• Published 20th May 2012
  • 7,578 Views, 149 Comments

One Piece: Chopper's Quest in the land of Ponies - mauvsheep



Tony Tony Chopper ends up in Equestria. He must help the ponies defend their land from Tirek.

  • ...
21
 149
 7,578

Octopus Monster Squirk attacks; Chopper goes all out!

Separated from the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates, Tony Tony Chopper finds himself in the land of Equestria; where it is populated not by humans, but talking ponies. Equestria is under attack by the dark demon Tirek. Chopper and his pony friends are on a quest to recover the Elements of Harmony, and rescue their captured friends and family.


As the ponies and Chopper continue to travel through the Everfree Forest, Pinkie Pie suddenly begins to have twiches and spasms throughout her entire body.

"OOOOOOAAAAHHH" She yelled out. "My Pinkie Sense is going crazy!"

She then falls to the ground, clutching her head.

"No, something bad just happened! It's like suddenly, a lot of ponies' happy voices went silent, then got replaced with that of something very mean sounding!" She continued to yell.

"Pinkie, what's wrong?" Twilight asked as she put her hoof on Pinkie's shoulder.

"I can hear them. It's like they're hurting. It's like they're calling for help, then started sounding angry, and mean." Pinkie said.

"Ah don't know what's goin' on with ya Sugarcube," Applejack interjected, "but Ah think you need to lie down for a sec and take a break."

"I'm NOT CRAZY Applejack!" Pinkie yelled at her, "I can always sense when somepony is happy, sad, or angry. But this is different, like they've lost all reason."

"Haki...." Chopper muttered.

"That Haki thing again?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Pinkie must possess an incredibly powerful form of Observational Haki. It allows one to feel the presence of others. Sometimes, even their emotions." Chopper explained. "When someone is knocked out, or dies, usually one who possesses this Haki, can feel it. With a large scale of ponies she's sensing, something really bad must have happened."

All the ponies give worried looks.

"What if something terrible happened to the captured ponies? Or Ponyville?" Rarity asked with worry.

"Apple Bloom!" Applejack called her sister's name in concern.

"This is getting too scary." Sweetie Belle added, while Scootaloo tried to put on a fake brave face, yet she herself was terrified.

Pinkie Pie then rubs her head, and climbs back on her feet.

"Well, whatever happened, it's gone now." She said. "Welp, we just gotta keep going!" She then gives a large grin.

"You ok Pinkie?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm A-OK!" She said, back to her cheerful manner.

"Let's keep going." Twilight ordered as the group continued to move on.

"You know Pinkie," Chopper said to her, "With the right amount of training, you can learn to control your Haki."

"Nah, that sounds like too much work, and not fun at all." Pinkie said to the reindeer/human hybrid. "I just like my Pinkie Sense the way it is."

"Suit yourself." Chopper said, as he looks at Pinkie with concern.

He didn't want Pinkie to have another panic attack if her Haki went out of control again.


After some more walking, they come across a long rope bridge. Beneath was a raging river. The bridge didn't look too strong, and seemed to be very old.

"Do we really have to cross that?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

"We have to." Twilight Sparkle answered, "It's the only other way I know of that will get us to Midnight Castle in order to retrieve the Elements, and stop Tirek."

"If my wing wasn't sprained, I'd fly us all across." Rainbow Dash said.

"Well, Maybe I can carry you each across one by one?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sorry Fluttershy, but that would take too long. We need to get to the castle ASAP!" Twilight answered.

"What's ASAP? Is that like some kind of sweet tree sap?" Pinkie asked.

The others just facehoofed.

"Well, we best get a move on." Applejack said.

"I'll go first." Twilight replied as she steps onto the bridge.

It was a bit wobbly, but so far, it supported her weight.

"Seems ok, alright, each of you step on slowly." She ordered, as the others began to step onto the bridge.

"Rarity, I'm scared...." Sweetie Belle said to her sister.

"It's alright, just climb on my back, and don't look down." Rarity said, as Sweetie Belle climbs on Rarity, and covers her eyes.

