• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 852 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony One Chapter Beat Down Season One - JusSonic



Fights are settled in one chapter! Who will win? Who will die? Who will be humiliated?

  • ...
25
 14
 852

Episode 2: Rarity vs. Suri Polomare

MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

WHERE FIGHTS ARE SETTLED IN ONE CHAPTER!

NO RESEARCH!

NO COMMENTARY!

NO HORSECRAP!

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY ONE CHAPTER BEAT DOWN!

GO!

Episode 2: Rarity vs. Suri Polomare

Rarity was rushing through Canterlot as best as she could with the dresses in tow. Sapphire Shores, one of her most important clients, had ordered these. The white unicorn barely got through a Council of Friendship meeting and is late. Fortunately, Rarity made sure to bring in any forth of detail.

"Sapphire, Sapphire!" Rarity calls as she comes into the building that belongs to Sapphire who is practicing with her co-workers. The pop star looks surprised as Rarity came in with the clothes. "I do apologize for being late. Circumstances had not been in my favor today. But you will be happy to know that I brought the clothes you ordered."

"Huh? Rarity?" Sapphire asks a bit confused. "But your partner told me you weren't going to make it."

"Eh, partner? I don't got one."

"Oh, I must've imagined it. Didn't you say you were, Miss Polomare?"

Rarity gasps in shock as Suri Polomare, the same Earth Pony who dared copied her line and passed it off on her own, appears from behind a changing curtain. She smirks while saying, "I still am. And I did most of the work. She just sat on her lazy ass and did nothing. Got to admit though, everything she did was my nothing."

"That's not you! I've never worked with you, you brute!" Rarity exclaims furiously as she stomps right up to Suri. "You copied off my work and even lied to keep me from my award back in Manehattan! Didn't she tell you that, Sapphire?"

"Well, no...but she told me because she didn't show up, you claim it on her behalf." Sapphire explains bewildered. Hearing this pisses Rarity off. Now this wicked mare claims that she won an award that Rarity actually won and claims that the white unicorn did so on her behalf?!

"Oh, wow. You must be a sore loser and a bad loser." Suri comments in amusement. "But I am not surprise. You are bad enough just like your poor excuse of friends...and your blank flank of a sister."

"Oh...it is ON!" Rarity exclaims in fury. No one, NO ONE makes fun of her friends and sister!

With a karate yell, Rarity jumps up and high kicks Suri right out a door. The unicorn follows as the conflict goes out into the street.

"Miss Shores! Shouldn't we interfere?!" One of Sapphire's models ask in alarm, watching the incident as Suri got back up, snoring and preparing to fight.

"Wait, no. Let's not! This could be interesting!" Sapphire exclaims with a smirk as she and her workers watch Rarity and Suri square off.

FIGHT!

Rarity and Suri yells as they charge at each other, pouncing each other like mad. The unicorn fires her magic at Suri, knocking her back. Rarity charges at her, only for Suri to move out of the way in time.

Suri grabs a hose from a glass case and squirt water onto Rarity, causing her to scream, "My Mane!"

Suri smirks wickedly as she jumps in and hits Rarity a few times, then back kicks her into a sewer hole. The Earth Pony jumps in after her. The two begins hitting one another, trying to outdo one another.

As Suri grabs Rarity's head and slam her into the water, she grabs some sewer worker tools which is left behind, grabbing a wrench and hits her opponent with it. Suri gasps as blood came from her forehead.

"Normally I am not a fighter, I'm into fashion...BUT I AM WILLING TO FIGHT DIRTY AND DAMN BLOODY IF I HAVE TO!" Rarity screams at Suri as she pounds her a few times.

Suri grabs another toll and fights off Rarity with it. The two mares square off with weapons, while Suri scratches Rarity's side with her tool. The white unicorn snorts then uses her magic to knock her opponent out of the sewer, causing both fighters to lose their weapons. She jumps out of the same sewer, then kicks down Suri. Upon hitting the street level, the two mares punch and hit one another like mad as ponies stares on from the sidelines.

The battle goes right onto a bridge as they fell off, landing on top of a bus that is passing by. Suri knocks Rarity down, then pounds her with her hooves a few times, but Rarity roll her over, pounding the Earth Pony with her head. Rarity screams as Suri pulls on her mane hard.

Rarity jumps back, causing Suri to rip off a part of her mane. The ripoff designer smirks while asking, "Not much without your pain, is it?"

"Oh, Rarity is PISSED!" Rarity exclaims furiously. No one messes with her mane!

Rarity screeches as she pounces at Suri. Both fighters fell off the top of the bus, falling through an air.

In an office building, some employees were working...until both mares crashes through a nearby building. The ponies yelp and move out of the way as Rarity and Suri slugs it out, ending up in the lunch room. Suri grabs a knife and slashes at Rarity, causing her to scream.

But Rarity, recovering, uses her magic to knock Suri right onto a line that the employees used to put their trays on while getting their meals. With a roar, the white unicorn slides her opponent down it, knocking Suri right into a cash register, along with some food.

"Okay, that would be the oats, some applesauce, and the Earth Pony." The cash register said boredly as he checks to see what is on the line. "That would be 10.50 bits."

Suri got up then tackles Rarity right through the snacks area. Both fighters end up in the kitchen, right near a stove. Suri turns a burner on then prepares to push her opponent right onto it in hopes to burn the white unicorn, grinning madly. Rarity struggles with her opponent. She isn't losing to this brat!

Rarity spits in Suri's face making her yelp and back off. As the Earth Pony recovers, Rarity uses her magic to levitate some pots and pans. She then send them crashing onto Suri, knocking her to the floor.

Rarity grabs a boiling pot full of hot water then threw the stuff onto Suri as she got back up. As the Earth Pony screams in pain, Rarity pounds her head with the pot, knocking her back to the floor. The white unicorn screams in fury as she pounds her opponent onto the head hard with her weapon, causing blood to come out hard.

Finally, Suri stops moving, falling unconscious. Rarity breathes in and out then throw the pot away. Suri is out cold.

Rarity leaves, mumbling, "Never mind with a lady's mane." The white unicorn leaves Suri, on the floor and in her own blood.

A while later, Rarity returns to Sapphire Shores's building, breathing in and out. The pop star can tell that the white unicorn has an intense battle; One Tartarus of one.

"I take it she isn't your partner, is she?" Sapphire asks Rarity curiously.

"No..." Rarity said with a sigh, breathing in. The white unicorn then goes back to normal business mode, "Now then, on to business?"

KO!

THIS MATCH'S WINNER...Rarity!!!

Coming up next time...Ben Mare vs. Strikespell!

Author's Note:

I hope you all like that. It was fun to write! Tune in 2 weeks for the next episode! Make sure you send in your reviews below. And if you got any scenes or ideas, you know the drill! Read, review and suggest!