• Published 13th Jan 2015
  • 1,020 Views, 35 Comments

My Little PlanetSide - Sentinel053



war and hardship friendship and freedom all this is tested when an alien from another planet crash lands in equestria

  • ...
7
 35
 1,020

Chapter 3: Royal Questioning

October,10,2861

Location: Unknown Star System, Unknown Planet

Sub Location: Ponyville Castle

Twilight was sitting in the throne room of her castle that contained the six crystal thrones that she shared with her friends. Each throne had one of her friends Cutie Marks carved into it, they had been created when they opened the chest that had grown from the Tree of Harmony to stop Tirek. But would their friendship which had been forged and strengthened through all of their trials be strong enough for what was about to happen?

"Finally I get a chance to do some reading." Twilight said as she let out a sigh, she opened a new spell book she had just received from Princess Celestia.

"I do say darling, you really should allow for some free time in your schedule." Said Rarity with a smile and some amusement in her tone. She did have a point though, being a princess did take up most of Twilight's free time and she wasn't able to spend as much time as she would like with her friends.

"I know, but being a princess is a big respo-" She was cut off by the sound of the throne room doors opening, in came Flash Sentry, Octavia, and Vinyl Scratch. She was excited to see Flash Sentry the most, all of her friends knew she had a crush on him and she knew he had a crush on her as well. She was about to wave when she noticed that he was lacking his usual calm smile, instead he had a look of concern. It was at this same time she noticed the numerous guards following him which made her greatly concerned. her concerns skyrocketed when she heard the footsteps of the guards and her two friends greatly drowned out by some sort of dull yet very loud thuds. What she saw sent a shock through her as well as the rest of the mane six. Surrounded by the guard was some sort of rather tall, foreign yet very familiar looking creature. It looked like the humans that she had seen when she had gone through the magic mirror to stop Sunset Shimmer and the Dazzlings but there were distinct difference's, for one this human was taller then any she had seen and was wearing some sort of suit, most noticeable was that it's face was completely covered by some sort of helmet.

"H-Hi Flash sentry." Twilight said to him in a slightly scared tone. "Who is this?" She asked, still some what scared of the large human before her.

"To be honest, all I know is that he is a human and by what little I have learned from him, he holds the rank of Captain." Said a scared Flash Sentry.

V'thans POV ten minutes earlier

Walking down the main corridor, I was amazed at what I saw, the walls, ceiling and floors were made out of solid crystal. My curiosity finally got the better of me and I stopped suddenly and walked over the wall on my right. I removed the glove on my right hand and touched the wall, it felt cold to the touch just like regular crystal or a piece of metal. I wanted to get a data record of this so I took off my pack and fished out my scanner which caused some alarm amongst the guards that were around me.

"Hey what are you doing?" Asked a suddenly alarmed Flash Sentry, he had every right to be, this human had just taken out some unknown device and he didn't know if it was dangerous.

"Relax Sentry it's just a scanner not a weapon I just want to know what sort crystal this castle is made out of." I said but that didn't seem to calm him down, so I figured I would show him what it did rather then try to explain.

"Just watch and you'll see what it does." I told him before turning back activating the scanner, I decided upon a mineral analysis scan.

"Scanning..... Analysis complete, structure appears to be mostly comprised of Diamond, Amethyst and Topaz with trace's of other crystal compounds." Chimed the scanner. Flash sentry's eyes almost bulged out of his head in shock.

"W-What is that thing." He blurted out.

"It's a data-scanner, I can use it to find the composition of the atmosphere and levels of radiation, it can also perform medical scans to properly treat injuries or in this case see what this castle is made of." I told him in an enthusiastic tone.

"Can you show us how to make things like it." He asked.

"I can't." Was my reply.

"Why not?"

"Classified information and I believe we were going to see the princess." I said, wanting to get back to the primary task at hand.

"Y-Yes this way." He said, his face returning to it's concerned expression at my presence, after ten more minutes we reached a large set of solid, gold colored crystal doors which the two guards standing outside open before giving me a look of concern and fear, can't say I don't blame them, they probably haven't seen humans, let alone an alien before. Stepping through the doors, we entered the room, which I was quick to confirm that it was the throne room, but there was something off about it. While the throne room of the ancient castle's on Earth typically had one throne, this one had six, forming a circle and were made of crystal like the rest of the castle.

