• Published 20th May 2012
  • 7,595 Views, 149 Comments

One Piece: Chopper's Quest in the land of Ponies - mauvsheep



Tony Tony Chopper ends up in Equestria. He must help the ponies defend their land from Tirek.

  • ...
21
 149
 7,595

Ponyville battle; Grogar and Tambelon strike!

Separated from the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates, Tony Tony Chopper finds himself in the land of Equestria; where it is populated not by humans, but talking ponies. Equestria is under attack by the dark demon Tirek. Chopper and his pony friends have reclaimed the Elements of Harmony, and are preparing the confrontation with the villain.




As Scorpan, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash pull the chariot through the sky, they begin to see Ponyville in the horizon.
They see large pillars of black smoke billowing from the town, as well as a number of fires burning. As they get closer, they see the entire town in turmoil. Many of the settlements have been burned, while Tirek's troops attack the fleeing ponies. Some were being chased, others being captured by nets and ropes, while a few tried to fight back in vain. What was left of the Royal Guard lay beaten, it was utter chaos.

"This is terrible! We have to stop this here and now!" Twilight Sparkle said to the others as her horn begins to glow.

"On it!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she and the other fliers swoop down and land in the town square.

They can also see Tirek, with his Dark Chariot flying through the air, unleashing his Rainbow of Darkness upon several crowds of ponies, transforming them into his monsterous soldiers.

"So that' where all those ruffians came from. They were once ponies." Rarity said, in a shocked revelation.

"That means we can't injure them too badly." Twilight explained as she and the others readied for battle.

"Yes, that is true. We can knock them out, but do whatever you can to spare their lives." Scorpan said as he picks up a stray spear on the ground, breaks off the blade, and wields it like a staff. "We must use non-lethal force."

"Easy enough. HEAVY POINT!" Chopper yells, as he transforms into his full human form.

"You girls stay out of sight until your Auntie Pinkie and her friends take care of the bad guys, alrighty?" Pinkie said to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"I'll call for you Apple Bloom, when it's time to use the Elements." Twilight Sparkle said to the yellow filly.

"Let's kick some butt!" Rainbow Dash yelled, as she was the first to fly into the fray, knocking down several of the attackers.

The rest of the Element holders, Chopper, and Scorpan charge in after her, as they begin to do battle.

"Well I'm not just gonna hide here and do nothing, I'm getting my scooter!" Scootaloo said, as she and Sweetie Belle run off towards their club house.

"Wait fer me!" Apple Bloom yelled as she chases after them.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, PONYVILLE SAVIORS ARE GO!" The three fillies yell in unison as they run off the the club house.

Rarity levitates a number of blunt objects around her, and began hurling them at the flying stegadons as they swoop at her. Only for them to be knocked out of the air by the flying debris.
Pinkie Pie began bouncing around at random, she then suddenly appears on the shoulders of the lizard troops, then behind them, then above their heads seemingly out of nowhere, confusing the attackers. She then pulls some pies out of no where, and smashes them into their faces, stunning them. Chopper then runs up, and finishes them off by delivering a number of powerful punches.
Scorpan and Twilight are standing back to back, as he swings his staff, engaging a lizard trooper's spear, while Twilight fires her horn, knocking out several attackers, but some of her bolts bounce off a shield a trooper was carrying.

"This madness ends now!" Scorpan yelled as he lunges forward and tackles the lizardman to the ground.

He then turns around to see a lizardman about to strike the purple unicorn with a mace.

"LOOK OUT!" Scorpan yells as he throws the staff at the attacker, knocking him down.

"Thanks, I guess you really are on our side after all." Twilight said to the gargoyle, with geniuine thankfulness.

As Fluttershy flies through the air, two stegadons give chase. She isn't the strongest flier, as they began to catch up to her. She shrieks in terror, just as they are about to reach her, when suddenly, a barrel flies at one of them, slamming into one of the pursuers, and causing it to crash into the other.

She looks down to see that Chopper had hurled it to save her. She flies down to his level, as Chopper turns into his Walk Point full reindeer form.

"Oh Chopper, thank you so much." She said happily, as she throws her forelegs around him in a hug. "You're my Hero!"

Chopper simply smiled, and began doing his happy dance, this time in his reindeer form, which looked rather awkward, despite the situation they were in.

"Hero? Saying nice things to me won't make me happy, idiot." He muttered, only for Fluttershy to giggle at him as she finds these moments to be very amusing, and adorable.

