• Published 24th May 2012
  • 2,096 Views, 19 Comments

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP HAS CONSEQUENCES - Kelvin Shadewing



Derpy tries her hoof at fan fiction.

  • ...
2
 19
 2,096

The Fanfic

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP HAS CONSEQUENCES!

Twilight Sparkle, who was Shining Armor's sister was one day a graham cracker in a tree, writing reports of friend shipping and love when her assist tent burped up a scroll with a letter from her brother that said that parasprites and changelings were attacking his royal place, and axed her to help.

She put away her shipping notes and got on a chariot, but had no pegasi to pull it, so she had to pull it herself and Spike drove. She got to the Everfree Forest which was moved between her and Canterlot because it was evil inside and wanted to eat ponies.

Twilight shined her horn bright and pulled the chariot real fast like speed of rainbow, and made a sonic rainboom that made the forest Quake with Doom. The woods were safety when Twilight's rainboom scared away all the animals and birds and trees and the Everfree was now friends of Twilight for her to write shipping reports on, which she did.

A sun was moving through the sky like a clock and said to Twilight "you are running out of time and need to run real fast to Canterlot."

And Twilight trotted at super speed which left Spike behind in the woods, but it was OK because they were good woods again and gave Spike a hug.

Twilight came to the statue of Discorn who said "Twilight Sparkle my dear! Why are you trotting so fast? Let's have fun chaos together."

And Twilight told Discord that she had no time for chaos and shot the dragon horse in the head with Elements of Friend Ships and he got laid dead on the ground with pants and chocolate milk.

"My brother is in trouble there!" Twilight said stoutly, and decided that pulling her chariot was too slow, so she carried it instead in her saddle bag.

Canterlot was at war with itself because it was full of evil and nasty things.

"Changelings!" Twilight said with hoof in air, "Leave my peace city and I will not shoot you with Elements of Friend Ships!"

And the changelings, "but this is our city now and you must go home!" The changelings turned green and glowed with light around their heads and charged at Twilight.

Twilight ran away for cover and found a new better chariot that had pegasi in it this time, so she threw the old one at the changelings and make them go squish.

Just then a giant changeling came that had parasprites in a gun pointed at Twilight's head. Twilight shot lasers at the new changeling but they didn't work because this one was a boss level and had more strength and power and muscle than her. It shit its changelings and parasprites real fast at her face, and she had to roll sideways in a barrel to dodge them, but her chariot blew up and the pegasi flew away.

Shining Armor called her with a ribbon and waved. "Twilight Sparkle! Run away! The city is lost to changelings!"

She turned to run and then run back to her brother and said "I will fight you as long as there is a boss under the sun! You are my brother and I love you like peas!"

They did everything together to stop the boss changeling, but then the evil queen appeared and said "I just beat Celestia! The world is mine!"

Twilight shot an Element of Friend Ships in her eye and turned her into a blind changeling that flew into a wall and knocked it over on itself and died. The changelings saw their queen was a red stain and walked out fast as they could to escape the friend ships.

Rainbow Dash appeared and told Twilight she was a winner for saving the world, but Twilight didn't care none because the would always need her to save it.

Then a big hole opened up in the sky with lights and cracker booms and the ground shook as monsters came from magic and outer space to destroy Equestria!

Twilight needed more Elements of Friend Ships to stop them, so she made Shining Armor, Celestia and Derpy into elements too, and they fought with cans of do to kill the alien ghosts. The alien ghosts were evil like the forest was, but they were immune to sonic rainbooms and it didn't bother them that much.

The alien ghosts used science to shoot ponies, and the ponies shot back and hit them sometimes with magic and rocks. The pegasi used clouds to fight, but Discord came back and turned them into cotton balls that the alien ghosts burned with lasers.

Twilight Sparkle knew there was only one thing to do! She grabbed Discord with magic and threw him over the sky into outer space to break the evil alien ships and safe the friend ships.

Equestria cheered except for Spike who was lost in the woods that wanted to eat him again.

Then Twilight came from the future and said "Twilight! The future needs you!"

Rainbow Dash picked up both Twilights and flew at 88 miles per hour to break the time barrier and safe the future again!

To be continued...


"Well?" Derpy asked, looking expectantly at Twilight.

The purple unicorn stared at the parchment in her hoof. What the buck did I just read? She smiled weakly at the wall-eyed pegasus and chuckled. "Well, Derpy, it's... something."

Derpy's eyes lit up.

"But I don't quite think writing fan fiction has anything to do with your cutie mark," Twilight said, "Not that it wasn't an... interesting read."

"Oh, I see," Derpy said, sadly looking down. "I'll go try something else."

Twilight bid the mail mare farewell as Spike glossed over the scroll.

"This fanfic needs to be condemned!" he said snidely, then sneezed as a feather that had fallen off Derpy's wing fluttered by and tickled his nose, causing a green flame to burn the story and send it off to Canterlot. "Um... Oops."

Twilight watched the puff of smoke float off towards the mountains. "Oh dear. Well, I hope the princess enjoys comedy."

Author's Note:

If you'd like to support my writing, please visit my site!