• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,074 Views, 8 Comments

Empire from the Other Side - IceDragonKing



The Nagas had returned to Equestria in order to recolonize it without know that the land are now belonged to the ponies.

  • ...
12
 8
 1,074

Another Secret Meeting!

Chapter 10 Another Secret Meeting!

At the Settlement of Sravasti...

"AH!" screamed Ranjan and he's aim his laser musket to Captain Raava when he saw his figure from the dark.

"Hold on Ranjan!" said Kaa.

"PHEW! I'm nearly kill you Kaa," said Ranjan.

"Aim like this would be hard. Two eyes watch straight when shooting. The way you watch will get better," said Kaa and he's creep into the settlement.

"There you are Kaa!" said Dhi.

"We had been looking for you everywhere!" said Vaatu.

"RAAAVVAAAAA!" shouted Mukti and he's creep out from the monastery with the High Priests and his servant.

"Where have you been?!" asked Mukti.

"I... go to exploring the forest and swamp nearby," said Kaa.

"Good. Hope you know where the Keshi are. We need that for a battle!" said Mukti.

"What battle?" asked Kaa.

"We will 'blow' all the savages away once and for all!"Said Mukti.

"You can't do that!" said Kaa.

"Ohh! Why?" asked Mukti.

"Listen up, we don't have to fight them!" said Kaa.

"Kaa are you crazy?" asked Ranjan.

"I met five of them. Another creature is called a Dragon," said Kaa.

"What are you talking about?!" asked Vaatu.

"The savages?!" asked Ranjan.

"They are no savages! They known the places, they known the dangerous and way to go anywhere!" said Kaa and unbeknownst to him, the pets are hiding in his shoulder bag and Angel grab an apple and give it to Kaa.

"Look! There is a food here!" said Kaa as he's showing them an apple.

"What is that thing?" asked Dhi.

"Better than the rice boiling in the milk and the thicky deep-fried bread!" said Kaa.

"But I like them!" said Taru.

"They are not going to care us!" said Mukti and he's grab the apple from Kaa's hand, drop it on the ground and smash it with his tail.

"They are going to kill us! Eat us! They have copper and oil with themselves! And want those stuffs to be with them!" said Mukti.

"They have no copper or oil!" said Kaa and this make all of them go shock.

"No oil and copper?!" asked Vaatu.

"Your little Keshi friends told you that, didn't they?" asked Mukti.

"YES!" said Kaa.

"Lying! They are monsters! They are thieves! The more powerful and more civilize civilization like us have to wipe them out!" said Mukti.

"We have no right to do anything! This is their land!" said Kaa.

"THIS IS MY LAND! And after this moment, any of you who had an encounter the Keshi and didn't kill them! Will become the rebellion and get cut head off!" said Mukti.

Later in the Evening...

"Now our change!" said Applejack and she's quickly run into the Everfree Forest with her friends.

"APPLEJACK!" shouted Apple Bloom.

"RARITY!" shouted Sweetie Belle and she's arrive with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.

"Sweetie Belle!" said Rarity.

"Apple Bloom!" said Applejack.

"What are you girls doing here?" asked Fluttershy.

"This has to stop!" said Scootaloo.

"We don't you lose you all!" said Apple Bloom.

"Please Rarity! Don't go!" said Sweetie Belle

"You girls no need to worry about us," said Rainbow Dash

"We're trying to make everything go better," said Applejack

"For everypony and the Nagas!" said Pinkie Pie

"We need to go! Bye!" said Rarity

"Let's go girls! And Spike!"Said Rainbow Dash and she's run into the Everfree Forest with her friends.

Meanwhile at the Settlement of Sravasti...

"Mukti said he will lead us to rule this land!" said Two-headed Naga

"What if Raava was right, if this land are no longer have copper and oil?" asked Naga Phya

"Believe me guys! The savages have to hide something! They don't come to attack without a reason!" said Vaatu and unbeknownst to them, Kaa had pack up his staffs and go out with the pets, including Adewa.

They all run out from settlement, straight to the Secret Door and go out to meet the girls. Ranjan saw this and take a look at the door of the settlement. Then, General Mukti arrives behind him and push him out.

"Follow him! I wanna know where did he go!" said Mukti and he's hand over him a laser musket.

"And if you had encounter with a Keshi, make its fate doomed!" said Mukti.

"Yes sir!" said Ranjan and he's creeping to the secret door.

"Hold on Ranjan," said Mukti and he's turn back to look at him.

"You are the most vulnerable soldier that I ever seen. Don't let me down!" said Mukti.

"Yes sir!" said Ranjan and he's continue to creeping at the Secret Door to follow where Captain Raava is going.

Later in the Everfree Forest, at the Castle of the Two Sisters...

"KAA!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Ladies!" said Kaa.

"We have something to tell you!" said Applejack.

"I have something to tell you too!" said Kaa.

"An army in Canterlot are planned to destroy you and the colony!" said Fluttershy.

"All colonists are planned to conquer and wipe you all out too!" said Kaa.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Spike.

"Maybe I can help." said Twilight and her face is appear on the same tree.

Meanwhile in Ponyville...

"Umm... Mr. Ojeda," said Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

"Hey kids!"Said Alonzo.

"Umm... this is about our sisters and their friends," said Sweetie Belle.

"What is it?"Asked Alonzo.

"It's.... umm..." said Apple Bloom.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas 1995 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas 1995 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Note: This story just use the storyline of Pocahontas 1995 film only. No any characters from that film will appear.