• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 7,189 Views, 193 Comments

The Last Human (Book 1) - Lady Maria



Three thousand years ago the alicorn swine of Equis destroyed my race. We helped them thrive and build up their empires but they turned on us. We were all wiped out except a young boy his name is Alpha 302-X7Z but was originally known as Xavier...

  • ...
76
 193
 7,189

Prison time

Xavier sat in his jail cell staring at the floor as he twiddled his thumbs. Celestia had put him in the highest security jail in the world with all sorts of criminals, mass murderers and other whack jobs. For the past few days the ponies had done nothing but celebrate at his defeat. Of course Xavier had thought and calculated of hundreds of ways to escape and get his stuff back but he was wise enough to know how stupid and dangerous that would be.

But sense he had been faced with a new more powerful and much more terrifying enemy Xavier decided to work with the ponies for now. The next few hours for Xavier would be long and boring but then finally something interesting would happen. Sense the ponies didn't work like Humans did when it came to prisons the ones in max security like himself were let out for a lunch break. As Xavier heard the tone for the lunch break he got up and walked out of his cell.

As Xavier walked to the cafeteria Xavier examined the inmates around him. There were mostly Ponies, but there were at least two Zebras, four griffins, and one Minotaur. Xavier didn't find this odd at all but for some reason the Minotaur kept eyeing him. Xavier looked back at the Minotaur and chuckled knowing that there was going to be a fight between the Minotaur and himself today. Xavier went on his marry way and got his lunch, he then sat down and started to eat his meal. As expected the Minotaur approached him but he was not alone he had the two Zebra's, the four Griffins and three ponies following him. Xavier instantly made them out to be a gang of thugs who basically ran the prison.

"So you're the new guy huh? I've heard a lot about you. You waged a huge war against the world killed millions, blew up the moon, took out princess Luna. Not to mention you almost slaughtered Celestia multiple times and are the biggest criminal in history," The Minotaur says crossing his arms.

Xavier chuckles, "Please don't flatter me like that. I'm just a old man who has done a lot of bad things. There is no need to praise me mortal," Xavier says as he turned around to face the Minotaur grinning while staring into his soul with his glowing white eyes.

"Look I'm not praising you here punk. I'm telling you that I run this jailhouse and you are to respect me or you'll end up dead!" He snarls making Xavier laugh like a madman.

"You honestly think you can hurt much less kill me?" Xavier asks as he stands up, "Boy let me tell you this. I am your god and you will obey me lest you wish to have your already worthless life cut short by my hands," Xavier says smiling as the Minotaur snarled.

"Fine have it your way attack him!" The Minotaur commanded as Xavier smirked and let the first two charge at him. Sense Xavier couldn't use his telekinesis and psychokinesis as much because of the braces on his wrists he had to deal with what he could do.

Xavier picked up a plate and sharpened its sides quickly chipping what molecules off it he could. As he finished the two were about two feet from him. Xavier jumped backwards and threw his plate at one of the ponies. As the plate hit his neck it cut though it and a split second later decapitated him. Xavier turned his attention to the other Pony who had thrown a punch at him. Xavier caught his hoof and used his leg to swoop below his legs and knock him to the ground.

Xavier then jumped onto the Pony's spine using his psychokinesis to make gravity work more on him making Xavier weigh up to two point five tons. As he landed on the pony all his organs were forced out of his mouth along with some of his ribs. This instantly killed the poor fool and left the other thugs shaking in terror. Unfortunately the Minotaur who was too stupid for his own good was not phased.

"What are you idiots doing?! ATTACK HIM!" The Minotaur commands as his followers back off and run away. This pissed off the gang leader more as he turned his attention to Xavier, "I'm gonna kill you for this!" He roared as he charged forward like a idiot leaving himself wide open.

Xavier yawned taunting the Minotaur more making him even more pissed off. As soon as he got within arms length of Xavier, Xavier kicked him in the balls making the Minotaur squeak and fall to the ground while sliding across the paved floor cutting his skin up badly. Xavier sighed and walked over to the Minotaur who was holding his crotch and groaning.

"Well that plan of yours worked out perfectly buddy! But it seems I have to cut our play time short because I'm missing my lunch time and I get very blood thirsty when I don't get my food," Xavier says as he grabs onto the Minotaur's arms and got ready to rip them off.

