• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 1,082 Views, 69 Comments

My little short stories- Tales of Dream castle - Paradise Oasis



The craziness that goes on here at Dream Castle on a daily basis

  • ...
3
 69
 1,082

The Crazy that is Fizzy

The Crazy that is Fizzy

"Don't worry, Gusty!" I exclaimed, flying up high to catch the ball that my unicorn friend had served my way. "I got it! I got it!"

"Oh, yeah? Well, that's what you think, Para-pants!" She teased in a mocking tone. Gusty's horn suddenly lit up, and a strong wind created by her horn suddenly sent the ball flying out of my reach, and far over the net. "Haha! Another point for us!"

"That is most incorrect, Gusty." Wind Whistler sighed, sitting on the sidelines, and serving as our game's referee. "You are quite aware that the rules specifically state that you may not engage the ball with unicorn magic."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know, Windy, I know!" The angry unicorn grumbled at us, rolling her eyes. "It's not like you haven't told us a million times already!"

The three of us were just out in the castle courtyard, enjoying a pleasant game of ponyball, when our dear friend Fizzy came trotting outside, a glazed over look in her twinkling glass eyes. Now, I really didn't think anything looked amiss, so I turned to say hello.

"Hey, Fizzy, glad ta see finally decided ta get up!" Gusty burst in, greeting the unicorn before I had a chance to. "Wanna join in on our game? We could form teams!"

"Remember everybody... team play is fair play!" Our twinkle eyed friend replied, eye twitching. "And it's only fair to play fair... does that seem fair?"

"Fizzy, are you... feeling alright?" I asked her nervously, a little concerned with how odd my friend was acting. "You don't sound too well..."

"All's well that end's well! Wanna go take a dip in the well?" A grin spread across the mare's face. "Here, lemme help you!"

"Hey, what the-?" Suddenly, I was encased within a large magical bubble, and hurled across the courtyard towards the open well on the other side. The bubble suddenly popped right over top of the well, sending me tumbling down into the water below.

"AIEEEEEEE!" *SPLASH!*

"Hey Fizzy, why the heck did you throw ol' Paradox there into the water?" Gusty asked in surprise, trying to suppress a smile as she intentionally mispronounced my name. "Sure, I've always kinda thought she was washed up, but still seems kinda harsh."

"Harsh? You have some nerve talkin' about harsh, windbag!" Fizzy sneered, her horn starting to glow again. "Maybe it'd sound better if ya blew it out the other end!"

"Hey! Why you little-!" Gusty lit her horn, casting a mighty blast of wind at Fizzy to knock her off her feet. But the twinkle-eyed mare was undeterred, as she protected herself in a magic bubble of her own making. She then sealed the hot-tempered white unicorn in another bubble, pushing her up in the air to get blown away by her own wind.

"Who-oaahhhh-hhh!" Gusty wailed, as she was sent flying over the castle's outer wall. "Help! Somebody let me outta here!"

"The opposition has been neutralized, Dr. Windenstien!" Fizzy giggled, walking over to Wind Whistler. "Everything is ready for you plans for extreme tooth decay!"

"Fizzy, what in the world are you-" Wind Whistler stopped, her eyes going wide in realization. "Oh no, you have got to be kidding me!"

"Windy, what's going on?" I asked, crawling my way out of the well, my wings too soaked to fly out. "Why the heck is Fizz acting so darn crazy?"

"It's that juvenile motion picture from last night. Fizzy is under the misconception that she is a character from the monster film's narrative!" Windy told me, putting her hoof to her forehead in disgust. "Paradise, she's unicorn sleepwalking again! We must endeavor to restore her to a state of conscientiousness expediently!"

"Don't talk to that Pegasus, doctor!" Fizzy exclaimed, pushing Wind Whistler away with a magic wall. "She's probably a spy sent by the agents of P.O.N.Y.!"

"Uhhhh, you know what, Fizz-igor? You are correct! She is most certainly indeed a spy!" Windy pointed a hoof at me. "Quick, tackle that mare into the well!"

"Ohhhh, yes master!" Fizzy galloped towards me, plowing into me and sending both of us tumbling back into the well. "Hiyaaaahhhh!"

*SPLASH!*

"Huh? Whuh? Paradise, is that you?" Fizzy asked, speaking in her normal voice again. "Why're we floating in this well? Ohhhh, what a totally weird dream I had!"

"Ugh, Fizzy... I don't even want to talk about it!" I grumbled, as the two of us crawled back out of the well. But it wasn't even a few minutes after we had emerged, that Fizzy found a pissed-off Gusty waiting for her at the entrance to the courtyard.

"Oh, hi Gusty...." Fizzy laughed nervously, as the white unicorn closed in on her with a murderous glare. "You don't look... happy... today... heh..."

"GRRAHHHHH!" Gusty roared, her horn and eyes glowing an angry red. "FIZZY, I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!"

"OW! OUCH OOHHH! EEEE! EEEEKK! OWWWIEEEE!"

Both Windy and I watched on with morbid fascination as the angry Gusty gave our ditzy friend her well-deserved reward. We did stop before she went too far though, and everything was soon straightened out. I did learn that Fizzy's bubbles and magic are far stronger in her sleep than when she is awake, however. And needless to say, we are NOT going to be letting dear sweet ditsy Fizzy even slightly near another horror movie for a very, very long time to come!