• Published 15th Aug 2015
  • 2,721 Views, 246 Comments

SweetieMashMinecraftAdventures YAY! - CristalGalaxy



Sweetie Belle and Button Mash are transported to the video game they like so much... And things aren't as fun as you would think they are...

  • ...
18
 246
 2,721

2. First Day

Buttons opened his eyes wide.

No... No, no no no NO! This isn't right! Why did the camera flash?! Ugh... Think Buttons think! Let's see... First things first, where is Sweetie Belle?

Buttons turned around and saw her laying on the ground.
She looked like she was in a deep slumber. The brown colt couldn't help but stare at her delicate pure white face and her shimmering mane. She made him think of The Sleeping Pony at that moment.He looked at her little nuzzle that would scrunch up if ever she lost a game. Her mouth was surprisingly forming a smile and-

Buttons shook himself.
I'm starting to think that I'm acting like a creep...

"Hey Sweetie? Uh... We have a problem so please wake up?" he tried.

Sweetie Belle shifted her position and turned the other way with a moan, apparently enjoying the soft grass.

"Sweetie Belle! C'mon wake up! This is no time for a nap!" Buttons started to shake her.

Sweetie's eyes finally fluttered open, revealing the sweet emerald color of them inside.
Buttons couldn't admire them for any longer for she jumped up and put a hoof on them to protect herself from the blocky sun.

"What's happening?! Buttons! What did you do?!" she shrieked completely blinded.

Buttons frowned. He wasn't usually the one that did pranks and mistakes right?
"I didn't do anything! But I think we've been transported to Minecraft."

"Buttons," Sweetie scolded, slowly taking her hoof away from her face."I think that a prank like that would be-"

She stopped and stared at the world that was laid out in front of her. Her mouth dropped open.
"Did... Did you...?"

"No!" protested Buttons. "It was GameSpark's camera remember?"

"What do you... Oh yeah... It transported us here?!" she shrieked.

"That's my guess. We were opening our minecraft accounts so the main menu of the game was probably behind us. And we were both in the camera's view when it happened."

"But why did it take the picture at the moment where you opened the case?"

Buttons shrugged. "GameSpark said it had a few glitches remember?"

Sweetie stood up, suddenly starting to panic. "But how are we going to get out of the game?!"

"I hadn't thought of that either... But GameSpark probably put a 'exit game' button somewhere. Look in the corners of your point of view."

The white filly nodded and they both searched.
However after a few minutes or so they had to come to the conclusion that it didn't exist yet.

"But what are we going to do?" Sweetie Belle whimpered, falling to the ground.

"I don't know..." murmured Buttons. "Our families will think we ran away or something..."
Then he looked at Sweetie Belle and saw tears in her eyes.
Buttons awkwardly put his hoof around her, feeling himself become red.
"Don't cry. We'll... We'll find a way out!"

"Yeah but... Do you think we can die in here?"

Buttons froze. "I... I don't know! GameSpark wouldn't have done that would he?!"

"Well during the interview, remember when he said that our bodies will disappear in the real world? Maybe that means they're really here too."

"Yeah but it would be so dangerous! Nopony would buy it!"

"He said they had about a year before releasing it. Maybe they didn't have time to take off the fact that we could die or get hurt?"

"Maybe but..." Buttons stopped then turned to her. "Hey! Stop acting so negative!"

"Sorry... I guess I'm just scared."

The brown colt gave her his biggest and most reassuring smile. "I'll protect you don't you worry!"

Sweetie stood up blushing and frowning. "I don't need anypony to protect me!" Then she dropped her furious face and gave him a small smile that made his heart beat faster. "But... Thanks anyways."

Buttons smiled back and stared at the world in front of him. "So what's the plan?"

"Maybe there are beta testers somewhere? They could help us get out!"

"Mmmh... I doubt that. But... Villagers maybe?"

"Yeah! Good idea! Alright we've got a goal! To find villagers!"

Buttons nodded enthusiastically and looked back at the blocky world. "We should create a shelter... I don't see any villages around so we should prepare to go on a journey to find one."

"You're right. This place is beautiful, but at night..."

Sweetie looked at the snowy mountains in the distance, the birch forest directly behind the plain they were standing in and the rocky hills next to it all. She knew as well as Buttons that the beauty of the place could change fast at night.

