• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 852 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down Season One - JusSonic



Fights are settled in one chapter! Who will win? Who will die? Who will be humiliated?

  • ...
25
 14
 852

Episode 15: Fluttershy vs. Pinkie Pie

MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

WHERE FIGHTS ARE SETTLED IN ONE CHAPTER!

NO RESEARCH!

NO COMMENTARY!

NO HORSECRAP!

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

GO!

Episode 15: Fluttershy vs. Pinkie Pie

In a forest area in Ponyville, all alone, Fluttershy was crying her eyes out, once again from Pinkie insulting her, pressuring her and not being subtle at all. And not to mention still bragging on the turkey call champion when Big Mac lost his voice.

"Fluttershy?" A familiar voice spoke. Fluttershy looked up and saw Party Thrill looking at her in concern.

"Oh, Party Thrill, it's you!" Fluttershy sobs, relieved to see Party Thrill.

"What's wrong, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy sniffles as she explains, "It's... Pinkie..."

Party Thrill suddenly frowns, holds up her hoof as she answers, "Stop right there, I think I get it now. You were working with the animals, singing to yourself, and your friends were not only there, but so were those who never heard you sing beautifully before; the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Discord, Jakk Checkers, Colby Lollygagger, Matelda, Tough Apple, Feathermay, Firecracker Burst, Roseluck, Cherry Pie, Plumsweet and Flitterheart, and after commenting about Fluttershy's voice, Pinkie criticized you in an unsubtle and insulting manner that made you cry."

Fluttershy cries, "Yes!"

"Fluttershy, are you just gonna keep on letting her do this to you now?"

Fluttershy sniffles then respond, "No, but I can't do anything about it..."

"Don't you remember when you are always friends?" Party Thrill ask Fluttershy in a serious tone of voice.

"Well... yes."

"And friends don't make each other cry at all. It's just plain mean! You don't want her to get away with that, do you?"

"Well... no." Fluttershy said in hesitation.

"And I know you're not satisfied with his class, but remember one of Iron Will's rules?" Party Thrill ask Fluttershy, reminding Iron Will of one of his classes.

Fluttershy getting angry and determined repeats one of the lessons, "'Treat me like a pushover, and you'll get the once over.'"

"That's the spirit! Give that to Pinkie and teach her a lesson for that problem!"

"Right! I will!"

Party Thrill points back to where Pinkie and the others were, saying, "Now get in there and fight!" Fluttershy narrowed her eyes as she gets in a fighting position. "Fight!!" Fluttershy gritted her teeth in rage as she snorted. "FIGHT!!!!"

Fluttershy growled like a beast before zoomed off at really high speed.

Party Thrill as she waves a checkered flag calls out, "GO, FLUTTERSHY, GO!!!"

Fluttershy flew like a comet as she headed towards Ponyville, ready to face Pinkie in what was about to be another One Chapter Beat Down.

-----------

"Pinkie, I think maybe you went a little bit too far." Twilight said seriously to Pinkie over what she did to poor Fluttershy.

"Relax, she normally would've got better in the actual episode...but for this One Chapter Beatdown, she's about to show up right about now..." Pinkie said as she looks at a copy of the script for this episode.

"PINKIE PIE!!!!" The group turn and saw Fluttershy charging in like a mad bull.

"Ah, right on time! Okie dokie lokie! Ready!"

FIGHT!

Fluttershy charges in and pounds Pinkie who took it without fighting back. The Pegasus buck kicks the mare, sending Pinkie into a tree.

The others gasps as Pinkie bounces up happily then fires off her Party Cannon, knocking a few supplies right onto Fluttershy. The mare growls as she flew up and charges at the pink pony, hitting a wall...literally!

"Right, so what does the poll say?" Pinkie ask, checking out the polls, then frowns. "Awww, I lose? Oh well, can't beat the polls."

"BUT I WILL BEAT YOU!!!" Fluttershy exclaims as she lands, beating Pinkie up rapidly. The mare flew her opponent into the river, sending some water animals flying.

As Pinkie got up, Fluttershy lands and slams her into the river. Her opponent knocks her down and smacks her with a clown hammer. Both mares grabs each other by the mane, screaming.

"Dear me, this is barbaric." Rarity said in concern.

"Nah, not really. You beat up Suri that one time and I beat Twilight Sparkle in one match." Rainbow points out as she watches Fluttershy uppercuts Pinkie, knocking her into another tree. "Of course, she was Mare Do well and that was then, this is now."

"I hope Fluttershy doesn't kill her." Twilight comments, cringing as Pinkie threw gum into Fluttershy's mane. "Or vice versa."

The gum explodes, trapping Fluttershy in a bubble gum prison. Looks like Pinkie got her where she wants her...but the yellow Pegasus screams loudly, somehow causing the gum itself to explode. Looks like Pinkie is one Hell of a problem.

"You mean 'Tartarus', right?" Pinkie ask the narrator happily.

Yeah, I meant that. Anyway, Fluttershy stomps at Pinkie, preparing to finish her off...when the Pegasus stops, confused as Pinkie held out a cake.

"What? What's this?" Fluttershy ask, calming down as she saw the words "I surrender. Sorry, forgive me" on the cake itself.

"A surrender and apology cake!" Pinkie admits happily. She looks down, saying in guilt, "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. It isn't Pinkie Pie like of me..."

"How do I know this isn't a trick?"

"Well, you're going to win this fight, so I decided to give up and say I'm sorry...and by that, I mean I gave up. I apologize out of the goodness of my heart. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It's just part of the script and...awww, come on!"

Pinkie threw the cake away and hugs Fluttershy who cringes then hugs her back. The others watching awwwww at this.

"Yep. Always an apology cake meant 'ta bring friends together." Applejack said with a grin.

"No death? No blood shed? Lame flank!" Rainbow remarks with a groan.

Pinkie bounces off, saying, "Rainbow's right! So here's the blood!" The mare quickly take out a bag of Kool-Aid and spills it all over herself, making it looks like blood. "And here's the death!"

Pinkie pretends to drop dead, falling onto the ground with a flower in her hooves as if like a funeral. Fluttershy couldn't help but giggle.

"Pinkie Pie, you are so random." Fluttershy said with a giggle.

KO!

THIS MATCH'S WINNER...FLUTTERSHY!!!

Coming up next time...Pinkie Pie vs. Cheese Sandwich!!!

Back on the scene, Pinkie wakes up, exclaiming, "I'm going to be in the next fight?! Oooh, I better get ready!"

The pink pony zips off quickly, making her friends laugh. That pony can be so random!

Author's Note:

Another fight done! What do you think? Remember to leave your usual comments and ideas in the usual place. Thanks for reading! See ya next time!