• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 852 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down Season One - JusSonic



Fights are settled in one chapter! Who will win? Who will die? Who will be humiliated?

  • ...
25
 14
 852

Episode 11: Discord vs. Starlight Glimmer

MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

WHERE FIGHTS ARE SETTLED IN ONE CHAPTER!

NO RESEARCH!

NO COMMENTARY!

NO HORSECRAP!

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

GO!

Episode 11: Discord vs. Starlight Glimmer

Starlight Glimmer fumes, pissed as she trots through the caves of the mountains. The unicorn cannot believe what happened to her. She has a perfect society going, all the town ponies, under her hooves, no cutie marks, nothing. Everything was equal and perfect. Then Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends show up! Everything she worked for is ruined!

"When I can, and able to, I will get my revenge on them all." Starlight snarls furiously, looking pissed. "No one takes my equality society away and..."

"Blah, blah, blah, blah. Villains like you are sooooooo obvious." A voice remarks dryly. Starlight looks around in alarm, who is speaking? "Up here, Miss Amon Copy."

Starlight looks up and saw a smirking creature smirking as he hangs from the ceiling. The unicorn yelps as he falls off, landing in front of her.

"Who the buck are you?!" Starlight yells angrily at the creature. Is this what fate has done to her? Throw weirdoes at her to hit her while she's done?

"My name happens to Discord, the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony, one of which isn't happy of what you tried to do to my poor friend Fluttershy and the others." Discord said to Starlight calmly. "BUT! That isn't the main reason, no. Let me get to the main picture. You see, not too long ago, IDW Publishing ran a comic book mini-series called "Fiendship is Magic", featuring the most nastiest of villains. But can you believe that I was excluded from it? Me! The Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony who caused chaos and madness in the second season premiere! Even Princess Luna was in it and she was only a villain in the Season 1 premiere!"

Starlight blinks, a bit confused. Discord, noting this, adds, "Oh, right. You got no idea what I'm on about, do you? That is the kind of reactions Pinkie Pie would get whenever she breaks the fourth wall. Anyway, I did a little Fiendship is Magic tournament which Lord Tirek won in the end, but I am not satisfied. So out of the suggestion from Pinkie, I decided to enter a little battle myself...and with you, Miss "I Want To Equal the Tartarus out Of Everypony". You are a bad guy...and rather pathetic."

"Pathetic? You bucking ass!" Starlight Glimmer snarls as she got into a fighting position. "I will throw you into the dirt when I'm done with you!"

"Figures. And now, the announcer."

Fight!

Starlight fires her spell right at Discord who just smiles and not bothering trying to move. Although it connects...nothing seem to happen!

Discord taunt, "That 'Sameness Spell' of yours has no effect on non-ponies; I've got no Cutie Mark to mess with. And I'm not going to be stupid enough to let you trick me like I was with Tirek! Guess you're going to have to get down and dirty on this one, Glimmy."

"Fine, I will!" Starlight snarls furiously. Her big spell is out now.

Starlight jumps and hits Discord a few times...he just stood there, yawning while the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony got hit a few times. Is this the best villain that Season 5 came up with?

Starlight, snorting, fires blasts at some spikes from the ceiling, knocking Discord down. She jumps up and stomps on his head a few times. She jumps off, smirking a bit.

However her smirk disappears as Discord disappears and reappear, unharmed. The former villain comments, "You done? My turn!"

Discord snaps his fingers, causing stuff to fell right onto Starlight. The bitchy unicorn yelps as the items flattened her a few times. The Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony waited as she got up, a bit shaken but determined to move on.

"Any other spell you got, Miss Glimmer?" Discord ask Starlight in amusement. "You know, you must have something in that horn head of yours."

Starlight fires a spell at Discord...but it didn't work.

"Really? The same spell? I am disappointed." Discord spoke as he put a hand to his mouth, making a big yawn. He made a computer laptop appears and looks on the internet with it. "Internet fans are rather disappointed. Or at least some of them. All that equal magic and..."

Starlight jumps up and slaps the laptop into Discord's face. She grabs him by the tail and twirls him around, sending the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. The unicorn snorts as Discord got up, surprised but not too harmed.

"Oooh, this kitten has claws." Discord said with a smile of amusement. "Well, kitty, if you want to act that way..."

Discord snaps his fingers. Starlight yelps as she is turned into a kitten, making her yell, "Hang on. That isn't fair!"

"Not all these battles in JusSonic's are fair, get over it! It's no wonder why I got more votes than you do."

"I will not be..."

Discord however made a cage appear and threw Starlight into it, locking the cage door. He shrugs while snapping, causing both cage and fighter to disappear.

"I would kill her, but unlike my appearance in the Ponies on Celebrity Deathmatch years ago, I ain't a killer, but a pain in the neck." Discord remarks with a shrug. "Oh well, looks like I won. Now Tirek? Here I come!"

Discord chuckles as he rubs his hands together. Oh, this is going to be sweet.

KO!

THIS MATCH'S WINNER...Discord!!!

Coming up next time...Discord vs. Lord Tirek!

Author's Note:

Okay, granted, that isn't much of a fight but Starlight Glimmer wasn't much of a fighter with only one spell to speak of, so I don't have much to work with here. Anyway, leave the usual comments, suggestions, etc. Thanks for reading!