• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 7,206 Views, 193 Comments

The Last Human (Book 1) - Lady Maria



Three thousand years ago the alicorn swine of Equis destroyed my race. We helped them thrive and build up their empires but they turned on us. We were all wiped out except a young boy his name is Alpha 302-X7Z but was originally known as Xavier...

  • ...
76
 193
 7,206

The Hellbringer

Xavier stared at the legendary galactic war ship in front of him. His jaw had hit the floor and for the last ten minutes he just stared dumbfounded with a amazed look on his face as his jaw hung open. From what he had heard the Hellbringer could take out planets with its antimatter cannon. Its thousands of ion cannons and turrets could bring any armada down to its knees in thirty minutes or less and its armor and electromagnetic shield is strong enough to deflect all known technology and attacks from other space ships. This ship has destroyed countless planets taken down everything that had attacked it and come out without a scratch on it! This ship was the ultimate weapon of mass destruction and it sat in front of him.

"How did you even get this down here?" Xavier asked.

"I teleported it down here." Discord says simply as he smiles.

"Is it operational?" Xavier asks as Discord chuckles.

"Almost we just need to power it but by nuclear fusion." Discord says as Xavier looks at him.

"Couldn't you just do that on you're own?" Xavier asks raising an eyebrow.

"No I would only have enough power to give it half of the proper energy it needs. Which is why I need you to help me give enough energy to the core reactor in the ship to make it operational." Discord says as Xavier looks down slightly at his hand as he saw his veins glow a blackish purple.

"I can help you with that..." Xavier says as he smiles activating his dark magic and turning back into his demon form.

"Well sense when did you know dark magic?" Discord asked as he smirked and scratched his chin.\

"I just learned yesterday." Xavier says as his voice turned extremely demonic. Xavier finished transforming as Discord activated a power transfer. Xavier putt his hand on the transferal pad next to Discord's. As he dis this Xavier sucked his teeth as his hand was burned as he was drained of his power. Then seconds later it stopped, Discord took his hand off the pad and shook it a bit. A holographic screen came up and showed that the Hellbringer as active and ready for take off.

Xavier felt happy for some reason as pictures of the ponies being blown up and burnt alive by the ion rays made him giddier then a school girl Xavier then noticed he was smiling wickedly and was laughing. Xavier felt his mind starting to slip as he laughed his thoughts were all over the place. His childhood was coming back to him, Xavier saw himself being dissected and injected with thousands of needles with thousands more chemicals. Xavier remembered the horrible pain he felt during this. He remembers growing his horns and receiving all knowledge the human race had ever known. The memory of him killing his parents came back, he saw what he did in the Alicorn and Human war. Then Xavier saw his own race being slain by the Alicorns, even his own parents and sisters were killing humans. Xavier felt his happiness go away and it was replaced with pure fury and hatred for the ponies.

"Discord ready the ship I have a extreme thirst for pony blood!" Xavier hissed as Discord smiled knowing his spell he casted made Xavier furious and full of blood lust.

"The ship will be ready for take off in five minutes Xavier." Discord says as he starts to power the ship up and activate all the systems in it.


Twilight sat at the royal dining room tables with spike, her five friends, and the other three princesses. The waiters brought out the food and set each dish in front of their perspective owner. As everyone dug in Twilight decided to talk to her friends.

"So Fluttershy how has Discord been?" Twilight asks as she takes another bite of her salad.

"He's been good although I haven't seen him in three days its starting to worry me." Fluttershy says as she eats a bit of her food. As they talked a guard rushed in the room panicked and completely terrified.

"Princesses! T-there i-is s-something y-y-you need to s-see!" The guard stuttered shaking harder then a leaf attached to a tree during a tornado.

"Calm down my little pony what do we need to see?" Princess Celestia asks as the guard pointed out the window to the Hellbringer floating above the Chrystal Empire.

"Dear Faust is that what I think it is?" Luna asked fearfully.

"Yes that's the Hellbringer..." Celestia says as she watched the ship fire hundreds of Ion cannons at their magic shield instantly shattering it.


Discord fired off several ion cannons as he bombarded the Crystal Empire. As Discord watched the city burn Xavier casted several guarding spells and strength buffs.

"You ready Xavier?" Discord asks.

"More ready then I'll ever be!" Xavier exclaims as he puts on the last of his body armor then slowly put his helmet on.

"Good get ready to warp!" Discord says as he concentrates his chaos magic on Xavier and warps him to the castle.


"DUCK!" Cadence yells as a ion beam blew through the will in the room they were in. Seconds later Xavier flew in the room in his demon/berserker form.

Celestia looked up at her demonized brother as he roared deafening everyone in the room. Xavier bolted forward blinded by anger and hatred from Discord's spell. Celestia put up a shield that blocked three of Xavier's attacks Xavier was suddenly bucked in the back by Apple Jack. Xavier roared in pain as he used his telekinesis to throw Apple Jack through the wall. As Xavier turned around a pony guard blasted him with magic causing Xavier to move back a few feet. Xavier teleported in front of the guard and shoved his claws into the Pony's chest and ripped his heart out. Xavier made some weird noises as he crushed the guards heart as the guard dropped dead.

(If anyone caught that reference I love you.)

