• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 7,189 Views, 193 Comments

The Last Human (Book 1) - Lady Maria



Three thousand years ago the alicorn swine of Equis destroyed my race. We helped them thrive and build up their empires but they turned on us. We were all wiped out except a young boy his name is Alpha 302-X7Z but was originally known as Xavier...

  • ...
76
 193
 7,189

The mark of the Harbinger

Discord shook his head and opened his eyes his vision was fuzzy but it was clear enough for him to make out objects and shapes around him. As his vision cleared he saw he was strapped to a chair in a black room filled with satanic looking drawings all over the walls, floor, and roof. Discord tried snapping his fingers to teleport him away but when he did nothing happened. Discord panicked and started to snap his fingers over and over again the pace of him doing this getting faster and more panicked as he did.

"There is no use trying to use your magic Daren," Rathordius says as he walked forward from the shadows with his helmet off showing his young Elvin-esc face.

Rathordius's white hair on his shoulders and extended onto his chest plate like decorations of some sort, and the rest of his hair extended down his back to a few inches above his waist. His ears were long and were sharply pointed. Rathordius appeared as a holy angel of sorts. While some of this was a bit to behold when Discord saw Rathordius's eyes all the awe and wonder was ripped out of him as if someone had rammed their hand into his chest and ripped his heart out, Discord's expression was then replaced with one of pure terror. Rathordius's eyes was the kind of stuff he'd only see in the worst of nightmares, his eyes were pitch black and red on the middle.

Discord quivered as Rathordius approached him slowly. Rathordius knelt down to look Discord in the eyes, "Heheheh! Now Discord lets make a deal shall we? You have two options here one is to deliver a message to Celestia and Luna packing up all you own and getting what you need to survive before I give you the boot off my ship... And hope Celestia and Luna take you in without killing you brutally,"

"W-whats option two?" Discord asks fearfully, as Rathordius's straight face turned into a unnatural large smile extending half way up his face and ending near his eyes.

"The second is I'll give you three days run away from here and find some kind of hiding spot before I go out to hunt myself a Draconoquus" Rathordius says as he dragged one of his claws against the stone chair making it decay and crumble apart a bit. Rathordius undid Discord's cuffs and let him go. Discord got up and ran out the door of the room to his room grabbing the letter Rathordius had in his hand to deliver to Celestia as fast as he could.

Rathordius smiled demonically as he saw Discord flee in complete and utter terror, "Mmmm I wonder when he will catch on that I lied about not hunting him down if he chose option one..." Rathordius says as he dragged his finger across his sword as he chuckled darkly


Twilight was sitting down with Celestia they were currently discussing what Xavier had told Twilight and Luna, "So Celestia what do you think? Can Xavier wonder the castle grounds?" Twilight asked as Celestia sighed a bit.

"Well I guess, he is my brother and if all this is true then Xavier really did have no control over his own fate or actions" Celestia says as she took a sip of her tea.

Twilight smiled as she finished her tea and got up to go tell Xavier he was allowed to wonder the castle grounds. As Twilight left Celestia picked up her newspaper and read it. For a few minutes it was silent before someone else had opened the door to the throne room. Celestia looked up to see Discord beaten up and bloodied to all hell. Discord limped in holding his stomach area that was bleeding heavily. Celestia rushed over to help Discord despite how much he had done to her.

The state Discord was in compelled her to help him, "Discord what happened?" Celestia asked concerned as Discord trembled.

"R-Rathordius h-he..." Discord says trying to speak but collapsed and fell out of consciousness. Celestia looked down and saw the letter Discord was carrying. Celestia slowly opened the letter and looked at it for a few seconds and it read as such.

Dear Princess Celestia,
I am writing this friendly little letter to inform you about your world's imminent demise. If your curious about the frequency of the letters I've been sending its to instill as much fear as I can. As if basting a turkey which I will then proceed to have sex with. THAT'S RIGHT! I'M GOING TO FUCK THE FEAR TURKEY!

P.S. Tell whats his butt ya know the kid with the harry potter glasses I said hello.
Rathordius

Celestia's eye twitched as she had Discord hauled off to the royal hospital, "I can't believe how much effort he puts into his writing" she says disgusted.


Xavier sat on his bed as he heard a knock at his door. Xavier looked up and used his telekinesis to open it. Behind the door stood Twilight who walked in smiling a bit.

"Guess what Xavier?" Twilight asked as she hopped up on the bed and sat by his side.

"What?" Xavier asked sounding tired and exhausted.

"Well I talked to princess Celestia and she agreed to let you wonder the castle grounds. Isn't that exciting?!" Twilight asked smiling as she let out a small giggle.

Xavier looked over and raised his eyebrow, "What has gotten into you and why are you sitting so close to me?" Xavier asks as Twilight blushed. Twilight didn't want to admit it but she had a huge crush on Xavier. He was just so smart, strong, bold, good looking and fearless not to mention he was everything a mare these days would ever want. Well accept for the being a former villain part but then again he wasn't the one controlling his actions then also he was a Human and not a pony. Other then that he was the ideal mate for Twilight and she had to have him.

