• Published 13th Jan 2015
  • 1,020 Views, 35 Comments

My Little PlanetSide - Sentinel053



war and hardship friendship and freedom all this is tested when an alien from another planet crash lands in equestria

  • ...
7
 35
 1,020

Chapter 4 Part 1 : Royal sisters

October,10,2861

Location: Equis System,Planet Equis

Sub Location: Canterlot Royal Throne Room

I have been through a lot. I've fought in a war that determined the fate of my home. I survived the return of a long thought extinct alien race.

Of all the things to go wrong for me this had to be one of the most embarrassing, being unable to move while suspended in the air by an angry princesses so called magic.

"Now alien, tell me why you have come to our planet." Demanded Princess Luna, she had been the first to meet this human and through the description Twilight had given Celestia and her, he sounded as if he really was stranded here but, she knew that some being could be manipulative. She had a right to believe this ever since she and Celestia had chosen Discord to capture Tirek only to have Discord betray them and she was not going to make that mistake again.

I didn't answer and I wasn't about to either.

"I'll ask again tell me why you are here?" Luna asked.

"Let go of me and maybe I will." I said, I wasn't about to let myself get interrogated by a pony that was only two feet taller than Princess Twilight.

"I do not think so." Said Luna. "You will tell me why you are here and we might not have you imprisoned."

"You're going to have to do better than make idle threats." I said.

"Very well." She said, her horn started glowing a darker blue while at the same time the magic field around me started to tighten and compress, adding to the irritating pain of having my arms stretched.

"Now tell me why you are here" Luna demanded, she could see that trying to apply physical pressure to this alien's body was having a bit more desired results.

" V'than Hendrick's Captain Heavy Assault class 157th infantry division serial number 15683269" I said falling back to the training I had received in basic on what to do when being interrogated by enemy troops in this case a princess, which didn't really help much.

"Stop with that nonsense and tell me WHY YOU ARE HERE!" Luna demanded, she was starting to become annoyed so she decided if forcing this human to his knees would make him submit. The force of suddenly being thrown to the ground and on to my hands and knees caught me by surprise as I struggled in vain to stand it felt like someone had dropped a harasser on me but I refused to submit.

"You're going to have to do better than that." I grunted, still keeping my focus on her and when I had finished she gave me a good whack to the side of the head with one of her hooves which just happened to have a metal shoe on it.

"Hah pathetic, you call that a punch? My grandma hits harder than that." I said which just seemed to throw her over the edge.

"How dare you insult me with such disrespect." She screamed as she threw the Human against one of the marble pillars of the throne room before using her gift of speed thanks to being a vampire to get to him before he could react.

The force of being thrown to the wall felt like I had been shot by a Vanguard at point blank range not to mention she was suddenly in front of me pressing down on my chest and left shoulder with her fore hooves as hard as she could.

"Answer me, why are you here." She screamed.

"Make me." I responded, only to get punched -well, hooved- in the side of the face and my jaw twice.

"-I'm not getting anywhere with him, may be intimidation might work-" She thought when she heard the humans response.

"Is that all you can do?" I asked as I spat out a glob of blood due to the punch to my jaw, only for her to start pressing against my chest and shoulder even harder, which started to scream in agony but I didn't show it.

"No, I can do better." She said.

"Don't make me laugh." I replied as I watched he eyes go crimson red and two of small pointed teeth poke out of her lips.

"-red eyes just like Vinyls, this is too coincidental to be a hallucination-" I thought. "red eyes and two pointed teeth, like that's going to scare me." I said to Luna.

"No, well maybe a little physical harm might make you talk." she said and before I could answer back she brought her hooves down on my chest and shoulder only to be followed by the cracking of ribs and the sickening pop as my shoulder was forced from its socket.

"GRAAAH." I screamed in pain. "-okay now I really want to kick your ass-" I thought but I was still held and bound by her magic and thought that if she thinks her red eyes and pointed teeth are going to scare me, she should wait till she see's what mine can do.

Luna smirked when she knew she had gotten the upper hand when she heard the distinct sound of some of his ribs cracking and the sound of his shoulder being dislocated but, it was what the human did next that caught her by surprise and even scared her a little, his eyes went completely blue, his pupils and the whites of his eyes all blue, she didn't know but I was looking at her in Infrared.

"W-What are you?" Luna stuttered, the changing of his eyes sent some fear through her only to be interrupted by the very same door she had come through opening again with Celestia stepping through only for her calm expression to turn to one of shock.

"LUNA what are you doing to him!" Celestia cried, she had expected Luna and the human to be politely talking to one another only to instead find him held up against the wall by Luna's magic and worst of all, Luna had her fangs bared and her eyes were red.

"Tia, he will not tell us why he is truly here and refuses to answer me." Luna told her elder sister.

"Luna, can't you see you are causing him great pain? let him go." Celestia responded to her younger sister.

"But Tia-"

"Luna. Now." Celestia demanded.

"Very well sister." Luna replied.

