• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 852 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down Season One - JusSonic



Fights are settled in one chapter! Who will win? Who will die? Who will be humiliated?

  • ...
25
 14
 852

Episode 10: Fiendship is Magic Tournament Finale: Lord Tirek vs. Nightmare Moon vs. Queen Chrysalis

MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

WHERE FIGHTS ARE SETTLED IN ONE CHAPTER!

NO RESEARCH!

NO COMMENTARY!

NO HORSECRAP!

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

GO!

Episode 10: Fiendship is Magic Tournament Finale: Lord Tirek vs. Nightmare Moon vs. Queen Chrysalis

Previously on My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down...

When all is clear, all the Tireks is gone. Sombra breaths in and out. He usually this powerful with his horn but with it gone...at least the unicorn king was able to destroy Tirek, right?

Suddenly a huge blast knocks Sombra down. He screams in pain as the real Tirek appears, stomping on his foe a few times before slashing him, causing the villain to scream as blood came out. Tirek smirks as he grabs one of Sombra's forelegs...and rips it off causing more blood to come out. The former ruler of the Crystal Empire screams in agony before the centaur hits him in the mouth, shutting Sombra up.

Tirek smirks wickedly as he lifts his wounded opponent up, taunting, "You have been a worthy opponent, but now..."

King Sombra however fires a blast from his mouth, causing Tirek to let go. The unicorn jumps up, hitting the monster from Tartarus a few times, then biting his arm. Tirek screams then knocks Sombra off. He snaps his fingers and send down spears, slashing the unicorn a few times.

Sombra groans as Tirek grabs him once more then fires his beam once more, causing the unicorn to gasp as all his magic is disappearing. The unicorn king is now a weakened, magicless mess, with his cutie mark now gone.

With Sombra's magic absorbed, Tirek threw his opponent to the ground then smirks as he proceeds in stomping on the unicorn's neck and breaking it, ending his life once and for all.

"That was brutal, but fine for me." Tirek remarks with a cruel grin as he continues his assault on Equestria.

-------------------------

"ENOUGH OF THIS FOALISHNESS!" Nightmare Moon roars as she fires a huge wave to hit the Siren projections. They scream as they were evaporated.

"Eeep." Sonata said nervously.

"Come on, best to get more forms before..." Adagio said to her pals in worry.

"...before we come and take you out of the picture." Nightmare Moon said as she appears near the Dazzlings. The three evil Girls gasps as the Alicorn laughs cruelly while using her mane...to snatch the pendants right away from their necks.

They yelp as Nightmare Moon drops the pendants...and smashes them hard with force, stripping them of their power. Soon an explosion occurred, knocking the Dazzlings back.

As the Dazzlings recover, they are shocked to see their pendants destroyed...and their enemy is still there!

"Errr, you wouldn't hurt three little girls, would you?" Aria ask Nightmare Moon nervously as she trots forward.

Nightmare Moon then smirks and leans forward, whispering, "Boo."

The Dazzlings screams in terror as they run off in terror in defeat. Nightmare Moon laughs cruelly and looks at the audience who are still in their daze. Looks like the evil Alicorn got some...new subjects now. Perhaps...

Just then, Nightmare Moon hears more music, looking up to see the human version of Twilight and her friends, preparing for a song...this time against her!

"Hmph! This oughta be interesting." Nightmare Moon said bitterly as another fight is about to happen.

----------------

"Hee, hee, hee!" The voice from the previous episode remarks with a smile at the victory. "That was fun, but now is the time for this to come to an end! Oh, I just enjoy a big finale!"

The figure then snaps his fingers as a portal each appears in the winners' worlds...along with one who hasn't participate in the tournament yet.

-------------------

Nightmare Moon looks startled as she finds herself in a barren wasteland. The Alicorn was about to face off against the Rainbooms when she ended up here.

"Where is this place?! What is going on?!" Nightmare Moon demands in anger and frustration.

"I don't know." A familiar voice spoke as Nightmare Moon turns to see Chrysalis nearby, glaring. "But you tell me, you she-demon."

"And who are thou to speak to the Queen of Equestria!"

"Ha ha ha! Nightmare Moon! Just another failure in the lines of fools! The Hive will make good use of your magic if no love."

Nightmare Moon looks pissed. How dare this bitch make that threat? Just then a stomp is heard as the two turn to see Lord Tirek.

"Lord Tirek!" Nightmare Moon exclaims in fury upon seeing an enemy of long ago.

"Let's skip the introductions." Lord Tirek said, crossing his arms. "And let's get to the fighting, shall we? You two will make good victims for my absorbing powers."

Fight!

Queen Chrysalis charges at Lord Tirek, hitting him a few times but the centaur grabs her and slams the Changeling to the ground. Nightmare Moon flew up and fires lightning blasts at her opponents. Tirek jumps back while Queen Chrysalis proceeds in getting zapped. In fury, Chrysalis changes into Celestia and flew up.