Sitting in the thrones were six ponies, and I couldn't tell which one was the princess. I did however take note of their appearance. One was a unicorn with a white coat, a dark indigo colored mane and azure colored eyes, not to mention she had a horn on her head like a unicorn and the strange markings, her's being three diamonds. The next one was of an orange color with a blonde mane and green eyes, she didn't have wings or a horn, her markings were three apples. 'Weird.' I thought and God almighty, that freaking pink one called Pinkie Pie was there, the only thing off about her was the curly mane and the three balloon shaped markings on her side. Then I saw the two Pegasi, one was a cyan blue with a weird rainbow mane and cerise colored eyes and again with the strange marking hers war a cloud with a tri-colored bolt of lightning coming out of it, the second Pegasus confused me, she seemed scared of me far more than the rest of them and was hiding behind one of the thrones with fear written all over her face. She had a very light pink colored mane and tail and light cyan eyes, I couldn't see her marking since she was mostly behind the throne.

The final one had me really confused because unlike the others she had both wings and a horn, there was no mention of her kind in any of Earths mythology so I quit trying to figure out what she was. Her coat and tail however, was of a lavender color with what looked like a mixed of sapphire blue and moderate violet with a pink stripe, the most striking feature where the markings on her side which had a large pink six point star surrounded by six smaller white ones. Before I could do anything Flash Sentry walked up to her and started talking to her while the others just stared at me except for Pinkie, she had her eyes closed a smile on hers face and she was bouncing up and down, she must have forgotten our earlier encounter somehow. The lavender one had finished talking to Sentry and looked at me before slowly walking up to me.

"H-Hello." She said, some fear could be heard in her voice.

"Hi." Came my reply, muffled by the face mask on my helmet that covered my nose and mouth, similar to the oxygen mask a fighter pilot wears.

"Who are you?" She asked still wondering who this human was or how her got here.

"I am Captain V'than Hendricks of the 157th Infantry Division, New Conglomerate Army." Was my reply. "Whats your name?"

"I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle." She said, not as scared now since she learned my name. Upon hearing hers, I immediately snapped to attention and saluted her which caught her off guard.

"Why did you do that?" Twilight asked

"Do what?" Came my reply.

"That gesture you did." She answered my question.

"It was a salute, why do the soldiers of your army not salute someone of a higher rank or political office?" I asked her.

"No, they salute fellow soldiers of a higher rank but they bow to Royalty." She said. "Why?"

"My training as a soldier taught me to salute anyone who was above my rank." I told her.

"Is there a way that you could take off your helmet so we could get a better look at you?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I said as I took it off which was met with a collective gasp from all of them except Vinyl, Octavia and Pinkie since they had already seen my face.

Twilight was amazed at what she saw, his face was somewhat rounded and his black mane, or hair as her friends at Canterlot High called it, was cut very short to where there seemed to be only a quarter of an inch left, he had cobalt blue eyes that seemed tired yet at the same time very determined, his skin was lightly tanned yet very white. The most striking feature she saw were the two long scars on the left side of his face.

"I can probably tell none of you have ever seen a human before." I said. "All of you except for you, Princess Twilight, you look as if you have seen my race before." That caught her by surprise, she knew he could tell by the look on her face so she decided to the him the truth.

"Indeed I have, but you look different than the ones I've seen, did you come from through the portal?" She asked me.

"What portal?" I asked and for about ten or so minutes they told me about the so called magic mirror that led her to a world similar to twenty first century Earth and filled with humans who looked exactly like their pony counterparts except for the fact that they were human.

"No, I did not come through your magic mirror but before we continue, what are the rest of your names?" I asked, the first to answer was the orange one.

"Ah'm Applejack, owner of Sweet Apple and grower of the best apples in all of Equestria. Nice to meet yah Mr V'than." She said in a rather friendly but southern voice.

"I am Rarity, owner of Carousel Boutique and I must say that outfit of yours is just dreadful looking." She said in an upper class accent.

