• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 4,621 Views, 52 Comments

Duel of the Millennium - RoyalStar709



Celestia belives that peace can be done if we all become friends, I believe it can be done through power. She thinks harmony can be done if we are able to express our thoughts, I know that can never work. And one way or another she will see it my way

  • ...
22
 52
 4,621

Ch.1- Prolouge

I like to consider myself a patient person. I really do. I don't get angry very often, I can always keep a hold of my tongue when annoyed, though I can usually tolerate anyone for having different views, however there is always one pony who I can't ever tolerate, her and her views.

"Celestia."

Though it could be that ever since I came here to Equestria my ideals have changed, for one thing, I used to believe in the idea of freewill, but now? I think the idea of freewill as a joke. Freewill is something that opposes harmony, freewill causes differences, differences causes fear, fear causes anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering, it's a pretty straight forward thing. Yet whenever I try to explain things to her, she comes up with some, excuse the language, random-ass bullshit as to why freewill is a good thing. Honestly, you'd think she'd be the avatar of chaos with thinking like that, but no, that title belongs to my rival, Discord.

"Tell me Celestia, what is harmony but the suppression of free will?"

Celestia stood rigid, wondering if she heard him correctly, "What?" She hissed, narrowing her eyes.

"Harmony only exists when there is order, order only exists when ponies get along. Ponies only get along when they are not different. Differences are caused by free will, fear, and hatred. So, isn't the fastest path to harmony the absolution of free will?" Sighing I decided to continue, "Honestly Celestia, we've been through the same song and dance, isn't time you've finally accepted my views as the one true path to harmony?"

Celestia gritted her teeth in anger, "how dare you say that your corrupted beliefs in harmony, are the one true path!" Levitating her blade, she got into a battle stance, "It's time for you to pay for your crimes Pegasus!"

I rolled my eyes in irritation, "This again, fine since your going to be so stubborn about this," I pull out a card from my deck, "Then let's finish this!" Looking at the card I drew, I immediately began forming a plan, "Dark Rabbit is a four star monster, and a rather weak one at that." Looking up, I saw Celestia already charging at me with her sword, "Dammit," Dodging her attack, I looked at the other cards in my hand, "hmm... If I equip Dark Rabbit with the power of Negative Energy, then he'll be able to buy me some time." I quickly looked at my the metal gauntlet in my wrist, "I have ten summoning points left, and 2000 life points left, let's just hope this works."

"I summon Dark Rabbit into the field!" A bright light suddenly covered the area around us when it disappeared, a dark purple rabbit appeared, a huge grin threating to split his face in half. On it was a purple armored vest, he laughed when he spotted Celestia. "Now I will equip him with this! Negative Energy!"

Suddenly the rabbit began to grow, until he practically towered Celestia, "Now Dark Rabbit attack Princess Celestia!" The Rabbit's grin widen, pouncing at Celestia, he delivered a nasty uppercut, causing her fly a few feet away.

I drew another card, taking advantage of the situation, "My, my," Looking over Celestia, I smirked, "Looks like this is the end for you my old friend," Suddenly a strange, yet catchy tune filled the area,, "Celestia my friend, it's time I introduce you to Toon World!" Slamming the card down onto the Duel Disk I grinned as large green pop-up book appeared, the book landed in front of me, on the pages of the book, sat a large gloomy castle, several tombstones sat besides it."It's time to say your prayers Celestia,"

Suddenly my heart begun hurt, clutching it, I looked at my Duel Disk to find out why, "2000 life points dropping to 1000!" I looked at my Toon World, it glowed sinisterly, "That's right, Toon World requires a 1000 life point tribute, dammit! I've should've been paying attention!"

"What's wrong Pegasus? Did your little children's book take out more of you than you thought?" Celestia said mockingly.

"Damn her....," "Dark Rabbit attack!" The maniacal bunny lunged at Celestia, it's fist turning into a boxing glove.

"SISTER!!!" Suddenly a blue magical blast hit Dark Rabbit in the chest, causing his body to shatter like glass.

"AAAHHH!" I clenched my heart again, a great pain taking over my heart again. A mechanical voice spoke out to me, "PEGASUS LIFE POINTS DROPPED DOWN TO 600 POINTS." '600?!' A sense of dread filled me. Suddenly hope began to spark when the voice spoke out again, "DECK MASTER'S DARK MAGICAN GIRL, AND KURIBOH HAVE APPEARED INTO THE FIELD."

"YOU LITTLE WHORE! COME BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" Everyone turned to the source of the screaming, and saw a small brown ball of fur, with green claws and feet, two big adorable eyes currently in a angry expression. "NO ONE RUNS AWAY FROM THE GREAT JACK KURIBOH!"