"-Sister?-" I thought. "-Oh you are so getting an ass kicking now-"

Luna stopped pressing against my chest and dislocated shoulder and released me from her magic. When I hit the ground I fell onto my knees and one good arm, gasping heavily due to the pain in my chest and shoulder. I started taking off my chest plate and armor on my left arm, trying to relief some of the pain and make it easier to breath. Once it was off, I used my good arm to stand up while I took note of the new princess. She had a pure white coat and mane that flowed similar to Luna's but it was pink, blue and green, she had pink eyes and a sun for her cutie marks while standing a foot taller than Luna.

Celestia could see this human was in pain as he removed part of his armor but, the pain was buried beneath a mountain of rage and hate that covered his face. She took notice that his appearance from what Twilight had detailed in her letter matched his appearance exactly, the short cut hair, his cobalt blue eyes and the two scars on the left side of his face.

Another thing she found striking was his height. He stood three feet taller than Luna and two feet taller than herself, giving him a somewhat intimidating appearance. His armor also caught her interest, it was colored mostly blue with yellow here and there but, the strangest feature was the round symbol on his chest plate and shoulder pads.

She then came to the realization that it was the insignia for his faction, the New Conglomerate as Twilight said in her letter.

"Forgive my younger sister, she can be overprotective of her subjects when a stranger enters Equestria." Celestia said to the human.

I turned to Luna and my conscious told me to beat the the living crap out of her but I withheld myself and decided on a better course of action.

"Luna, apologize to our visitor." Celestia told Luna.

"Very well Tia." She answered. "I am sorry that I-"

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed as I cut her off.

"Excuse me." She said as she jumped back a foot at my sudden outburst.

"You heard me, what is wrong with you? Do you really think it's okay to beat the living shit out of someone, let alone break half the ribs in his body and dislocate his arm?" I yelled at her.

"I only wanted to know why you are here, I thought my methods were justified." She told me in a scared voice.

"You know what? Shut it, the only way I will talk to you is if I have a sixty foot thick Titanium blast door between you and me. I'd rather talk to your sister then get beat up by you." I answered as I turned to the white alicorn who was standing next to her. "And who are you?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"I am Princess Celestia Co-ruler of Equestria, you must be the alien Princess Twilight met, correct?" Celestia spoke.

"Indeed." I said.

"Please come with us, we will have the castle medical staff heal you ribs and fix your arm." She politely said to me.

"That isn't going to happen, if they want to fix me up fine, but they do it here." I said

"And why is that?" Celestia asked.

"Lets just say you're welcome wasn't that hospitable." I said as I glared at luna.

"Very well, they shall come here." Celestia said as she walked over to the guard that had entered with her and told him to bring the medical staff.

"While we wait can you please explain who you are? Twilight said you are a soldier of sorts." Celestia asked me.

"I am my name is V'than Hendricks of the 157th infantry Division New Conglomerate Army." I told her.

"Hmm, an interesting name. Tell me, just what kind of soldier are you and what is your rank?" She asked.

"I hold the rank of captain, as for the type of soldier I am a Heavy Assault class." I answered.

"What is a Heavy Assault class?" Asked Luna still recovering from my violent burst of rage.

"Hey, what did I say to you?" I asked. "And to answer your question Luna, a heavy assault is basically a soldier trained to use heavy weapons such as light machine guns and rocket launchers." I said.

"Y-You have guns?" Said a now surprised Luna.

"Yeah, we have as a species for over fourteen hundred years." I said. "Is there a problem with that?"

"No, it was just that last year I had a bad experience with a group of Eco terrorists who used guns made by the Griffins, thankfully I outlawed all weapon purchases with them." Luna told me.

"-Huh go figure, one bad experience and instant gun control-" I thought.

By this time the medical staff had arrived with an assortment of medical equipment similar to that found in a twenty first century hospital, they also happened to be followed by a small group of unicorn guards who were levitating in some strange boxes.

"Hello there, you must be the alien Princess Luna decided to have a good scuffle with." Said one of the medical ponies, a normal pony with a tan coat spiky brown mane and an hourglass for his cutie mark.

"More like she was kicking my ass." I responded.

"Oh don't worry about that, lets just you fixed up." he said. "Oh, I'm the doctor by the way."

As the medical ponies started to do a physical examination of me, I took a moment to get a better look at both princesses, besides their physical appearances both of them were wearing a small tiara on their heads and had a metal chest piece with matching metallic shoes, Celestia's being gold and Luna's being a silverish blue.

Celestia watched as the medical set up their equipment to help V'than while getting a quick glance to Luna, her eyes had gone back to normal and she had retracted her fangs but, her lips were quivering at the amount of blood V'than had been spitting up due to his mouth bleeding and Luna was doing her best to stay in control.

"Are you alright Luna?" Celestia asked her sister.

"I'll be fine, I should be able to stay calm Tia." Luna replied.

"Okay Lulu." Celestia said to her as she looked back to V'than, she noticed that he had held a rather angry look and it was completely focused on Luna.

"Okay, just hold still while we get that shoulder of yours fixed." The doctor told me. "Okay, one. Two. Three." I felt a sharp sudden pain followed by a loud crack and then the pain in my arm was gone and I could move it again.

