• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 852 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down Season One - JusSonic



Fights are settled in one chapter! Who will win? Who will die? Who will be humiliated?

  • ...
25
 14
 852

Episode 4: Trixie vs. Glida

MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

WHERE FIGHTS ARE SETTLED IN ONE CHAPTER!

NO RESEARCH!

NO COMMENTARY!

NO HORSECRAP!

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

GO!

Episode 4: Trixie vs. Gilda

It was another day in Ponyville as ponies are gathering in front of a familiar carriage. Trixie is there showing off...again. She is performing a magic trick for the crowd who is used to what she does by now.

"And now, the Great and Powerful Trixie will perform a trick for you all!" Trixie exclaims to the (likely) bored crowd. "With a couple of magic words, she will make something appear out of thin air! Alazabra..."

Suddenly a screech is heard as some water bombs are tossed at the ponies. They scream and run off in alarm, much to Trixie's shock and annoyance. Who dares went and ruin Trixie's show?!

Gilda, the culprit, laughs as she lands nearby, "Man, what a couple of lame ponies! Oh, how I love to see them run!"

"Hey! How dare you ruined Trixie's show," Trixie exclaims furiously as she steps off the stage to confront the attacker. "Trixie was going to make something appear...which isn't you!"

"So what are you going to do, lame pony? Bore me to death with your ego talk? I've heard what you did!"

"The Great and Powerful Trixie will make you disappear!"

Trixie fires a blast at Gilda who dodges it quickly. The griffin, pissed, snaps, "All right, you want a fight? You got it!"

FIGHT!

Gilda flew in, slashing Trixie a few time with her talons. As the griffin flew up laughing arrogantly, Trixie quickly uses her magic to send in fireworks at her opponents. Gilda yelps as she got knocked to the ground hard.

Trixie quickly gallops over and hits her a few times with her back hooves, then send in some magic blasts. Gilda flew back, looking angry. She flew right at her opponent but Trixie quickly seem to have disappear in smoke...

In reality, Trixie gallops back to her stage, summoning a cannon and fires right at Gilda. The griffin, caught off guard, yelps as a cannonball hits her, sending the griffin through a couple of walls. Trixie smirks arrogantly. Looks like this fight is...

Gilda however flew back, grabbing Trixie and punch her a few times, then slams her around. The griffin then kicks Trixie to a wall. As the unicorn comes over, Gilda flew in and slashes the mare across her face. Trixie screams in pain due to the scratches on her face. That really hurts!

"Ha! Shows how lame you ponies are!" Gilda exclaims with a mad laugh as she stood back, taunting at Trixie's pain. "'Great and Powerful Trixie', more like 'Lame and Pathetic'."

Trixie glares as she looks around, making sure that no one is watching. The mare spoke up, "Trixie doesn't wish to do this...but Trixie must to win!"

An explosion occurs, making Gilda yelps as she jump back. To her shock, Trixie turns into her Alicorn alter ego Trix Lulamoon!

"What the buck?!" Gilda exclaims in shock and confusion at what happened just now.

Trix flew up and hits Gilda with a death ray, knocking the griffin back. Upon landing, the Alicorn flew over and smack Gilda a few times then slams her to the ground, causing blood to come out of her opponent. Gilda coughs up blood, looking confused.

"No fair...I didn't know you would..." Gilda begins to protest, getting a bit weak.

"Shut it and die!" Trix exclaims as she uses her magic to snap off a sharp pole.

Trix send the pole right at Gilda Before the griffin would try to make break for it, the weapon went through her, impaling Gilda right through. Soon the attacker is now sticking to the ground like a barbarian who stuck a kill there after slaying it.

Trix transforms back into Trixie who begins recovering from the fight. Looking at the corpse of Gilda, the unicorn sneers while commenting in her usual arrogant way, "Was there any doubt?"

KO!

THIS MATCH'S WINNER...Trixie!!!

Coming up next time...Twilight Sparkle vs. Sunset Shimmer!

Author's Note:

Whoa! Didn't see that coming, right folks? Thank you all for reading and tune in in 2 weeks for the next episode. If you like this episode or got any future ideas for battles, leave them in the usual comment section. Don't forget to vote! Read, review and suggest!

Trix Lulamoon, Trixie's Alicorn form, was made by VISION-KING.