• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 7,215 Views, 193 Comments

The Last Human (Book 1) - Lady Maria



Three thousand years ago the alicorn swine of Equis destroyed my race. We helped them thrive and build up their empires but they turned on us. We were all wiped out except a young boy his name is Alpha 302-X7Z but was originally known as Xavier...

  • ...
76
 193
 7,215

Preparing for war part 2 (Heroes)

Celestia and the other world leaders gathered their troops prepping them for one of the single biggest and bloodiest battle in history. The Minotaurs and griffins worked at the forges constantly to create weapons and armor for the soldiers and all the work in the world was devoted to preparing to charge into a huge mass suicide charge against Xavier. Celestia Knew fighting her brother was hopeless but maybe he'd see things through and give up peacefully.

The Griffon emperor walked up to Princess Celestia and sighed, "Celestia between you and me I think what we're doing here is basically committing mass suicide, but sense this is out only hope I continue with it... Hopefully that brother of yours takes mercy on us all" Emperor Gryphus says looking out into the distance seeing the Hellbringer hundreds of miles off, "I speak for all of us here when I say this Celestia... We're terrified we have seen what things that man can do with his little bits of power and now I honestly believe the Humans are our gods" Gryphus says as he looked back at Celestia with fear in his eyes, "My men in a matter of hours will face the most horrifying enemies ever known and I can only prey that they come back alive..." Gryphus says and sighs looking down to the floor.

"Gryphus I know it seems hopeless but somehow I think we can do something to hold the end of the world off. I know my brother very well, I know how he fights, I know his strategies and tactics. We may not have much of a chance here but there is a way to beat him. We need to out smart him and lead Xavier into a trap" Celestia says as Gryphus taps his chin

"We could put anti magic fields on the trap to make sure we can imprison him and hold off the rest of his army" Gryphus offers making Celestia smirk.

"Its so simple but it just might work! Xavier always expects the most well thought out plans that he looks over the simple ones! I can bait him into a trap here and we would be able to stop him for a while!" Celestia says smiling.

"I'll get my men to set up the trap you explain the plan to the others" Gryphus says smiling as Celestia nods.

"We have a chance here lets not waste it!" Celestia says as she ran off to tell the others the plan.


Discord had arrived at the ruins where this report of the dark magic source was reported. Discord walked down the temple halls with four other Changeling as his guards. The Changeling in front of Discord was leading him to the relic the scout team found. Eventually they walked into a large room with a portal like frame in it. The black statues lining the walls were demonic like figures clad in armor and holding swords bowing their heads all faced towards the portal's entrance.

"What do we have here?" Discord asks as he walks up to the alter with what looked like a twisted red, black and grey demonic great sword on it. Discord saw a stone tablet in front of the sword, to any other being this would be unreadable but luckily Discord knew the language it was in, "Latin? who writes in Latin any more? Its a dead language so somehow this makes sense. This must be directions to open the portal or some kind of warning against it" Discord says out loud. Discord put on his reading glasses and looked at the tablet and what it said.

Videntibus gladio hoc est admonitio. Nolite tangere enim mali vim magnam habet ad ens tenebris signatum. Audet tangere Satanas transfigurat se in ensem. Qui ferrum in titulari Cavete hoc malum grande montem istum furorem in area mundi...

"This is a warning to those who see this sword. Do not touch it for it is evil it contains the power of a great being who was sealed away to the darkness. Even Satan himself dares not touch this blade. Beware for those who put this blade into the holder in the floor will unleash a great evil onto this world" Discord says as he finishes reading.

"Sir I don't think we should draw the sword from what the tablet says this thing must be horrifically dangerous" The lead Changeling says.

"Well something like this can be an asset to us in the war son" Discord says as he walks up to the shrine.

Discord draws the blade from its holder and another Changeling steps up, "Sir please that blade feels wrong put it back!" The Changeling says his voice becoming fearful.

Discord ignores them and stands in front of the sword holder his eyes now glassed over as if he wasn't even controlling his own actions, "No I have to do this" Discord says as some of the Changelings take a step back.

Discord shoves the blade into its holder on the ground and as soon as it clicked in place the whole temple lit up like a space ship. Several bolts of electricity shot out from the sword as the star gate like portal ignited and started to spin. The portal glowed red as black and purple like mist and light lit up the center of the portal. At this point the guards had dropped their weapons and started backing away as Discord held his arms out like he was about to embrace something.

Heavy thumping of metallic armor filled the air as a nine foot tall being clad in black, red, purple and grey armor walked into the room. His cloak was tattered and his armor was stained with blood. His eyes glowed a fiery redish orange like the fires of hell. His helm was like a crown with the jagged horns of a bull on top and the twists and turns of a dead tree's branches decorating the center of the crown like helm. At this point the changeling had lost it. The sight of this figure had drained all of their sanity and now stood on the ground screaming like mad men. This had shaken Discord out of his trance and now he watched the nine foot demon walk towards him.

"W-who are you?" Discord asked taking a step back

The being steps forward and speaks, his voice scratchy and eerily deep: "My name? Well my dear boy I go by many names... The Dread lord, The shadow god, I have been even mistaken for Satan himself. Young Human my true name is Oblivion the Abyss Lord or better known as Rathordius the Bloodbane" He says smiling under his mask like crown.

Author's Note:

I think its appropriate that we introduce the true villain of the story. Last time I used him he wasn't fully or even properly developed so now we get to see him sorted out and completed! So those of you who have groaned and rolled you're eyes give him one more chance like I said last time he was all over the place and now I have him completed.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and make some recommendations in the comments below tell me how I did and such! Good night everyone I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the proper introduction to the actual villain of my story! Also on this chapter I really want comments this is a big event in the story and I need feedback! :twilightsmile:

And just so you know no I didn't just add myself into the story this guy is his own character, Oblivion has another person in him named Rathordius created by the four lords of despair which I can explain to you in all in pm's if you wish. Also I can't think of another awesome name I could use for my profile right now so I'm sticking with the one I have right now