• Published 15th Aug 2015
  • 2,722 Views, 246 Comments

SweetieMashMinecraftAdventures YAY! - CristalGalaxy



Sweetie Belle and Button Mash are transported to the video game they like so much... And things aren't as fun as you would think they are...

  • ...
18
 246
 2,722

6. It Never Stops

Author's Note:

Sorry again for the massive delay!
And important please tell me in the comments what name you want to give Button's wolf.
The best one will be chosen!

Ps : This episode has a little gore in it... Terribly sorry.

"Sweetie Belle?"

"Yes?"

Button gulped. She was going to kill him.
"I... Uh... Your chicken... I forgot that your chicken was here and... I left the door open?"

Sweetie Belle sharply turned her head to him.
"What?"

"It was an accident! I swear! I'm so sorry! But I also think you should've given him food...? Maybe animals need it?"

"That's out of the question!" exclaimed Sweetie, her shout echoing through the cave. "You let my pet out! And it's starting to become nighttime!"

"Sorry..." Button winced, feeling terrible.
I never liked that thing and she's going to think I let it out on purpose!
"I liked your chicken though!" he said, not realizing he was just making things worse.

"Liked? Liked?! He's not gone yet!" scolded Sweetie Belle. "Heeeeelper! C'mere! Heeeeelper!"

"Did you name him?" asked Button, uncomfortable. "You know he won't-"

A little head appeared at the window.
"Cluck!"

Sweetie Belle rushed to him, squeezing him in a tight embrace.

"Oh good you found him!" said Button, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Please... Please be careful!" Sweetie's whimpering tone surprised the brown colt.
"He's... He's like the only animal that doesn't bite, peck, scratch or hiss at me... I really want to keep him..."

Lesson Learned!

"I would never try to get rid of something you cherish so much..." smiled Button.

"Yeah... I know. By the way, I just saw a baby wolf on the edge of the forest. I think he'd be a perfect pet."

"Really?!" Button's eyes lit up. "I've never had a real dog before! Let's go get it now! You cover me!"

"What?! Excuse me?! Come back!" yelled Sweetie Belle, quickly grabbing her sword and rushing out behind Button.
"Why am I the one covering you?"

"Because you have the iron sword!"

"About that... Why did you give me the strongest sword? I'm not the weakest!" she protested, still following him through the dying light of the sun.

But mentally you are...
"Oh I just picked you because... y'know... I don't know... Because... That! The dog! It's here!" he finished by screaming hysterically, not wanting to tell her the truth for he'd be dead.

Sweetie Belle just threw him a suspicious look and scanned the area, ready to fight.

Button approached the little thing that started to growl.
"Hey buddy! I'm nice... I promise..." murmured Button, showing the little canine a bone. "Here you go!" He threw it to the wolf's feet and the thing started to sniff it... then rejected it.
"Oh... Okay! You want another one? Here!"

Sweetie on the other hoof was starting to get annoyed and... was that boredom?

I need to be stronger... I have to train and be able to protect Button...

She saw a skeleton nearby and jumped at it, slicing it's bones until it disappeared.
Then a zombie spawned at a few hoofsteps.

Sweetie Belle sliced it's arm off before seeing it's mouth slowly open to let out a growl.
She immediately cut its head off and easily sliced through the rest.

Mental note : take the weapons that the monsters have away before they can hit you.
Cut zombies heads off.
Slice skeletons arms where the bows are.
Separate the head from the body off the spider and try cutting off legs.
Uh... Maybe slice Endermens legs off?

Her thoughts distracted her for a moment and the next thing she knew, Button was proudly trotting to her with a dog.
His big puppy eyes were wide open and he had a rose-red collar.

"I'll try and change his collar to black if I see a squid" said Button.

"Right. I wanted to tell you that I found a new technic to kill monsters..."

Sweetie Belle told Button while they were walking back to their shelter.

"Great job! That's obviously going to be easier..."

Sweetie smiled, then scolded herself.
Stop beating idiot heart! Button is a clumsy, pranking... protective... nice... adorab-
Ugh! What am I saying?! I'm not a baby anymore! Stupid, stupid!

"So what do you reckon I should name him?" asked Button, turning to her and closing the door behind them.

Sweetie Belle immediately stopped banging her head on the hard stones and sheepishly smiled.
"I don't know..."

Button watched a little bit of blood trickle down her forehead.
"You got a bit of-"

"No I don't! Let's go mining!" quickly said the white filly.

Sweetie Belle started to make a staircase that went deeper into the ground.

Button shrugged.
I'll never understand fillies...

"Hey look!" her excited yelp caught his attention. "Iron! And I think there's more coal behind it!"

"Great! I'll bring the furnace" replied Button.

Wow... Maybe this time luck is on our side!

Button trotted over to the crafting table and made six additional pickaxes while cooking the meat he had collected.

Sweetie Belle came back up dusty and cheerful.
"What's taking so long?! You said that the furnace would be coming!"