"If..... If, Rainbow Dash can do this.... ummm... Then....then so CAN I!" Scootaloo said, in a nervous voice as she follows and stays close to the blue pegasus.

"Oh, this is really scary. I don't know if I can go through with this." Fluttershy muttered as she stops halfway on the bridge.

Chopper was equally terrified, especially since he was a devil fruit user. If he falls, he'll sink like a rock. However, he had to be brave for the other's sake, Especially Fluttershy, who looked up to him, and admired him so much.

He continues to push forward, and tried to ease the yellow pegasus of her fears.

"It's ok, remember, you have wings, and can fly." He said to her.

"Yes, that's right, I have wings. No need to be scared." She said still in her nervous tone.

"I think this is fun!" Pinkie Pie said as she hops across, while shaking the bridge.

"PINKIE!" All the others yell in unison.

"Stop that, and walk across like everypony else." Rarity scoled, "I swear, you can be so uncivilized some times."

After what seemed like an eternity, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Scootaloo made it across safely. Fluttershy was still on the bridge, treading slowly due to her fear, with Chopper and Applejack behind her.

"Come on sugarcube, you can do it!" Applejack encouraged her friend.

"Just don't look down and keep going." Chopper said.

But as soon as he said those words, Fluttershy immediately looked downwards, and became paralized.

She began whimpering, and started backing up.

"Ya gotta move forward!" Applejack said, as she angrily stamps her hoof. That was a mistake.

The plank under Applejack cracks, and gives away.

"Oh horseapples!" She curses, and then falls through the bridge.

"APPLEJACK!" The others scream in terror.

Applejack then plunges into the river below, as the others frantically call to her.

"That's it, I gotta do something about this." Rainbow yells, as she tears the bandage off her wounded wing.

"Rainbow Dash, you can't!" Twilight yelled, but Rainbow Dash had already taken flight.

A sharp pain was stabbing her wing, but she did her best to ignore it. She had to reach Applejack, and fast.

Applejack, while struggling to keep afloat in the rapids, was still able to pull out her rope from her saddlebags, and threw a lasso out to the bridge. Chopper catches it, but due to him being in his diminutive Brain Point to lessen the weight on the bridge, he was pulled off, and plunges into the river as well.

"NO! CHOPPER!" Fluttershy screamed as she watched her two friends get swept away.

Fluttershy, seeing her friend, and the reindeer she developed feelings for in mortal danger, suddenly found a new sense of courage, and immediately took off, and flew after them, with Rainbow Dash not so far behind.

Chopper began to sink under the surface, as Applejack, while still struggling herself, pulled on the rope where Chopper's arm had become tangled in. She was hoping to at least pull him in closer.

Rainbow Dash, though suffering great pain, continued to flap her wings faster to catch up with Applejack and Chopper.

Finally, she was right on top of them, as Applejack successfully pulled Chopper close enough for her to grab on to him, and tried to keep his head above water. Fluttershy swoops down, and grabs onto the rope, as Rainbow Dash dives into the water, and grabs hold of Applejack. She then with all her might, springs out of the river, with Applejack on her back, flies towards Fluttershy, who had the rope in her mouth. They both fly to a riverbank edge, where it lead to a large body of water, a lake of sorts. There they rest themselves.

"Thanks Fluttershy, you too RD, Ah thought we had it!" Applejack said to the two pegasi. "And Ah'm sorry for losin' mah cool back there. This was mah fault."

"Hey, don't worry about it," Rainbow Dash said as she rubs her wing. "We all mess up. Just like what I did. I don't think I'll be able to fly for a while."

They look at their surrondings.

"Great, looks like we're separated" Rainbow Dash complained. "We need to get back to the others as soon as we can."

Applejack nodded in agreement.

They then notice Fluttershy is in a state of panic as she stands over Chopper.

"Hey Flutters, What's wrong?" Rainbow asked.

"It's Chopper! HE'S NOT BREATHING!" She screams.

The other two gasp, as they run up to Fluttershy.

"What'll we do?" Applejack asked with worry.

"The only thing I know." Fluttershy answered.

