• Published 18th Oct 2015
  • 3,970 Views, 71 Comments

SAE - Sword Art Equestria - The Dark Brony



Sometimes good things happen to bad people and others bad things happen to good people. whatever way you look at I am one of those cases when Bad thing happen to good people, and i will find what I have lost or die trying.

  • ...
42
 71
 3,970

Chapter 3 - A Royal Meeting

As the light faded we appeared in what looked to be a throne room of some kind as I looked around it I could see that it looked less majestic than what I had expected. The walls of the room weren't made of anything as lustrous as I expected but instead, it was made of what looked like wood… it wasn't even very fancy or even carved… the only things that made it so the room wasn’t like a blank canvas were the two banners that were located above two thrones near the back of the room and a few plain red banners scattered around the room.

As I looked at the banners I could see that they had two separate images on them one looked like it was designed to mimic the day over the land whilst in comparison the other looked to mimic the night.

As I looked back to the princesses I could see them smiling as I say “OK could you please explain what in god's name has happened because I’m lost?”

My mum then smiles and says, “The guy and his daughter that we met transport to Equestria… but that’s all I know”

Celestia then looks at Luna and says “OK so let us get this right you got transported here from another world” She then point to my mum and says “you had your race changed”

My mum then smiles and says “and got younger”

I then laugh and say “what from thirty to fifteen?”

She then smiles and says “You done”

I then laugh and say “yeah”

Celestia then smiles and say, “well Kirito I'm surprised to see that you have calmed down a fair bit.”

I then smile and say, “I’m sorry about how I acted Princess I was just a bit... confused, everything has changed so fast.”

Luna then smiles and says “so thou is us'd to being around us”

I then laugh and say “I guess”

My mum then looks at me and says, “Craig wouldn’t believe this… he wouldn’t believe were in Equestria… I don’t myself if I'm being honest.”

Celestia then looks at us then asks, “who is this Craig?”

“He is… well was my son. He went missing a few months ago, he just disappeared from his room and his laptop disappeared with him… it’s a mystery to what happened.”

Celestia then smiles at her and says, “I’m sure he’ll turn up eventually… maybe a similar thing happened to him as to what happened to you”

“Let's hope so…it’s not like he could take care of himself… or control his temper.”

Both princesses then look at us then asks “a temp'r? what trigg'rs it?”

My mum then smiles and says, “there were three things. Insults to his family, hurting his friends or being called a freak, the last one instantly causing him to snap.”

Luna the looks at me and says, “thou hath a fi'ry temp'r?” She then laughs and says “we knoweth somepony liketh that”

I then see Celestia glare at her but then quickly calm down and says, “as my sister here said yes we do have a temper but I’m sure your son wouldn’t have that sort of issue miss…”

My mum then glares and says “Mrs... Hel… Asuna Rhodes”

Celestia then looks back and says, “I’m sorry I wasn’t aware you were married, Mrs Rhodes…”

“was married, my husband disappeared just after my son… he just went to work one day and never came back, nobody found a trace of him, no money left his bank and his phone was unresponsive it’s like he disappeared from the face of the earth.”

Seconds later both Celestia and Luna draped their wings over her and then say, “we are sorry for your loss.”

We both then smile and say, “don’t worry about it princesses, we got over it a while back” I then begin to think about somethings that I may be able to do and wonder I wonder if that inventory exists? I then quickly throw my hands down almost like I was scrolling down a page and a small screen appeared in front of me. I then look and say “what? Why does this say transformations?”

The princesses and my Mum then look at me then asks, “what's wrong…” my mum then sees the interface in front of me and says, “wait transformations… Check for the Spriggan Character”

I then look open the page as I see three images appear one that was highlighted that I recognised as my current image, another one was exactly as predicted a Spirigan and the third was his GGO (Gun Gale Online) avatar. I then laugh and say “OK this is just weird” I then touch the Spriggan avatar and my body shifts into a different form in which my clothes had many similarities but my ears had become pointed and my swords had changed as well I now had Excalibur attached to my back along with the great iron longsword. I then look back to my mum and say “Yeah looks like it”

I then look back to the princesses who look at me in confusion as Celestia asks “Kirito is that you?”

“Yes it is Princesses, this is another one of my forms”

Luna then looks at me in surprise and says “anoth'r one of thou’s f'rms? how many doth thou hast?”

I then smile and say “Just three you've seen two of them the third is a bit different”

Celestia then looks at me in confusion then asks “How is it different”

“It’s got more advanced technology than the other two forms… but I'd look like a girl.”

