• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 852 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down Season One - JusSonic



Fights are settled in one chapter! Who will win? Who will die? Who will be humiliated?

  • ...
25
 14
 852

Episode 3: Ben Mare vs. Strikespell

MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

WHERE FIGHTS ARE SETTLED IN ONE CHAPTER!

NO RESEARCH!

NO COMMENTARY!

NO HORSECRAP!

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

GO!

Episode 3: Ben Mare vs. Strikespell

At the Land of Ma's Arena, Strikespell wielded both Dual Sword as he prepared to fight with his enemies. He spotted familiar brown stallion coming up the stairs, much to her amusement.

Strikespell chuckles as Ben came over, "Well, well... If it isn't illegitimate son of Celestia."

Ben groaned, "Illegitimate? Really? I'm her son you know."

Strikespell huffed at this, "True... But your mother just love to hide secrets, even your birth rights. That's why you're considered illegitimate, unlike my half-sister Iris Crystal. She's legitimate."

Ben groaned in irritation, why must he put up with this, "In case, you've forgotten. She's my half-sister. But unlike you, I'm proud to call her sister than 'step' or 'half'."

Strikespell huffed at Ben's current comment, "Just don't try to disappoint me. You and I have fought for some times. And in the end, I've won on the battlefield easily."

"Not this time..."

The Equestrian Ponies and Mystic Ponies sat in some seats quickly, preparing for this match to begin. They are anxious and interested to see who will win this fight, especially Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends who are supporting Ben.

"Strikespell, Ben... Today is the Heir's Challenge. It is time to see why you both are considered the Heir of Your Kingdom. But remember, this is neither a battle nor a competition. This is the test of skills, wisdom, courage and power." Azure explains as he sat in the platform with his former wife and still friend Celestia. "Celestia and I shall be the judge of whom shall be the winner."

"Assistants shall not be required. Use whatever you have to win the battle." Celestia explains calmly. Nodding to her son, she added, "Ben, be strong. You don't have to prove yourself as the better warrior because you are."

"Don't worry, mom. I'll be fine." Ben assures his mother, preparing himself for anything.

"Strikespell, I have no doubt that you can win the fight due to your training. But do not underestimate him. He can be a tough opponent." Azure said to his own heir calmly.

"Rest Assure, father. I can handle it. I will never lose to the likes of him. I've always win." Strikespell said confidentially, preparing to put Ben in his spot no matter what.

"Without any further a due, we shall begin the match! Begin!" Schemetrick calls out as a Mystic Pony hits a gong, signaling the beginning of the match.

Fight!

Strikespell quickly got his dual blades out and charges at Ben, slashing at him a few time. The heroes manage to block with his Master Sword quickly. Ben flies back and quickly fire his Gale Boomerang, hitting his opponent.

Strikespell quickly emits a glacial shockwaves, producing icicles in the grounds. Ben yelps as he put on the Pegasus boots, running to dodge them. Using the Roc's Feather, Ben jumps up, only for Strikespell to slash at him a few times.

"Wow! Just like Cao Pi in Dynasty Warriors 8!" Pinkie exclaims happily making her friends roll their eyes at this.

Ben fell to the ground, jumping back up and moving back. Strikespell fires a ball of ice at Ben, only for the Earth Pony to use his Mirror Shield to absorb the attack. Strikespell frowns and does this a few more times. Ben's Mirror Shield is fully charged to the point that he fire black a blast beam back at his opponent, dazing him.

Ben jumps in, using his Megaton Hammer to hit Strikespell a few times before his opponent quickly knocks him back. Strikespell summons a rain of icicles to hail down at Ben, hitting him a few times. As Ben recovers, the heir of the Phoenix Kingdom quickly kicks him to the platform.

"I must confess, you were able to keep your ground so far." Strikespell said while waiting for Ben to get back up. "But I still got the advantage right here. Frozen Strike Blade!"

Strikespell placed his sword down hard in summoning ice in freezing Ben up. He then swung his Twin Phoenix Prince Swords at him from both sides. Ben got pushed back, landing on the ground hard.

"Not even fit to share a battlefield with me." Strikespell said, shaking his head. He comes on over while speaking, "As I had said before, I've always win. You..."

Suddenly Ben uses his Clawshots to grab Strikespell by the feet and knock him to the ground. Ben quickly got up and fires a Bomb Arrow, which explodes, knocking the opponent on impact.

"Hey, you cheated!" Strikespell protests as he got back up to his feet in shock.

"Hey, something I've learned from dear old dad: pirate's son." Ben taunts Strikespell. The stallion has let Strikespell uses his own arrogance. "Victory Triforce Strike!"

Ben glowed in golden while holding both the Master Sword and the Razor Sword up as they were charging up. He flew up to the sky and charged straight down at Strikespell. Ben launched a massive strikes and attacks Strikespell for a few times. Ben fall back and charged straight pass Strikespell. Ben sheathed his both swords, causing Strikespell to yelp painfully before falling down.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about." Ben said in triumph, holding a hoof up. The same Mystic Pony hits the gong, ending the match. Ben turned and approached Strikespell. "I can't believe it... I did it! I really did it! Oh yeah! Who's the pony?! I'm the pony!"

Strikespell panted as he got up back, looking stunned by his defeat, "Im-Impossible! How could I lose to a son of filthy pirate?! How can I?! I'm the warrior and Prince of the Phoenix Kingdom! I cannot lose to someone like you!"

"What can I say? Having friends like Twilight, Flash and others makes you stronger than you could imagine. You really need to make some friends and trust them. Officers are one thing, but did you make them friends?"

"Hmm... Perhaps, you're right. I was so focused on my training and battlefield. I'm impressed, Ben. It looks this is your first time victory. Your sister would have been proud of you."

Ben smiled while correcting Strikespell, "Our sister, Strikespell. We maybe have different fathers and mothers, even having a half-sister or step-brother, we're still a family.:

Strikespell smiled, speaking in agreement, "Perhaps. But Congratulation, Ben. You've prove yourself as Celestia's Heir."

"But you also did. You are Azure's Heir too."

Ben helped Strikespell up and shook the latter's hoof.

KO!

THIS MATCH'S WINNER...Ben Mare!!!

Coming up next time...Trixie vs. Gilda!

Author's Note:

That's all for now, folks. I hope you enjoy this match up. Tune in in 2 weeks for the next episode. Leave your reviews in the comments below and make sure to vote to decide who will win the next matchup! And if you got any ideas for fights, you know to do! Read, review and suggest!

Strikespell's attacks are based on that of Cao Pi of the Dynasty Warriors series.

Ben's weapons and attacks are based on Link of the Legend of Zelda series.