• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 7,206 Views, 193 Comments

The Last Human (Book 1) - Lady Maria



Three thousand years ago the alicorn swine of Equis destroyed my race. We helped them thrive and build up their empires but they turned on us. We were all wiped out except a young boy his name is Alpha 302-X7Z but was originally known as Xavier...

  • ...
76
 193
 7,206

The lost prophesy

Xavier sat in the royal suite watching the seventy inch plasma screen TV he was given. Xavier scrolled through the pony version of Netflix and decided to watch a documentary on legendary gods and other creatures. As Xavier watched the narrator went through a bunch of pointless gods that Xavier knew were Discords other experiments.

"Here is the shrine of the wind god Serimina. For many generations the Zebra tribes have come here to worship her. They believe that Serimina helped the Zebras fend off the Minotaurs over two thousand years ago with a great storm that blew them back into the seas," The narrator says as Xavier stared dully at the TV.

Xavier looked around the room as he was bored our of his mind. He looked at the bookshelf beside his bed and scrolled through it, "Lord of the horseshoes, the shining, pony wars, equish for dummies, draconic park. Ugh there's nothing good in here" Xavier shouts ad he stomps his foot. After he did this he heard the door to his room open.

Xavier looked at the door and saw his sister Princess Luna walk through along with Princess Twilight at her side, "Luna!" Xavier said glad to see her as he came towards her with open arms. But before he could reach his sister twilight bitch slapped him so hard his head turned side ways, "I don't think I deserved that..." Xavier says as he turned to face Luna who then bitch slapped him harder and had the same effect as Twilight's did, "Okay I think I deserved that" Xavier says as he turned to face the two mares scowling at him.

"So why do I have the pleasure of seeing you two lovely mares?" Xavier asks rubbing his cheek.

"We want to know more about that demon that showed up and stripped you of everything," Luna says as she stared at Xavier.

"Look I already told you all I knew about that bastard," Xavier says as her crosses his arms.

"Don't lie to me Xavier we know your hiding something from us," Twilight says as Xavier scoffs.

"Interrogating me like this won't do you any good, Luna and Tia knows by experience that threatening and torturing me doesn't work," Xavier says as he turned around and sat down on his bed opening a book.

"Xavier ponies lives are at steak here! Tell us how to defeat this thing so we can get this done and over with!" Luna seethed as she got up in Xavier's face.

"You know I'd be lying if I said I knew how to kill him, but I don't. Trust me I want that thing dead just as much if not more then you two," Xavier says adjusting his circular glasses and turning a page in his book.

"Then we really have no use for you then," Luna says as she charged up her horn causing Xavier to look up and sigh.

"Fine I am hiding one thing from you but only because the memory is so traumatic that it makes even me cringe thinking about it" Xavier says closing his book and using his bracelets computer and pulling up a ancient stone tablet that had strange and unreadable markings on it.

"Wow... What is this?" Twilight asks as she walks up to the hologram and looked at the engravings on the stone tablet.

"This is a prophesy that is dated to be almost older then the universe itself. My kind only got to translate half of it before we were attacked by that demon," Xavier says as he narrows his eyes and witnesses one of his memories that he'd rather never see again. Xavier then rolled up his sleeve on his left arm and showed the two the symbol on his arm. The mark was dyed redder then the darkest of blood and was practically branded on Xavier's own flesh.

"The day I first met Rathordius he branded me with this marking... The symbol of the last Harbinger," Xavier says as Twilight's eyes widen at the symbol remembering seeing the symbol in multiple books and legends talking about the end of time.


Alarms sound in the city Anamonia on planet earth. Xavier woke up quickly from his bed in his house hearing the alarms from outside. He watched a massive cloud of darkness blocked out the sunlight over the whole planet. Xavier watched as the electricity from his neighborhood was sapped and the power plants were completely drained.

Xavier scrambled to his windowsill and watched squinting his eyes as he saw eight foot shadowy figures march through the streets phasing through houses. Seconds later screams ripped through the air around him. Xavier quickly ran over to his closet and grabbed his laser rifle, he then went out of his room lifting his rifle ready to shoot any of these demonic figures.

Xavier looked around the hall ways of his house and trembled as he aimed the gun in different directions. Xavier slowly made his way downstairs. Xavier thoroughly checked his house for one of these shadow figures. He found nothing and sighed, he then turned around and was faced with a towering human like figure. Xavier trembled and held his rifle up to shoot Rathordius.

Rathordius chuckled and used some kind of magic to rip the rifle out of Xavier's hands, "Pathetic Human I am not here to harm anything. Well that's a lie I'm here to kill everything accept for you," Rathordius says as he snaps the titanium carbon reinforced alloy rifle effortlessly.