"Thanks Doc, now about my ribs?" I asked him.

"Alright, lets not get hasty." He said as he pulled out some kind of device that made a small buzzing sound as he waved it across my rib cage.

"Oh my, it seem that Princess Luna broke three of the ribs on your left side and fractured two on your right. " he said "Not to worry, we'll just get that fixed right up."

"Okay then, do what you have to do." I said.

"Alright, first I'm going to have to ask your to remove the rest of the armor on your torso and the top half of your uniform." The doctor told me, to which I happily obliged.

As Celestia watched V'than remove the upper portion of his armor and the top half of his underlying uniform, thankful he had second shirt underneath it, she noticed he was wearing a small metal necklace with two small metal plates on them. A better look revealed them to be some sort of identification thanks to the writing stamped into them, she then noticed that he had kept a rather angry look the whole despite being in pain, what worried her is that his look was directed entirely at Luna.

"May I ask why you are giving my sister such an angry look?" Celestia asked me to which my answer startled her.

"Lets say that right now I don't like her." I said.

"Alrighty there we go, good as new." Said the Doctor "I would recommend staying in Canterlot for a few days, just to make sure your ribs heal fully."

"Thanks doc." I replied.

"Now what's in the boxes that you brought with you princess?" I asked Celestia.

"Well first off, we would like you to explain what each of these items are." She said as she used her magic to empty out the boxes and held up everything I had turned over just before Luna decided to kick my ass.

"Some of these we were able to determine fairly quickly such as this helmet, first aid kit, canteen, some sort of knife and tool kit and two guns that we could not figure out how they work but these others we are not sure about." She said as she held up my grenades, scanner, data pad and my jet pack.

"First, can you give me my med kit? There's something in it that can help numb the pain and accelerate then healing process." I said.

"Certainly." Celestia said as she floated my med kit to me, I quickly opened it and pulled out one of the med injectors dialing it to use 5% of the Nanites before sticking the needle into the side of my gut. The Nanite started to work instantly, I could feel the pain start to lessen, give it a few hours and my ribs would be completely healed.

"Now can you explain what these are?" Celestia asked as she held up my grenades and jet pack.

"Well first off, the six round things are my grenades and the other item is my jetpack." I replied.

"I don't know what that is, perhaps you could demonstrate for us." Celestia asked me.

"Yes ma'am, just hand it over and I'll take it from here." I told her, which she then floated it over to me and I strapped it back on.

"How exactly does it work?" Asked a curious Luna.

"Basically it lets me fly but, naturally we humans can't fly so we had to invented a means to fly, a jetpack being one of them." I said. "But for a good demonstration I'll need a good vantage point, can you take me to the highest point of this castle?" I asked.

"Yes we can, but why?" Asked a now confused Celestia.

"Trust me, you will want to. But, for what I am going to do I'll need my helmet back." I said.

"Very well follow us." Celestia said. As I followed her and Luna, I was glad that whenever this castle was built, someone had the right idea to make the doors big enough that I could walk through them without having to bend over. After about twenty minutes of climbing stairs we came to a large door and when Luna opened the door it looked more like a bedroom than the highest point of the of the castle.

"Uh, this isn't what I meant by the highest point of the castle." I said with some confusion.

"But it is, my tower and quarters are indeed the highest point of the castle, go out on the balcony and you'll see." Luna told me, which I did and sure enough it was as high as you could get.

"Okay then, you wanted to see how a jetpack lets a human fly? Watch and learn." I told them as I turned and full on sprinted out of the room and leapt off the balcony.

"Nooooo." Luna and Celestia screamed in unison as they ran for the balcony this human had just jumped to what seemed to his death, but that changed quickly when they got to the railing and he shot up past them.

"How did you like that?" yelled as I shot past them and landed back inside Luna's room.

"We thought you had jumped to your death." Said a panicked Luna.

"That's why I had the jetpack." I responded.

"I for one thought it was remarkable." Said Celestia. "But, could please explain what these other items are?" she asked.

"Sure." I answered and for the next half hour I explained to them how my mag shot and t4 worked and the differences between them and their firing mode. I told them how a flash bang and a concussion grenade works and how they are used to temporarily stun enemies, my data pad came in especially handy when I demonstrated how they work let alone how it worked.

"Fascinating." Said Celestia. "But I have a few more questions, you said you are trained to use weapons called a light machine gun and a rocket launcher, what are those?" She asked.

"Here let me show you." I said as I brought up a holographic image of my Gauss saw.

"This is a light machine gun, actually its the one I use, the NC6 Gauss saw light machine gun." I said as I showed them.

"It has a 500 round per minute fire rate and comes in only one firing mode." I said.

"What mode is that." Asked a curious Luna.

"Full automatic." I said. "Remember how I told you how my T4 works, well it's the same thing for the NC6, Machine guns whether they are of the light or heavy type fire full auto."

"Here, let me put it in interactive mode for you to better understand" I said as I made the small image twice as large and brought up the small controls to demonstrate how it work.

"Watch." I said before pressing the fire button.

