• Published 9th Apr 2015
  • 2,159 Views, 38 Comments

Finding Starlight Glimmer - Stardom Freedom



Double Diamond sets out to find his love, Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
8
 38
 2,159

Starlight in the Cave

Meanwhile, while Double was getting ready for his journey, Starlight was in the cave, silently cursing herself.

"I lost the cutie marks, stood idly by while the villagers got their cutie marks back, and practically banished myself into this cave! Why are you so stupid, Starlight Glimmer?!" she fumed.

"Don't be angry. Similar things happened to us too." a voice behind her said.

Starlight whipped around and shrank. Standing in front of her were all the villains that tried to take over Equestria!

King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, the Sirens, Nightmare Moon, and everyone else.

King Sombra walked closer to Starlight.

"Yessssss. They did happen. But it's not your fault. It's those six ponies' fault. Tell us, Starlight Glimmer, who do you want your revenge on?"

Starlight was no longer afraid, and bravely gave her answer to Sombra. "Everypony that ruined me. Those six you pointed out; the Mane Six. Also everypony in the village... except Double Diamond."

"Who is this Double Diamond?" Nightmare Moon asked.

"The one who saved me on the slopes. The one that took me in. The one that kept my secret, even though it could get me in trouble. The one I... love."

"Love? LOVE?! Starlight Glimmer, love is a weakness. First the pony is all, 'I love you!', but then they turn around and just back-stab you! That's why my Changelings and I fed on love; because we wanted to see them all weak. But no, we were ruined!" Queen Chrysalis yelled.

"She is right

It is a weakness

We wanted to be loved

Because our singing was beautiful, and it could've left them powerless.

"But no

That didn't happen

'Cause the Mane Six

Made our ratings zero out of ten.

"And then they hated us

Because we tried to make them powerless

And then they hated us

Because we tried to make them powerless.

"She is right." the Sirens, Sonata Dusk, Adagio Dazzle, and Aria Blaze sang.

"Gosh, I had always liked the idea of love, though," Starlight said.

"Well, you shouldn't have! It's a horrible, horrible thing! But, on the bright side, really tasty." Chrysalis exclaimed.

"Anyway, let's tell her what we do here in this cave. Start it up, Nightmare Moon." Sombra said.

Nightmare did as he said. "Yes, well, I was the first villain to come to this cave. It was rather boring, sitting here all alone, picking at rocks, wondering about the misery it would've been to stay as Princess Luna. She should actually be thankful that I was nice enough to not bring her to the cave with me.

"Anyway, one day, Queen Chrysalis came with her Changelings. They were pretty angry, for they had just lost a battle. We started conversing, and got a good idea. But we needed more villains to come.

"Eventually, King Sombra, Demon Sunset Shimmer, Tirek, and the Sirens, Sonata, Aria, and Adagio came. Chrysalis and I shared the idea with them, and they loved it. Today, we were just about to do the plan when you came."

"What was the plan?" Starlight asked.

"The plan was to spread our revenge across Equestria. Do you want to join us?"

Starlight's lips curled into an evil smile. "Yes, I do,"

Author's Note:

I got the idea of all villains in the cave from a part of the story, Starlight Glimmer Refuses to Hear Twilight's Lecture.

Click the link to read it, it's pretty good!