"O-oh I'm sorry" Twilight says scooting away a bit but was still close enough to lean on Xavier lovingly.

Xavier still eyed Twilight a bit before looking away, "Anyways I guess that is good thank you. Its about time I got out of this cramped room," Xavier said as he stood up and stretched popping a few joints and cracking his knuckles. Twilight just watched him daydreaming a bit as Xavier stretched. She had a dumb smile on he face as she imagined Xavier and herself in bed with all sorts of candles lit around them.

Xavier looked behind him to see Twilight staring at his ass dreamily, "Ummm are you okay?" Xavier asked awkwardly.

Twilight snapped out of her trance and shook her head, "O-oh! I'm fine sorry just spaced out there a bit," Twilight says blushing sheepishly as Xavier chuckled and turned around walking out the door.

As Xavier left Twilight smiled dumbly again starting to drift off and daydream again.


Xavier walked down the halls of the castle his trench coat like cloak being blown backwards by some unseen wind as he walked. As Xavier wondered around he looked at the art and architecture of the castle admiring its beauty. As he admired the castle he saw some guards give him death glares but brushed it off and went out minding his own business.

Eventually Xavier bumped into someone and fell on his ass. Xavier groaned and rubbed his head a bit before looking up to see a royal pony whose coat was white and he had a blond mane. The pony looked up and huffed, "Watch where your going scum! Next time that happens Ill have the guards throw you in the dungeon!" The white pony says angry and offended.

"Excuse me? Boy do you have any fucking Idea who i am?" Xavier asked getting up and towering over the small pony.

"I don't care who you are I'm prince Blueblood!" Blueblood huffed as Xavier chuckled.

"Well I'm someone much older and much more powerful then all of the guards here combined," Xavier says as he held out his hand and lifted Blueblood up basically force choking him: "I am Xavier the Harbinger of all life. I am the one that took out the moon and had to be taken down by every army in the world," Xavier snarled slowly losing his short fused temper.

"Y-your X-X-Xavier?" Blueblood said clearly scared of him now.

Xavier chuckled and dropped Blueblood, "The one and only. Now scram before I decide to make myself a pony sandwich!" Xavier commanded as Blueblood ran away crying calling out for Celestia. Xavier took a deep breath and sighed before continuing on with his day.

About an hour later Xavier found himself at the barracks where all the royal guards were training hard. Xavier walked in and examined the place along with the guards. Just as he walked in the room became dead silent and everyone and their mother was staring at Xavier. Xavier of course shrugged this off and took a look at the weapons that were on the walls ready to be used. Xavier looked at the straight swords that were much too small for him and the axes that were about the right size but again had some kind of flaw that made it impossible for Xavier to use.

Eventually Xavier came upon a huge great sword and looked at it. As he stared at it Shining armor spoke up, "You think you can wield that? You know that belonged to Celestia's father King Solaris you know the one you killed. Its a shame really he wasn't such a good king after all. I mean he couldn't even keep his own son in control," Shining says as Xavier's eye twitched at his comments.

"Don't talk about my father that way pony," Xavier snarled sounding aggressive and irritated.

"Oh I'm sorry did I strike a nerve there big guy?" Shining taunts as Xavier's fist tightened up the leather from his gloves stretching and tightening audibly. Xavier started to breathe heavily as some of the guards backed up a bit seeing Xavier visibly getting angry and loosing his temper silently.

"S-shut up..." Xavier said as you could see the veins on his body visually pulsing.

Shining smirked and walked forward, "What's that matter huh? Still feeling guilty about all those innocents you killed all those years ago? Still wallowing in sorrow because you slaughtered most of your family and the ones who are left hate your guts?" Shining asked as a phantom wind picked up in the room swirling around Xavier.

"C-captain? I-I think you should leave him alone," One of the ponies said as Shining ignored him and continued to poke at and taunt Xavier. The guard tried to warn Shining again but this time the warning came too late because in the middle of the sentience Xavier whipped around and punched Shining so hard that he was sent flying into a wall.

Xavier now looked more dog like in appearance and had pitch black fur sprouting from his skin. Xavier had a snout and what looked like hundreds of razor sharp vampire like teeth. His eyes glowed red as his he took off his coat and shirt the symbol of the Harbinger glowing blood red now, "You just had to keep pushing didn't you?!" Xavier asked snarling in a distorted demonic voice. Xavier was now a Werewolf like hell hound but with horns and spines running down hi back and tail.

Shining looked up and groaned, "Oh fuck" He said as Xavier howled up to the sky that was blood red and the sun was now blacker then night. Shining was in for a beat down now...

Author's Note:

Well looks like shining is now up shit creek without a paddle. Lets just hope someone manages to stop Xavier from ripping him limb from limb.

Anyways guys I hope you liked the chapter feed back in the comments is always appreciated and if ya catch any errors don't be shy point them out. Anyways I hope you all have a awesome day! See ya next time!