As Xavier started to pull the door to the cafeteria busted open and his sister walked in with two guards behind her. As she walked into the room and marched towards her brother she saw the mess he had created. She knew he wouldn't attack unless provoked and that the poor idiots who attacked him were going to suffer. Celestia sighed and magicked Xavier off of the Minotaur.

"Good lord I can't leave you alone with anyone for a few minutes can I?" She asked as she helped the Minotaur up and ordered the guards to clean up the mess. Celestia sighed and took Xavier out of the room and into the interrogation room, "Look we need to talk Xavier" Celestia says.

"Oooh goody what about?" Xavier says leaning forward and smiling.

"You seemed to know who that demon was and I want you to tell me what you know about him," Celestia says sitting down in a chair and staring her brother down.

"Oh Tia you know I don't work like that! Do you think you can just get information out of me without giving anything back in return? So if I give you the information you want what do I get out of it?" Xavier asks smiling as he spun around merrily in his chair.

"Why does everything have to be a flipping battle with you? Ugh well what do you want exactly?" Celestia asks.

"Well what I really want is my freedom and a one way ticket off this horrible planet but we know that's not going to happen. But I have to ask for something reasonable. Well first I want to be locked up in one of the royal bedrooms and not this dungeon," Xavier says smiling.

Celestia furrows her brow and thinks, "Hmmm that might be able to happen that way I can visit you more easily and keep a closer eye on you..." Celestia says as she sighs, "Fine you'll be moved to a royal guest bedroom till further notice," Celestia says rubbing her forehead.

"And the second thing is to keep all sorts of books and some sort of Tv in my room so I don't become even more insane out of boredom." Xavier says smiling.

Celestia sighs again, "Fine I will have it arranged is that all you want?" She asks.

"Yes that is all I want" Xavier says as he folds his hands.

"Now time to answer my questions," Celestia says, "First off who is he and why is he here?"

"His name is Rathordius the Bloodbane, he is a demonic god of all the realms of punishment, and the reason he's here I haven't the slightest clue" Xavier responds.

"Okay second question. You said he visited this place called earth about four thousand years ago. What exactly did he do?" Celestia asks as she scribbles down some notes.

"Rathordius destroyed our home planet and killed off ninety percent of my race leaving only about one to two hundred million of us," Xavier says dully. He sighs and brushes a hair out of his face.

"Okay.... So next question. Is he able to be defeated?" Celestia asks seeing Xavier's mood darken.

"I-I don't know we never defeated him" Xavier says looking down at his lap, "But after the whole thing I read up on him to see if there was anyway to kill him and all I found was something that said, 'when a fallen angel who turned back to the light faces off with the lord of the abyss, true power given to him by the holy one will allow the angel to rise again and strike down the demon. Humanity will revive and the darkness shall cower at their mightiness, and power'," Xavier says.

"That sounds cryptic if you ask me" Celestia responds as she wrote down the words Xavier spoke.

"That's what I said when I read that. But it seems to hint to only a person who use to be of great evil will turn to see the light and ascend to be some kind of chosen one" Xavier responds sighing as he leaned back and rubbed his forehead. Xavier looks down at Celestia, "But this legend like quote was written before the human race existed. Half of the quote was found in a cavern in Brazil, the other half was under the holy city in Israel," Xavier says sighing

"Well what ever this legend is trying to tell us we better figure it out soon because Rathordius is going to find a way to kill us all," Celestia says as Xavier nodded agreeing with her.


Discord sat in his room on the Hellbringer silently pondering what he had done. Discord hadn't said a word or even moved for hours, he just sat still and hid from the demon he had released. What ever the thing was going to do it was not good. Discord had noticed he had been mining in areas where very radioactive metals were and used the metal and other things to build thousands of empty suits of armor. Discord didn't know what they were for but all he knew was it wasn't good...

Author's Note:

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and make some recommendations in the comments below tell me how I did and such! I hope you enjoyed the chapter remember to leave comments and feedback below. Have a good day!

Also my new story Dovahkiin Reborn: The tyranny of Secronel Nistrn has come out! So for those of you who play Skyrim and like to read stories about it, or just wanna check it out here is the link.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/275716/dovahkiin-reborn-the-tyranny-of-secronel-nistrn