Celestia was amazed at what she saw, the weapon he was demonstrating from his data pad as he called it really did fire continuously, but then she noticed something displayed next to the hologram of the gun, it was a small number that seemed to decrease with each shot, it finally struck her that it was keeping track of how much ammunition was left before it needed to be reloaded.

"Fascinating." Celestia and Luna said simultaneously.

"Now what about this rocket launcher you use?" asked Luna.

"Here it is." I said as i pulled it up. "This is the NC55 Shrike anti personnel anti vehicle rocket Launcher.

"It fires a 60 millimeter projectile at a speed of 1,580 meters per second and a range of 3.2 kilometers." I said as I demonstrated its destructiveness.

"Well.. this is all very interesting." Celestia said. "But, do you happen to have these weapons with you?"

"My NC6 I left in my transport in the Everfree, as for the shrike I don't know, it was probably sucked out through the seven foot hole that was torn in the side of the hull." I said, which seemed to calm them down.

"Well we thank you for leaving it, I assume that if you had brought it Ponyville might have gone into a state of panic." Luna told me.

"Moving on, since your injuries have yet to fully heal we would like to offer you accommodations to stay until you have recovered." Celestia said.

"Fine, but I will give it a day." I said. "One day." I added, holding up a finger. "But only on one condition." I continued.

"And what will that be?" Asked Luna, she didn't know what he was going to ask but she hoped it would be something good.

"If I am going to stay here I want all of my stuff back, my pistols, grenades, knife and everything else I had to turn over before someone decided to KICK MY ASS." I said as I redirected that last portion of the sentence towards Luna only for her to look at the ground ashamed.

"Yeah you know what I am talking about." I said in a harsh voice, still mad as hell for what she did in our first meeting.

"Very well but, you will have a guard with you when you are not on the castle grounds." Celestia said to V'than, even with Luna's apology he still seemed to be holding a grudge this worried her.

"Fine now my stuff, NOW." I said and every single item I had given up was returned to me, even my pack. When everything was given back I quickly inspected everything to make sure it was exactly how it was when I gave it up, first was my two pistols, I checked to make sure they were still loaded and cycled their action a few times for good measure. My knife I slipped back into it sheath on my belt before holstering my two pistols and returning my grenades and canteen to their respected places on my waist. Everything else I put back into my pack before reslinging it over my jetpack.

"I hope you are now content that you have been given back your property?" Celestia asked me.

"I am and don't think I won't use it in self defense, besides I have both my pistols loaded with a type of ammunition that doesn't kill, it only leaves paint." I said in an angered voice. "Now if you'll excuse me." I said as I headed for the door only to be interrupted as I opened it.

"Where are you going? We haven't finished asking you everything we wish to know about you." Luna asked, unsure as why V'than was leaving.

"Simple after what you did to me there is one thing I could go for right about now to calm down." I said.

"And what would that be?" Luna asked, she was getting rather confused as to what V'than was talking about.

"Simple, which way to the nearest bar?" I asked, what I needed was a drink and the hardest one this planet had at that.

"I do not think that will accomplish anything that would benefit you." Celestia said, she knew V'than was still mad at Luna but, how would going to a bar or pub help him to calm down?

"Well I do, now if you'll excuse me." I said as I started to turn back to the door, it was enveloped in a yellowish gold energy and slammed shut I turned around to see Celestia's horn glowing the same color.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yes 'really', you may go only with an escort after we are done asking you what we wish to know." She told me.

"Fine but, only one more question and that is it." I said, Celestia was starting to irritate me but I kept my cool.

"Very well, I would like to know why your race is so violent, Twilight said in her letter that your race has waged war against each other for your entire history, are you unable to find harmony and live in happiness?" Celestia asked.

I let out a long sigh ready to explain why humanity is such a violent race.

"The wars we waged against each other in the past were either short or long and sometime decades or centuries apart, and for many reasons, religion, resources, different ideals and some nation thinking they are stronger than the rest." I said. "And no, we have never found harmony because humans are naturally violent and aggressive to each other, it's who we are. But since we have encountered alien races that far more advanced than us we have banded together to defend ourselves for if we are attacked." I continued.


"I... see, since we have agreed to your terms we shall take you to a very well respected pub so that you may get your drink." Celestia said in a somewhat shocked and confused voice. She decided to let this all play out and see what the outcome would be.

"Thanks, now can either of you lead the way? I still have no idea where anything is since I'm new to this planet." I asked.

"Follow us." Celestia said as she and Luna went out the door with me and the few guards that came with us following suite. After descending the spiral staircase that lead to Luna's room and going through what felt to me as a maze of twists and turn, we finally exited the castle through the main gates and into the late night life of Canterlot. Celestia and Luna turned left down the street and everypony they passed would stop what they were doing and would literally bow. "-What do you expect, citizens paying respect to their leaders-" I couldn't complain, seeing as how humanity did it until the creation of the Terran Republic back in the 25th century. after 20 minutes we arrived at what seemed to be an upper class bar due to how fancy and ornate it looked.

"We are here." Luna said.

