• Published 20th May 2012
  • 7,577 Views, 149 Comments

One Piece: Chopper's Quest in the land of Ponies - mauvsheep



Tony Tony Chopper ends up in Equestria. He must help the ponies defend their land from Tirek.

  • ...
21
 149
 7,577

Story is cancelled

I've warned people time and time again.... If you are going to give me nothing but negative feedback, and continue to link my work to sites such as derpibooru, or /mlp/ just for the sake of having my work be ridiculed, then I'm not having any of it.

If I'm going to put my heart and soul into this story, only for it to be made fun of, taunted relentlessly, and treated like crap, then that's it. I'm done... I quit.

If anyone else wants to pick up where I left off, be my guest.

Comments ( 55 )
Comment posted by TheMyth deleted Sep 3rd, 2013

Bastards... right, I've bringing Frostmourne to the slaughterfest.

no!!! this story was good why must bad stuff happen to things we like!?!

Taught this might happen. The story was pretty good taught. Taughten up your hide and tray again:pinkiehappy: This is the internet, we are all bunch of assholes here.

Also you shouldn't bee too worried about submitting the story everywhere (and getting rejected), but making the story better, and trying again. Good luck, and don't be too sad.

????? I've read the comments on this and they've been almost overwhelmingly positive. You have 79 upvotes to only 18 down so you're well into the positives.

As for the linking, nobody is linking your story to those sites because there's no way to do that here. No, somebody on those sites is providing a link to your story. Maybe you're going onto those sites to see what people are saying about your story and because of that you're seeing some negative comments but in the end you're doing that to yourself.

I'll also add that if you want to write something on the internet you need to be ready for some negative comments. You're going to get them no matter how many people love your work there will always be at least one that doesn't.

3149979
You missed the massive trollfest from last week. Those comment were deleted, and said users blocked. It didn't stop there. At one point my account was hacked into and the story completely vandalized. I was able to fix the fic, since I had it backed up.

After that incident, I had enough.

3149988
Okay, so you're letting the trolls win then. You're doing probably exactly what it is they want you to do. You've lot hope, you don't want to do this anymore and you've had enough so you're quitting.

That's your choice but as I said putting things out on the internet means you're going to have bad stuff happen to you. It's inevitable. You can learn from this however, such as making backups like you have and changing your password so it isn't easy to figure out. But if all you can focus on is the negative comments then maybe you're not ready to have other people see your work.

Just my 2 cents. The final decision of course needs to be yours.

That's too bad.........and it was just getting really good to:applecry:

WHAT THE HELL!

That'd to bad you're letting the trolls get you down just because it's One Piece! I dobut even me trying to cheer you up will do things.

Pfft. whatever, this story blows

THAT IS IT!!!! CALLING IN AN AIRSTRIKE!!!! THOSE BASTARDS SHALL PAY FOR DEPRIVING US TRUE BRONIES A WONDERFUL STORY OF FRIENDSHIP AND NAKAMA!!!!! I WANT THE BASTARDS' HEADS ON PIKES BY DAWN SATURDAY!! IF YOU KNOW WHO CAUSED THIS OUTRAGE, DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND SHOOT THEM IN GROIN!!!! Okay, rant over. I'm good.

Ficking hell man:fluttercry:

Aww, I really liked this story! I'm sorry you got so much hate, I wish I could've done something to help...

Your story is very good aside from some misspells here and there. It really is a shame what happened to you with the trolling and the hacking. But it does seem like there is more people who really enjoy your work, then hate it. And it would really be too bad if a story this good, this close to a conclusion, was never finished. But, I do understand it is your decision. /)

:fluttercry:It.. this cannot be... WHY? WHY DID THOSE DAMN TROLLS NEVER EVER SHUT UP!!! That's it!!! I'm sick of it! This is like the fifth story if ever read in fanfiction-stuff that has suffered such an ending. To all derpiboo.ru- trolls and wherever the hell else they come from... GO F&*# YOURSELF IN THE NUTS AND GET A FRICKIN' LIFE! You guys here, you remember my story, the one where the last chapter came out like 4 MONTHS ago? Well, i'm sorry, and i'm not planning on babbling myself out of this! Instead it's time for me to get my fat lazy a$$ up and finally go on with the story!

Mauvsheep, if you read this, i will dedicate my story to you! You've inspired me to write a story on my own and i will not disappoint people who actually gave my work thumps up! Maybe one day you will return, in that case i wish you luck. If not, i tip my hat to you. Thank you for this amazing story which you managed to keep up for more than a year! I don't think i can continue your story, i don't want to change the work that made me write on fimfiction. :(

Anyways, thank you for this beautiful story, see you (hopefully) one day again.

Comment posted by helljack666 deleted Dec 31st, 2013

I really liked this story too. It's sad that you got trolled and all, but cancelling the story means that you let them win. I just hope you'll continue this one day.

3341404
hey partner what say we teach those scum not to mess with us.