My mum then smiles and says, “oh come on it’s not that bad… you’d only look like a girl, you wouldn't be a girl”

I then sigh and say “I guess you're right”

They both then smile at us as Celestia says “you really are strange. ”

Kirito then smiles and says “Goes two ways princess”

My mum then walks behind me, slaps me behind ten head and says “show some respect!”

Celestia then smirks and says “There's no harm done Mrs Asuna”

Luna then laughs and says “We had it coming”

Kirito then sighs and says, “No you didn’t… it was wrong what I said. I’m sorry”

They then smile as Celestia says “you are forgiven… besides, we all have opinions” She then looks to Asuna and says “what will you do now? It sounds as if you have nowhere to go”

She then sighs and says, “I’m afraid we don’t… maybe go out into Equestria and try and learn about what happened to us.”

Celestia and Luna then look at each other as Luna says “or thou could stay here”

I then look at her and say, “wait what?”

Celestia smiles and says “You could stay here in the palace, you are both very kind ponies and it would be our pleasure to help you find out what happened to you”

Asuna then looks at her and says “we wouldn’t want to take advantage of you”

“It would be the least we could do after we tried to… put you in stone” sighed Celestia

I then smile at her and say, “No harm done princess… I’ll be honest if it was the other way around I would probably think the same thing. Afterall, strange being never seen before standing next to a chaotic monster what other conclusion could you draw?”

Celestia then smiles and says, “thank you for being so forgiving.” She then looks to Asuna and says, “if you choose to stay here we have plenty of spare rooms that are made for Minotaurs you should be able to use the beds comfortably.”

We then look at each other as my mum says “It would be an honour Princess”

She then smiles at us and says, “One of the guards will show you to your rooms” She then glares at her guards then told us “if they attack you, you have my permission to put them in their place.”

I then audibly hear them gulp as they bow to Celestia and Luna and then stutter out “please follow us”

My mum then smiles at Celestia then says, “do you always do that.”

She then smile and says “only when I'm serious about something.”

Both I and my mum then bow to them and then follow the guards out the room.


As we walked through the long winding halls of the palace all I could think about was what had just happened, we had just accepted a request from royalty to live in a palace and that itself felt surreal.

As we followed the guards I hear one of them whisper “I don’t trust the boy, not one bit.”

The other one then whispers “It more the girl I don’t trust seems like they're hiding something”

I then smile and say “You have anything you don’t like about me just say it”

They then look at each other and say “we are sorry”

I then smile and says “I’m sure neither of us took offence”

They then calm down as we arrive in the middle of a corridor with two doors set parallel to each other and they say “Well sir your room is the one on the right and the other is for you Mrs Rhodes” they then pass each of us a key that was hovering in a blue glow and says “we will leave you be, If the Princesses require you another one of the guards will escort you to them.”

I then smile at them as both me and my mum say “Thank you for your help” and with that they walk back the way we came.

As soon as We can no longer see them I turn to my mum and say, “well this is weird.”

“Yes it is, but if we even have a chance of finding out what happened to Craig I’ll take weird any day.”

“I suppose you're right, anyway, how did you know those incantations earlier?” I ask her

“I don’t actually know? They were just came to me, almost like I'd been doing it my whole life. but what about you how did you know how to do what you did?”

“Well, I did watch the anime a lot, and tried to copy the moves, and looked at how the actual incantations were pronounced.”

She then rubs my head and says, “what am I going to do with you?”

“You’re gonna do the same as you always do, help me get through this,” I reply

She then laughs and tells me “You know I will.” She then looks at her room and says, “I’m going to relax for a bit I'll see you tomorrow.”

She then kisses me on the forehead as I mutter “mum, stop that it’s embarrassing.”

She then laughs and says, “If you think that's embarrassing you have got a lot to learn” she then unlocks and walks into her room shutting the door behind her.

I then shake my head and mutter “what have we gotten ourselves into?” With that, I open the door to my room and walk inside.

As I shut the door behind me I can see that the room was very sparsely decorated excluding a bed that almost look like to was made of stone and a wooden desk against one of the walls. I then think this is well, basic. Are minotaurs really that dim that they don’t recognise when they're in basic accommodation? although I guess we are basically in the stone age so this could be five stars for all I know.

I then walk towards the bed as remove the sheathes on my pack and place them beside the bed on then lie back and rest my head on what I realised was definitely modified to be softer like a mattress whilst looking like stone.

I then slowly began to fall asleep as think What will life has in store for me.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the long wait between chapter.

I will be giving you a chain of chapters to apologise for the wait.

Thank you for waiting on me