• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 1,593 Views, 35 Comments

Destiny: The Five - THOSEideas



Six went down into the Dark Below...only one returned. Eris is the last survivor, or so she thinks.

  • ...
7
 35
 1,593

Awakening

Princess Celestia was in a hospital room, leaning over a very confusing patient. The ponies that had brought it in told her all that happened to it and them. Apparently this alien could speak their language perffectly and survive a drop from the moon. Princess Celestia was quite sure that that was an exageration but she hadn't heard or seen what the ponies had.

Celestia had ordered for it to go into immediate medical care and be strapped down, just in case. This time however, she had used magic to confine it.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to please stop leaning on the patients leg."

Princess Celestia looked down at her hooves and saw that she had indeed been leaning on it's leg. She also noticed that it was it's broken one, woops.

"Doctor? What have you figured out about it? Gender? Magical aura? What?"

"Well...I now for certain that it is male, as for it's magical properties...they are impossible."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, to put it bluntly, it can give life to something dead as well as take it away from something living in an instant. It also has a second mind."

"So you are saying that this creature can give life to something once dead?"

"As far as I know, from what my scannin spell told me it ia almost as old as you."

Princess looked down at the creature with a new sense of respect, before it was the respect of not knowing but now it was the respect of awe. This creature had the power to give life, Cadence, Twilight, Luna and herself compined couldn't do that. Just as Celestia was about to ask the doctor another question she was interrupted by the door opening to reveal her sister.

"Luna! Thank you for interrupting your sleep, but this is important. As you can probably see, we have an unexpected visitor from the moon."

Princess Luna stopped at the foot of the bed and gazed at the creature that had a hard outer shell that protected most of its body besides its head.

"What is it? Is it some sort of beetle?"

"We were hoping that you could tell us what it is, it said it came from the moon."

"There is no life on the moon, I would now if there was and also you said it spoke?"

Celestia filled her sister in on what they had learned of the creature, unforunately Luna had a lot of questions that couldn't be answered.

"So is that its shell or is it some sort of armor?"

Princess Celestia looked at the doctor for approval before Celestia reached forward to get a closer look herself. She found what looked like seams in the hard outer shell and little clasps that held them together.

"Is this organic doctor?"

"Not according to all of the scans I have done."

Princess Celestia reached forward with one hoof and fiddeled with one of the clasps until it openned and relieved some of the pressure on the creatures chest. With renewed vigor she used her magic to undo the rest of the ones she could find. For a cople of minutes she struggled with the last one until it popped off, causing the creatures chest to expand and spill water everywhere. Celestia jumped back as the water spilled onto the floor and soaked the hospital bed.

Luna grasped the Chest piece of the creature and lifted it up to reveal an expanding, fleshy chest with bruises and scares covering it.

"So this material IS some type of armor, interesting." The Doctor proceeded to remove the clasps on the front hooves of the creature. Another interesting thing was that the creature had five things sticking out of each hoof. There was a lot to be learned about this creature. Celestia went to release the clasps on the creatures leg but was interrupted by a robotic voice.

"Don't touch those ones,"

Celestia looked up at the doctor and was met with the same confused look, they both turned their gaze towards Luna who was staring at something else. Celestia followed her sister's gaze to see a small, hoof-sized ball floating in the air with a single eye that was in the center of its body.

The ball had eight spikes sticking out of it's body, four on each side.

"Ummm, who are you?"

"I am the Human's Ghost."

The doctor gasped as she finished cadting a spell on the Ghost.

"That is the magical aura! That is the aura that can give life! But it can't take it away."

"No, I do not have that power, that power belongs to the Human you are currently studying."

Princess Celestia stole her gaze away from the floating orb and looked back at the...Human. So this...Ghost, gave life and the Human took it away? Interesting couple.

"Now before you explain what you are, I already know, You are a highly intelligent race that can control 'magic' as you call it. I scanned all of your files that you kept, I admit I am a little slow at reading but I did it as fast as I could."

"Wait, you went through all of our archives? How?"

"Simple, I just went through the gates and scanned everything."

Celestia sat down in the nearest chair she could find, this was going to be a loooong day.


Celestia stumbled through her room doors and shuffled towards her bed. Once the Princess was close enough, she fell face first into her soft matress and just layed half-on, half-off of her bed. Princess Luna and herself had spent the entire day talking and comparing things with that annoying little ball. The thing loved to talk, it would drone on about something that was completely unimportant. No wonder the Human killed things. Celestia groaned as her body finally relaxed for the first time since the Human came here. Apparantly the Humans were a peaceful race towards eachother ever since something called the Traveler came to their planet.

The problem was that Humans wee almost extinct because they were being hunted by creatures of pure darkness. Celestia still wasn't sure if she should release the human, so instead she had moved him into a cell, a comfortable one too. She had also told a courier to tell all the guards that they had a special visitor and he was to be watched constantly, It would have to gain her trust.