Fluttershy tilts her head back, and presses her mouth against Chopper's. She then began to blow air into his lungs. She then pumps his chest five times. Then presses her mouth against his again, blows in twice, and pumps his chest again five times. She repeats this process at least six times.

"Chopper PLEASE! You have to live! I don't know what I'll do without you!" She pleaded as she tries to revive him.

Right when she was about to put her mouth onto his again, he suddenly shoots out a stream of water out, spraying Fluttershy in the face. Suprising the pegasus, as she gives a high pitched squeal. He then starts coughing, and begins to open his eyes.

"Oh Chopper!" Fluttershy said as she wipes the water from her face. "You're ok! I was so scared for you."

She embraces him, and without warning, presses her lips against his. Chopper was greatly taken aback, as Rainbow Dash and Applejack look on with surprise, then with smirks on their faces.

"Well, Look at that!" Applejack said to Rainbow Dash. "Ah've never thought Ah'd see the day."

"Yeah," Rainbow laughed "Who knew Fluttershy was capable of something like that?"

"Well, we're both glad that Chopper's ok." Applejack said. "Good job Fluttershy, You're a hero."

"Yeah Flutters." Rainbow Dash added, "You saved your boyfriend from drowning."

B....B....Boyfriend??!!" Fluttershy said while blushing.

Chopper was equally surprised, not knowing how to handle the situation. He's never experienced anything like this before.

"Don't hide it sugarcube. We all know ya had feelin's for him." Applejack said.

"Yeah, couldn't have been any MORE obvious." Rainbow added.

Fluttershy at this point, couldn't hold in her embarrassment, and began to panic.

"Oh no, I mean, I, well, I, um..... *squeak*"

Chopper simply blushed as he looked at her, then saw something emerge from the lake behind her.

"FLUTTERSHY LOOK OUT!" Chopper yelled as he pushes her out of the way, as a red tentacle snapped at them.

Chopper then sees more tentacles emerge from the water, as Rainbow Dash and Applejack run up to him.

"What in tarnation's goin' on here?" She yelled as a tentacle came at her, which she easily bucked out of the way.

A total of eight tentacles and then a head emerge from the water. Chopper sees that it was a red octopus, and a giant one as well. It had two yellow eyes, an orange mohawk on it's head, and a row of sharp teeth in it's mouth.
This octopus wasn't as large as Surume, the Kraken the Straw Hat Pirates met during their adventure in Fish Man Island, but this octopus was still fairly large.

It then began to speak.

"Well, you're the Element holders Tirek told me about. You don't look so special!" it said.

"Oh yeah?" Rainbow Dash said as she took a boxing stance. "We're gonna turn you into sushi!"

"Hah, hardly! The name's Squirk by the way. Tirek promised to flood all of Baltimare so I can turn it into my underwater capital." Squirk said as he launches two tentacles at the pegasus.

Rainbow easily dodges by jumping out of the way. Though she was unable to fly at the moment, she was still fast on her feet.

Squirk also turns his attention to Fluttershy, Applejack, and Chopper.

"HORN POINT!"

Chopper transforms into a bipedal creature with giant antlers, as Squirk throws another tentacle at him.
Chopper rams them away with his antlers before they could reach Fluttershy.

Applejack runs, jumps, and dodges all the Tentacles coming her direction. She then kicks a large rock at the octopus. It hits him directly in his face.

"OWWW! You're gonna pay for that." Squirk yells angrily as he spits a jet of ink out of his mouth at the cowmare.

Applejack is splattered with the ink, immobilizing her.

"Ah, can't move!"

"That's right, the ink I produce has a paralyzing agent. You won't be moving for five minutes. Not that you'll still be around at that time." He launches another tentacle in her direction, but is intercepted by Rainbow Dash as she kicks it out of the way.

"You forgetting someone?" She taunted.

"Oh, not at all." Squirk said, as he resumes his battle with Rainbow Dash.

He launches three tentacles at Rainbow Dash, and two more at Chopper and Fluttershy.

"Kung Fu Point!"

Chopper transforms again into this more agile form, and repels the tentacle heading towards Fluttershy with a kick, while she yelps, and buries her face in her hooves.

