• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 3,166 Views, 66 Comments

Apple Bloom's New Dream - Pinkie13Pie



AB has a dream. She dreams of a certain purple dragon... She knows that ponies and dragons never have belonged together and they never will. That is, until the day Fluttershy and Discord confess that they love each other to the world.

  • ...
13
 66
 3,166

A Long Night Spent Talking With The Lord Of Chaos

-Apple Bloom’s Point of View-

Discord stood in front of me with a red Hawaiian shirt and a suitcase in his claws. His smile seemed full of happiness, unlike the times before, where they were filled with chaos; and his eyes were creased in the corners from smiling so brightly. Although it was near the middle of the night, it somehow was bright as day in this small grove.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised and sighed. “What can I do ya for Discord?” I said to him. His shirt and suitcase disappeared in a poof and he teleported above me so he was upside down and looking into my face. “Oh, I came here…” he stopped midsentence as he teleported into a tree where he leaned against his branches with a glass of chocolate milk.

“But I think I can help you!” he said brightly looking deep into my eyes. He teleported once again so he was sitting down next to my ear. I processed his words but still felt confused.

“How can you help me?” I asked to the creature eating and apple next to me. I knew better than to question Discord about where he got it. He chuckled to him self as I sat down on the dirt. “Ah, Apple Bloom!” He shuffled closer to me and I tensed up as I felt his breath tickle my ear.

“Don’t tell anyone this but…” He said looking around us, “I accidentally overheard your conversion with Fluttershy. I saw his eye twinkle when he mentioned Fluttershy and I smiled softly. Then I frowned as I realized what he had just said. I thought it through in my mind.

“How can you accidently overhear a whole conversation?” I said turning towards the strange creature floating next to me, balancing a stack of china teacups on his head. “Oh, well, I was picking some flowers-because I thought it’d be sweeter than just teleporting them from my garden back home- and I remembered that Fluttershy’s flowers were simply divine, so I started picking those, and then I overheard your conversation.”

I raised an eyebrow. “But her flowers are at least 4 meters from her house.” I said, a hint of accusation in my voice. He looked down at me and shrugged. I shook my head. “But I still don’t understand how you could benefit me?” I said looking up towards the confusing creature.

Then he started blushing a slight and I was taken back. I never knew Discord could blush! I was so taken back that I barely heard what he was talking about. And even if I weren’t taken back, it’d still be quite hard to hear him, as he was mumbling. “Well, who do you think confessed in my… Uh… Relationship.”

My eyes widened and my ears perked up, and if it was possible, my mane brightened up. “Awwwwww!” I sang towards the blushing creature that had somehow managed to obtain a boa and had it draped around his neck. He scratched the back of his head and glanced around the small area worriedly.

Once I had calmed down, I stared up at the –somehow transformed into an- inspiring being.

I didn’t even realize that the sun began rising from the seemingly endless fields of apple trees


-Spike’s Point of View-

“Twilight… Do you really need all of those books?” I picked up the stack of books that practically reached the roof and looked at Twilight expectantly.

“You never know what situation you’ll be in Spike!” The purple mare said as she turned away from her desk and trotted over to her two suitcases. I raised an eyebrow “But over half of these books are about how to turn paintings into fruits.”

Twilight looked at the books I was still holding and seemed to be processing something. “Maybe…. I think you picked up the wrong pile Spike.” I gently placed the book pile down and walked towards another one next to Twilights bed. “I still don’t understand why you need all of these book Twilight. You’re going to a festival! You should be out with your friends! Not reading!” I muttered in a low voice.

Twilight moved her head to look at me and raised an eyebrow. “Spike… What if, what if a monster attacked us again? It’s not like me and my friends are ‘monster-proof’!” She said, almost raising her voice at the end.

Okay… She is clearly paranoid… “Twilight… Is everything okay?” I said, trying to place the books in a suitcase.

“YE-Yes Spike, I am fine.” Twilight started to write a letter to…some pony. “Okay…” I said, stretching out the word.

A couple hours later, all of the bags where packed and we were going to be leaving in 2 hours. I remembered the… Note. I ran out of the room with it, giving Twilight a probably lame excuse and headed towards Sweet Apple Acres.

I managed to get on the grounds without being seen. I saw the tree Big Mac planted for Apple-Bloom, was placed right next to her room… I quickly decided to climb up it and attach the note where she would definitely see it.

I snuck outside again and walked home again.


-Apple Bloom’s Point of View-

I looked at the ground blushing more than I had ever done before. “So-Uh what you’re saying is…” I said flustered.

“Yes, my dear! Confess! It’s the only way!” Discord sighed, leaning against a tree.

“But… I can’t! I mean, 1, he probably doesn’t like me like that, and 2, I CAN’T!” I almost screamed the last part. And I looked at Discord he rolled his eyes at me.

“Well, I happen to know who he likes.” Discord said, walking around me with a devilish smile on his face. My face fell with my ears and I looked at the ground.

“He- uh, told you did he?” I muttered loud enough for only him to hear. His smile dulled slightly and he sat down… “Welllllllll, not exactly…” He said pausing for a moment before he teleported right in front of me, his face centimeters from mine. A blush wiggled its way onto my cheeks and I glanced away. “But it’s really obvious.” He said with a wink as he leaned back.

I was silent for a moment and looked up at him. “Who is it?” I said quietly. He slapped his claw on his face and pointed to my home. “You best be off… “ I sighed as he turned around, towards Fluttershy’s Cottage. Then he perked up and spun around with a goofy grin on his face.

“You’ll realize whom he likes in a note” he said the last word really slowly. My face was blank with a hint of confusion.

What the hay does that mean? I asked myself after Discord had teleported out of my sight. I trotted home and a yawn escaped my mouth.

When I got inside my room, I glanced around and noticed that there was something attached to the tree outside my window. I slowly walked towards it and detached it.

I opened the note and read it slowly… Cherishing every word, every syllable. I plopped onto my bed and closed my eyes, holding the note to my chest. I couldn’t stop grinning, even after I had fallen asleep.

The note slipped from my grip and fell onto the floor. Inside it, it said:

To the filly with a bow in her mane,

Your smile is like a mountain of gems, shining in the moonlight. And your eyes stand out in a crowd, your one of a kind.

And I love you for it.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait!

It's here and this is the second last chapter!!!!! YAY! Then I can start my Cheesie Pie and Button Bell human stories and my Doctor Whooves and Derpy pony story!!!

This won't be the best, but like I've said before, I'm not a good writer sooooooo......

ENJOY!!