"You sure? This place seems a bit too stuck up for me." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"Most bars that I've seen like this are for the rich, not the general public." I told her.

"Please V'than do not worry, the owner is a dear friend of ours and we'll see to it that he treats you well." Celestia said.

"Thanks for the support." I said, opening the door and having to bend over again just so I could get through the door. The reaction I got was the same as the cafe, everypony present went silent as they saw an unknown creature step through the door only to relax once they saw Celestia and Luna follow me in. I was able to stand up straight once I got through the door, glad that I was able to walk up to the bar counter, this place had chairs but, they were too small and built to seat a pony not a human so I had to sit on my knees.

Finally a bartender unicorn came over to see what I wanted.

"Hello." he said.

"Hi." was my reply.

"What can I get for you?" he asked.

"The strongest thing you have in a stein please." I said, his reaction was one of pure shock and aww.

"You sure you want something like that? It could probably kill you." He said.

"Trust me I've had worse, especially if you were where I am from." I said.

"Okay then but, I warn you it might knock you on you ass in seconds." he said.

"Bring it." I said.

He walked to the counter behind the bar and used his so called magic to pull down a good sized bottle and a large beer stein filling it three quarter of the way full before bringing it over to me.

"Good luck." he said, with that I took a big gulp before swallowing, it didn't even taste that strong and I know since I don't drink that often. I looked at him, then the princesses, then the stein, then back to the bartender with a scowl.

"Is this really the hardest stuff you have?" I asked.

"H-How are you not on the ground passed out?" He asked somewhat shocked, he had given this stranger Haymakers vintage brand and it didn't even phase him.

"Trust me, this has the consistency of regular soda to me." I said.

"But how?" Asked Luna, she was just as amazed as the bartender, V'than surely should have been passed out, but then it hit her, due to him being an alien his digestive system must be different.

"The reason I am not out cold on the floor is probably due to the fact I am human and not a pony so my body processes the drink differently." I said as I finished the drink and pulling out my bag of bits and placing five on the counter.

"Thanks for the drink" I said as I headed for the door followed closely by the princesses and the guards. Once outside, I headed towards a motel down the street only to feel a hoof tap me on my side.

"Where are you going?" Celestia asked me.

"The motel, I need a place to stay the night." I told her.

"That simply will not due, I would like to offer you the privilege of staying at the castle as part of our apology for you treatment you were given when you arrived." She said, she wanted to show V'than that she was truly sorry for how Luna acted.

"Pass, the only way you'll get me to stay in the same building with her is if she is restrained and surrounded by an electric fence." I replied, there was no way in hell I was staying in the same building let alone castle with a princess who decided to beat the shit out of my only for her older sister to try and get to me to stay to recover.

"Do really think that is necessary?" Celestia asked. "She said she was sorry and yet you still are angry towards her, can you at least accept her apology and let it be?"

"Try looking at it from my point of view and maybe you'll understand" I said in a harsh tone, like her explaining it to me was going to help.

"I understand why you are angry at her but, why can you not leave it in the past." Celestia asked me.

"Let me tell you why." I said as I walked up to her and knelt down so we were at eye level. "Because I made contact with a new species and I was treated in a very friendly way until I came here and met your sister, turning this into the worst first contact scenario ever." I whispered into her ear before pulling away.

Celestia thought to herself "- He does have a point, this is the first time Equestria or Equis has made contact with other worldly beings and the way Luna hurt him does show we were not at our best-" her train of thought was suddenly interrupted when V'than started to talk to her again.

"Since you, Celestia have been a better host, I am willing to give your sister another chance and will accept your offer to stay the night at the castle." I said " On one condition."

"And that would be?" Luna asked.

"If I stay I want to be as far away from you as possible." I said, I wasn't going to take any chances with her even if she felt like her apology was accepted.

"Very well, we will put you on the opposite side of the castle from my tower." Luna said.

"Thank you, now we are getting somewhere." I said as we headed back to the castle.

Upon returning to the castle, I asked where the kitchen was after my stomach had let out a loud gurgle since I hadn't had anything to eat since the salad earlier that day. Celestia and Luna both lead me down one of the long hallways until we came to a massive and I mean massive, like the size of two ranch style houses at least.

"Holy shit." I said.

"What?" Luna asked.

"My mom and grandma would have a field day if they had a kitchen like this." i replied before spying some refrigerators lining a part of the wall.

Before Luna or Celestia could ask what V'than would like he was already going through the fridges, pulling out fruit and vegetable and piling it on one of the preparation counters before walking over to the large freezer.

"Tia what could be in the freezer that he would eat!" Luna asked her older sister.

"I do not know Lulu." Celestia answered, they got their answer very quick when I started to pull out some chicken and "-heck yeah-" two full racks of ribs.

"Booyah, I'm going to be eating good tonight." I said as I slid the chicken and ribs into one of the ovens only to look over at Celestia and Luna who were just staring at me wide eyed and jaws hanging open.

"What?" I asked them.

"W-We didn't think that you ate meat." Celestia stuttered.

"Well I do my species are omnivores meaning we eat plants and meat." I said.

