• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,264 Views, 164 Comments

The Canadian Brony - Biglaw



I'm in high school, got homework to do, deadlines to meet, but one night it all changes.

  • ...
11
 164
 2,264

Chapter One

Chapter One

"Hey man listen..."

"...And I was like BOOM! And he laughed until..."

All the noises coming from around me were just a tad bit irritating, not a huge fan of crowded hallways. But when that's the only way to go, that's where you got to go.

"Hey, HEY!" I heard my friend call out for me, so I turned around to see him with a cut on his face

"Oh man, what happened to you?!?" I exclaimed.

"Some fucking idiot thought It'd be a smart idea to launch plastic knives all across the cafeteria!" He belted out at me.

So I said to him "Don't worry, just follow me to my locker." and so he did.

"So Derrick, why are we going to your locker again?" Tyler asked

"I got some stuff that will make the pain dull down a bit."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As I said that we got to my locker, I put in the combination

"32, 15, 40" I said to myself quietly, and my locker opened up.

Unsurprisingly some books and paper fell out. I was quick to grab them, due to me having some doodles of ponies on them.

I stuffed them into my locker, and I grabbed a bandage as well as a small spray bottle full of a clear liquid.

"Uhh, dude? What's that?" Tyler asked with a slight worried tone in his voice.

"Oh don't worry, this stuff is made of..." I quickly check the back and I read the first ingredient I see "...Titanium Trioxcide!" I exclaim.

I spray some on the cut, Tyler had cringed a bit so it wouldn't get in his eye, and I placed a bandage on his face.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" I ask sarcastically

"God no." Tyler sternly replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day went on, I had gotten my stuff done in class, and I headed home, well, Apartment, I should say.

I get in the building, go up the elevator, and I take off my bag, grab a glass of water "Great Celestia this tastes SO much better after school." I say to myself.

I then head into my room and shut the door, open up my netbook, and start watching My Little Pony. "Ahh, Sonic Rainboom, my favorite episode." I mutter to myself as I watch the episode.

I feel nice watching the show, only if I could be there... I think as the episode ends. The time is about 7:00PM, according to my alarm clock. Time to read some fan fiction, now which one...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading a few of the featured stories I look over to the alarm clock, 10:25PM.

"Uggghhhh.... Maybe Equestria Daily has something interesting to read." I moan to myself as I put in the address, and I browse the site, nothing too interesting on it. I decide to go back to reading fan fiction, and I look at a link,

It's my favorite story! I thought, and I clicked on it.

I started reading it, and before I knew it, the alarm clock said 1:26AM.

"Ah well, there's only a few more chapters." I mutter quietly. As I read through the chapters, I felt myself getting more and more tired. "Final chapter, come on Derrick, you can read it...".

As I read the last words of the final chapter, I flopped onto my bed, and I expected to fall into a dark, quiet slumber, but instead, I hear a voice, and I see a light.

Derrick, Derrick, can you hear me? The voice sounded heavenly, and it seemed oh so very familiar, it hit me, and I yelled out "CELESTIA?!?"