"I assure you that there is nothing wrong with my armor, I like it the way it is." I politely responded, suddenly the cyan one was only two feet from my face.

"Names Rainbow Dash and I'm the fastest flier in all of Equestria." She said before smiling and hovering in the air.

"A pleasure." I said. "But, how fast can you fly?" I asked her.

"Mach 3.2." She said, I had to hide my snickering while I thought. 'Rainbow Dash, we have fighters that can fly faster than that.'

"Hi mister V'than, hope you aren't still mad about earlier." Said Pinkie Pie, still as hyper as before.

"Don't worry all is forgiven." I told her.

"Okey Dokey Lokey." She said as she hopped back to the others.

The final one was the yellow pegasus who slowly shuffled over to me, still cowering at the sight of me.

"Well hello, what's your name?" I asked in a friendly voice.

"I'm F-F-Flutter-s-s-shy." She said barely loud enough to make out.

"Sorry could you repeat that? I didn't quite catch it." I said.

"F-Fluttershy my name is F-F-Fluttershy." She stuttered.

"Nice to meet you and don't be scared Fluttershy, I am not going to hurt anyone." I said which seemed to reassure all of them.

"Um since you didn't come through the portal and seeing as you are a soldier of some sort, can I ask where you are from." Twilight asked, she wanted to know so badly since humans had never been recorded to be in Equestria.

"Well you may want to sit down for this, because it is going to be a lot to take in." I told them.

"How come we need ta sit down so ya can tell us where yer from." Asked a now curious Applejack.

"Trust me, you're going to want to." I said. "Before I do that, I have figured out some of your are Pegasi and unicorns and normal ponies but what kind of pony are you Princess?" I asked her.

"Please, it's okay to call me Twilight and to answer your question, I'm an Alicorn but I used to be a unicorn until I ascended and became an Alicorn and a princess." She said. "Now can you tell us where you're from again?"

"Might as well, figured this migh-" I stopped when my hearing picking up the sound of children laughing coming from the room next to the one I was in. It was very faint but I still heard it.

"Is something wrong?" asked Twilight.

"No but I can faintly hear what sounds like children laughing in the room next to this one." I said.

"Oh, that's probably Nyx and her friends playing." She said to me.

"Who's Nyx?" I asked.

"Shes my adoptive daughter, would you like to meet her?" Twilight said before I could answer, Applejack whispered something in her ear that, for once I couldn't hear.

"Twi, do yah really want Nyx, mine and Rarity's sister meeting someone who we don't know where he is from or if he is dangerous?" She whispered to Twilight.

"I know the risk and he hasn't done anything that would convince us that he is dangerous." She replied in a whisper.

"Alright, I suppose ya have a point." Applejack said to her.

"Nyx, can you come here for a minute? Bring Sweetiebelle, Applebloom and Scootaloo with you." Twilight called in the direction of the room where I had heard the laughter. A few seconds later out came four small ponies. Fillies, I remembered the name that farmers would call young female horses, they were just as diverse as the others I had seen. The first I took notice of had a large red bow in her mane, orange eyes and the same color coat as Fluttershy but lacked the markings on her sides, it was probably something they got when they were older. The one next to her was a unicorn but with a white coat and a two toned pink mane and tail also lacking the markings on her sides, next to her was a pegasus. She had dull purple eyes and an orange coat with a cerise colored mane and tail, by the small size of her wings I could tell she must have still been learning to fly. The final one was an alicorn just like Twilight but different, she had a black coat and a dark purple mane and tail, unlike the others, she had the strange markings on her sides, they were a dark blue shield with a violet crescent moon embedded into the shield, the most striking feature was her eyes, they were a two tone opal color but the part that stood out the most were her pupils, they weren't round like a humans or ones like the other ponies I had seen, they were slitted like a lizards or a predatory animal. They walked over and three of them stood next to Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow dash while the alicorn stood next to Twilight, instantly confirming that she was Twilight's daughter.

"Is something wrong mom?" Asked Nyx.

"No, our guest heard you girls playing and I thought it would be okay if you met him." She said her daughter "Nyx this is V'than, V'than this is my daughter Nyx and they are Applejack's younger sister Applebloom, Rarity's sister Sweetiebelle and Rainbow Dash's surrogate sister Scootaloo" She told me, all the while all four of the fillies looked at me with shock and awe.

