• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,263 Views, 164 Comments

The Canadian Brony - Biglaw



I'm in high school, got homework to do, deadlines to meet, but one night it all changes.

  • ...
11
 164
 2,263

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

"WHAT did you just say?" Colgate exclaimed, slightly teary eyed "Well, Flare wasn't Flare. I'll do what I can to find him Colgate. He's a good pegasus." I said "Alright then, you better find him. I am worried sick for him." Colgate said, as she walked away. I flew off, and I ran into Derpy along the way towards Twilight's house. "Hey there Derpy! How are you?" I ask kindly "Oh, um, I'm good! I think I have some mail for you!" Derpy said, as she dipped her head into her saddlebag. "Ah ha! Here it is!" Derpy said happily, as she pulled out a letter. "Thanks Derpy!" I said, as I passed a few bits over to her "Here, go get yourself a muffin." I said with a smile "Wow! Thank you Bolt! I wonder which one I'll get..." Derpy happily said as she flew away. "Now, time to get to Twilight's place." I said to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at Twilight's place, and I saw Dash there. I opened the door, and I walked on in. "Hi there Bolt! How are you today?" Twilight asked "Well, I'm okay, not so sure about Dashie though." I said worryingly "Why? Something happen Rainbow?" Twilight asked "Well, you know how I was supposed to meet The Wonderbolts today?" Dash said "Yeah? Something go wrong?" Twilight said "Well, this is what happened." Dash said, as she put her muzzle to Twilight's ear. I saw Twilight's eyes widen. "No, no that can't be right! I thought that Shining Armor and Cadence defeated them!" Twilight exclaimed "Well, I have no clue how they got back, but that doesn't matter now, we should tell the others." Dash said "Yes, we should. Dash, you go get Pinkie and Applejack, Bolt. You get Fluttershy and Rarity." Twilight said "Yeah, I'll do it in ten seconds flat!" Dash said with a grin "I'll do it five." I said jokingly "It's on." Dash said, and flew out of the window at great speeds, sending some papers on Twilight's desk in the air. "Well, see you soon." I said to Twilight, but she was busy focusing on cleaning up the papers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flew over to Fluttershy's cottage, and I knocked on the door quickly. "Um, who is it?" Fluttershy asked quietly "It's Bolt!" I shouted through the door. "Oh, come in!" Fluttershy said happily. I flew in, and Fluttershy was feeding Angel. "Hey Fluttershy? Could you come to Twilight's place? It's a bit urgent." I said in a serious tone "Oh, well, um, Angel is hungry, and I have to make him his favo-" "Spike isn't feeling well." I lied "Oh no! We should get there right now! Sorry Angel, I'll make you dessert when I get back okay?" Fluttershy said. Angel just rolled his eyes, and flopped onto the couch in the living room. "Alright Fluttershy, I'll meet you there, I have to go get Rarity." I said "Why do you need to get Rarity?" Fluttershy asked "Oh, Twilight said she wanted to talk to Rarity as well, she's busy keeping Spike company." I lied again "Oh, okay then. I'll see you at Twilight's house then." Fluttershy squeaked, and flew off towards the library. I set off towards Carousel Boutique to get Rarity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made it to the store with haste, and I went inside. "Oh, hello there Bolt! Is there something you need?" Sweetie Belle asked "Oh, I just need to see Rarity, it's a bit important." I said. "Alrighty! RARITY! BOLT IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" Sweetie Belle yelled out. I took a step back, to hold my temples after hearing the filly yell. "Good Celestia Sweetie Belle! You don't have to yell!" Rarity said "Hello there Bolt! Is there something you need?" Rarity asked "Well, there was a bit of an incident with Dashie, and Twi said we should talk about what happened at her place." I said "Okay then, just give me a few minutes. My mane is a disaster!" Rarity said, as she levitated a brush to her mane. "Okay then, I'll see you in a few minutes." I said to Rarity "Okay then, see you soon darling!" Rarity said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the library, and everypony was there, except for Rarity, who was brushing her mane. "Hey Bolt! About time you got here!" Dash said with a smile. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and I sat down next to her. Spike walked into the room, and I flew over to him quickly, and whispered into his ear. Spike gave me a nod, and walked over to Fluttershy. "Oooh, Fluttershy... I don't feel too well..." Spike said. "He's not a half bad actor." I thought, as he played sick. "Oh it'll be okay, let me get you some water, you go to your bed, I'll bring it to you." Fluttershy said worryingly. "Uhhh.... Okay...." Spike said, and coughed a bit. Rarity walked into the library, and sat next to Twilight. Spike poked his head up, to see Rarity, but Fluttershy put his head down, and told him to rest. She left a glass of water next to the bed, and came downstairs. "Alright everypony, Dash and Bolt have found out something very important, which is a major threat to all of Equestria!" Twilight exclaimed, and everypony in the room gasped. "Yes, what we found was a threat. The Changelings have returned." I said in a serious tone. Everypony gasped. "But how? Ah thought we beat em good!" Applejack exclaimed. "Yes! I thought that they were defeated too!" Rarity chimed in "Well, they aren't gone, and Chrysalis became Spitfire!" Dash exclaimed "And, Flare Chaser is missing too." I said "Colgate's special somepony?" Twilight asked "Yes, I worry about him." I said sadly "We have to tell Celestia right away!" Pinkie shouted. "Most certainly" Twilight said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Twilight said that, the letter I had received, fell out from under my wing. "Oh my! Bolt!" Twilight said. "What is it?" I ask "It's the letter! It has the royal seal on it!" Twilight said. Everypony huddled around me, as I picked it up. "Well, might as well read it!" I said. I tore open the top, and I pulled out the letter. "To Star Bolt, I am aware of your encounter with Queen Chrysalis, and I request that you and your friends meet with me at Canterlot. I have instructed the conductor at the train station to let you and your friends ride to Canterlot without charge. The train shall leave at eight in the morning, and should arrive at Canterlot Station at around eleven AM. I bid you and your friends a safe journey and I shall see you soon. Sincerely, Princess Celestia." "Well, look like were going to Canterlot again!" Pinkie said happily. "Alright everypony, we will all meet up here at seven thirty, and we'll make it to the station at about seven forty, That will give us time to eat." I said. Everypony nodded, and left the library. "Bye Twilight!" Pinkie said joyously "Ta ta darling!" Rarity said. "Ah'll see y'all soon!" Applejack said. "Good bye everypony!" I said "Yeah, see you all tomorrow! And Pinkie?" Dash said "Yes?" Pinkie asked "Mind bringing some cupcakes tomorrow?" "Sure! I'll be sure to add a dash of my special ingredient!" Pinkie said, with an awkward smile. "See you all tomorrow everypony!" Twilight said. Everypony said goodbye, and we all went on our way.