• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 7,209 Views, 193 Comments

The Last Human (Book 1) - Lady Maria



Three thousand years ago the alicorn swine of Equis destroyed my race. We helped them thrive and build up their empires but they turned on us. We were all wiped out except a young boy his name is Alpha 302-X7Z but was originally known as Xavier...

  • ...
76
 193
 7,209

All out war

The leaders of the world stood on top of a hill facing the valley the Hellbringer floated above. Behind them were their armies composed of all their soldiers. Together there was a estimated amount of one point five million soldiers of all races in the army. Xavier looked at the screen showing the statistics of the army and how likely it would be for him to kick their ass.

Chance of victory: 70%
Chance of failure: 30%
Estimated enemy casualty count: 3,863,182
Estimated casualty count for Xavier's army: 32,275
Amount of time till the battle's end: 5 hours 23 minutes
Damage to ponies and their allies: very high
Damage to Xavier's army and allies: medium

Xavier smirked liking the estimated outcome of this battle and turned around. Xavier turned around after ordering the few Changelings on deck to keep cannon fire on the enemy before he left the room to get ready for the battle. Xavier rushed to his personal armory and gathered a large amount of small but powerful guns, several plasma grenades and two plasma swords. Xavier was about to put on his armor but forgot he needed the AI chip he created to autopilot his mech. Xavier dashed over to his desk and picked up the chip. Now having everything he needed, Xavier then threw on his juggernaut armor before stepping into the teleporter to the docking bey where his mech awaited his arrival.

Xavier arrived in the docking bey and walked over to the three hundred foot tall mech. As he climbed up to the cockpit for the mech he ordered the Changelings who were in charge of releasing the army to let some of the mechs, space ships, soldiers and tanks down onto the ground along with his gigantic mech.

The Changeling captain went over to the microphone and cleared his throat, "Attention all soldiers, and pilots! Get to you're stations and arm yourselves we are releasing those who are prepared for this battle in T-minus ten seconds," The Changeling captain says as he counted down through the microphone. Xavier got into the cockpit of his mech and closed the entrance. He then sat down and started the thing up, the mech whirred to life and lit up as the energy from the core of the mech armed all the systems and created the heavily modified shields around the metal body of the mech. Soon after Xavier was ready the docking bey doors below the battle tanks, mechs and space ships that were online and filled with soldiers were dropped to the land below.


Celestia narrowed her eyes as she saw the docking bey doors of the Hellbringer open and drop thousands of armed battle tanks, mechs and space ships she and the other leaders commanded their armies to charge. As they commanded this the leaders and their armies charged forward towards Xavier's army. The soldiers unlucky enough to be on the front lines were dropping like flies as the tanks, space ships and other hostile enemies vaporized Celestia's soldiers. Celestia and Gryphus ordered their soldiers who were capable of flight to attack the flying assault droids and the Hellbringer. The zebras used the catapults that they were provided with to throw the boulders that had chemical and magical explosives at the enemy vehicles. As the boulders were launched they landed on several tanks and mechs blowing them to pieces.

Xavier scowled and raised his mech's second left arm and fired the antimatter cannon at the catapults. As the giant hellish beam fired out of the cannon a group a catapults, and soldiers were ripped apart atom by atom. This caused a small nuclear explosion taking out a quarter of the ponies artillery along with killing about one hundred or so soldiers.

Celestia looked at Xavier's mech and grinded her teeth she had now decided that it was her main focus to take that mech out and defeat her brother. She charged up a shield piercing spell and dashed forward taking flight. she dodged all the enemy ships that shot at her. As she charged for Xavier, Xavier was too busy blowing up the enemy soldiers to notice her.

As Celestia was now mere meters away she fired the spell she had super charged and penetrated Xavier's shields and ultimately destroying them. Xavier immediately turned his attention to his sister who had slammed into the glass of the cockpit and was now using her strength to break it open. Xavier smirked and put an AI chip in the dashboard giving the AI control. Xavier then unstrapped himself from his seat and teleported outside the mech.

Xavier appeared beside his sister and struck her in the side of the face sending her flying. As Celestia was sent plummeting to the ground Xavier jumped after her. Celestia hit the ground and snapped a few of her ribs and a few other bones. She quickly cast a healing spell and got up.

Xavier landed in front of her and smiled, "Damn sis didn't expect you to take me head on like this!" Xavier taunting his sister as he drew a pistol and one of his plasma swords.

"Do you just expect me to sit by and watch you slaughter innocents for you're insane cause?" Celestia asks scowling as the two started to circle each other.

"Well yes and no. Yes because you're more of a pacifist then a fighter and no because I know I'm about to break you're sanity with my constant bullshit" Xavier answers looking dull and serious for one moment. But as soon as the three seconds of him being silent was over he went back to grinning like a madman.

"You know I won't let you win this" Celestia says growling as Xavier shrugs not taking her seriously.