"So let's go towards the birch forest and dig something in the hills next to it" suggested Buttons.

Sweetie nodded as they trotted over to the forest. She couldn't believe that the sun was actually making her feel hot. It was also very weird to walk on blocks and to go straight through grass.

They finally arrived in front of a tree and looked at each other with uncertainty.

"Well... Should we... punch it?"

"I guess..." shrugged Buttons, walking right over to it and hitting the wood.
Sweetie cringed at the noise that it made but Button didn't seem hurt. He continued punching the wood until a tiny block appeared at its place.
"It doesn't hurt! That was so weird!"

"Good! I'll go take down a few other trees so that we have enough wood to last a few tools."

They got to work and while Sweetie Belle was chopping down her third tree, she suddenly looked up.
"Hey Button! I think the night and day last the same time as in real life!"

Buttons didn't answer.
The white filly curiously turned to him and saw he was approaching a chicken.
A wooden sword was in his mouth.

"What are you doing?!" gasped Sweetie, running to him. "You can't kill it!"

"Why not?" grunted Button.

"It's so cute!" whimpered the unicorn, picking the chicken up and giving it a big hug.

"But I'm hungry! Aren't you?"

Sweetie felt her stomach growl.
Then she looked back at the chicken that gave her the cutest of looks.
And her hunger got more intense.

"Okay..."

Buttons approached her ready to strike and she shrieked, taking steps back.
"I wasn't finished! You're not killing this chicken. Go kill another animal but not him!"

Buttons just stared at her.
"Seriously?! You're going to keep it as a pet?"

"Yes!" huffed the unicorn in a very 'Rarity' way. "And as soon as I can, I'll go make him a leash!"

Buttons walked away, still confused. Mares...

The thing isn't even alive! It's just a game! What are we going to eat if she starts to get attached to every animal she encounters? And I hope she knows that to make a leash you need slime balls...


The brown colt later came back to the forest with six raw pork chops, one raw beef and two blocks of wool.
When he arrived, he looked around but to his panic, couldn't find Sweetie Belle.

"Sweetie Belle! Where are you?" he screamed, suddenly fearing the worst.

"Here!" chirped a little voice above him.

Buttons looked up and saw a small wooden construction in the trees.
A little white head was popping out and smiling at him.
"I decided to make the house in the trees so that less mobs could get to us!"

"Good idea" grinned Button, piling up dirt blocks to get to the top.

He opened the door - she had actually made a door - and peeked inside.

Even thought it was small, Sweetie had done her best in decorating it.
A few flowers were planted on dirt blocks, giving out a sweet aroma and the chests were half opened, exposing their juicy content - apples.
A furnace was adding a nice warm and welcoming light to the whole thing while a crafting table had been implanted where the last log of the tree had been.

"Like it?"

"Totally! Your decoration skills are great."

Sweetie slightly blushed at the compliment and gave him another smile.
"So what did you do?"

"I got us some food!" Buttons gave her all of it.

"Meat..." flinched Sweetie, putting it in the furnace.

"There isn't anything else... And I'm also happy to see you got rid of that chicken. It would have-"

A tiny head popped out from out the chest and gave a little 'cluck!'.

"What was that?" asked Sweetie, busy with the 'cooking'.

"Never mind." grumbled Button.


Crunch.

Sweetie Belle took a bite of the cooked meat and shuddered with disgust.
The animal wasn't real... It wasn't... And this is... salad! Yes salad! Ugh... Yuck! The taste certainly isn't fooling me...

Buttons watched amused as Sweetie made different faces while eating her meat.
He was quite surprised by the taste but he didn't find it horrible. It was just... okay. Not as bad as he thought it'd be.

"Don't worry! We'll only be eating this for as long as we're stuck here!" mocked Buttons.

"Yeah well we better not be here long..." muttered the young unicorn.

Suddenly, the light inside their home seemed to brighten.

Button looked gloomily at his friend and they both looked outside.

Night was falling.
And the game certainly wasn't on peaceful mode.

Author's Note:

I just CANNOT believe the amount of support this story got...

Looks like SweetieMash is a popular (and cute) couple :')