Chopper then gets back to his senses when he sees Tirek's chariot fly over them.

Tirek waves his scepter as the ground around Ponyville Square begins to shake. Then a structure began to seemingly appear out of thin air. It was a giant, menacing looking Castle, though not as menacing as Midnight Castle.

"There you are Grogar, I have restored Castle Tambelon to the heart of Ponyville." Tirek said to the ram.

"Finally, after all these centuries, Tambelon has reclaimed it's rightful place." Grogar sneered.

Tirek then pilots the chariot closer to ground level, allowing Grogar, and his donkey minion Bray, to jump off.

"At last, I will rule this town as my own" Grogar said.

"Indeed, master," Bray said, "What are your orders?"

"Assemble my troops trapped inside the castle, they will enjoy walking on Equestrian soil once again. Soon, I will claim the Rainbow of Darkness for myself and overthrow Tirek." Grogar proclaimed. "Nothing will stop us. Ponyville is MINE!"

"I don't think so." A voice said, as Grogar turned to see who had made that statement.

It was Chopper, with Fluttershy next to him. Chopper shot out some steam from his nostrils, and lowered his head in a fight stance.

"So you would challange me?" Grogar stated to the reindeer. "You are no match against my power. Bray, rally my minions!"

Bray then runs into the castle, and after a few minutes returns with a number of bi-pedal short goblin like creatures wielding spears, swords, and other weapons as they swarm out of the castle door.

"It feels good to be let out again." one of the creatures said.

"My Troggles, attack!" Grogar commanded his forces.

"Great, more monsters to fight." Chopper said, as he plows his antlers through the crowd of troggles.

Rainbow Dash also notices this new threat, and jumps in to join the battle.

"As if we didn't have enough to deal with already!" She complained, as she engages the new enemy.

"Capture the Ponies!" Bray yells out, as he himself runs into the fray, only for him to be butted hard by Chopper, sending him flying into another group of troggles, and knocking them down.

"Bray, you incompetent idiot!" Grogar yelled, as he and Chopper charge towards each other.

Ram horns, and deer antlers then clash in a massive collision. The two begin pushing each other with their horns.

"Surrender reindeer, I am the superior being!" Grogar hissed.

"I won't let my friends down!" Chopper said.

"Suit yourself, your end will be most painful." Grogar said as he breaks the horn lock and jumps backward.

He then began firing bolts of energy from his horns, as Chopper transforms into his Kung Fu point to increase his agility to dodge the blasts.

Grogar then sets his sights on Fluttershy, and began shooting at her instead.

Chopper seeing this, instantly ran over to hear, and changed again.

"GUARD POINT!"

Chopper then transforms into a giant ball of what seemed like fluff in front of Fluttershy, as Grogar's blasts bounce off of hims harmlessly.

"Chopper?" Fluttershy meekishly asked.

"I WON'T let you hurt her." Chopper angrily yelled at the ram. "HORN POINT!"

Chopper transforms again, and charges at Grogar. The ram this time, jumps out of the way, and fires another volley of bolts, this time, hitting Chopper in the back. He falls to the ground, and turns back into his brain point.

"Chopper No!" Fluttershy screamed.

Suddenly Fluttershy enters into an assertive stance, as her eyes become furrowed, and her wingspan widens. She was back into her Stare Mode.

Using her Haki Ability she yells at Grogar.

"BACK OFF YOU CREEP! You will Not, I repeat, you will NOT HURT HIM!" Fluttershy glared.

Grogar seeing this, only scoffed, then laughed.

"And what are you going to do about it, Cry?" Grogar taunted the pegasus.

Fluttershy immediately returned to her scared self seeing that the stare didn't work.

"Fluttershy, your Haki won't work on him, his willpower is too strong." Chopper managed to yell out, still winded from the blast he recieved.

Grogar began to advance towards Fluttershy, with a number of hit troggles behind him, when what appeared to be party confetti tangled up a number of his troops. Fluttershy turned around just to see the rest of her friends, along with Scorpan standing ready. Pinkie Pie had fired her party cannon at the troggles.

"You're here!" Fluttershy said in relief.

"Always my dear," Rarity said, "We never turn our back on a friend."

"Troggles attack!" Grogar yelled, as the troggles began advancing towards the ponies.

Twilight Sparkle fires a bolt at the troggles, only for the bolt to again, bounce off a shield one of the troggles was carrying, but the blast was sent flying into a bell, at the top of the castle. The bell then cracked a bit, and the castle rumbled.

