• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 3,836 Views, 43 Comments

Sparity - FlameMist



Rarity makes a love potion so that her dream stallion will love her, but when Spike drinks the potion unknowing what it will do...

  • ...
9
 43
 3,836

A Date with Diamond

Rarity awoke to a loud banging. "Sweetie Belle..." She groaned. She flopped out of bed, dragging herself downstairs and hitting the bottom step with a loud thud. But the banging wasn't from Sweetie Belle. It was somebody knocking on her door. But who could it be this early in the morning? She looked through the peephole, and let out the biggest gasp, so loud that the pony outside the door could probably hear. "It's Blue Diamonds!" She screamed. "He must've meant 6:00 AM not 6:00 PM!" She ran into Sweetie Belle's room and shook her awake. "Tell the guy at the door I'm coming down in ten minutes!" And with that she dashed upstairs. But Sweetie Belle wasn't there. She had gone off to do crusading and replaced her sleeping self with a white teddy bear. Rarity quickly brushed her mane, got in her clothes, put on accessories, and grabbed the present that she had not yet opened to take with her. This all took a process of twelve minutes. She could've sworn she'd heard knocks while she was getting dressed, but she was probably just hearing things. By the time she came downstairs, it was 6:21, and she opened the door. Nobody was there. She looked in the distance, and saw Blue Diamonds in the distance, walking away, looking disappointed. She ran toward him in an unladylike manor. "Blue-Blue..." She panted. He turned around.

"You- you look... amazing." Blue Diamonds complimented.

"Sorry for the delay, I just thought you meant 6:00... p m. Hehe." Rarity smiled. He laughed.

"Oh no no no no..." He chuckled. "I want to spend the whole day with you, Rarity." He bowed. Rarity thought he had the cutest voice, he was the sweetest guy she ever met. In return, she blushed a little and giggled.

"Where to first?" He asked.

"Anywhere with you, Blue Diamonds..." Rarity blushed.

"Please, call me Diamond. That's what my friends call me at least."

"Oh, by the end of this day, we'll be more than friends..." Rarity giggled.

Their first destination was the breakfast bar, both of them were extremely hungry. "Don't worry Rarity, I'll pay." Diamond smiled. Rarity smiled back. Once they had gotten their food and had sat down on one of the tables outside, they sat down. After at least four minutes of awkward silence, Diamond started to talk. "Sooo... How's life?" he asked her.

Rarity responded truthfully. "Boring." She answered. Just like this date is going to be she thought to herself. Wait? Why would I say that?Diamond took a small nibble out of his waffle. "You know what!" Rarity fake smiled. "I'm not hungry anymore. You?" She gestured to Diamond. He seemed surprised. He got up.

"Hahaha... Yea... I- I was gonna say that..." He fake smiled back.

Aaaawwwkkkwaaarrrddd.... Rarity thought. As they began walking to find a place to go, Rarity couldn't stop thinking about Spike. All of the sudden the world around began to spin, and she fell to the ground...

She all of the sudden awoke in her bed. It didn't feel real. "Huh?" She looked around. Spike was on top of her. And oh mama, he looked handsome! He was wearing a little tuxedo. His eyes fluttered open. He looked cuter than ever. Rarity held out the peridot. "Here Spike. Take it, I can;t just keep accepting gifts from you. She kissed him on the head. "Rarity, I got this gem for you, not me, now take it." He shoved the jewel back into Rarity's hands. She smiled. "Rarity, did I ever tell you I loved you?" He said, hugging her.It felt good. She didn't want to let go. But she had to. She was waking up. The world around her began to twirl and twist...

"Gah!" Rarity squeaked. She saw Diamond's face in front of her.

"Rarity, are you okay?" He asked. "Your eyes turned... nevermind."

That was weird... Rarity thought. "I- I think-" Rarity faked a cough. "I think I'm coming down with something..." She faked. "Hehe..."

She speed off.