"I've calculated the situation and you winning this is very unlikely Tia. The statistics shown by my computer says you only have a measly thirty percent chance of succeeding here. You may gave numbers against me but I have you out smarted, out gunned and out powered," Xavier says grinning as he raises his pistol. He stared at Celestia with his glowing white eyes with a sickly grin on his face, "You might as well give up now!" Xavier says as he pulls the trigger on his gun several times.

Celestia used a portion of her magic to slow down time so she could dodge the barrage of bullets coming for her. As she got out of the way the spell wore off and time went back to its regular speed. Xavier snarled and ran over to Celestia to try and cut her to pieces with his plasma sword. Celestia drew her enchanted sword as well and charged forward.

The two blades collided and sparks were sent flying. Xavier narrowed his eyes as he attempted to shoot Celestia point blank with his pistol. Celestia used one of her hooves to knock the firearm out of her brother's hand. Xavier smirked and charged up a lightning spell to see if he could stun Celestia with the attack. Just before Xavier was about to try this little plan of his Celestia shoved him off her. Xavier stumbled backwards and held his head, Celestia fired a spell that would work like a flash bang on Xavier. As she did this Xavier was unfortunately a step ahead of her. As the spell as fired Xavier used a shield spell to send back to spell. The ball of light hit Celestia and exploded, Celestia screamed as all she saw was blinding light and all she heard was a really annoying high pitched ringing sound. This wore off as soon as Xavier struck her in the head with his foot.

Celestia groaned as she got up and faced her brother who was currently kicking her ass, "Wow Tia I thought this would be a lot more challenging! Aw shit what am I saying you haven't fought in an entire millennium! You are so squishy sis! Maybe this will teach you in you're next life to stop being such a weak pacifist and actually make sure you are strong and ready to kick the shit out of you're enemies!" Xavier says as he picked up Celestia by the neck and used his psychokinesis to shut off her magic.

Xavier took a gun out of his coat and held it to his sister's head, "Any last words bitch?" He asks as Celestia sighs

"You know I do have a few brother" Celestia says as she cleared her throat. As she was about to say something she was cut off by a loud explosion like sound and a huge shock wave that knocked her and Xavier to the ground. Everyone looked up to the sky and saw a dark twisted figure float down towards Celestia and Xavier.

Xavier narrowed his eyes and examined the figure pulling up all known files that could match the dark entity descending to the ground. Xavier pulled up a file that matched the description of the figure and his eyes widened, "No it can't be" Xavier says in disbelief.

Celestia looks over to Xavier, "What are you talking about you wack job?" Celestia asks as she feels the air become winter like and drop a good one hundred degrees.

"Xavier is talking about me" The figure answers as he lands an the ground and walks towards them. As the demon walked over to them Celestia noticed anything within a five foot radius of the demon shriveled up and flat out died.

Celestia felt a huge pit form in her stomach as she felt the power and just plain emptiness emanate from the demon, "By the gods who are you?" She asked making the demon chuckle

"I doesn't surprise me that you ponies don't know who I am. After all the first time I showed up and graced the human race with my presence a good four thousand years ago on earth they didn't know who I was either. I am Rathordius the Bloodbane, ruler of all realms of punishment and grandfather of the devil himself" Rathordius says as he felt Celestia becoming fearful.

"Why are you here? What could someone like you possibly want from us?" Celestia asks hoping she wasn't digging her own grave here.

"Its not what I want from you or you're people its what I want from him" Rathordius says pointing to Xavier, Xavier flinches and backs up but was stopped as he was grabbed by Rathordius's magical grip, "Now now don't run away from me we aren't done doing business here" Rathordius says bringing Xavier to him.

"Jesus Christ what do you want?" Xavier hisses.

"Oh! you're a feisty one... I like that! Look all I want is you're ship, army and followers. Now because you can do nothing to stop me I'll take them anyways" Rathordius says as he teleports all his soldiers and the Hellbringer away.

Rathordius was about to leave but then stopped, "Oh dear me where are my manners! This isn't a fair trade at all! Well I guess you can keep you're belongings and sense I'm a descent demon lord I'll give you something in return!" Rathordius says as he unsheathes a sword from his belt and sets it on the ground genitally in front of Xavier, "Now because this is now your's only you can use it!" Rathordius says as he sounded oddly joyful before vanishing.

What made Xavier more confused is that this blade in front of him wasn't dark and demonic like the person who carried it. It was a normal steel longsword. This confused Xavier because the sword seemed like any other sword. How was this suppose to be an even trade? After staring at the sword for about a minute Xavier then realized that he still had an army of millions in front of him and his pissed off sister.

Xavier looked at them and sighed sheathing the sword and raising his hands into the air surrendering, "Well this didn't go as planned, and it seems I'm now up shit creek without a paddle"

Author's Note:

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and make some recommendations in the comments below tell me how I did and such! I hope you enjoyed the chapter remember to leave comments and feedback below. Have a good day!