Squirk then spits his ink again. This time, Rainbow Dash's hind legs are splattered, and she is unable to move.
Another tentacle simply swats both Rainbow and Applejack, sending them both flying into a tree.

Squirk then converges all his tentacles at Chopper. He was able to punch and kick away at least four of them, but the other four grabs each of his limbs. They then slam Chopper into the ground, as he changes back into his tiny brain point.

He slowly gets back up, dazed, to see that Squirk had grabbed Fluttershy with a tentacle, and began squeezing her.

"And now, I finish this one." He said sadistically, as he squeezes her even harder.

Fluttershy began screaming in pain, unable to bear the pressure that was being applied on her body.

The more she screamed, the tighter Squirk's grip on her got.

"Heavy Point!"

Nothing happens.

"HEAVY POINT!"

Still nothing.

"This isn't good." Chopper thought to himself, "Applejack and Rainbow Dash are both knocked out, Twilight and the others are off somewhere else, and I can't transform. I didn't want to resort to this, but it looks like I have no choice. I have to save Fluttershy!"


He then pulls out a small yellow object from his backpack. It looked like a jawbreaker.

"Rumble Ball!"

Chopper places it into his mouth, and bites down into it.

His body then suddenly begins to grow. His muscles begin to enlarge, and his size increases greatly.
He begins to transform into a giant, and his body takes a shape of a monsterous form, even larger and muscular than his heavy point.

"MONSTER POINT!"

Chopper had transformed into a giant bipedal monster, with long hair, giant antlers, a long snout, and long arms.

Fluttershy, seeing this, gives a scream of terror. Applejack, and Rainbow Dash, coming to, also witness the transformation.

"Holy crab apples!" Applejack said, as Rainbow Dash looked on, with her jaw hanging in surprise.

"What the??!!" Squirk said as he shoots the rest of his tentacles at the monster Chopper.

"LET HER GO!" Chopper demanded in a deep booming voice.

The tentacles wrap Chopper's arms, as he begins to struggle.

Chopper then reaches forward, and slams a giant hoof onto Squirks head. This causes him to lose his hold on Fluttershy as she falls into the lake.

Chopper scoops her out of the water, as she looks up at him, while still in terror. But then she notices his eyes. They were still the same friendly, and warm eyes of the reindeer she loved. Even though, physically, he was now a giant monster, she can tell, he's still the same kind hearted and loving reindeer he's always been. This calms her, and gave her a sense of security.

Chopper puts her down as the other two ponies run up to her, the effects of the paralyzing ink already worn off.

"You alright sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"What happened to Chopper?" Rainbow added.

"I don't know, but what I do know, is that he's still on our side." She replied, as the three ponies watch the giant reindeer monster fight the giant octopus.

Squirk spews out a jet of ink at Chopper. It hits him, but seems to take no effect.

"That's impossible! Nobody is strong enough to withstand my paralysis ink."

"WELL I'M NOT SOME NORMAL SOMEBODY." Chopper said as he lands another blow on Squirk.

This dazes the octopus, as he goes limp.

Chopper then plucks him out of the lake by his head, and begins to wind his arm up. He then twirls Squirk around and around.

"What are you doing to me?" The octopus demanded.

As if to answer him, Chopper then hurls Squirk, sending him flying off far into the distance. He disappears over the horizon.

Chopper then sees Fluttershy and the others and walks towards them. While Fluttershy is calm, the other two take defensive stances.

"Hey, it's ok. He's still our Chopper." Fluttershy reassures them.

"DON'T WORRY. THIS IS MY MONSTER POINT. IT'S MY STRONGEST FORM. I CAN ONLY HOLD IT FOR THREE MINUTES." He explains.

Hearing that he can still talk, and still his intelligent self, Applejack and Rainbow Dash then relax themselves.

"I TRY NOT TO USE THIS FORM TOO OFTEN. IT HAS A SIDE EFFECT ONCE IT WEARS OFF, WHICH SHOULD BE..... JUST ABOUT NOW." He says as he suddenly begins to shrink. Not long after, he's back into his brain point again.

