• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 8 Comments

Empire from the Other Side - IceDragonKing



The Nagas had returned to Equestria in order to recolonize it without know that the land are now belonged to the ponies.

  • ...
12
 8
 1,075

Called us Savages?!

Chapter 5 Called Us Savages?

In the Everfree Forest...

"That's called headdress," said Kaa while Rarity try put his headdress on her head.

"What about this straight thingy?"Asked Applejack while she's carrying his laser musket.

"That's laser musket. Or a musket for short," said Kaa and he's looking to the left side of him.

"So... what that way will lead to?" asked Kaa when he's point to the left side of him.

"That way will lead you to Froggy Bottom Bogg," said Fluttershy.

"All names at this place are completely strange... Froggy Bottom, Ponyville, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Spike... and Rainbow Dash," said Kaa.

"The name of you and your pet are sound strange too!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Kaa Raava and Adewa? What the hay are those mean?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Raava means sound and Adewa means order," said Kaa and he's look back to his shoulder bag and saw the pets of the girls are sneaking into it.

"Hey!" said Kaa and he's grab them all out.

"Are these guys your pets?" asked Kaa.

"That's my bunny Angel!" said Fluttershy and she's quickly take him in her arms.

"My Opal!" said Rarity and she's quickly take her like Fluttershy did.

"Hey Winona!" said Applejack and she's rubbing on her head.

"BARK! BARK!"

"My little Gummy!" said Pinkie Pie and she's take and put him on her head.

"TANK!" said Rainbow Dash and she's carry him and rubbing his head.

"Let's see how many they had took..." said Kaa and he's look into his shoulder bag.

"Great! They had ate three of my Pongal!" said Kaa.

"Pongal?" asked Applejack.

"The rice boiled with milk of Laloumena and jaggery," said Kaa.

"Those are foods from your home?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"From the Naga Empire, at its capital city called Kolkata," said Kaa.

"What does it look like?!" asked Rarity.

"It has been called as the City of Joy. So many of fun and light, during the nighttime is so very special! Aside from the fun,

we have a lot of the temples, statues of our Gods and the streets are filled with the speeders and shuttle-like chariots," said Kaa.

"Wish I can see it!" said Rarity.

"Of course you all will see it," said Kaa.

"HOW?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"We will create it here! In the colonies that we have under all of you. We are here to retake them." said Kaa.

"You have the colonies in the underground?" asked Fluttershy.

"Of course, our ancestors built in order to hide themselves from you who are the blood-thirsty savages," said Kaa.

"Savages?!" asked Rarity.

"How dare you to called us savages?!" asked Spike.

"I didn't mean that!" said Kaa.

"Go away from us!" said Rainbow Dash and she, along with her friends, carry their pets and walk back to Ponyville.

"Wait!" said Kaa and he's quickly creep to go before them and block their way.

"We can help you! A lot! We will teach your kind how to use this land better!" said Kaa.

"We knew how to use our land!" said Applejack and she's keep walking away from him with her friends.

"Oh come on! Ladies please!" said Kaa and he's creep following them and then accidentally fall into a pond of water.

"Oh great!"Said Kaa and he's get up with Adewa.

"All I want to say is... you Keshi are just lower than us. We can help you to get to our level!" said Kaa.

"That... would be mean about... the 'savages' you called us. Means the beings that are not like you,"Said Fluttershy.

"That is mean you're afraid to follow the ones that different," said Rarity.

"How about we give you some lessons about Equestria?" asked Applejack.

"Equestria?" asked Kaa.

"The name of this land," said Pinkie Pie.

"We called this land, Uchchaihshravas," said Kaa.

Meanwhile on Mount Olympus...

"How long that you all have known about this?" asked Celestia.

"1000 years ago," said Poseidon.

"Why?" asked Zeus.

"Because Equestria are home of the Ponies!" said Luna.

"They don't have the right to stay!" said Cadance.

"These 'Nagas' had arrived at the same time that the tribe leaders of the Ponies had found Equestria. They can have the right to stay," said Demeter.

"Actually they came here before they will found Equestria for 10 months," said Aphrodite.

"At least it is the same year," said Hades.

"It doesn't matter. They are trying to cause the havoc to Equestria and as its ruler, I must prevent it!"Said Luna.

"They had cause the earthquakes a lot! This has to be stop!" said Cadance.

"But Cadance-" said Twilight.

"I'm sorry Twilight. But this has to be stop. The Nagas will kill everypony who stand in their way. We must prevent it from happen!" said Cadance.

"She has a point in this Twilight Sparkle," said Celestia.

"You are just a new Goddess. You have a lot to learn." said Ares.

*I wish I can prevent the war. Hope the blast of that wind I gave them can be useful.* thought Twilight and she's rubbing on head of Owlowiscious who's stand on her right shoulder.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas 1995 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas 1995 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Note: This story just use the storyline of Pocahontas 1995 film only. No any characters from that film will appear.

Pongal is popular rice dish in Southern of India and Tamil of Sri Lanka. Made from rice and boil them with milk and jaggery. Laloumena is a word means Hippopotamus in Malagasy. Of course, in reality.

They use the milk of cows to boil the rice but in the Land of the Nagas, they don't have cows. Just the extinct animals in reality of both India and Madagascar.