"What was that?" Scorpan asked, puzzled.

"No, the bell...." Grogar said.

"What about that bell?" Twilight asked.

"None of your concern!" Grogar shot back, as he fired a bolt at Twilight, only for her to erect a force field, making Grogar's shot deflect, and also sent flying into the bell again. The bell cracked even more, and the castle began to rumble again. Then it looked like it began to fade. Castle Tambelon began to look slightly transparent.

Scorpan began engaging the troggles, along with Rarity, as she kicks and punches at them with her martial arts skills.

Twilight then put two and two together.

"THAT'S IT! Everypony listen up, we have to destroy that Bell at the top of the castle. It will send it back to where ever it came from." She instructed the others.

"Got it Egghead!" Rainbow Dash said, as she make a mad zoom towards the bell.

Grogar fires at her, but she was too fast and dodged all of his blasts. Rainbow Dash then rams into the bell, causing it to crack more, and the castle to fade again.

"You will all pay for this. Bray, you moron, make yourself useful, and stop them!" Grogar ordered.

Bray gets back onto his feet, and charges at the ponies, only for Pinkie Pie to pull out a small sack, and unload it's contents on the ground. Marbles. Bray then slips, and slams right into his master.

"I SWEAR YOU'RE USELESS!" Grogar yelled at the donkey, as he kicks him off, and charges at the ponies.

Chopper then turns into his horn point again, and intercepts Grogar by clashing horns again.

This time, Chopper's force was so strong, it sent Grogar flying backwards, slamming into Bray, and the rest of the Troggles, who had foolishly stood in a straight line while charging at the ponies. They are all sent flying into the castle door.

Grogar slowly gets back up, as he realized he's inside his castle.

"Now! Give it all you got!" Chopper yelled at the others.

Rainbow Dash kicks the bell again, this time, it breaks in half, and Twilight fires a bolt at the rest of the bell. Shattering it.

The castle then begins to disappear, with Grogar and his minions trapped inside.

"NOOOOO! I REFUSE TO RETURN TO TARTARUS!" he yelled, but seconds later, the castle completely disappears, taking him, Bray, and his troggles with it.

"That's one down." Scorpan said, "now we must deal with Tirek."

"Let's get the Elements ready." Twilight Sparkle said, "Apple Bloom, we need you now."

As if on cue, The Cutie Mark Crusaders return, this time with Scootaloo, riding her scooter, with a rope attached to the back pulling a wagon, with Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom riding in it. Scootaloo, flapping her wings with all her might, sent her scooter zooming past the lizard troops, as they tried to give chase, but she was too fast for them.

"Over here!" Rainbow Dash yelled as Scootaloo changes direction to head towards them.

"I'll cover them!" Pinkie Pie said, as she aimed her cannon at the pursuing troops, and fired. Pies flew out of the cannon, and hit the lizard troops in their faces, stunning them enough for Scorpan to fly over knock them all out with his staff.

As soon as the filles meet up with the rest, they see Tirek's chariot fly overhead.

"I see you defeated Grogar." Tirek sneered, "as I expected."

He then aim his scepter at the ponies, and fires a bolt of lightning, as the ponies, Chopper, and Scorpan jump to dodge. But Scorpan wasn't fast enough, and was struck.

"Scorpan!" Twilight Sparkle yelled, as she ran up to see if he was ok.

Chopper immediately gave him a check up.

"Looks like he's just knocked out. His tough skin was able to withstand the blast without too much injury." Chopper said as he gave him an examination. "He'll be out for a while. It's only us now."

"Then we'll have to give all we have." Fluttershy said, surprisingly confident.

"I know you can do it." Chopper reassured her.

"And we believe in you too Apple Bloom." Sweetie Belle said to her friend, as Scootaloo nodded in agreement.

"Alright Girls, let's do this." Twilight said, as the ponies prepared the Elements of Harmony.

Twilight Sparkle put on her tiara, as the rest of the ponies put on their necklaces, including Apple Bloom who is now wearing Applejack's Element.

The elements then seemingly, began to glow, reacting to each other, and to the ponies wearing them. Chopper could only look on in awe.

As Tirek's chariot began to swoop down towards them, as she charges his scepter for another blast, a large rainbow like beam emerges from the six ponies, as their eyes light up. As the rainbow was about to hit Tirek, it suddenly disappears.