"Interesting, I did not think such a thing could be possible." Luna said.

"Well it is." I said.

Luna and Celestia watched for the next twenty minutes as V'than ate everything he had prepared, not leaving even a crumb of food left before he was done they were both amazed at how much he had eaten, especially the meat which they only cooked for when the Gryphon ambassador was visiting.

"Well that was good, now if you don't mind I think its my turn to ask some questions." I said.

"Very well, what would you like to know?" Celestia asked.

"First off, what causes your manes and tails to continually flow like that?" I asked.

"The reason is that we are of a very high level of power and we are Immortal" Celestia said.

I couldn't help but snicker at what Celestia had just said, Luna and her immortal? I knew enough from modern science and the related works of the different alien races humanity has encountered to know that immortality isn't possible.

"What is so funny?" Luna asked me.

"The fact that your sister said you and her are immortal." I said laughing a little.

"It is true, what do you find so humorous about it?" Celestia asked.

"Its just that we have scientifically proven that immortality isn't possible, even the numerous alien races we have encountered say the same thing." I said, trying to explain it the best I could.

"I assure that it is possible and very true." Celestia said in a calm voice. She didn't know what to think here was an alien who is telling her that his species and apparently other alien races as well have proven that immortality is impossible yet she and Luna are.

"Hey, I'm not trying to be rude its just I am going off what I learned growing up." I said. "Okay next question, why are your cutie marks a sun and moon?"

"Our cutie marks represent our royal duties, I am the princess of the day and sun, while Luna is the princess of the night and moon" Celestia said to me only to confuse me.

"What do you mean by sun and moon?" I asked.

"It is one of our royal duties I raise and lower the sun." Celestia said.

"And I raise and lower the moon." Said Luna.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard, raising and lowering the sun and moon? I couldn't believe it so much that it all came.

"Bahahahahahahaha." I started laughing.

"I fail to see what is so funny." Said Luna.

"The fact that you said you can raise and lower the moon and the sun that's hilarious." I said through my laugh attack.


"And how is that funny?" Celestia asked she didn't know why V'than thought it was funny she had been doing that same task for 2,500 years.

"Because the fact you said it and its not true and physically impossible." I said as I stopped laughing.

"What do mean by physically impossible?" Celestia asked in an irritated voice, she had been nice to V'than until what he had just said, saying its impossible to move the sun and moon.

"Well for one the mass of a star is at least a hundred thousand times that of a planet and its gravitational field is just as large and stronger than the planet's and with the moon? Yeah it's smaller than a planet but it still weigh hundreds of millions of pounds so in all actuality you shouldn't be able to move either of them and I'm not trying to insult either I'm just going off of what we have proven over the last fourteen hundred years."

'While I thank you for not insulting our royal duties I don't know how I feel about somepony or in your case some alien saying mine or Tia's duty is impossible." Luna said, she was rather irritated that V'than had the gall to say such a thing.

"Alright last question and this one is specifically for you concerning something I have seen twice now since crashing on this planet." I said, I was going to find out what she and Vinyl had in common with the red eyes and pointed teeth.

"And what is it that you have seen twice that concerns me?" Luna asked she was unsure of what he was going to ask her and she prepared for all possible outcomes.

"The fact that when I accidentally broke Vinyl Scratch's glass and she shot me an angry look and her eyes went from magenta to crimson red for a split second and then yours did the same thing we when first met." I said, only for her to gain a look of shock on her face.


"T-Tia, H-He knows." Luna stuttered.

"Know what?" I asked not aware of what is was I knew or what was causing Luna to panic. "Seriously, what are you going on about your getting me confused and worried, is there something that I shouldn't know?" I asked with some concern.

"Y-You really don't know?" Luna asked.

"Again, I ask know what?" I said.

"The reason Luna is now scared and concerned is that she and Vinyl scratch share a certain condition as well as many other ponies who keep it secret." Celestia said, she wanted to explain it as best as she could.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"Me and Vinyl Scratch have what is called vampirism."

"Say what know?" I asked. "Are you saying that there are blood sucking ponies out there?"

"Yes, each of us have the same eyes that go red and these." Luna said as she held her mouth open as the two teeth I had seen earlier grew into inch long fangs.

"Well I'll be damned." I said. First ponies with wings and horns that can talk then dragons and know I'm supposed to believe this? I must be either dead or insane or both.

"Well then, if you and Vinyl are what you say you are then does Vinyl's marefriend Octavia knows about this?" I asked, wanting to make sure Octavia wasn't in any mortal danger.

"She does sadly. She found out last year, the poor mare she didn't know what to think at first but, she realized she loved Vinyl, sadly last year she was bitten by an equally feared creature."

"And that would be?" I asked, this was getting good, a planet ripped right from the human imagination.

"Have you heard of a creature called a Lycan?" Luna asked me.

"Yeah, we have depicted them in a few movie series over the centuries and let me guess, that is what bit Octavia?" I said, it was easy to figure it out.

"Indeed, it was and she has gotten used to it, now about you knowing this." Luna started.

