• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 3,165 Views, 66 Comments

Apple Bloom's New Dream - Pinkie13Pie



AB has a dream. She dreams of a certain purple dragon... She knows that ponies and dragons never have belonged together and they never will. That is, until the day Fluttershy and Discord confess that they love each other to the world.

  • ...
13
 66
 3,165

AppleBlooms Fantastic Idea...

-AppleBlooms Point of View-

"AppleBloom! What in tarnation is goi-" AJ screams in surprise as I zip by with Spike bouncing on my back. "AJ follow me!" I scream, interrupting her. After a few second of standing in shock, she gallops up next to me.

"What is going on AppleBloom?" AJ says with worry on her face.

"Spike fell out of the sky, and I don't know what to do!" I Yelled at AJ. I ran upstairs and into my room with AJ by my side.

I look up at AJ, but she seems to be staring into space. I gently lay Spike on my bed and trot past AJ to fetch a cold, damp cloth to place on Spikes head.

As i enter my room again, AJ still seemed to be frozen and I trotted nervously up to Spike. My thoughts went wild. What happened to Spike? Why was he falling from the sky? what should I do? UGGGGHHHHHH!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS PURPLE DRAGON?! IF I DIDN'T, EVERYTHING WOULDN'T BE SO CONFUSING!

I placed the cloth on his head and turned to AJ. I nudged her side softly and she shook her head. "what should I do AJ?" I whispered nervously.

"Oh! Uh- just stay here and make sure that when he wakes up, you tell him what has happened." My eyes widened in worry and she must of noticed it. "Can you handle that?" she whispered. "Y-yeah.. I can do it!" Plastering a smile on my face.

AJ trotted out my room and I sat on the edge of my bed. Spike lay there still as mouse. I smiled softly as he started to smile at his dream... I wonder what exactly he was dreaming of.


-Spikes Point of View-
When I was out cold I saw a figure looking like AppleBloom. Ok, there's something I need to confess..... Recently, I have stopped obsessing over Rarity. I mean, she's nice and all, but i just woke up one day realising that she is a full grown mare while I am just a kid (and a dragon). Then I saw AppleBloom and.. OH MY GOD who am I kidding, SHE'S PERFECT! She works hard, and.. i won't bore you with anymore cause i'll eventually tell you... some day... But it's just, the WHOLE WORLD deserves to know about her, I mean she brings a smile to your face like Pinkie... I looked to her and slowly walked up to her. She seemed to be crying over something.

"AppleBloom.. Are you ok?" I asked softly. I know she's delicate. I mean, remember that one time she got herself the Cutie Pox.

She looked at me and disappeared. My dreams are weird, if you can't figure that out...

I looked around again and saw AppleBloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie-Belle walk towards me. I put my hands up to my head incase they'd yell at me too, then when I heard nothing I slowly took my hands down. They were all smiling at me and AppleBloom gave me her hoof and pulled me up to my feet. Scootaloo jumped forward and riddled me with this "When you feel lost, open your eyes and your heart will pay the cost." and they all disappeared.

I opened my eyes and saw AppleBloom standing by her window, staring out to the infinite valley of apple trees, mumbling to herself.

"W-what happened" I whispered. AppleBloom turned around and looked at me startled.

"Oh, uh hey Spike" She said as she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.

I tried to sit up but AppleBloom interrupted me "No, no you should lie down" and I followed her request. "So, uh, I bet you want to know what happened?" She said to the wall above my head.

"Uh, yeah" I mumbled. She looked down at me blushing the slightest. Whats the matter with her today? "Are you ok AppleBloom?" I asked.

"Oh yeah i'm fine! I just got something on my mind, thats all!" She smiled. "Okay..." I muttered awkwardly. We sat there for about a minute in awkward silence until... "Oh, sorry! Basically I was exiting Rarities Boutique, was walking home with my head down, when I heard a scream and something fell on my back. Then I looked at what was there and I was so surprised when I saw it was you that I went a little crazy and galloped home and AJ came with me up here, I put the cloth on your head, AJ was frozen in thought and then she left. then i was staring out the window when you woke up. *Big Breathe* And here we are!" She said. I looked at her dumbfounded. Then memories caught up to me.