Celestia struggled to pull herself the full way onto the bed and fall asleep, her body gave up when she managed to just slip inside the warm covers when sleep took over.


Shin groaned as he woke up, his head hurt alot. Shin reached up to his head and found that he had a bandage wrapped around his head. He must have been knocked out, it wouldn't have been the first time he had woken up in a strange bed in a strange place. Shin looked around the obvious prison cell he was in, it had bare stone walls and no windows. Soooo, he was captured huh? Puuuph time to blink.

A trick the warlocks had taught Hunters was the ability to blink, or a short range teleport. Very useful in these situations. Shin walked to the opposite wall of the door and got ready to teleport, he ran forward and jumped once then activated the blink...

Shin went sailing theough the air and smashed into the solid metal door and broke his nose. What the hell? Shin staggered backwards squeezing his nose and crumpled when his broken leg failed him. The Light may speed his healing by a massive amount but it wasn't that fast. Shin just sat there and looked at the wall in confusion, why hadn't his teleport worked? Shin took his hand away from his face and it was covered in blood, that's when Shin realized He wasn't wearing any of his armor.

"FUCK!" Shin looked down at what he WAS wearing, it wasn't much. He was wearing his dark green thermal long-sleeved shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants. Shin reached down the front of his shirt and pulled out his dog-tags, thank goodness they were still there. When Shin had been revived the only way he could remember his name was from the two steel plates hanging from his neck.

Malphur zon Shin
DOB 7/18/14
Russia, Sochi
Corporal SU

This was what had given hope over the years, many who had been revived woke up and didn't know their names which traumitized them. He was a lucky man. Shin got up and limped back to his bed with his nose bleeding freely, it would go away soon from the Light. Shin looked back at his bloody hand as he put his dog-tags back under his shirt, the blood had smeared and crusted a little making his hand slightly stiff. Oh well.

Shin didn't even bother trying to go back to sleep, his mind was filled with the information that had been crammed into it without warning. An extinct species on an uncharted planet, who spoke the same launguage as him, and used magic. Thats what he saw right? As if in answer a voice spoke from outside his cell door.

"Yes your majesty, right this way."

Majesty? Was he going to be executed publicly by a queen? Wow, this really was a fairy tale. Shin heard steps outside his door and remained seated, trying to appear calm. The door opened to reveal a mid-night blue horse, that had a horn and wings to boot. He also noticed that it's mane seemed to defy physics by floating through the air from a wind of its own.

"Greetings...Human. What have you done to yourself?" Shin looked at the horse who was (judging by voice alone) a mare and then back down at his hand and smiled a little.

"Well, you see, I tried to escape and that didn't go well...as you can see."

"Well please do not feel as if you have to. Please, will you join me for a walk?"

"Um...yeah, sure." Shin was not expecting that,

Shin stood up and looked at the mare with an equal gaze, It stood with its head the same height as his but it's horn gave it an extra two feet of height. Shin and the mare stood for a silent minute as they both looked over the other with thorough concentration.

"Shall we go? We have a lot to learn about each other, especially because you came from the moon."

The mare turned away from Shin and walked out the door leaving him to stare at the image that was tattooed on her ass. It was a crescent moon, it was identical on both sides of her body which must have been a pain to do, no pun intended. Shin shook his head and followed the mare out of the door, as he stepped out of the cell the guard growled at him and glared. Shin didn't give him much attention besides looking him over and grunting. He was wearing medevil armor and had no weapon visible, not much of a threat.

The guard who had taken Shin's grunt as an insult grew angry very fast.

"You have a problem Alien?"

Shin turned back towards the horse slowly, this horse wanted a fight, alright.

"Oh I have no problem personaly with you Mule...just that your armor isn't protecting some of your important bits and you don't have a weapon to defend yourself."

"Call me a Mule?! Well I'll make you fear us!" The horse lunged at him with his left hoof and tried to punch Shin in the chest. Shin stepped to the side and forward so that he was to the left of the horse's arm. He then pointed his fingers and jabbed into the ponies arm pit causing the tendons to pinch and knot together. He then kicked out the horses left leg so that he started to fall from being unbalanced. As the Horse's head started falling towards the ground he brought his right fist in an upper cut and slammed it into the Horses jaw. The fight lasted about fige seconds and Shin walked away with a bruised fist, horses jaws were REALLY hard.

As Shin turned around to walk in the direction of the mare he was confronted with the scowiling face of the mare herself.

"Why did you do that?"

"That horse started it..."

"I don't care how you handle arguments from where you come from but that is not how we handle things here. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Shin had to admit that was a little inappropriate of him, oh well.

"However, you do prove an important point, the guards armor doesn't protect some important things. You will help us with that as payment for the crime you just commited."

Shin groaned but nodded, he could tell this was a place with little violence and it was built on second chances. If these horses were humans then this place would have collapsed a millennium ago.

"Also, we are ponies, not horses."