• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 1,080 Views, 69 Comments

My little short stories- Tales of Dream castle - Paradise Oasis



The craziness that goes on here at Dream Castle on a daily basis

  • ...
3
 69
 1,080

Introduction

Introduction

Hello everyone, Paradise Oaisis here! Welcome to Dream Valley, the small city-state kingdom in the heart of the Everfree forest! Here, we are far separated from the hustle and bustle of Equestria, and life within the walls of our pink castle has a rhythm all it's own. Under the rule of our great monarch, Queen Majesty, we maintain a harmonious life free from Pegasus weather control or alicorns or any other absurdities that are a part of other pony's lives. Though, we do have our share of... odd adventures here!

Within these pages, I shall tell you of these adventures. I will tell you of my friend Wind Whistler, the highly intelligent blue Pegasus whose whole life revolves around logic. I will speak to you of Gusty, the hot headed white unicorn who loves to pick a fight before even trying to talk her way out of a situation. And I will speak of Shady, our dear depressed earth pony friend, who never really seems to get out of her despair. All these ponies and more, I shall tell you of in the coming chapters. I truly and sincerely hope you will enjoy these humorous and wonderful tales.

Paradise Oasis