• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 3,164 Views, 66 Comments

Apple Bloom's New Dream - Pinkie13Pie



AB has a dream. She dreams of a certain purple dragon... She knows that ponies and dragons never have belonged together and they never will. That is, until the day Fluttershy and Discord confess that they love each other to the world.

  • ...
13
 66
 3,164

Spike Falls... Literally

Author's Note:

I forgot to mention that another pairing in this story
(MIGHT BE) Twilight and Flash

Please Enjoy!!!

This is one of my first so I'm not that good..... There will be more soon... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Thimbles and Acorns XOX

-Applebloom's Point of View-

I lay in bed, hoping that AJ would just leave me alone.

"AppleBloom, get down here, and do your chores!" AJ yelled up the stairs. I groaned and pulled the sheets up above my head. Underneath the sheets I heard loud hoof steps entering my room. AJ pulled the sheets off of me and yelled "GET UP NOW!". I got out of bed and AJ left the room.

I sat on the edge of my bed for a minute and sighed dreamily as I opened my closet door and saw the picture of Spike with a heart around him attached to the inside of the door. I tied my bow into my mane and galloped downstairs.

"Good morning Granny" I said as I zipped past her with such force she nearly fell over. "morin' Big Mac" I zipped past him and screeched to a stop infront of AJ. AJ turned around and when she saw me she sighed. "I need you to go get this to Rarity before you start your chores." She said as she gave me a letter.

"I'm on it!" I saluted at my big sister and galloped off toward the Boutique.


-Spike's Point of View-

"SPIKE!" Twilight yelled into my ear and I jumped out of bed from shock.

"Awwww. I was having best dream about Rarity." I mumbled glaring at Twilight.

"Sorry Romeo, but we've work to do Spike." She said softly. Twilight pulled me on her back and she galloped out the door and flew towards Rainbow Dash's cloud house. (italic is my thoughts)OMG she bought my 'i had a dream about Rarity' thing again!

I griped to Twilight's mane as I was still a not used to Twilights' wings... and she was still quite a clumsy flyer. "What do we need from Rainbow, Twilight?" I asked.

"We need her help..." She mumbled just loud enough so I could hear.

"With what?" I asked as we landed on Dashes porch. Twilight knocked on the door completely ignoring my question.

"Rainbow Dash?" She yelled through the door. No answer. "Rainbow??" She screamed again. No answer. She pushed the door only to see it was unlocked.

She walked through to see Rainbow Dash and Soarin talking and seemingly not even seeing them. Twilight just stared at Rainbow Dash and Soarin smiling softly. They were talking to softly for us to hear them.

"Rainbow." I said pretty loud. They jumped and Rainbow practically fell into Soarin's lap and they both blushed so hard and fumbled. "O-oh sorry So-Soarin" Rainbow muttered jumping off his lap.

"N-no its.. Its o-okay... I better go.." Soarin zipped out of the house so quick that you couldn't even see him. Twilight stared at Rainbow suspiciously. Rainbow Dash was staring at the door emotionless.

Twilight pushed me out of the house then. I just stared at the door completely shocked. After I got over the shock I realised the cloud was getting really thin underneath me. Suddenly it 'POOFED' and I fell through.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Then it was black.


-Appleblooms Point of View-

I entered The Boutique to see Rarity rushing around the Boutique stressing about her dresses. She was mumbling about something that I couldn't understand.

"Rarity..." I started when she interupted me and yelled "I'VE GOT IT!" and ran up the stairs.

"Rarity!" I shouted. No answer. "Rarity!" I yelled a little louder. "This is how Spike must feel like, trying to get Rarities attention." I mumbled and blushed at the thought of Spike.

Rarity came back down the stairs and I stepped in front of her before she could continue. "Oh! AppleBloom! What a nice surprise! How can I help you?" She had finally answered me, but her eyes were still glancing around the room.

"This is from AJ" I passed her the letter and exited before she even had the chance to reply. I couldn't stand staying in Rarities Boutique for too long because all I could think of was Spike and how much time he spent in there.

I slowly walked home with my head down and my bow drooping. I was thinking about Spike and how he loved Rarity. Not me...*sigh*. I heard a loud scream and then something fell hard onto my back. I turned my head to see a fainted Spike.

I was so shocked to see him on my back, and I just didn't know what to do so I started galloping home to see what AJ would do.