"W-what do you want with me? I-I have done nothing to y-you" Xavier says as he backed up trembling.

"What do I want with you? Dear oh Dear what could I ever want to do with you? Little Xavier what I want from you is this, I want you to become the last Harbinger of the Apocalypse. I want you to lead my army at my side and destroy the universe itself," Rathordius says as he approaches Xavier slowly.

"N-no! I will never bow to you demon. I would never commit mass genocide against the Human race or any other race!" Xavier says as he gains his composure and stands up to Rathordius not scared anymore but determined and resistant.

"Heheheh... We'll see about that Xavier," Rathordius says as he cornered Xavier and ripped off the sleeve on his left arm put his armored hand on Xavier's shoulder. At first Xavier felt nothing but then seconds later he felt a burning agony like no other. Xavier screamed bloody murder as his flesh was melted and singed by Rathordius's hand. As quickly as it had started it then abruptly ended as Xavier's flesh was returned back to its normal state.

Xavier looked at his arm and saw a demonic symbol on his left arm right below his shoulder blade. As Xavier examined the mark it seemed almost as if the mark was imbued in his flesh and was there naturally from the day he was born, "What did you do to me?!" Xavier asked panicked.

"I branded you child, now rest..." Rathordius says as his hand glowed and he snapped his fingers. Xavier then fell unconscious and slept so deeply it almost was like he was dead.


"So you ran into Rathordius before and he branded you with this mark of the final Harbinger?" Luna asks as she examines the demonic markings.

"Yes and the next morning I was apprehended by a team of police who were then forced to hand me over to the government. That's where I met Daren or shall I say Discord and his father, Doctor Franz .H. Shtineshmit. From there I was experimented on and mutated into the first draconoquuis as you ponies call it. Shtineshmit put microchips in my head using them to control me when needed, when the alicorns rebelled that's when he used the chips to take control of me and slaughter all of them but you and Celestia. A few years after that I met you guys and everything went to hell from there," Xavier says as he looked down depressed and obviously sad.

"So you couldn't even control your own actions?" Twilight asks her eyes softening and her mood becoming less serious and one of pity for Xavier.

"Yes and I was forced to watch him control me and murder my parents and all my friends," Xavier says as a few tears roll down his cheeks.

"Oh that's just horrible!" Twilight says as she came over and hugged Xavier while Luna rolled her eyes.

"Twilight don't fall for that fiends tricks! He's just making up this sob story so you'll have pity on him when really all he deserves is hate," Luna says snarling at Xavier.

"Luna I don't think he's lying. I've been secretly reading his emotions and using truth spells on him to see if he was telling the truth or not. The whole time he hasn't lied. and even if he was lying and somehow bypassing the spell his emotions are so raw and pure that that alone can prove how he regrets it and had no control of what he did," Twilight says as she hugged Xavier who had his hands over his eyes as he cried silently.

"Twilight you are easily fooled! Xavier is a evil liar who kills on a whim, Xavier is the smartest living being in the universe and he excels at mind tricks and persuasion!" Luna barks as Twilight looks at Luna.

"Then explain why the elements didn't turn him to stone when we hit him, because everyone knows that the elements would have turn him to stone if he was completely evil," Twilight says as she walked up to Luna, "And guess what? Last time I checked the elements banished you to the moon the second they touched you! You were wholly evil when that happened and Xavier wasn't when he was struck. So I don't wanna hear you going around accusing others of being evil when you were just as guilty!" Twilight scolds.

Luna looked at Twilight with wide eyes as sudden realization clicked in her mind, "I-I should go..." Luna says as her ears folded back against her head and walked out of the room with her head bowed in shame.

Twilight sighed and got up, "Xavier I'll be back, I'm going to talk to Celestia to see if I can convince her to let you at least wonder the castle grounds," Twilight says as Xavier nods silently still mourning in sorrow. Twilight slowly walked out the door and closed it silently as she made her way to the throne room where Celestia was.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the huge delay on the chapter I was so busy with school and so many other things that I didn't have time to write for you guys >~<

So what do you think? Did Xavier just play this out to get sympathy is he completely honest about his regret? Or is he just sing mind tricks and persuasion on Twilight? Leave your thoughts in the comments below and have a good night or day!

If any of you know what movie I just made a reference to/ took a scene out of and half writ it in my own words tell me in the comments below and you'll get a cookie

Also thank you all for all the support because a few days ago we hit the 100 likes mile stone and on top of this the story has over 2100 views! Thank you guys!