fluttershy asked sounding amazingly fierce and stern for one with a voice having a soft tone naturally making it sound hard for her to yell.

"*Groan* Maybe..." Discord relented being also taken aback from Fluttershy's tone.

"Now you apologize to Celestia and Luna, immediately" Fluttershy demanded pointing at my mother and aunt.

"*sigh* Very well Fluttershy....I am sorry for my actions and my rude behavior," Discord said in a strained but genuine tone.

"We forgive you Discord...right Luna?" my mother said before asking; Luna was still cutely but frighteningly livid, "Luna?" my mother called her.

"*sigh*....I accept your apology," Luna said relenting cooling down a bit.

"Excellent; now, may we enter inside please?" I asked.

"Certainly; right this way," Fluttershy said hovering above the group to the door.

We entered Fluttershy's cottage at last and the inside was for sure larger that it looked outside, despite how she kept her home there was space for her animals and pony guests alike.

"Well, this is my home; also *giggles* Their home too," Fluttershy presented; soon little critters came into the room including Jackalopes, a rare treat indeed...then there was....

"Hi Angel~ There you are; I want you to meet David, Princess Celestia's son," Fluttershy said gently nudging him forward; upon seeing me I held the back of my hand out for him to smell so he could get to know me, I did not expect him to be polite but I guess being Celestia's son helped again.

"Hey Angel, good little bunny," I said scratching his neck; he liked me.

"Well you are three for three David," Celestia said warmly crouching down to see Angel as well and he greeted her too being of course highly respectful of her; for the record I met Winona too.

"Apparently," I said in reply while Angel seeked attention from my mother besides me.

"I know you can be nice Angel, but you aren't that way with everypony are you?~" she asked looking at Angel like a parent to a child; Angel looked away guiltily after she said that...pretty funny if you ask me.

"Ah~ Well Angel...learn to behave and be kind to others including Fluttershy, alright?~" she said maternally to him a twinkle in her eye; Angel then looked at Celestia and nodded in reply, "Very good," she complimented him followed with a rewarding scratch from her behind his ear.

"Let us see if Angel can keep his word," I said.

"Give him a chance, he should be fine," my mom said.

We then spent more time in Fluttershy's cottage with Discord behaving proper and polite the remainder of our time there, while there Sunset and I were sitting on a couch and talking.

"This has been a busy day has it?" Sunset asked now with Angel in her lap.

"It has, it has been an experience and education with things done and the Apple Bucking."

"That is true; I feel silly that I helped Aj once and yet I completely forgot what to do," she said giggling.

"Well I am sure you are kept busy by whatever," I reasoned.

"Yes you are right; mom finds things for me and also something came up between now and when I visited you."

"Oh yes your coltfriend Peter," I recalled.

"Yep! That happened to me," she said winking.

"Of which I am happy for you," I said hugging her.

"Thanks David, he is really nice; I hope to introduce you to him."

Sunset's coltfriend's name is 'Peter Coal-bunker'; his family is a name in Equestria's Railroad industries, builder of tenders for locomotive builders.

"Well, well; I would say I may like him, not just because of his family business," I chuckled.

"Great, we can meet him when we head back to Canterlot," Sunset said, "I can write him to see what he is doing and see if we can arrange something; perhaps~ Maybe a double date with Me, Peter, You, and Jasmine?" she suggested.

"You know...sounds good," I said smiling at the idea but it slid from my face just as fast; I had no idea how our first face to face would go...

"You worried about just seeing each other huh?"

"I am Sunset...I am...." I said rocking a little like I had PTSD; Sunset put her hand on me to comfort and smiled.

"You are a good guy David, I feel Jasmine and you should be okay; if things do not work out know at least you have family and Twilight & her friends," she said now pulling me into her side.

"I know David...she is more than just a girlfriend....she is next to your friends and adopted family your last and only reason to love earth and not leave it for here."

"That is true....I know it is wrong to put my care of a planet on one person....but...*sigh*"

"I know...*nuzzles me tenderly*"

"Time will tell," I said.

We hung out more and Discord talked a little with each of us and things were pleasant the rest of our visit; afterwards we now headed to Twilight's and would go to Rainbow's place and the Spa too tomorrow.

When we arrived at Twilight's place we entered inside and headed to the Thrones' Room for one last thing before we discuss dinner, I was treated to a look over of the map the table showed of the land I & Sunset will rule along with neighboring nations.

"Wow....this is home...." I said looking over everything.

"M-hmm~ There is it's newest addition," Twilight said pointing to a place south of Equestria.

"What is that?"

"That is Chrysalis' nation," Celestia spoke up.

"So there lies the former hostile nation..." I said musing over the map.

"Indeed...Also she makes the effort to show her self at any chance she can get...at every meeting between nations, rather than send a Ambassador she goes herself; she does send Ambassadors though when she is preoccupied," Luna explained.

"Sounds like a reformed enemy indeed," I remarked looking genuinely impressed.

"With that our first part of your mini-tour is over for the day and dinner will be prepared shortly," Twilight spoke up shutting down the map leaving a blank table once more.

Dinner was later served and ate; afterwards we all then left for our rooms that had been selected; due to however the smallish amount of rooms we for the most of us had to share a room, which had me bunk with my sister.

Once in our room Sunset and I prepped for bed, here we engaged in light conversation.

"Quite a day huh?" Sunset asked now in her night clothes a slightly different outfit than she had in 'Rainbow Rocks'.

"It has..." I replied myself wearing some shorts with a T-Shirt.

"Well it is not over yet, Rarity is just bubbling over about the Spa," she chuckled.

"I can imagine why~" I replied chuckling as well.

"Also you know what Rainbow is going to be like," Sunset said.

"She will be typical Rainbow, nothing unexpected but cute in a way," I replied.

"It will be interesting to see Cloudsdale as well."

"I believe Rainbow will make it a stop to remember." Sunset replied.

"Yes she will...well *yawn* Time to hit it." I said stretching will sliding into my side of the bed.

"Agreed; ha, funny this."

"What is Sunset?"

"We never shared a bed before, we may be siblings but this is our first time sleeping together."

"That is true...but, it is special though since it never happened with me and my human brother except in a hotel."

"Heh, that makes sense; welp, goodnight," she said sliding under the blankets.

"Goodnight sis," I replied; soon we were out and ready for the next part of my Equestrian Tour.

TO BE CONTINUED.