The ponies, unsure what happened, are then pushed out of the way by Chopper as he turns into his heavy point. Right as a bolt of lightning strikes the spot where they were in.

"It... It didn't work." Apple Bloom said, sadly. "Ah knew Ah couldn't do it."

"No, it isn't your fault Apple Bloom, you tried, we all did." Twilight said as she looked at the filly with caring eyes.

"But Ah messed it up. Ah ain't Applejack." she said with tears in her eyes. "Now we'll never save mah family and Spike."

"This isn't your fault dear." Rarity said as she put a hoof on Apple Bloom's shoulder. "We'll have to find another way to beat him."

"Yeah, the good ole' fashioned way." Rainbow Dash said, "By kicking his flank black and blue!"

"I admit, you almost had me there. Too bad you don't have your precious Element of Honesty anymore, my dear Twilight Sparkle." Tirek taunted as the chariot hovered in mid air.

He then opened up the satchel to release the Rainbow of Darkness, when Chopper then transformed into a bi-pedal form the ponies never seen before. He was similar to his human form, but his horns were still visible, and his snout was like that of a reindeer, rather than a human's, and his legs were extremely muscular.

"JUMPING POINT!"

Chopper jumps, launching himself high into the air, and grabs onto one of the wheels of the Chariot, and climbs aboard.

"So you wish to challenge me in my own element?" Tirek jeered as he and Chopper glare at each other.

Chopper then transforms into his heavy point, and begins to throw punches at the centaur.

Tirek was able to dodge and parry his attacks easily, as the chariot soars high into the air.

"I.... I HAVE TO HELP HIM!" Fluttershy yelled as she soars up into the air.

"Fluttershy no!" Twilight yelled, but she was already too high into the air.

"I'd say let her." Rainbow Dash said to the unicorn. "I realized Fluttershy has gotten more confident since Chopper's been around. I think this is something she needs to do."

The other ponies could only watch, and wait.

Fluttershy finally reached the chariot, just to see the two fighters continue to exchange blows at each other. Tirek strikes at Chopper with his scepter, as Chopper blocks, and counters with his own punches. He was able to land several on Tirek, only to anger the centaur.

Fluttershy swoops down, and delivers a flying kick,



striking Tirek in his back.



"You DARE to lay a hoof on me??" He angrily bellowed.

He then grabs Fluttershy by the throat, and begins to choke her, as she gasps for air.

Chopper swings again, only for Tirek to grab him by the neck as well with his other hand.

"I didn't want to do this again so soon, but I have no choice." Chopper said to himself, as he reaches into his backpack, attempting to pull out another rumble ball. "My Monster Point may be our only hope now."

But before he could put the ball into his mouth, Tirek shakes him violently, and Chopper drops the rumble ball off the chariot. To make things worse, Chopper's backpack also slides off his back, and also falls off the chariot.

"No, this isn't good." Chopper said. His strength leaving him, as he turns back into his tiny brain point.

"Indeed, little one. You and your little girlfriend will personally meet your end at my hand." Tirek said as he squeezes both of them even harder.

The situation was grim. Chopper and Fluttershy were completely at his mercy. The others on the ground were fighting off Tirek's forces, but are horribly outnumbered. Ponyville lies in ruins, The Elements of Harmony are unusable because of Applejack's transformation, and the princesses are still stone.

"Looks like this is the end," Chopper thought to himself. "Luffy, Everyone... I'm sorry. I guess I'll never see you guys again. Fluttershy, I..... I love you..... and I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

Chopper then hears a familiar voice in his head calling for him.

"Oy, Chopper!"

"Huh?"

"CHOPPER!!"

"Luffy?"

The second time, Luffy's voice sounded louder, like he was in the same vicinity as him.

Chopper opens his eyes, to see...... Tirek's face, with shock and surprise, looking up in the sky.

Chopper then, with what was left of his energy, turns to see what the commotion was about.

He sees.........

A ship, flying through the air. A ship, with the bow shaped like a lion, it's mane like the sun.......

THE THOUSAND SUNNY!


"There I see him!" Usopp yelled, while looking through a telescope.

"Hang on Chopper!" Luffy yelled, as the Thousand Sunny grew closer to Tirek's chariot.

"What? What is that? How can a ship fly through the air?" Tirek yelled in bewilderment.

Before anyone else could say anything, the Thousand Sunny crashes into the Chariot, smashing it to pieces.