"Let me guess, you're going to lock me in the deepest darkest part of the castle dungeon so that I won't go and tell everyone what I just learned?" I asked. If they did, they better be ready for me to resist.

"Actually no, since you have now learned about our existence and you yourself are something out of the ordinary on our planet I think it is only fair that we make you a temporary member." Luna said in a happy tone, the thought of the first alien on Equis joining the Inner circle just made her ecstatic.

"A member of what?" I asked.

"The group responsible for making sure that we creatures of the night as most might call us, safe and protected. V'than welcome to The Inner Circle." Luna said with a small smile.

"The inner Circle? that name sounds like some kind of socialist organization but, what the heck." I said.

"I'll take that as your agreement. Thank you, now we must go to the meeting starts in ten minutes." Luna said as she headed out of the kitchen.

"Fine since you know where you are going I'll just follow you." I said as I followed her out, after about five minutes heading north of the castle Luna finally stopped at a doughnut shop.

"You hold your meetings at a doughnut shop?" I asked in an bemused tone.

"Yes we do, now go in." Luna said.

The place was actually pretty spacious for looking so small with only one pony inside who looked like he could really use a few more salads.

"Princess." He said with a small bow.

"Hello Pony Joe, its that time of the week." Luna told him.

"It sure is, I know the drill." He said as he headed for the door while Luna handed him a bag of bits.

"Why'd he leave?" I asked as I leaned up against the wall next to the register while setting my helmet and pack on the counter.

"He is the only pony who isn't a member who knows about us and has never told anypony, the bits is payment for letting us use his shop." Luna said, only for the door to reopen after she finished to reveal the familiar face of the two friends I had just made Vinyl and Octavia, both of whom froze when they saw me.

"V-V'than W-What are you doing here?" Asked a now scared Octavia.

"Well lets just say that I might have noticed Vinyl's eyes go red when she was mad at me for breaking her glasses and then Luna doing the same thing when I got to Canterlot and she kicked my ass." I said.

"So you know what we are." Vinyl asked as she stood next to Octavia.

"Yep Luna told me, don't worry I won't tell, I got secrets from the war that only I know about and I have never told anyone." I said with a smile, both mares let out a sigh of relief and calmed down once they took in what I promised.

"So Luna brought you here to make you a member since ya know, you're an alien?" Vinyl asked me.

"Temporary member, once my ship is repaired enough that I can go home I'm outta here and your secret will never be known." I said. "Speaking of which, since this meeting starts in a few minutes I better disappear."

"You're leaving already?" Octavia asked.

"Nope I'll be here, you just won't be able to see me is all." I said.

"How exactly?" Luna asked.

"This is how." I said as I activated the cloaking device from Joey, all three of them let out a gasp.

"How'd you do that?" Vinyl asked with excitement in her voice.

"Simple really." I said as I deactivated it. "This device here on my gauntlet is a cloaking device, it lets me walk unseen."

"Cool." Vinyl and Octavia said together.

"Oops better re-cloak, some more are coming." I said as I re-cloaked and re-took my place against the wall.

Luna started of with a welcome to everyone before going into some stuff about improvements to the group then introducing two new members both of which got their cheers and boos for being a bloodsucker and wolf while unlike the rest Vinyl and Octavia sat together holding hooves in a way and then it was my turn.

"Now for our newest member, please show him respect for he is a long way from home and can be easily agitated sometimes." Luna said. "V'than would you like to introduce your self?"

"Certainly." I said as I slowly walked out into the middle of the shop with a heavy thud from my boots while still cloaked.

All the ponies started turning heads looking for the source of the sound but unable to find it. I decided to play a small joke and dropped the cloak when they were all facing the middle of the room

"Boo." I said as the cloak deactivated to be met with a gasp.

"Hello." I said.

"hi." came everyone's reply save for Luna,Octavia and Vinyl.

"I'm V'than and I am neither Vampire nor Lycan, I'm something more dangerous." I said.

"Then what are you?" A pony on the Lycan side asked. I turned to face the stallion who had spoken and stopped when I saw him, it wasn't the fact he had claws and yellow eyes that got my blood boiling, it was the color of his coat, mane and tail. A red mane and tail with a black coat, the colors of the Terran Republic.

"I am an alien." I said which only confused him.

"N-No way you're from another planet." He said while stuttering to get the words out.

"Yeah I am but from a colony world and not from our home world." I said not wanting to explain myself again like I did with Twilight.

"But what makes you more dangerous than us?" He asked luckily I was able to show him.

"Take a good look at what I have on my belt and maybe you'll figure it out." I said when he did, it only took a second before he went wide eyed.

"Y-Y-You have two guns and some sort of knife." He said in a very scared tone.

"Bingo, right on the money." I said.

"B-But why do you have them?" A curious mare asked.

"In my line of work as a soldier we use guns but, my pistols are what we call secondary weapons, we use bigger guns for our primary weapons," I told her.

"And what would that be?" She asked.

"Basically I'm trained to fight in war and to kill." I said only for a loud gasp to follow from everyone except for Vinyl and Octavia.