Fluttershy runs up to him.

"Oh Chopper, you saved me again." Fluttershy said as she picks him up and hugs him. "Umm, what's wrong, you feel, well, limp."

"That's the side effect, I won't be able to transform into any other forms, or even walk for the next couple of hours."

The ponies listen in shock, as they realize their friend is now crippled.

"Oh No!" Fluttershy yelled. "Now what do we do?"

"Well, we gotta keep movin', and meet up with the others." Applejack said as she and Rainbow Dash walk up to the lake and begin to wash the ink residue from their bodies.

"Well, you can ride on my back until you can move again." Fluttershy said to Chopper.

"Thanks, that would be nice." He replied while smiling, and exhausted.

"What was that thing you ate anyway?" Rainbow Dash asked as she shakes herself dry.

"It's a rumble ball. A special drug I created to help my body with it's transformations. Two years ago I could only transform into my walk point, heavy point, and brain point on my own, but any other forms, required the rumble ball. But after my training, I can finally transform without it's help. I now only use the rumble ball to change into my monster point." Chopper explained.

"Uggh, too much egghead mumbo jumbo." Rainbow Dash said while scratching her head. Applejack didn't look like she faired any better.

Fluttershy simply giggled and smiled at the reindeer doctor.

"Well, you're the sweetiest, and most nicest monster I know." She said as she nuzzles him.

"Get a room you love birds!" Rainbow teased, as both Fluttershy and Chopper awkardly blushed at the comment.

They then suddenly hear the sound of galloping coming towards them. From the woods, they see Twilight and the others running in their direction.

"Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Chopper, Fluttershy!" Twilight Sparkle called out, "Are you all alright?"

"We're fine sugarcube. But ya'lls just missed another battle we had with one of them minions that Tirek sent. Why Chopper here turned into a giant monster, and gave that nasty varmint a good ole' fashion whoopin'!" Applejack informed the others.

"A giant monster?" Twilight asked as she looked at Chopper.

"Oh dear, you don't look so good." Rarity said as she places her hoof on Chopper's forehead. "Well, you don't seem to have a temperature. But you look very weak."

"It's a side effect from the form I just took. Let's just leave it at that." He answered.

"He just had a battle and is exhausted." Fluttershy said to the others.

"So he turned into a giant monster? Was he scary, or cool looking?" Pinkie Pie asked as she bounced around.

"Well, he did look scary at first, but I saw his eyes, his kind and caring eyes, and I knew it was still Chopper." Fluttershy explained.

"That sound so cool!" Scootaloo yelled.

"Yeah, can you show us? If you're a giant monster, then we can save Apple Bloom and Spike for sure!" Sweetie Belle added.

"Not now." Chopper flately stated, as the two fillies gave a look of disappointment.

"Hey what's this?" Pinkie asked as she sees a yellow jawbreaker like object on the ground.

" *gasp* Oh boy! A yellow jawbreaker! I LOVE JAWBREAKERS!" She shouts as she pops it into her mouth.

Chopper gives a look of absolute terror as he watches Pinkie chew the rumble ball.

"PINKIE NO! SPIT THAT OUT! NOW!" He screamed. "That's NOT CANDY! It's a rumble ball, I don't know what the effects are on someone who doesn't have a devil fruit ability!"

But it was too late, Pinkie had already swallowed it.

"MMMM! Tangy! Got any more?" She cheerfully asked.

Pinkie's body then suddenly inflates like a balloon, then returns to it's normal form, then her neck stretched out like a giraffe, but then returns to normal, then her legs twitch, stretch out, shake violently, then return to normal. Her tail and mane then grow extra lengths of hair, then also retract back to normal.

Chopper and the others look on in shock. After a while, nothing else seemed to happen. They all give a sigh of relief.

"That was fun! Anymore of those rumble ball jawbreakers? They're yummy!" Pinkie asked.

"Pinkie Pie.... You are so RANDOM!" Chopper and all the ponies, including the two fillies, say in unison.


Some time later, after some more walking through the forest, they come across a mountain side, where they can see a castle at the top.

