• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 3,658 Views, 83 Comments

Goku and Vegeta Take on Equestria - Armageddin



(This story is set in the Abridged universe) Vegeta gathers the seven Dragon Balls, and has a chance for his life-long wish of immortality finally coming true. Only for Goku to show up, and wish them to a magical ponyland!

  • ...
16
 83
 3,658

Cloudy with a zero percent chance of immortality

Rain and wind crashed down from the heavens, whirling around the Northern Wastelands as we see a particular anti-hero, with a particular device, flying over the area.

Bleep... Bleep...

"Come on.. Come on!” Vegeta yelled at the device in his hands, shaking it angrily as thunder cackled in the distance. He landed in the middle of a small canyon, completely oblivious to the lighting that striked nearby as the storm raged on.“If this blasted thing is right, the last one should be right around... Here!" he then shouted as the device’s beeping grew rapid, whipping around and pushing himself over a small rock formation. But to his disappointment, he stared into a small, empty chasm of nothing but rocks and maybe a dead body but he couldn’t tell.

"Goddammit!" Vegeta screamed out bitterly as he climbed back up empty-handed, stomping a foot as more thunder roared with the lightning that streaked across the blackened sky. "This fucking thing has been in many situations, and now it can't even take on a simple rain storm?! What the flying-fuck! I blame Krillin!"

Miles upon miles away, Krillin sensed a disturbance as he sat with his friends on their small island.

“What.”

Vegeta continued to fume, gritting his teeth as he angrily smashed the radars screen in frustration.

Bleep... Bleeeeeeeeep!

"Aha!" Vegeta exclaimed as he speedily moved to the radar’s newly pointed location. But once more, he saw nothing.

"I swear to fucking God, I will level this entire fucking place if this thing is wrong agai-" Vegeta stopped mid sentence as something orange glimmered in the distance, his eyes fixing upon the familiar, star-covered sphere inside a small cavern.

“Finally!” Vegeta said victourusly, pumping a fist into the air. “After all this time, I finally managed to collect the 7 dragon balls!” Vegeta then let out a generic evil laugh, with a generic insane smirk plastered on his generic face.

“No more Mr. Goody two-shoes for these assholes. After I finally gain immortality, I will grind them all into dust, and I will rule this planet as MY BITCH! That's right, motherfuckers! All shall tremble under my fist of fury! And why stop there? After I take over the earth, the whole universe is within the palms of my hands! I, Vegeta, shall be known as the king of the universe! MHUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!11!!1 *Insert Evil Laughter*

"Oh yeah, because a guy named after some eatible plants sounds sooo ruthless and scary."

"Shut it the fuck up, Ghost Nappa!" Vegeta idignatly called out to no one in particular.

“Prison bitch, Vegeta.”

"Goddammit Nappa..."

Making sure that nobody saw him, Vegeta quickly retrieved the final Dragon Ball, tossing it inside an old bag with the rest not mentioned until now because reasons. He then took off to the last place anyone would look, or could disturb him.

Yunzabit Heights

A few hour long (and skippable) flight later, Vegeta landed on one of the many plateaus in the area.

“Alright this is it...” he muttered to himself, sliding the bag off his shoulder with a small thud.

Grabbing the dragon balls, he quickly placed them together on the ground.

“Man, oh man... Would you look at those big, orange, round, delicious balls...”

“Gay.”

“DAMMIT NAPPA!”

The balls began to give a bright yellow, pulsating glow, the sky darkening to a sickly black as masses of dark clouds formed above the area. Vegeta gave a ‘fuck yes’ of victory, moving his hands down to begin the summoning ritual.

“Eternal dragon, I summon you.. SHENRON!”

The Dragon Ball’s energy beam exploded outwards, filling the area with a blinding light. A golden pillar of light suddenly shot out of the balls, twisting and warping, out of the light, the eternal dragon, Shenron, appeared.

”I am Shenron! For activating the Dragon Balls, I shall grand you one wi-... Oh god fucking why, it’s you again...” Shenron said with a annoyed voice, sighing. ”Why does no one else ever finds these damn balls!?”

“...”

“Did Namek get blown up again?”

“No…”

”Earth needs to be repopulated again?”

“No.”

“Has Goku died again?! Because you know I can’t re-”

“WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE GODDAMN SECOND SO I CAN TELL MY GODDAMN WISH!?!”

“...”

“THANK YOU!” Taking a deep breath, Vegeta came back to reality once again.

“I wish for goddamn immo-”

“Heya Vegeta!”

“GAH! WHAT THE FUCK?!” Vegeta jolted away from the sudden touch on his shoulder. Whipping around, he saw the last person he’d ever want to see.

“KAKAROT!?”

“What the hell is he doing here?!”

“What the actual fuck are you doing here, Kakarot?!” Vegeta shrieked. “Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping... Or... you know... Not taking care of your son?”

“Well, I was doing that. But suddenly I came up with an idea which I needed the Dragon Balls for! And I thought, ‘Hey! my best friend Vegeta surely wants to help me find them!’”

“I’m not your friend,” Vegeta said trough gritted teeth.

“So I transmitted myself to you to ask for your help and- Hey wait a minute...” Goku looked up, finding himself staring right to Shenron eyes.

“You found the Dragon Balls! Good job buddy!”

“...Goddammit...”

“Hey you two. Make that damn wish so I can get the hell out of here!” Shenron hissed at the duo. Goku turned around and looked up at him, smiling while Vegeta face-palmed behind him.

“Okay Mr. Dragon! I want to go to a world with sunshine, and rainbows and... TALKING PONIES, YEAH!” Goku shouted happily. “And I want Vegeta to go there too!”

“Wait, what?”

“Wait... what?”

“Your wish has been granted. Now... Get the hell out of here!”

“Noo…” Vegeta said as his body began to glow.

“No. No. Noo!” Vegeta watched in horror, as the glow began to swallow up his body.

“Kakarot, You stupid mother fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!


“Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And with a final flash, the duo disappeared, following Goku’s wish into the unknown.

.
.

“Maybe I should have told them since this world is in another dimension, the only way to return is to be wished back.”
.
.
“Oh well.. Not my problem anymore!” And with that Shenron disappeared, shooting the Dragon Balls across the world once more..


Celestia’s sun hung high above the Apple family’s orchard, small beams of sunlight breaking through the tree branches and shining on the luscious rows of apples. It made them almost seem “magical”. Near the border of the west orchard, we see a familiar earth pony, kicking trees, to buck the ripe apples for the local market.

Twack!

“Come on...”

Twack!

“Almost there...”

Twack!

“Aaaannd... done!” Applejack said with a satisfied grin the last of the apples found their place inside their baskets. “Hoo-wee!” she huffed, lifting up her stetson to wipe a few strains of sweat off her forehead.

Taking a well deserved break, Applejack took a glance at the wagon, which was stocked to the brim with baskets full of “Equestria’s Finest.”

Satisfied with her work of the day, she trotted over to a nearby tree, laying her head against the trunk. She then closed her eyes for a quick nap, only for them to be filled with an enormously bright, white ray of light.

“W-What in tarnation?” Applejack mumbled sleepily as she opened one eye.

“Applebloom better not be playing with those fireworks again, or.. oh boy is she gonna get it!” Applejack thought to herself.

Covering her eyes with one of her hooves, AJ was unaware of the two objects, or rather, persons, rapidly approaching the orchard.


uuuuuuuuccckkeeeeerrrr - AH FUCK!”

CRASH!



End of Chapter

Author's Note:

Co-produced, and pre-read by: Dubs H Discordia

Edited by the amazing: Just A Fabulous Cat