• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 8 Comments

Empire from the Other Side - IceDragonKing



The Nagas had returned to Equestria in order to recolonize it without know that the land are now belonged to the ponies.

  • ...
12
 8
 1,075

Time for War!

Chapter 11 Time For War!

In the Everfree Forest, at the Castle of Two Sisters...

"That won't work! No ones going to listen!" said Kaa.

"This is the best way," said Twilight.

"But-" said Kaa.

"The best way didn't meant to be unraffled," said Twilight and Kaa is now thinking back of what did Twilight had told him.

"Well... let's go speak with your Prince," said Kaa.

"I'm already convince the Gods now. The rest are up to you all," said Twilight and her face is disappear from the tree.

"Okay... time to go!" said Rainbow Dash and she's grab his hand and pull him with her and her friends. Unbeknownst to them, Ranjan watches from the bush and saw them going to together.

While on the other side, Alonzo de Ojeda had saw Rainbow Dash is holding a hand of Captain Raava with her. He is now thinking that his love will be away from him. Out of jealousy,

he's jump out from the hiding in the bush and grab Captain Raava and try to kill him with his sword.

"NO!" said Fluttershy.

"AHHHH!" screamed Pinkie Pie.

"Alonzo!" said Applejack.

"You have to stop!" said Rarity.

"Spike! Do something!" said Rainbow Dash and Spike run to grab his tail and trying pull him out but Alonzo kick him off by his leg. Ranjan who watching the event,

he's now creep out from the bush, loading his laser musket and aim it to Alonzo.

"Two eyes watch straightly!" said Ranjan while he's aim it to Alonzo and then, he's shoot him.

"BANG!"

Ranjan had shoot at Alonzo at the 'right spot', killing him instantly. This give the girls and Spike a huge shock.

"Did he-" asked Ranjan.

"You killed him!" said Fluttershy.

Meanwhile in Ponyville...

"What's that noise?!" asked Snips.

"We better tell the guards!" said Snails.

"Quickly!"Said Snips and he's run with Snails to tell the soldiers of Alonzo de Ojeda.

Back into the Everfree Forest, at the Castle of Two Sisters...

"Go away from here!" said Applejack and she's run to punch Ranjan at face with Rainbow Dash but Kaa use his tail grab them.

"He is only just-" said Kaa.

"YOU KILLED HIM!" shouted Rainbow Dash and then they see the Royal Guards are running through the forest to castle.

"Get out of here Ranjan!" said Kaa and Ranjan turns to look at him.

"I SAID GET OUT OF HERE!" said Kaa and Ranjan quickly creeping away into the forest. Few minutes later, the Royal Guards arrive, arrest Kaa and carry the dead body of their leader to go with them.

Later in Ponyville...

"Who did this to my best friend?!" asked Franciscolt and two soldiers of Alonzo de Ojeda give him Captain Raava.

"These girls and their Dragon are hanging out in the forest. Alonzo go out to find them. And then, this Serpentine had killed him," said Royal Guard.

"You will pay for what you have done! Bring him with us!" said Franciscolt.

"STOP!" said Rainbow Dash.

"What did you girls and that Dragon thinking you all are doing?!" asked Franciscolt.

"We're only just trying to help!" said Fluttershy.

"You all should have know what to do and what not to do! Now everypony come! We need to get the weapons and the Dragons from Canterlot," said Franciscolt and he's go back to Canterlot with his soldiers,

bringing Captain Raava with them. After they had leave, the Cutie Mark Crusaders walk to meet their sisters and their friends.

"He's came to protect us," said Fluttershy.

"Sis..." said Sweetie Belle.

"We're the ones who told him where did you go," said Scootaloo.

"We all are worried about you!" said Apple Bloom.

"We thought what we did was right! We're sorry!" said Sweetie Belle.

"No Sweetie Belle. Its our fault. Everything that had happened are because of us. We will never meet Kaa ever again!" said Rarity.

Meanwhile at the Settlement of Sravasti...

"Help! I need help! Please!" said Ranjan.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold on little guy!" said Dhi .

"What's just happened?!" asked Vaatu.

"It's Captain Raava! They captured him!" said Ranjan.

"Who's captured him?!" asked Naga Mekong.

"The Keshi!" said Ranjan.

"Those savages?!" asked Vaatu.

"Mukti was right!" said Naga Phya.

Meanwhile in the Jetavana Monastery...

"This is an opportunity of me! Finally! The oil and copper will be mine! Now... this... is... the... time for war!" said Kaa.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas 1995 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas 1995 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Note: This story just use the storyline of Pocahontas 1995 film only. No any characters from that film will appear.