• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 852 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down Season One - JusSonic



Fights are settled in one chapter! Who will win? Who will die? Who will be humiliated?

  • ...
25
 14
 852

Episode 8: Fiendship is Magic Tournament Round 1: King Sombra vs. Lord Tirek

MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

WHERE FIGHTS ARE SETTLED IN ONE CHAPTER!

NO RESEARCH!

NO COMMENTARY!

NO HORSECRAP!

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

GO!

Episode 8: Fiendship is Magic Tournament Round 1: King Sombra vs. Lord Tirek

The wastelands of Equestria is quiet...too quiet. No pony would even think of going out here all by him or herself. So there doesn't seem to be anything around...

All but a bunch of smoke that is forming nearby, transforming into a certain uniform villain of the past, the former ruler of the Crystal Empire, King Sombra. The villain scowls furiously. He can't believe that he lost his empire again...and this time to a small Dragon and to a pink Alicorn of all things! Despite the defeat last time, King Sombra was able to reform, still powerful.

King Sombra begins working on an idea of getting revenge as well as recovering his lost empire. But then the villain hears the sound of flight coming, turning as some creature, half man, half horse appears, stomping in front of him. And he is huge and bad ass.

The newcomer, Lord Tirek, looks down at Sombra, smirks wickedly while saying, "Well, well, a unicorn that I've missed. You look powerful enough to absorb before I go after the Alicorns! All of Equestria will belong to Tirek."

Tirek shoots a beam at his would-be victim but Sombra moves in time via his shadow form. Upon changing to normal, the unicorn snaps, "No one absorbs Sombra."

"So, wish to fight? Very well. Your death will be quick!"

Fight!

Tirek charges in, throwing fists at Sombra who moves to dodges. He then brings in black crystals and send them flying at the centaur who blocks with an energy shield. Sombra turns into his shadow form and flew around Tirek, changing to normal. When the villain turns, Sombra hits him various time and back kicks him hard.

Tirek snarls as he grabs his opponent throwing him against a tree. As Sombra tries to recover, Tirek charges in and head butts the unicorn, kicking him down. Sombra quickly fires a nasty spell at Tirek, hitting him right in the eyes. Hopefully his nightmare spell can distract this fool.

But to his surprise, Tirek laughs cruelly. The spell didn't work. The evil centaur remarks, "If you wish to scare me, I doubt it. I have already conquer my nightmares long ago."

"Very well, then your death will be your nightmare indeed." Sombra snarls, growing big and then threw in his crystal time. He will turn Tirek into crystal into in no time.

Tirek however surprisingly disappears. Sombra looks shock as he saw more Tireks appearing, laughing as if taunting him. What the Tartarus?! The unicorn king in fury threw in a lot of blasts, wiping out each Tirek. He must wipe out the real one eventually!

When all is clear, all the Tireks is gone. Sombra breaths in and out. He usually this powerful with his horn but with it gone...at least the unicorn king was able to destroy Tirek, right?

Suddenly a huge blast knocks Sombra down. He screams in pain as the real Tirek appears, stomping on his foe a few times before slashing him, causing the villain to scream as blood came out. Tirek smirks as he grabs one of Sombra's forelegs...and rips it off causing more blood to come out. The former ruler of the Crystal Empire screams in agony before the centaur hits him in the mouth, shutting Sombra up.

Tirek smirks wickedly as he lifts his wounded opponent up, taunting, "You have been a worthy opponent, but now..."

King Sombra however fires a blast from his mouth, causing Tirek to let go. The unicorn jumps up, hitting the monster from Tartarus a few times, then biting his arm. Tirek screams then knocks Sombra off. He snaps his fingers and send down spears, slashing the unicorn a few times.

Sombra groans as Tirek grabs him once more then fires his beam once more, causing the unicorn to gasp as all his magic is disappearing. The unicorn king is now a weakened, magicless mess, with his cutie mark now gone.

With Sombra's magic absorbed, Tirek threw his opponent to the ground then smirks as he proceeds in stomping on the unicorn's neck and breaking it, ending his life once and for all.

"That was brutal, but fine for me." Tirek remarks with a cruel grin as he continues his assault on Equestria.

KO!

THIS MATCH'S WINNER...Lord Tirek!!!

Coming up next time...the Fiendship is Magic Tournament Round 2: The Sirens vs. Nightmare Moon!

Author's Note:

Well, the first round goes to Lord Tirek this time! In the next episode, it's round 2 featuring the Sirens/Dazzlings vs. Nightmare Moon! You know what to do, folks. Vote on deviantART and make your comments, idea, etc. heard! Thanks for reading!