"Yeah yeah it is! Just preparing..." Then Button turned around and Sweetie Belle had the time to hear him mutter 'I swear to Celestia she's getting bossier by the minute...'

"Heard that!"

"Heard what? I didn't say anything else than : 'I swear to Celestia she's getting greater by the minute!'" he mocked while giving her a slight bow.

"Stupid!"

Sweetie Belle jumped back in her staircase and continued digging. She went through two pickaxes before feeling... weird.
It was as if she was getting exhausted by the second.

Her pickaxe fell to the floor and while doing so, it accidentally mined through the block under her.
She immediately fell through it and landed about two or three blocks down in a cave.

Sweetie Belle could hear creepy noises and the sound of monsters.

By that point, she could barely move.
What's happening to me?! Why am I so tired...? Maybe I should just nap here... It's gonna be just a little snooze... nothing serious!

Her eyes started to close themselves.

A growl brought her back to reality.
She tried to open her eyes again but once they were closed, sleep was taking over.

No! Why am I so exhausted...? And why did it happen so fast?!

Red eyes appeared at the corner of the dark cave.

Button... Where are... you...


"Okey Helper! Got a few seeds for you!"
Button's chirp surprised the chicken as he quickly entered the house.
"So... Friends now eh?"

The foal gave him a shaky smile while shyly showing the chicken bright green seeds.

The chicken squinted its eyes and took a step forward towards the food, suspiciously eying the colt... before jumping at him and snatching the goods out of his hoof, scaring the life out of Button.

"Mother of Celestia! Do NOT do that again dude! Scared the hell out of me... Phew... Okay... I'm fine now... I'm good..." said Button, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.
"Hey Sweetie Belle!" he shouted, peeking above the dark staircase that she had made. "I tried to make friends with your thing but it just hates me!"

A creepy silence answered him.

"Uh... Sweetie Belle?"

Maybe she went in a cave or something... The stupid filly! It's dangerous!

Button sighted and slowly picked up his sword and food.

Then he ventured down her path, occasionally placing torches.

Then, a growl.
It was coming from strait under him...

"Sweetie Belle...?" called Button, now getting an uncomfortable feeling.

His pace started to quicken as he continued down the staircase... before falling strait through a hole.

"Ow..." he mumbled, getting up and placing a torch on the floor. "Hey Sweetie you the-"

Button's eyes started to widen.

There, lying on the floor was a bloody mass.
He could see openings in the fur and rips on the coat.

The once delicate white coat of Sweetie Belle was now covered in blood.
Bite marks everywhere...

A zombie turned around and stared at him with lifeless eyes.
It's mouth was bloody and chunks of meat were hanging from them.

"Is that..." Button murmured out loud, "Is that Sweetie Belle's skin...?"

The brown colt turned to throw up.

Then he realized that Sweetie Belle wasn't moving.

Oh no... Oh no no no no no! Please be alive!

He quickly sliced the zombie into pieces, his eyes focused on the filly laying unconscious on the floor.

Well... He hoped she was only unconscious...

"Sweetie Belle... I'm here..." Button pressed a hoof against her cheek before bringing some meat out. "Eat... Please eat!"

I'm so weak... Look at me whimpering and doing absolutely nothing to save her. I can't see her die... I just can't!

He opened her mouth, feeling like he was doing a bad thing and stuffed some meat inside her.
"Sweetie Belle! Can you hear me? I need you to swallow!"

A faint nod was his only answer as she gulped down a bit of the meat, immediately finding more strength to eat up the rest.

"I'll help you get up..."

Button gently took her and wrapped a hoof around her back, making sure she was as carried as possible.
From there he could see some of her bloody wounds closing up... But she still couldn't open her eyes...

It took Button at least an hour to get her all the way back up to the cave...

"Sweetie Belle...?"
Button laid her on the bed and nuzzled her mane affectionately. "You're safe now. You... You can open your eyes you know?"

"So... tired..."
Was all he got so he pulled up the covers from the bed and tucked her in.

She's fine Button... She won't see the tunnel... She's just tired...

Button decided to try and sleep too.
He patted the bed and his dog jumped on it, giving him a bit of warmth. It rolled up in a ball and probably fell asleep in the next minute.

Button was happy that the dog and that chicken were with him finally...
The brown colt turned to look at the still bloody but peaceful sleeping filly lying in the bed next to his.

The chicken had laid down next to her mane, making himself a nest in it.

Button couldn't sleep.
He was thinking... thinking about his family, friends and... also about GameSpark.
The creator of the mess they had fallen in probably figured out what happened.
So why hasn't he come to rescue them?

The brown foal shook his head. Too many questions with no answers were going to keep him awake...

Then he looked back at Sweetie Belle.
Her left hoof was sticking out of the bed.

Button came to a decision and, trying to ignore the furious blush that was taking over, he took her hoof and closed his eyes...