"H-Hi V'than." They all said in a collectively scared and shy voice.

"Well hello." I said. "Its nice to meet you."

"What kinda thing are ya?" Asked Applebloom.

"I'm a Human and Twilight was just asking where I was from before I heard you playing." I said to her.

"Where are you from?" Nyx asked.

I was about to tell everyone where I'm from, but you may want to sit down for it because it might come as a shock." Upon saying this, they all sat down, even Flash Sentry, Octavia and Vinyl sat down as well while I remained standing.

"Vinyl and Octavia already have asked me where I come from to a point, they have even become my newest friends which I am grateful for." I said.

"I told them that I was a land called Auraxis but that's not entirely true." I continued.

"What do you mean it isn't true?" Said a now concerned Vinyl.

"You probably thought Auraxis was a country or a continent, but it is neither of those." I answered.

"Then what is it?" Asked Twilight, her head slightly tilted to one side.

"Auraxis." I said letting out a long sigh, "Is the name.... of the planet I am from." A look of shock and fear covered all of their faces, including hyperactive Pinkie Pie, whose jaw hung wide open in disbelief.

"Y-Ya mean yer an-"

"Alien." I said, cutting off Applejack. "Yes I am, but you are just as much the aliens to me as I am to you and I am living proof that you are not alone in the universe."

Twilight's expression went from that of shock to one of completely joy, looking as if she might explode.

"This is incredible, I always thought life might exist on other planets, but I never thought I would see the day I would actually being talking to one that knows Equestrian." She shouted full of excitement.

"What's Equestrian?" I asked.

"The language you are speaking, duh." Said Rainbow Dash.

"What you call Equestrian we call English." I said. "Its the Dominant language among my race."

"What do you by that mister?" Piped up Nyx, who was standing next to her mother.

"My race speaks more than one language, all of which are native to our home world Earth." I told them.

"But you just said you come from a planet called Auraxis." Said a now confused Twilight.

"I did, but Earth is the planet where my race originates from, Auraxis is a planet we colonized almost two hundred years ago." I said, only confusing her more.

"What do you mean colonized?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"We are a space faring race, meaning we have mastered flight in outer space and we currently are still mastering Faster Than light Travel." I said. "And by colonized, I mean we have settled on over a hundred different planets in over a hundred different solar systems with Auraxis being the colony world that I grew up on. But at the moment all I want to do is get back home." I told them.

"Do ya mean to tell us yer stranded here?" Asked Applejack.

"More like crash landed." I replied.

"What do y-y-you mean?" asked Fluttershy.

"I was docking with the heavy cruiser Enduring Freedom, which was in orbit of our new colony planet Arcadia in the Arcadian solar system, I was making a supply delivery to an outpost fifty kilometers outside of Arcadia city when something beyond my control happened." I said.

"Do you care to explain?" Twilight asked.

"I was en-route back to Arcadia when a Spacial rupture, which is a tear in the fabric of space or wormhole suddenly appeared in front of my Super Galaxy class transport. The gravitational pull was too strong and I was sucked in, exiting in your planets atmosphere while the wormhole collapsed and exploded a few seconds later." I said.

"Sooo, where did you end up crashing?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"In a clearing in the forest two kilometers to the west of here, my transport was badly damaged in the process. " I replied.

"The Everfree? Oh you poor thing." Said Fluttershy as she flew out from behind the throne, hovering in front me. "It must have been horrifying to land in such a scary place."

"What do you mean? It wasn't scary at all." I told her.

"The fact that the plants grow and the clouds move all on their own, not to mention that the animals take care of themselves didn't scare you?" Asked a shocked Rarity.

"And that is scary how?" I asked.

"Well in Equestria the clouds don't move unless a Pegasus moves them and the plants and animals don't grow and stay healthy unless an earth pony waters and feeds them." Twilight told me.

"What do you mean by the clouds don't move unless a Pegasus makes them move?" I asked.

"Well, its how things work in Equestria." Said Twilight as she rubbed the back of her head with a hoof.