"Oh, thou has picked an easy target." Nightmare Moon mumbles as she flew at the transformed Chrysalis. The two slams into each other in the air, firing blasts.

Lord Tirek just stood there, holding his own arms as he waits for this little battle to resume its course. Queen Chrysalis fires a huge beam at her opponent, which Nightmare Moon blocks. The evil Changeling then teleports behind her opponent and kicks her, knocking the Alicorn to the ground.

As Chrysalis lands, she changes back then grabs Nightmare Moon, exclaiming, "I have defeated Celestia before! You are no different."

However, Nightmare Moon's wisp grabs her opponent by the neck, causing her to gasp. The evil one hisses, "NEVER...EVER...COMPARE US TO CELESTIA!"

Nightmare Moon slams Chrysalis around a few times then made her sword appears, slashing Chrysalis. She screams in while the enemy flew her to the ground. Before the Changeling could recover, Tirek fires a beam from an orange orb between his horns at Chrysalis. The evil Changeling screams as all her magic is absorbed until she is nothing more than a dry husk.

"Hmph! She was a weakling." Lord Tirek commands as Nightmare Moon flew up and stomps on the Changeling's neck, ending her life.

"Indeed. NOW FOR THE REAL FIGHT, MONSTER!" Nightmare Moon exclaims in fury.

Nightmare Moon flew at Tirek who grabs her and slams her through a bunch of rocks. The centaur charges in though his opponent recovers and flew up, sending in her Shadowbolts against him.

"Oh? Sending others to fight?" Tirek mocks as he fires blasts, destroying them. "Tartarus, I always knew you were a coward."

“WE ARE NOT A COWARD!" Nightmare Moon exclaims angrily.

"Hmph. Stop preferring yourself as more than just one, Nightmare Moon."

In fury, Nightmare Moon charges in. Both opponents hit and kick at each other with the Alicorn firing blasts. Lord Tirek made holographic image constructs, causing Nightmare Moon to fire at them in rage. As she is done, Nightmare Moon breathes in and out, looking around.

Nightmare Moon moves as Tirek almost stomps on her. The Mare in the Moon quickly fires a blast, trying to use the area's gravity against Lord Tirek. For a moment, it looks like it works as the centaur is struggling.

"And now, foolish monster, thou shall perish!" Nightmare Moon exclaims wickedly. "Tis night will belong to the darkness!"

Lord Tirek however smirks evilly then suckers punch Nightmare Moon in the body, causing her to gasp. As the Alicorn moves back, the monster from Tartarus grabs her, holding Nightmare Moon up.

"Can't be...you shouldn't be moving..." Nightmare Moon mumbles to Lord Tirek, stunned that her trick has failed.

"You got to learn in the villain game, my dear." Lord Tirek said with a cruel chuckle.

Lord Tirek then fires another beam, absorbing Nightmare Moon of all of her power. The Alicorn gasps as she soon transforms back into her true self: Princess Luna. Hell, even then, the good princess's powers is absorbed as well.

When Lord Tirek is done, the monster threw the unconscious Luna to the ground then laughs cruelly. Victory is his! All of Equestria will fall!

KO!

THIS MATCH'S WINNER...Lord Tirek!!!

-------

"And thus, Lord Tirek has won, as expected." The mysterious voice said, sounding a bit disappointed. "Phooey! This tournament is boring!"

"Hey, Discord!" A familiar pink pony exclaims happily as she appears to the voice, Discord, startling him.

"Gah! Stop that! I was in the middle of something here!"

"Oooooh, whatcha doing?"

"Hosting a tournament between the bad guys of the Fiendship is Magic micro-series." Discord said with a deep frown. "Can you believe that I wasn't in it? I was once a villain too you know! I am jealous that Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis got their role in. Even Lord Tirek and Sombra got their chances. But the Sirens? They chose those brats over me?"

"Well, geez. If you're upset, why not do something about it?" Pinkie ask Discord happily. "Like get into a match, fight an opponent in a bonus fight where the winner fights the winner of your tournament!"

"Hmmm. Ha ha ha! Pinkie, you are a genius!"

"I know! Squee!"

Discord looks through the monitors, looking for an opponent to fight, another bad guy who didn't make it to this tournament. Now who shall he fight on short notice? It won't be like bringing the Smooze to the Gala this time.

Discord saw an image of a familiar unicorn from the Season 5 premiere, making him smirk in glee. Oh, too perfect.

Coming up next time...Discord vs. Starlight Glimmer!

Author's Note:

All right, the tournament is over and Lord Tirek is crowned the winner. But things will cook up the next time! Read, review and suggest! And leave the comments and suggestions in the usual places! Later!