Xavier was shot several times by Luna's magic bolts breaking some of his scales revealing his flesh. Xavier screeched as he was hit as pain shot through his body. Xavier retaliated by using his dark magic to compress a ball of darkness and held his hand out and shot Luna with a huge beam of sickening blackness. Celestia signaled for Twilight and her friends to get the elements of harmony from her room. Twilight nodded as she and her friends ran out of the room while Xavier was busy fighting Cadence and Luna.

Xavier continued to attack as Celestia joined the battle for the next ten minutes Celestia, Luna, and Cadence just kept using their magic to beat Xavier down. As Xavier bled out his attacks his speed his strength never lessened it only got stronger and stronger. Princess Celestia looked up to see the Hellbringer charging up several ion cannons and pointing it at her, Luna, and Cadence.

"Move there are several cannons about to rain hell on us!" Celestia said as the cannons fired and the three princesses jumped out of the way.

"YOU SINNERS SHALL PAY FOR KILLING OFF MY RACE!" Xavier roared as he charged forward and rammed into Princess Celestia.

"Brother get a hold on yourself! Do you see what you have become?!" Celestia shouts as she notices his eyes were snake like and a fiery red and on top of that they seemed a glazed over like something was controlling him. Xavier was about to claw out Princess Celestia's face when they were both hit by a rainbow death beam. Celestia was blinded as was Xavier and about a minute later Xavier was on the ground out of his demon form. Xavier was panting and on his knees, his robe was drenched in blood as he was breathing heavily.

"Give up Xavier!" Luna shouts as everyone was blinded by a flash of light.

"Im sorry Princess Luna but he can't do that." Discord says as he teleported in with his full Human fleet commander uniform on in his Human form.

"D-Discord?" Twilight asked.

"Its Brigadier General Daren R Francis to you pony!" Discord spat.

"Why are you helping Xavier I thought you were reformed?!" Rainbow Dash growled.

"I remembered something about two days ago when I felt Xavier being awoken. You cant be friends with the race of scum that drived yours to be extinct! AND YOU CERTAINLY CAN BE FRIENDS WITH PONIES WHO TREAT YOU LIKE YOU'RE A LESSER BEING AND NOT LIKE YOU WOULD ANYONE ELSE!" Discord Yelled causing Fluttershy to tear up and cry.

Discord used his chaos magic to heal Xavier and transform him into a huge 15 foot tall hell hound. Xavier flicked his eyes open a bit before snarling and howling: "GO ON XAVIER FEED ON THEIR FLESH AND SOULS! SHOW THEM HUMANITY'S WRATH!" Discord yelled as a huge twisted demonic sword appeared in his mouth.

Xavier howled once more before charging forward again as Discord levitated in the air and watched the fight from above. Xavier went for Twilight and her friends. Twilight levitated Fluttershy out of the way as Xavier threw the sword in the air and used the horn on his forehead to activate his telekinesis and hold it in place. Xavier snarled as he took a deep breath then breathed Hellfire at them. Twilight, Celestia, Luna and, Cadence put up a magic shield protecting Twilight and her friends. After Xavier's first failed attack Xavier used his telekinetic power to swing the giant great sword about. Bashing the shield over and over again weakening the four alicorns as they strained to keep the shield up. Xavier sung on last time shattering the shield Xavier was about to crush the six mares but then he roared in pain.

Xavier was attacked by his memories once more as he dropped his sword and fell to his side. Xavier turned back to his human form twitching every so often Xavier was attacked by his childhood again...


"Come on Xavier come and play!" Ten year old Princess Celestia giggled.

"O-okay." Xavier said shyly as he walked over to Celestia, :"What are you playing?" Xavier asks.

"Oh I'm just playing tag with Luna you want to join?" Princess Celestia asked.

"Okay sure." Xavier said as he walked over not sure how to play.

"Tag you're it!" Luna squeaked as she ran off giggling.

"What am I suppose to do?" Xavier asked confused.

"Chase her and touch her then say tag and you run away!" Celestia says smiling.

"Okay..." Xavier says as he sprinted after Luna. The two ran around the field and eventually Xavier tagged Luna as the two tripped over each other.

Xavier hit his head on a rock and started to cry, "Owwww!" Xavier whined.

"Oh my Xavier are you alright?!" Celestia asked in a worried tone.

"Nooo..." Xavier said as he cradled the wound.

"Here let me look." Celestia says as Xavier removes his hands and she kissed it, "There better?" Celestia asks.

Xavier smiled a bit, "Y-yeah better." Celestia giggled and helped Xavier up.

"Come on Luna lets continue playing!" Celestia cheers as Luna chases after her sister giggling.

Xavier stared at the two pondering the weird feeling in his gut that formed when Celestia kissed his wound. What was it that Xavier felt?


Xavier's eyes flicked back to normal as he groaned and stood up. Xavier looked around at the room around him. Everything was destroyed there were several burn marks on the crystal walls.

"Where the hell am I?" Xavier asks as he sees his sisters, and the others in the room.

"Well it has been a blast y'all but my friend Xavier and I need to leave." Discord chuckles as he grabs onto Xavier and warps out of the crystal empire and back onto the Hellbringer that flew over the castled and headed south.

"Tia what kind of destruction are we in for? Be honest." Luna asked

"The Xavier amount..." Celestia said as she stared at the Hellbringer that warped out of sight...

Author's Note:

If you can catch the all the references I will let you insert a OC into the story!

Also tell me what yall think about this chapter in the comments below!