• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,068 Views, 8 Comments

Empire from the Other Side - IceDragonKing



The Nagas had returned to Equestria in order to recolonize it without know that the land are now belonged to the ponies.

  • ...
12
 8
 1,068

Plan to Attack!

Chapter 7 Plan To Attack!

Later at Night, at Carousel Boutique...

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"I'll get it!" said Rarity and she's stand up from her chair and she's walk to open the door.

"Ms. Rarity. We need help of you and your friends." said Lunar Guard #1.

"What can I and my friends do for you?" asked Rarity.

"What can we do for you soldiers?" asked Applejack.

"We need you all to come with us." said Lunar Guard #2.

Later at Canterlot in the Royal Palace...

"He's got wounded by a Serpentine?!" asked Fluttershy.

"They are now have three crimes, invading Equestria, causing the havoc and injured an inhabitant of it," said Lunar Guard #1.

"Believe me your highness. It's the only way,"Said Alonzo as he's walking into the Throne Room with Prince Shining Armor and Franciscolt Pizarro.

"Fine!" said Shining.

"What's just happened?!" asked Spike.

"Alonzo had give me and Franciscolt Pizarro the advise about the plan to attack the Serpentines," said Shining.

"We will use the army that have soldiers in the numbers as 168 and one cannon only!" said Alonzo.

"That is impossible for a battle sir! From what did you tell us, they have the technology that advanced more than us!" said Lunar Guard #1

"There is no way we can win!" said Lunar Guard #2.

"Yes, unless... we have the Dragons," said Alonzo.

"And how are you suppose to make them help us?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah! You may need something to offer to them!" said Applejack.

"They like gems. So we will give them the gems!" said Alonzo and he's stare at Rarity.

"Now I know why these two brought me and my friends here," said Rarity.

"For cupcakes?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Not that Pinkie Pie. I am the only known pony of them that can find the gems!" said Rarity.

Few Days Later, at the Settlement of Sravasti...

"That the last one!" said Vaatu after he's weld the last block of brick with laser. Then, he's go to check on the others with Dhi.

"How about you two at the Jetavana Monastery?" asked Vaatu

"Still being good," said Ranjan and he's put the block on the blank.

"Need a welder here Kaa. Kaa?" asked Ranjan

"Umm... hmm?" asked Kaa and he's turn to look at Ranjan.

"Need a welder here," said Kaa and he's give him a welder.

"So... why are being so unhappy?" asked Ranjan

"Maybe he would just upset because he's missing the fun time!" said Two-headed Naga.

"Got a fight with the Keshi! It's an awesome one!" said Naga Phya.

"Yeah! We will slap their butts with our tails like the last time we did! AHAHAHAHAA!" laughed Dhi.

"Stop now you idiot!" said Vaatu.

"Oh come on Vaatu! Just have a little fun!" said Dhi.

"Oh yeah! We have a tons of fun! No copper! No oil! And the foods and drinks supply are almost empty now! I don't blame the High Priests,

but General Mukti is do nothing but eating, drinking and have the happiness of his own in those Stupas. Happy like a full belly Brachypodosaurus!" said Vaatu while he's pointing to the three repaired Stupas.

In the Center Stupa...

"This... is... terrible!" said Mukti as he's holding a crushed map in his hands.

"I should have been rich by now! But still no oil or copper! I can't go back with empty hands! That will shameful!

I have to do something! But what?" asked Mukti as the High Priests are ignoring him by doing the concentrate and Adewa by sleeping.

"AHHHH!"Screamed Taru as he's enter the Stapu with the arrow 'through' his head.

"I... I... bend the arrow by myself!" said Taru and he's get the arrow that he wear on his head off.

"Stop playing!" said Mukti and he's grab the arrow and take a look at its head.

"Well..." whispered Mukti and he's grab Taru at his collar.

"Taru! What do you think why the Keshi attacked us?" asked Mukti.

"Because we invading and causing a lot of the earthquakes to their land!" said Taru.

"No! It's because of the oil and the copper! They don't want us to steal their resources from them! That is why I must do it by force!" said Mukti.

Meanwhile in the Temple of the Olympians, near the Top of the Mountain of Canterlot...

"Hey Twilight!" said Applejack and then a light is glowing at the statue of Twilight, the Goddess of Friendship.

"Hi girls and Spike! What are you all doing here?" asked Twilight.

"Hope we're not interrupt anything," said Fluttershy.

"Oh you all not! So... what bring you all here?" asked Twilight.

"We would like to speak with you. About the current relationship of the Nagas and the ponies." said Rainbow Dash.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas 1995 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas 1995 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Note: This story just use the storyline of Pocahontas 1995 film only. No any characters from that film will appear.

Brachypodosaurus is the member of the family of the Ankylosaur. It is the only specie of the Ankylosaur that ever been found in India. Jetavana Monastery is based from the same one along with the three Stupas of Sravasti in reality.