• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,263 Views, 164 Comments

The Canadian Brony - Biglaw



I'm in high school, got homework to do, deadlines to meet, but one night it all changes.

  • ...
11
 164
 2,263

Chapter Six

The amount of ponies that were in the library was incredible, there must've been at least forty ponies in there.

I saw Colgate, Derpy, Lyra, Bon-Bon, Doctor Whooves, even Cheerilee!

"Hey Bolt! Surprise!" Pinkie ran up to me, and shot confetti in my face.

"Heh, Pinkie, that was a good one!" I complimented

"I have no idea where she got that confetti."

"Thank you! But it's you who is important!"

"Why is that Pinkie?" I ask

"Well DUH! It's YOUR welcoming party!"

Pinkie Pie jumped up and down in excitement.

I looked around the library, and I saw a big bowl of punch, a big banner saying "Welcome to Ponyville Star Bolt!", a few kegs of cider, and a gigantic cake!

"Holy buck! Who made that cake?!?" I say in awe

"I did silly filly!" Pinkie Pie happily shouted

"Wow, a cake that large. It must be at least four feet tall! How did Pinkie manage it all by herself?" I thought to myself.

"What's in it Pinkie?" I ask

"Oh I just put some chocolate and vanilla cake together, and it's got a raspberry icing!" Pinkie said with glee.

"Sounds good! I think I'll check it out!"

I went over to the cake and Twilight had hovered over a slice of cake to me.

"Go on Bolt, try it! It's delicious!" She said with some frosting on her muzzle.

I grabbed the plate, and took a bite of the cake.

I am not sure is Pinkie put something weird in the cake, but I felt my irises widen about an inch

"Holycelestiaandlunathiscakeisdeliciousness.".

That was what was going through my mind when I took that first bite.

"So? How is the cake Bolt?" Twilight asks.

I didn't exactly hear her. I was in a state of nirvana.

"This is the single most delicious thing I have tasted ever. Is it made of deliciousness itself?"

I just sat there on my flank, Twilight was looking at me with a grin.

She gave me a nudge, and I returned to the real world

"That.... That..." I can barely talk, stumbling over my own words

"Bolt? Is everything al-"

"Was... DELICIOUS!" I shouted out with glee, and I continued to eat my slice.

While I was eating my cake, the pony I had met before came up to me and gave me a tap on the shoulder.

I turned around and I saw the pegasus from earlier

"Oh, hey Flare! How are you doing?" I ask

"I'm doing good. This sure is one heck of a party. Won't be surprised if Pinkie gets drunk."

"Why, and how, could Pinkie get drunk?"

"Check the cider out, it's a good batch." Flare said.

"Ahh, Colgate, she's the best mare somepony could ask for."

"Yeah, she looks fairly nice." She is, anyways, I'll catch up with you later, gonna have some more of that cake. See you around Bolt."

I wave to Flare, and I head towards the kegs of cider.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get over to the kegs of cider, and I see a stallion drinking some of the cider.

"Hey, you! Aren't you *hic* Star Bolt?" the drunken stallion says

"Yes I am, what's yours?"

"The name, is Alexx. Care to drink?" Alexx asks.

"Maybe a bit later I gotta find somepony."

"Suit yourself, more cider for me!" Alexx says, then takes a swig of his cider.

I walk through away from the cider in search of something less alcohol involved, and I run into Vinyl Scratch.

"Hey! It's S-Bolt!" Vinyl says in an upbeat manner.

"Hey! It's Vinyl, right?" I ask

"Buck yeah it is! Vinyl Scratch!" She said, and give me a huge smile.

"Hey, if you want, I could put on a tune, anything you want to listen to, just ask!"

"Wow, thanks for the offer Vinyl, but I'm good with what's on."

"Whatever. Hey, why'd you come to Ponyville?" Vinyl asked

"Uhh, crap, think of something!!!"

