• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,263 Views, 164 Comments

The Canadian Brony - Biglaw



I'm in high school, got homework to do, deadlines to meet, but one night it all changes.

  • ...
11
 164
 2,263

Chapter Four

Chapter Four


"So Dash, where's your room?" I ask

"Oh, just over here." Dash responds.

Dash opens the door to her room, and I step in.

"So, you're a big fan of the Wonderbolts, huh?"

"Yeah, ever since I was a filly, I wanted to be a part of The Wonderbolts." She said.

"Got a big comfy looking bed you have there."

"Yeah, cumulus. Really soft.".

Dash jumps onto the bed and jumps on it a bit.

"It's also really bouncy!" she said happily.

"Well, how about I see for myself?" I reply, and I join in on the jumping.

"She was right, it IS really soft!"

"So how did you get a cloud for a bed?"

"Well, what else could I have gotten? Anything else would've fallen out of my house!" Dash said.

After jumping around for about ten minutes, we were both really tired at that point.

"So, should we go to bed now?" I ask

"Yeah, we should. I got to do some weather control tomorrow." Dash replied.

We then both got under the cloud-like blanket, and were out faster than a sonic rainboom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both woke up at around the same time, both still slightly drowsy from the late night.

I open my eyes slowly to see the beautiful mare next to me, still half asleep.

"Good morning Dashie." I said

"Dashie?" she said with a smirk

"Oh, I'm sorry if you don't want-" I was interrupted by Dash when she gave me a kiss on the cheek

"It's cute, Bolt."

At that point I was blushing, a lot.

"Did she just.... Kiss me? Yes, I think she just did."

"So... Dashie, what do you want for breakfast?" I said, still flustered from the kiss I just received.

"I think I'll stop by a cafe in Cloudsdale, I gotta get going soon."

Dash said, with a bit of a frown.

"Well, I guess I should get going now. You have to get ready. I'll meet up with you later then?" I asked

"Yeah, see ya later Bolt." Dash said, and gave me another kiss on the cheek

"Yep, she kissed me.".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave Dash's house at about 9:30 am, and I head towards Ponyville to talk to Twilight, and to thank her for what she did for me as well.

I fly to the Library and I arrive at about 10 am.

I knock on the door and wait for somepony to answer.

As I wait I see a dark grey pegasus with a crimson and white mane wearing a cloak following Colgate around.

"Heh, something seems familiar about him, oh well. Somepony is at the door now."

The door swings open, and there is not a pony at the door, but a baby dragon.

"Hello there sir! Is there anything I can do for you?"

The purple dragon asks "Yeah, could you get Twilight for me? I need to talk to her." I say

"Uh, Okay!" he says, and runs into the library and yells "Twi! There's somepony at the door for you!"

"Let them in Spike! I'm just reading a book and I want to finish the chapter!"

"Okay!" Spike walks over and guides me into the library.

"Hey there, I'm Spike! Who are you?" Spike asks

"My name is Star Bolt, but you can call me Bolt. I'm new around here."

I reply. Then, out of nowhere, a pink maned mare pops into the library excitedly

"Did somepony say they're NEW here?" She asked, then ran right over to me

"Hey! I don't know who YOU are! What's your name?" The mare asked

"His name is St-"

I stuffed my hoof in Spike's mouth

"My name is Star Bolt, you can just call me Bolt." I reply, then remove my hoof from Spike's mouth.

"Oooohhh! You're new here! We gotta throw a party for you!" the mare said excitedly, then ran off.

"Uh, who was that?" I ask "Oh, that was just Pinkie Pie. She LOVES to throw parties." Spike said.

Twilight finally emerged from her room and smiled when she saw me. "Hey Bolt! Good to see you on your hooves again!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight brought herself down the stairs and sat next to me

"So Bolt, what have you been up to?" Twilight asks

"I, uhh, was flying around yesterday. Yeah, flying. It was fun." I said.

Twilight gave me a funny look, but something else grabbed her attention

"What's going on Twilight?" I ask "Oh, I should write a letter to the princess about you coming to Ponyville, It's not everyday somepony crashes just outside of Ponyville."

I nodded, and thought "Maybe the princess will FINALLY explain as to why I am here."

"Alright Spike, are you ready?" Spike nodded, and so the letter began.

"Dear Princess Celestia: Two days ago a pony by the name of Star Bolt was found by Rainbow Dash, and he was hurt. But Rainbow and I had brought him the attention he needed and has made a recovery. I feel that Star Bolt will be a very good member to our community! Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight then rolled up the letter, and Spike sent it to the princess for her to read.

"Say, Star Bolt, do you like any books?" Twilight asked. "Hmmm, no books I can think of right now." I replied.

Then, moments after I said that, Spike coughed up a letter from the Princess.

"Ah! That was quick! Let's see what she wrote!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Dear Twilight Sparkle: It is good to hear that there is a new citizen of Ponyville. I must ask of you a favor though, gather your friends and Star Bolt as well and meet me in Canterlot in one week. Your faithful teacher, Princess Celestia.".

"Wow! The princess wants to see you! I wonder why?" Twilight exclaimed

"I have NO idea" I thought to myself.