"Oh give it a rest Jack," The second figure appeared, revealing a blonde girl, she wore a small blue skirt, a pink armored vest, and a big magician's hat, on her hand was a blue and yellow magic staff. She twirled her staff, "You know no one takes a cute little furball like you seriously."

The Kuriboh, 'Jack', fumed, "CUTE?! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME CUTE! YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

The magician's eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" She hissed, "You little furball, I could easily send you to the graveyard without breaking a sweat."

Jack didn't back down, "I'd like to see you try, you whore!" Jack pulled a small flute and played it, "Flute of summoning Kuriboh!" Suddenly a portal appeared above them, the portal deposited several multicolored Kuriboh like creatures, "KURIBOH BROTHERS, ASSEMBLE!" The Kuriboh's assembled behind Jack, trying to look treating as possible, "KURIBOH BROTHERS FUSE!" The small multicolored creatures began to circle Jack, a blinding white light covered the whole place, "BEHOLD ALICE! MY FINAL FORM! KURIBABYLON!" The light disappeared, revealing a large blue ball of fur, four large fangs sticking out of his mouth, a long horn sticking out of his forehead.

I face palmed at the sight of my 'heroes.' "More like idiots.", "Could you guys stop fighting right now! Incase you forgot our enemies are right in front of us!" The two stopped fighting, blushing, they apologized to each other.

Suddenly a blue magical blast hit the Kuribabylon causing him to fall face first into the floor. Looking over to the source of the blast, I saw Princess Luna healing Celestia, "Oh no you don't," Drawing a card, I grinned, "I sacrifice six of my summoning point's in order to summon, my Toon Summon Skull!"

A pair of blue claws popped out of the gloomy castle, gripping the sides of the book, it pulled itself of with a 'yoink'. The creature revealed itself to be a blue demon like creature, the creature had large cartoony yellow eyes that with red pupils. The toon crackled sinisterly, "Toon Summoned Skull attack," The Toon extended it's arms, shooting a yellow lighting bolt at the two sisters.

But the attack never connected, before the lighting bolt could hit them, it melted into a pile of goo, "Discord."

At the sound of his name, the said dracconequess appeared, "My. My. I love what you've done with the place Pegasus," He walked over to the Toon, causing it to sneer at him,"Well, well ,well, is this that Toon project you were going on about? Honestly I find it very hard to believe that something this chaotic, could belong to you."

I sneered, "Toon Summon Skull attack!" The toon threw out multiple lighting bolts as if they were spears.

Discord snapped his claws, causing the lighting bolts to stop suddenly and turn around, piercing my toons body. "No!" The monster's body shattered like glass, luckily I didn't lose any life points. "You monster! How could you hurt a innocent toon!"

Discord growled at me, "We both know that, that toon of yours is far from innocent." Reaching over to my Duel Disk, he took out my Toon Summoned Skull from it, "So Pegasus, how many did you have to sacrifice just to get this card?" Looking at the card, he sneered, "Cause I can tell that this card is more than just a cartoony counter part of the Summoned Skull, judging by the amount of stars in it, I'd say around six pony souls, am I right Pegasus," He spat out my name as if it was venom.

Chuckling I answered, "Come now Discord, I thought you of all people knew that you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs." Reaching over to my Millennium items, I took out the Millennium Rod, "In fact, I believe that you and I aren't to different after all, everyone has a dark side. In fact I think yours just needs to be brought out!" Extending the rod, it fired a invisible hook onto Discord.

"AHHH!" Discord clenched his heart in pain.

"Now why don't we bring out this dark side of yours!" Pulling the rod back, I saw a dark aura beginning to take over, "Hahaha, you should have given up Discord, after all in a fight of Chaos vs Harmony, who is it that always win?"

"Thou is not the agent of Harmony you cur!" Looking behind me, I saw Alice and Jack being slowly turned into stone, "Heh, we wish it didn't have to come to this Pegasus, but thou gave us no choice!" I saw Celestia walking over to Luna, six gems floating besides them, "These are the true weapons of harmony! Behold the Elements of Harmony!" The gems fired a rainbow beam of light at me, I found myself being unable to move, "What?"

"No. No. No. NO!" A great pain over took me, I saw my life points begin to drop to 0, why didn't I see this coming? Why didn't I bring my Millennium Necklace with me?! We didn't I use my Millennium Eye?!

"Heh. Heh. Heh. The gates to the Shadow Realm have opened, and with it your demise Pegasus!"

The last thing I saw was darkness.

Author's Note:

Well I hope you enjoy this new Displaced fic I wrote, in case you didn't know the Displaced characters are Pegasus, Dark Magician Girl, and a Kuriboh, all of them from yugioh. If you don't like it tell me why in the comments, if you did tell me why as well. Also I'm using the Yugioh Duelist of the Rose mechanics for this fic, so the way of summoning monsters are the same as that game.