"Oh, yeah, I remember what happened. I was going to Rainbow Dashes place with Twilight and then they kicked me out and I fell through the cloud."

I hadn't looked at Appleblooms face much since i woke up but when I did, I saw the most honest little filly you ever could see. her eyes were filled with genuine concern for me. I looked away before I could blush. I got up from her bed and handed her the cloth.

"thank you dearly, kind AppleBloom, but i must be heading back to the Castle" I made a small bow and ran to the castle.


-AppleBlooms Point of View-

As Spike handed me the cloth, his cold hand brushed against my hoof for a spit second and I was lost in dreams. ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh I squealed to myself. He did a small bow to me and ran out.

I fell against my closet door and phoned Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell. "its about time I told you. Come over to my house tomorrow. please." I said in one breathe. For a couple of seconds all I could hear was their breathing and then in unison they both said.. "I'll be there!"

I opened my drawer and opened my notebook. Inside I had researched all I could find on the topic of any pony had ever 'gone' with a dragon in history. So far, none. I pushed it away and looked at my picture of Spike. I sighed in frustration. I just had to get this frustration out...

I galloped at full speed out side to the apple trees and started bucking apples. AJ would be so mad at me, seeing I was too young and I could hurt myself. UGH! i just needed to get this frustration out.

The rain started falling on my mane and I just fell hopelessly against the tree and started sobbing. Nothing could be worse... It just isn't possible.

"AppleBloom?" AJ yelled out from the barn. I trotted towards the barn as Pinkie Pie grabbed me and pulled me in. Inside I saw every-pony, and i'll list them here to help you imagine them:
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Discord (Ew)
Rarity (sigh)
Apple Jack
Twilight Sparkle
Spike (Who was staring at ME!!!SQUEEEEE... A bit weirdly, like he was upset or something) (Oh wait... There was a picture of Rarity behind me.. sigh)
Scootaloo
Sweetie Bell

Pinkie Pie bounced up to me and looked at me strangely "You look like you need a hug." and she enveloped me in a huge hug and I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks Pinkie, I needed that" I said smiling up at the pink mare.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell pulled me aside. "What did you want to tell us?" Scootaloo asked. "Oh-uh... Lets wait 'till tomorrow.." I said nervously.

"Hey Squirt!" Rainbow Dash ruffled Scootaloo's Mane. Before Scootaloo could answer, Fluttershy asked us all to calm down.

We looked up at her then and all you could hear was the hard patter of rain hitting the window panes. "I-uh, we would like to say something.. Please." Flutter shy whispered. "Go ahead Darling." Rarity said softly. Flutter shy smiled and took Discords hand.

The room tensed up. "discordandiaredating" she squeaked. the room was silent once more and Fluttershy continued. "It all really started when I took care of him... We started writing letters and, well, you see what happened after that..."

Discord was silent and didn't say a word. Everyone was shocked that Fluttershy could have done something, like this..

But I was in awe. Maybe... Maybe this is a sign that Spike and I could be a thing! I was so excited that I started clapping my hooves insanely "YAAAAAAYYYYY!" I screamed. Every ponies head turned to me and just didn't cared. I was staring at the couple in the middle who were gazing into each others eyes and seemed oblivious to the scene that was occurring before them.

Twilight whispered something into Spikes ear and he walked up to me calmly (but was staring elsewhere), took my hoof (and was slightly shaking) and pulled me out of the barn into the rain. He looked at me like i'd gone mad (and a hint of something else. Like admiration...). He shook his head and pulled me to my room. By that time I was blushing like crazy and soaked to the bone.

Author's Note:

I don't really know what I am going to do with this, but something will come up... something always does!

Please excuse my grammar, sometimes I just get tired so yeahhhhh....

I'm really sorry, but i'm new to this, I don't really know how i'm supposed to do this... PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK??

BTW AJ knows something that AB doesn't want her to know HINT HINT
*AKWARD TUTRLE*

Acorns and Thimbles XOX