"I, uh, came here looking for change. Yeah, I was in Manehatten, and it was too crowded for me."

"Good save brain!"

"Ahh, Manehatten. big city. I wasn't a fan of it too much either, but hey, everypony has their preferences." Vinyl said.

"Yeah, hey Vinyl I'll catch up with you a bit later, I'm gonna find Rainbow Dash."

"Alright Bolt, enjoy the party!" Vinyl said.

I went away from Vinyl Scratch, and it wasn't long before I found Dashie.

I tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey there Dashie." Dash turned around and blushed at me, as well as giving me a smile

"Hey there Bolt, how was your day?" Dash said

"It was okay, though about twenty percent more boring without you around." I said in a loving tone of voice.

Dash leaned over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was blushing, yet again.

I returned the favor to Dash, and gave her a hug as well.

"Hey Bolt, want to get some cider?"

"Sure, being around somepony as hot as you would make anypony thristy." I said with a smirk, and Dash gave me a smile back ."

You must've gotten all the mares back in Manehatten didn't you?" Dash said

"Heh, far from."

We get over to the kegs, and Alexx is still drinking his cider.

"Hey Bolt! Dash! You guys want a drink?" Alexx asked, we both nodded, and he used his magic to get us some cider.

I raise my mug up to Dash's, and we tap them together, and both take a swig

"Wow, this stuff is REALLY good!" I exclaim

"Yeah, this stuff is hard as buck to get when it's not at a Pinkie Party.".

We both continued to sip down our cider, while Alexx was talking to Pinkie, who was unsurprisingly drunk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! *hic* Bolt and Dash! I bet I could... I could, uh, drink more cider than you!" Alexx boasted.

Dash and I both looked at each other and nodded.

"Alright Alexx, I bet we can drink more than you can!"

Alexx gave us a drunken smile, and levitated many mugs of cider onto a nearby table.

The three of us had walked to the table, and we sat down on one end of it.

"Alright. Three, t-*hic*two, one, DRINK!" Alexx shouted.

Dash and I grabbed our mugs, and downed them in ten seconds flat.

We grabbed our second mugs while Alexx was still halfway through his first.

Apparently, we were making a commotion, and a group of ponies had gathered around us, most saying "Chug! Chug! Chug!" or something of that nature.

Dash and I finished our second mugs, and grabbed our third mugs

"Whoa guys, let me *hic* catch up!" Alexx said, with a mouthful of cider.

Dash and I were giggling like fillies, and weren't thinking that much after the fifth mug of cider.

"Well, I'm smashed, great."

"Hey, Bolt?" Dash asked

"Yeah Dashie?"

"Do you love me?"

"Dashie, I couldn't think of a single reason not to."

Dash gave me a smile, and she leaned over to me.

Her muzzle was brushing against mine, and I went in for a kiss on the lips.

She went in too, and when our lips met, I felt her tongue meet my tongue.

"This is SO awesome"

Her tongue felt incredible as our lips were locked together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We must've been kissing for a while, because by the time we were done, almost everypony was gone.

"What? Where'd everypony go?" I asked

"Oh, most of 'em went home, it's almost midnight." Spike said.

I saw Alexx on the floor next to Pinkie, both with mugs in hoof.

"Hey Bolt?" "Yeah Dash?" "You wanna come over to my place for the night?"

"Was Dash asking me to... No, well, maybe she is. Ehhh, Buck it"

"Yeah, sure! Let's get going."

We left the Library at about midnight, and we flew back to Dash's cloud house.

We felt like flying a bit slower, just to enjoy the night sky.

"Wow, Luna did a good job, eh?" I say

"Yeah, the moon is full, the sky is clear. It looks great Bolt."

We made it back to Dash's cloud home, and we both were still awake.

"Hey Bolt?"

"Yeah Dashie?"

"Come with me, I want to show you something."

I followed her, and we went into her room.


"That was the best night of my life."