• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,074 Views, 8 Comments

Empire from the Other Side - IceDragonKing



The Nagas had returned to Equestria in order to recolonize it without know that the land are now belonged to the ponies.

  • ...
12
 8
 1,074

'Ambush'

Chapter 6 'Ambush'!

Near the Secret Door of the Settlement of Sravasti...

"Look at that place!" said Soldier #1 when he's saw the gigantic three stupas and a large monastery at the center of the Settlement of Sravasti.

"So huge!" said Soldier #2.

"I can't believe they can hide it!" said Alonzo.

Meanwhile in the Tunnel under Ponyville...

"Keep digging guys. The oil and copper will be somewhere behind those dirt." said Mukti and he's take a sip at the glass of Tadi.

"Found anything?" asked Mukti.

"Only the rocks and the dirt sir," said Ranjan.

"And how long we have to keep digging sir?" asked Dhi.

"Yeah! We're not the slaves like the monkeys that once competed at us back at our home!" said Vaatu.

"I know, I know. To the might of Almighty Indra. I'm tired too!" said Mukti and he's take another sip at a glass of Tadi.

"Hey Taru!" said Mukti and Taru quickly runs to him.

"Yes sir!" said Taru.

"Bring me another glass of this!" said Mukti and he's give him an empty glass.

"Yes sir!" said Taru and he's run to get the bottle of the Tadi. Then, he's see a figure stand near the secret door. It turns out to be a Royal Guard from Canterlot.

"The Keshi! The Keshi!" said Taru and he's quickly creep into the settlement, hid behind the High Priests in the monastery.

"An ambush! They're here to kill us!" said Mukti and all Nagas immediately grab their laser muskets and prepare to defense themselves.

Ranjan accidentally slip up and shoot out, nearly hit at head of General Mukti.

"Shoot the Keshi! Not me!" said Mukti and the Nagas quickly creep to the Secret Door and shooting the laser at the ponies.

"They're attacking us!" said Soldier #1 and a blue laser from the shooting nearly hit at his head.

"So fight back!" said Alonzo and his soldiers grab their bows and arrows and shoot to the Nagas. Many blue lasers are still firing out from the laser muskets of the Nagas.

"Where is Raava doing in the time like this?!" asked Mukti and he's spot a pony soldier who being unguarded and then shoot him at leg.

"NO!" shouted Alonzo and he's quickly run to look at his wound trooper. Then, Vaatu appears and trying to slash him with a light blue sword called khanda.

But Alonzo punches him at face and quickly carry his injured soldier up and order the others to retreat back to Canterlot.

"YAY!" shouted Every Nagas

"Shut up! Shut up! They will be back!" said Mukti.

Meanwhile in the Everfree Forest...

"And that... is the story," said Applejack.

"Those explainations give me a lot of the information. Like why that big mark on the Moon had disappeared mysteriously like when it came.

Or even the blizzard that caused the Starving Time to all colonists at the time of our ancestors had arrived at here," said Kaa.

"As that you are know our kind better now. What about yours?" asked Fluttershy.

"I wanna tell you all but... maybe later. I had promise to my leader that I will be back before the sunset," said Kaa.

"But it's not even happen yet!" said Rarity.

"Sorry. I have to go," said Kaa and he's carry Adewa with him.

"Well... see you later!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Goodbye!" said Spike and he's walk back to Ponyville with his friends while Kaa and Adewa go back to the Settlement of Sravasti.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas 1995 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas 1995 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Note: This story just use the storyline of Pocahontas 1995 film only. No any characters from that film will appear.

Khanda means to break, divide, cut and destroy and it's also a name of a sword in Ancient India. All of the weapons of the Nagas like the Khanda, Musket and Jaivana, the Ancient Indian Cannon are all developed into the version of laser.

Tadi or also known as Kallu is the alcoholic drink made from sap of the various species of Palm trees in India.