"Well I have a newsflash for you, forests like the Everfree, did you call it? Are natural to us humans on Earth and the worlds that we have colonized so we're used to them. And another thing we have scientifically proven over the last eleven hundred years that clouds move via air currents, you shouldn't be able to touch them and they move since they are made of air and water vapor." I said. "Which I am having a hard time comprehending let alone that unicorns and pegasi exist." I continued.

"What are you saying about not comprehending that unicorns and pegasi exist?" Demanded Rainbow Dash in an irritated voice.

"Well here's the thing. For humans, unicorns and pegasi only exist in our mythology. But everything I've seen here blows that clean out of the water." I replied. "And to tell you the truth I thinks its cool that we are wrong."

"Um O-kay, but how did you ever get those scars on your face deary?" Asked Rarity.

"Through something that my race has waged against each other in the six thousand years of our recorded history." I said. "Something that we are not proud of."

"What is it?" Asked Sweetiebelle.

"War." I said " Auraxis was colonize in 2675 but the wormhole the fleet of ships that arrived through collapsed, trapping us there. We colonized it and three factions arose the first is the governing body that rules over Earth and most of the colonies; The Terran Republic. The second is my faction, The New Conglomerate. And the third is The Vanu Sovereignty. After 175 years of peace, war broke out across the planet in 2850, me and my younger brother Joey enlisted in the NC army to remain free. The war finally ended in 2858."

"It was a terrible long war." I continued. "And it only ended three years ago."

"How bad was it?" Asked Twilight.

"I won't go into details, but all three sides have only one way of describing it." I answered.

"Which is?"

"Whatever Gods once were had long forsaken that place." I started, "There was no death to free you from the war, no glory waited for us in the afterlife, there we had just our steel and the will to endure another day, and endure we had to, for war would not decide who was right, only who was left, I got these scars in that same war."

"It was that bad?" Asked Twilight.

"Yeah and I'm glad it's over." I answered. "But the scars weren't the worst thing to happen to me." I continued.

"Like what exactly?" Asked Octavia.

"Well during the summer of 2854, the 157th was ordered to help defend the city of Axon." I started. "The city was loyal to the NC and was a major industrial city, by the time we got there half of the city had been taken by the Terran Republic." I continued. "We were patrolling a section of the city that had a column of republic tanks moving down it, we destroyed the tanks but then we got hit with some sort of new weapon."

"What kind of weapon?" Asked Twilight.

"One that had been outlawed for centuries." I said. "K-832 Poison Gas, the first canister was dropped from a f-53 Mosquito fighter and we didn't know what it was, a few members of our squad went up to it as it started releasing a white mist, they were dead before they hit the ground."

A collective gasp was released from them as I continued.

"Suddenly more canisters started impacting the street." I said. "At that point I yelled only one order and that was to run, we started running with canisters raining down on us, one landed right behind me knocking me to the ground." I continued. "By the time I got the face mask on my helmet I had already inhaled a lung full of the gas."

They had horrified looks on their faces, but I continued my story. "Having inhaled some of the gas, I started having trouble breathing, only to black a minute later." I went on. "I came to a few hours later, I could barely move and the noise I made alerted the remnants of my squad to my position, the first person to find me was my brother who then dragged me to a medic, I was transported to a field hospital afterwards."

"So ya were alright when they got ya to that there hospital?" Asked Applejack.

"Barely." I said. "I was in it for two months and the doctors had to pump me full of counter agents and numerous chemicals to save me." I continued. "But something started to happen to me, due to the chemicals and counter agents working to stop the gas they started to counteract each other and I slowly started to mutate, mostly just my physical state."

"Mutate how exactly?" A very confused Rainbow Dash asked.

"I went from a height of five foot eight inches to seven foot three inches, I can run twice as fast as I could, I'm stronger, my hearing is better and I have increased awareness of my surroundings, but that isn't all. I can also see in color and infrared" I told them.

"What's infrared darling?" Asked Rarity.

"Infrared is the ability to see heat, most species of snake see this way and many of my friends can tell when I am seeing in infrared." I told her.

"And how is that?" She asked.