GOMU GOMU NO...
KYUTORYU...
DIABLE JAMBE...
GEAR ADVANCED!!!!!
GIGANT AKUMA!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

3709772 Count me in, bud! KOKUTEI ROSEO!

Please continue the story, let jerks be jerks and know that, as there are some poeple who go all apeshit about your story, there are alot more who enjoy it and support you.
Don't give this up and let them win!
Just picture the trolls as Celestial Dragons and do what Luffy would do by defying them:twilightangry2::

3760175 Now that's exactly what i'm talking about. Who the hell gave me a thumb DOWN, anyway?

:fluttershbad: Aww........

I was starting to like the story.......

Please continue the story and ignore the trolls.

It can't end here! Not now!

3760175 :pinkiecrazy: Yes~ I must agree!

Greetings, mauvsheep. My name is Droll and I really liked this a fanfic. ( not maybe masterpiece at it's a relationship build ups, but enjoyable and a few of fanfics that uses The Classic villains from G1 show. )
I wanna honor you with these a comic pages from your "Octopus Monster Squirk attacks; Chopper goes all out" Chapter. Enjoy!
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12

Hopeally these will encourage you to continue your story. If not, at least I tried.

It's been one year now...
I don't think Mauvsheep's gonna come back:fluttercry:

4776933 Oh, uhm... sorry for the late reply. I believe you were talking to Mauvsheep, not me:twilightsheepish: In that case, you're right. He/she shouldn't let the trolls get the best of him/her.
(Goddammit, I'd SO go Arm Point on these bastards.)
And if you were actually talking to me:
Don't worry! I have no interest in cancelling my story.
Too many good ideas waiting to be written down.
(I have to get them out of my head):derpyderp2:

4646237 Holy hell! These are incredibly well done!
Good job, my friend! I wish I could draw pictures for my story like that. I mean, my drawing is still decent at the least, but WAY not as good as yours.
Again, nicely done!:yay:

4948636 Well I got some a extra time while doing this.:twilightblush:
And this a clffhanger ending was really annoying. I wanted see it finished.
And I'm such a action-artist that I picked up Chopper's The Monster Point transforming moment. Making everyone/everypony to drop their jaws and cower for fear.

I liked to do more of this such as Chopper vs Grogar & Tirek scenes. But those are pointless to make if no-one can't finish this.:fluttershysad:

4948810 I guess you're right... this story is too good to suffer from an ending like this :pinkiesad2:

4955934
4948810
4776933
4641528
3760175

Well guys, I'm afraid the story now will DEFINATELY never be finished.
I just got word that user "mauvsheep" has officially been banned from the site.
Something to do with her throwing a tantrum at someone for the trolling, and making multiple accounts to "revenge downvote" one of the trolls' stories. Sorry guys, but 2 wrongs don't make a right.
That was kind of petty. She should have known better.

6167756 Well of course it looks better! That's why I'm wearing it right now.

Comment posted by Tony_Tony_Chopper deleted Jul 10th, 2015

6190621 Yes, It makes me look both badass and cute at the same- WHAT, YOU AGAIN! *crashes into a wall before hiding backwards*

G-go away! You're scary! D-d-don't mess with me O.e

6196518 I....I..I'll fight you if I have to!

KUNG-FU POINT!

Now back away slowly, or I'll call on Usopp, and have him summon his 8,000 pirates!

6197753 Wha-whaaaat 8000?! Where, WHERE?!







(Srlsly though, Chopper's cute as hell:yay:)

3150362 If this story blows so much, why are you commenting on it?:ajbemused:

As a devoted brony, One Piece fan, and a firm believer in choppershy, I must ask any and all authors who think they can, to try and finish this story. I don't care if you have to track down the author and beat the ending out of him to finish it!:flutterrage: This story deserves an ending as epic as the rest of it!

Dear trollers (or whatever you call yourselves),
Pray I don't find you, because if I do, guess who I'll hand you over to...:pinkiecrazy:
So I suggest you find a really deep hole to live in, or I will enjoy watching you suffer.:trixieshiftleft:

Join Me! One and all! Join me for the great troll hunt! Oya!

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/05/05de7cea80a94c30191e0da30a62df4571ba1ec419f44e11a3fefd44ca50daf2.jpg

Even more sad this got canceled, would've been epic to see Gear 4 vs Tirek.

I know this story is cancelled but eh...still gonna throw it a like here

Lol guess this guy's wants a pity party

8292030
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

6741771
Yes sir! I got my Ace hat on, I got my Merra Merra no mi eaten and powers acquired with my Haki. Now I just gotta burn those Trollers Ass’.

8625105
Grabbed my DC-17, grenade modification (of course) and found a squad of Mandalorian bronies. Let's move out!! OYA!!!

I am very sorry you had your quite brilliant story mocked,
please remember those people are searching for a reaction.
the best revenge is to be happy in their faces just like Pinkie Pie.
Their words mean nothing, their actions mean nothing.
Because trying to get to you (always these trolls :D) is their life and this means they themselve are nothing.
Dont give these retards meaning by givinig up.
I personally love your story it has depth and meaning featuring our favorite Reindeer and who would not like to see more interaction between Fluttershy and Chopper?
I hope my words reach you
sincerly
J

8292030
How about go read the ridicule that the asshats trying to ruin his life are giving him before giving your own ridicule 5 years later? Fucking dickhead.

Login or register to comment