"That must be it. Midnight Castle." Twilight said to the others.

"This is it, no turning back now." Rarity said as she swallows hard, and pulls Sweetie Belle closer to her. "You stay close to me at all times from here on out. Got that?"

"Got it sis, now let's go save our friends!" Sweetie Belle replied, with a look of seriousness in her eyes that surprised Rarity.

"You've grown up so quickly Sweetie Belle." Rarity said with a smile to her sister.

"You stay close to me too squirt." Rainbow Dash said to Scootaloo, who saluted her, and gave a look of determination.

"This looks very scary, but I have to do this. For our friends, and for Equestria." Fluttershy said, though nervous, there was a hint of courage in her voice.

"And we're all right here with you." Chopper said, while still riding on her back.

"How are you feeling?" She asked him.

"I can kind of feel my legs again, so hopefully soon, I should be able to walk." He answered her.

"This is it girls, the last leg of our journey. Once we enter that castle, everypony must keep their guard up at all times." Twilight briefed. "This will probably be the hardest battle we ever face. We find the Elements, we free our loved ones, and we'll defeat Tirek."

The ponies and Chopper all give a cheer in approval, as they begin to advance up the mountain toward Midnight Castle.


"Careful now." Scorpan said to Apple Bloom and Spike, as they follow him closely.

The three of them began sneaking around the corridors of Midnight Castle, looking for a way out. But so far, all of the exits have multiple guards patrolling them. Scorpan may be able to take on one, maybe two at a time, but each area had at least five guards, or three stegadons watching.

"How are we gonna get outta here Mr. Scorpan?" Apple Bloom asked with an impatient tone.

"Soon little one, soon, hopefully. Just don't give up hope." Scorpan said to the filly.

"I just hope Twilight and the others get here soon." Spike said as he peeks down a corridor. "Looks like it's clear."

The trio then walk lightly down the hallway. They then see a guard about to walk into their line of sight, when Scorpan orders the dragon and filly to hide. They both duck behind a suit of armor that was in the hall, as Scorpan tackles the guard and knocks him out.

"That was a close one." He says as he drags the unconcious lizard man out of sight into another dark hall.

Apple Bloom and Spike meet back up with him, as they continue down the hall.
But right as they turn the corner, they come face to face with Tirek and Grogar.

"Well Scorpan, I knew this day would come, when you would turn against me. Especially with Spike returning to the picture."

The trio were paralyzed, unable to move due to their shock of being caught.

"I'm gonna turn you into a greasy smear in the floor." Grogar said as he is about to charge at Scorpan, but only to be stopped by Tirek.

"No Grogar, I'll have my guards take them to the throne room. They shall watch my endgame before their own lives are terminated." Tirek said to the ram.

A number of guards then escort the three prisoners back to the throne room of Midnight Castle where Tirek, Grogar, and Bray stand in front of them. They are then chained up.

"One of my stegadon warriors have informed me that the Element holders are approaching the castle. Soon they will be here. It is all going according to my plan." Tirek said.

"Your plan?" Grogar asked. "You mean you wanted them to come? Then why did you send Arabus and Squirk to destroy them?"

"Simple my dear Grogar. Those two buffoons were too ambitious with power. I made an alliance with them to keep them under my watch. I sent them to deal with the ponies because I knew they would lose. It is perhaps the best way of doing away with the competition."

"Hmph, like you'll do away with me, once this is over... Oh no, you'll not best me Tirek." Grogar thought to himself silently.

"Ya mean, Mah sis and the others are almost here?" Apple Bloom asked.

"That is correct little one. And once they arrive, my endgame shall begin." Tirek said as he cackles at the filly.

"That also means your friends are being led into a trap!" Scorpan said to the two youngsters.

"I gotta find a way to warn Twilight!" Spike said.

"Your futile attempts only amuse me even further." Tirek said as he walks up to Celestia's stone form.

"Soon Celestia, your precious Twilight Sparkle will be joining you in oblivion. And I shall rule over all!"

Tirek gives an evil long laugh, as Spike, Scorpan, and Apple Bloom look on with terror, and concern for their friends.