"My eyes will go solid Cobalt blue from my pupils to the whites of my eyes." I said.

"Can we see?" Asked Applebloom.

"Sure." I said and after blinking a few times, I was seeing all of them in infrared.

"WOW, your eyes really do go completely blue." Said an excited Rainbow Dash.

"Despite this, I am still excited to meet an alien. I have got to tell Princess Celestia and Princess Luna about this." Twilight said full of excitement.

"And they are?" I asked.

"The main rulers of Equestria, Spike can you come here for a second?" She called

"Sure Twilight." Said an unknown voice.

From behind one of the thrones came a small purple bipedal lizard or at least I thought it was a lizard, it had green eyes with pupils similar to the ones Nyx had and greens spines running down the back of its head to the tip of its tale.

"Uh what is he?" I asked.

"I'm a dragon." Said Spike. "Don't worry, I heard everything."

'Dragons, this planet keeps hitting me in the face with surprises.' After telling Spike what to say, he in turn wrote it all down on a piece of paper, showing Twilight, who read it.

"Okay Spike, you know what to do." She said and on that note, Spike literally breathed fire and burnt the letter, turning it into a sparkling cloud of ash that shot out a window towards the east.

"What the hell? I thought you were sending a letter not burning it!" I shouted.

"Don't worry, that's how I send Celestia letters, her reply should be her in a few seconds." She told me and as if on cue, Spike burped out fire that turned into a rolled up letter.

"Well what did they say?" I asked.

"They wish to meet you at once, they're sending two pegasi with a chariot to come and take you to Canterlot." She told me.

"Forget the chariot, I'll just fly and follow them." I said.

"I thought you said your ship crashed and got damaged?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"I have more than one way of flying." I told her.

"How? You don't have any wings." Demanded Rainbow Dash.

"I have a jetpack." I replied.

"What's a jet pack?" She asked.

"You'll see." I told her as I started to head back down the main corridor.

"Where are you going?" Asked Twilight, I turned to answer her.

"If there are going to be two pegasi who are going to take me to this Canterlot then shouldn't we head outside?" I asked which made her nod in agreement.

"I suppose you're right, come on everypony." She called to the others and we started back towards the main gate. For the first few minutes it was awkwardly silent until I decided to ask a question that had been bothering me.

"Okay this has been bugging me, but just what are those markings on your sides for anyways?" I ask.

"They're our Cutie Marks silly." Pinkie shouted, bouncing up and down as we made our way down the corridor.

"What in the world is a cutie mark?" I asked not knowing what that even was but what the hell, you never know anything about a place you've never been to unless you ask.

"Well." Started Twilight "A cutie mark basically is what you get when you find your special talent or a hobby you are interested in."

"Huh, interesting." I said. "Okay, I have one more question; when I fixed Vinyls glasses after I accidentally broke them, she picked them up in some sort of telekinetic field. What was that by the way?" I asked.

"Magic." Said Twilight, I wasn't able grasp what she had said.

"Magic? That's not possible." I replied.

"Well here in Equestria, every type of pony has some sort of magic." Twilight said, trying to explain it to me. "But, you seem confused about it, why?" She asked me.

Still walking down the corridor, almost to the doors, I thought. 'I better explain my confusion to them.'

"Well for us humans, magic doesn't exist and we believe it never has and never will. That is why I am having a hard time believing that you actually have magic and use it all the time." I said. "But since I am stuck here for the time being, I don't have a problem trying to learn about it and how it exists on this planet which, by the way, what is the name of this planet?" I asked.

"We call our planet Equis." Rainbow Dash told me, still hovering in the air a few feet behind us.

"Hmm, well know that I know what planet I'm on it shouldn't be too hard to map this system and don't worry we don't colonize planets that have civilization on it." I said, by this time we had reached the doors and as promised, there was a gold chariot with two pegasi hooked up to it who looked my way with concern but then relaxed when they saw who they had come to get.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, remember how you wanted to see what a jet pack was?" I asked her.

"Yeah." Came her reply.

"Well time to show you, get going fellas I'll follow behind." I told them, at the same time activating the jet pack with the controls built into the gauntlet on my left arm. Causing the small two foot wings to rotate ninety degrees to the sides and extend out while I held my pack under my right arm, if I wore it while using the jetpack it would be burned to a crisp.