Chopper, Fluttershy, Tirek, and the Seven Dragons pulling it, began to fall.

The dragons catch Tirek, and bring him safely to ground level.

As Chopper and Fluttershy continue to fall, Luffy stretches out both of his arms. He grabs Chopper with his right hand, and Fluttershy with his left. He then pulls them both aboard the ship.

The Thousand Sunny, then crash lands into the middle of Ponyville. Thanks to it's thick Adam Wood Hull, there wasn't a single scratch on the ship at all.

"Chopper, you ok?" Luffy asked as Chopper gets back onto his feet.

"Lu.....LUFFY!" Chopper happily yells as he gives his captain a hug with tears streaming out of his eyes. "I missed you all so much!"

"We were worried about you." Nico Robin said as she picks him up, and hugs him as well.

"Looks like you were having an adventure without us, that's not fair." Usopp teased his friend.

"So who's your little girlfriend?" Zoro asked as he looks at Fluttershy, who is shocked at what she was seeing.

Fluttershy had never seen humans before. She had always thought they were creatures of myth, but here they are. They were standing right in front of her, and interacting with her.

"She's adorable." Robin said as she walked up to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy instinctively flinched backwards.

"Robin, you're scaring her!" Nami said. "Hey don't worry, we won't hurt you, especially if you're Choppers friend."

"Umm, ok." Fluttershy replied.

"SHE.... SHE SPOKE??!!" Brook yelled out, as Franky, Sanji, Usopp, and Zoro were all equally surprised.
"I don't think I've ever heard a pony speak before.... even though I have no ears...YOHOHOHOHO!"

Fluttershy was terrified by the walking Skeleton. But Chopper eased her by stroking her mane.

"It's ok, That's my friend Brook, he scared me too when I first met him, but he's really nice, and a great musician."

"OOOH SOOO COOL! A TALKING PONY WITH WINGS!" Luffy said with his eyes shining like stars. "Wanna join my crew? And do you poop?"

"We don't have time for that!" Nami angrily yelled as she bops him on the head.

"So Chopper, you got yourself a girl, I'm proud of you. You've become a man." Sanji said, as he takes a long drag from his cigarette.

"Ah, little pony, I'm sorry for scaring you." Brook said, as he extends his bony hand to her and pets her gently. This eases her, and confirms what Chopper said earlier. "By the way.... Can I borrow some money?"

"Stop that!" Nami yelled as she kicks Brook in the head.

*SQUEAK* Fluttershy let out a chirp.

"Sorry, Sorry!" Nami reassured the pony. "It's ok, we're all friends here. They're just like bratty siblings more than anything else."

Fluttershy, at this point, couldn't help but give a light chuckle. Sure they were bickering with each other, but she knew a family when she saw one.

"Hi, Um.. My name is Fluttershy. Thank you all for saving me and Chopper."

"Fluttershy, such a cute name." Robin said with a warm smile.

"Hey Chopper," Zoro called, "So what's with that horned monster? He giving you trouble?"

"He's a bully, and a bad guy. He's trying to hurt my new friends, and destroying their homes and families." Chopper explained to the rest of the crew.

"Hmph. Well, we can't have that happening." Zoro replied.

"And why would you care Moss Head?" Sanji said.

"What was that Pervert Cook?" Zoro glared.

As the two were about to bicker, Franky broke them up.

"If they're your friends Chopper, then they're our friends too. Right guys?" Luffy addressed the rest of the crew.

"RIGHT!" They all say in unison.

"How did you find me Luffy?" Chopper asked.

"I dunno, I simply felt like going this way. I think it was my Haki. Nami said I was crazy because her log pose said nothing was here. But I told Franky to fire the Coup De Burst in this direction anyway. I KNEW you were here Chopper, and that you'd be ok." Luffy explained.

"Wow, You have such dedicated friends Chopper. They must really love you." Fluttershy said as she nuzzled him.

The other crew members would only laugh, tease and giggle at the two.

Suddenly, the flying stegadons descend on to the ship. A number of grappling hooks also clamp onto the sides of the Sunny, and the lizard troops climb into the Sunny's deck.

"HEY! I never said you could board my ship!" Franky yelled as he cocks his mechanical arms.

"Finally, some action." Zoro said as he unsheaths his swords.

Luffy cracks his knuckles, as the rest of the Straw Hats prepare for battle.

"Looks like we're gonna have some fun, after all. Guys, GET READY!"