"And yes I have done both which was very recent." I added.

"How did you feel when you fought and killed someone?" The TR colored stallion asked.

"Like I wanted to go and throw myself off a cliff." I said. "Because there isn't a day that goes by when I don't see the images of men and women I have killed and those who served with me that have burned into my brain." After that, I retook my place on the wall and just leaned up against it with my arms crossed and my head hung low for the rest of the meeting.

As I headed back to the castle with Luna, Vinyl and Octavia followed us.

"V'than, is it true that you felt like jumping off a cliff when you killed someone?" Vinyl asked.

"Yeah I did because I hate killing even if my friends thought I did, I hated it every damn minute of the war, I hated it." I said only to feel something grab my leg, I looked down and Vinyl and Octavia were trying to hug my leg.

"Thanks, you two seem to know how to cheer someone up." I said with a small smile.

"Don't worry about it, plus you'll see us again when you get to Ponyville for your party." Octavia said.

"Care to explain?" I asked.

"I'm the DJ I always work the music at one of Pinkie's parties." Vinyl said all excited.

"Well alright then looks like I'm going to have to introduce you to Human music." I said. "Good night you two." I said as I went through the castle gates, they both waved goodbye before continuing on. After being shown my room for the night, with the bed being made bigger with magic I tried to sleep in it, sadly I couldn't. When you get used to sleeping on the hard ground or a rock in the middle of a war, you find it hard to sleep on something soft so I opted for the floor which felt better, I didn't even bother taking off my armor before drifting to sleep.


Meanwhile Luna's tower

Though he was asleep Luna still had many questions to ask.

"-What does he not want us to know about his race or the war he was in and why does he sleep on the floor?-" Luna mentally asked herself.

"Well I know one way of getting answers, there is a reason I am the princess of the night and why I can look into the dreams of others." Luna said as she got into her bed, after the events of tonight she just wanted to sleep. As she went to sleep she shifted through the dream realm until she found V'thans mind.

"Let us see what you are hiding." she said as she entered his dream.

Unbeknownst to her she would not be ready for the destruction, violence and carnage she was about to see or even ready to handle it.

Author's Note:

part 1 finished what happens next only time will tell and Luna's Vampirism again I have permission to use it and this is the last time i will be using it.in the next part Luna see just how humanity wages war in V'thans dream of a past battle and getting at what Planetside is all about guns explosions and more guns and the occasional MAX zerg :derpytongue2:

P.S I might rewrite this one kinda regretting it :facehoof:


p.s sorry for the long wait college got a little busy:twilightblush:

Comments ( 18 )

Honestly, so far. It's going very good. And I know school's been cracking down on you. Same here.

So, it's going well, could do a bit of fixing up with grammar. And is going a little fast-paced. And you might want to go a little more in-depth with a few of the conversations. Show a bit of emotion! (Not that it's not horrible or anything. I've seen tons of stuff come out of the chute that's worse than yours;even my first story is worse than this.) But I see much potential for this, keep on writing and you'll get there!:pinkiehappy:

5774908 thanks I will endevor to make ot better

Aww, Hiatus?

5850516 yes pondering on how to make next chapter full of we wage war with out giving younger readers nightmares

5851086 But nightmares make them stronger!

5854509 ya know you are right

Hiatus until furthur notice do not woory I uave another story coming

6051791 dont worry like a phoenix it will rise with a vengence

I've had a story notification pinging on my profile for forever and I could never figure out what it was. I looked in my recently updated but nothing was there, so I started going through my library and then I get here and it's a canceled story.

Is it college still? Are you playing soggy biscut with ya boi Nasty Jack? Please, I must know, is this story truly dead?

6518303 it is college and I might consider bringing it back from the dead I will see what happens but probably not. I do however have a new story I working that I am certain will not die

Luna needs a fuckin stake to the heart.

I'm so gonna KILL her, and never forgive her after this!

To bad you canceled it. I really wanted to get Luna punished, or get her own ass kicked!

11018353
Yeah I know I wasn’t the best writer then working on a new story right now The Wolf King check that out if you want

11018671

One: I didn't say that your a "bad" writer. Your stories and writing is decent. I just want the stories to continue! Especially this one and your Star Trek Online crossover.

And Two: I'm not much of a fan to your Wolf King, compared to the other two.

11018732
Oh no I wasn’t saying You said I was a bad writer, I was saying that when I made the stories I was a bad writer I was not trying to imply that you were saying I was a bad writer.

And That’s fair the wolf king isn’t for everyone but hey I’m glad you liked my two previous stories I’m gonna try and remake them as two different and better stories with the same settings but different characters but they’re gonna be better thought out better plan and better written I do hope when I write them you enjoy them

11018821

And That’s fair the wolf king isn’t for everyone but hey I’m glad you liked my two previous stories I’m gonna try and remake them as two different and better stories with the same settings but different characters but they’re gonna be better thought out better plan and better written I do hope when I write them you enjoy them.

Different?

11019049
Like I’m going to re write them but the settings and overall narrative will changed a bit same with characters but I still hope you like them when I release them

Login or register to comment