"You ready for this Rainbow?" I asked her.

"I was born ready." She replied.

"Okay then, watch and learn." I said and I ran about five steps forward before jumping up and hitting the thruster ignition before flying eighty feet up. I stopped and used the throttle that fit into my hand to lower the thrust output so I could hover.

"Ta-da." I said as I turned around to see the look of amazement on their faces before turning to the two pegasi who were still standing on the ground.

"Well come on then, you two lead the way." I said and with that they both spread their wings and headed to the east with the chariot attached to them. Before I took off after them I turned back towards the small group still standing in front of the castle.

'I'll be back soon, don't worry." I told them with a smile.

"I'll have a welcome to Equestria party waiting for you." Said Pinkie with the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face. I gave a quick two fingered salute before turning into the direction of the two pegasi and leaned forward, maxing the throttle to reach maximum speed.


Canterlot Ten Minutes later

Thanks to me going full speed to catch up to the chariot pulling pegasai, the trip to Canterlot only took about ten minutes, which was fast if I say so myself. But when I first saw Canterlot, I was amazed at what I saw, the city was literally built into the side of a mountain which, if our architects had seen this they would be going crazy at how dangerous it was to build a city that. It was sticking straight out of the side of a mountain. Over all I was impressed until my sightseeing was interrupted by one of those royal guard ponies, a female pegasus to be exact.

"Are you the Alien?" She asked me.

"Yes I am, who are you?" I asked her.

"Sergeant Dark Feather." She said.

"Well Sergeant, what do you need me to do so I can see this Princesses?" I asked her.

"Follow me, but you're going to have to hand over any weapons and other items first, just a safety precaution." She said.

"Okay then." I said before following her down a long narrow hallway, stopping in front of a small opening similar to that of an old 1920's movie theater ticket box..

"Please hand over any weapons or other dangerous item you have as well what is in the pack." Dark Feather asked.

I didn't answer but complied, naming off everything I had with me as I did.

"One mag-shot pistol with nine spare clips, one T4 auto pistol same number of spare clips, one mag cutter combat knife, three flash bang grenades, three concussion grenades, one canteen, a field tool kit, a med kit, a data scanner and data pad and one bag of bits with the exchange receipt from the bank." I said.

"Your helmet and the thing on your back as well." Dark Feather told me.

"Fine, one HA001 combat helmet, and finally one hellfire mark 6 Jet pack." I said not even bothering to tell them about my cloaking device, seeing as how it would come in handy if I needed a way to escape if this meeting didn't go too well.

"Thank you, this way please." Dark Feather instructed me as I followed her down the rest of the hallway before entering what appeared to be the throne room.

"Wait here, the Princesses will be here shortly." She said as she exited the room. While I waited, I decided to have a look around, the room was rather nice, a multitude of stained glass windows made up the majority of windows of the room. A quick glance at my watch read 5:25 Pm.

"WOW, I've been busy." I said before the sound of another door opening caught my attention, turning around I saw another alicorn as Twilight called herself, but this one was different, she was a dark blue colored coat with a endlessly flowing sapphire blue mane and Aqua colored eyes with a crescent moon shaped 'Cutie Mark' as Twilight called them on her sides, she must have been Luna though she didn't seem all that happy to see me.

"Greetings you must-" I was cut off when her horn glowed as it was enveloped in her so called magic field and a cobalt blue field grabbed hold of my entire body to the point where I couldn't move with my arms forcefully extended out and I was lifted about two feet off ground as she flapped her wings and got eye level with me.

"Now alien, we shall see why you are truly here." Princess Luna said.

"Shit." Was all I could mutter.

Author's Note:

yes cliffhanger baby in chapter four V'than meets the Royal sisters and learns of the existence of vampires and lycans and learns the Luna is a vampire and gets invited to a meeting of the inner circle. Again I have permission from Dennis the Menace to use that stuff and yes I did quote the PlanetSide 2 launch trailer in the explanation of the war on Auraxis

P.S who ever comments first gets to gloat about it all they want

ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GO

:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile: