• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 8 Comments

Empire from the Other Side - IceDragonKing



The Nagas had returned to Equestria in order to recolonize it without know that the land are now belonged to the ponies.

  • ...
12
 8
 1,075

The Uchchaihshravas Company Part 1

Chapter 1 The Uchchaihshravas Company Part 1

Far away across the Ocean on the left side of Equestria 1000 years ago: the City called Kolkata...

"The time has come!" said Two-headed Naga.

"This maybe the only change of you!" said Naga Lanka.

"To join the journey to the mysterious and undiscovered land of of our planet!" said Two-headed Naga.

"The land that filled with copper and oil! Waiting for you to take it! You might be the one of the crew members!" said Naga Lanka.

"So come here and sign your name!" said Two-headed Naga.

"Thanks for the help of you two for the promote. There are more than one hundred that came to join us now," said Cobra Naga.

"No problem Rama! So... will you join?" asked Two-headed Naga.

"Sorry. My duty is here. For the Naga Empire. I must protect our empire from the aliens that we have encountered with on the other planets," said Rama.

"Well... if you say so." said Naga Lanka.

4 Hours Later...

"The ship is ready!" said Cobra Naga.

"To the Land of Uchchaihshravas!" said Naga Phya.

On the Harbor...

"Goodbye!" said Naga Lanka.

"See ya!" said Cobra Naga.

"Good luck... my friends..." said Rama.

"Time to go back on my duty!"Said Rama and he's creep away into the city to find the Palace of Nagaraja. Before he will get on his speeder,

he looks back at the Harbor and looking at the ship that his friends are sailing to the Land of Uchchaihshravas, the land that soon will become known as Equestria.

10 Months Later, at Uchchaihshravas (Equestria): the Underground Settlement...

"When did the Food Supply will come?" asked Cobra Naga.

"I... I don't know..." said Naga Phya.

"We all are going to die! We will die!" said Naga Lanka.

"Stop barking! We're not going to die! The ship will come! I knew it will come!" said Two-headed Naga.

"Stop hoping now! The whole situation is hopeless now! We all will die soon!" said Naga Lanka.

"But we can't just give up! We still have another ship that can-!" said Two-headed Naga.

"It has been broken! No one can survived in this place! Believe me! This is the end!" aaid Naga Phya.

"We have two way to be killed. First by our hunger..." said Cobra Naga.

"And another option is died by hands of the blood-thirsty savages called Keshi out there." said Tentacle Arms Naga

Meanwhile in the Ocean: the Ship...

"LOOK!" shouted Cobra Naga and the green portal is open above the ship and the mutant aliens known as Genomorphs come out from it.

"ROARRR!"

"The Genomorphs!" said Naga Lanka and he's pull out his laser sword and run to fight the Genomorphs with the others.

The G-Sprites fly down to catch them and slash them apart. Five G-Elves jump out from the portal above the ship and attack the Nagas with their pikes.

Two G-Dwarves jump out from the portal and use their tentacles to slap at the Nagas and throw them out from the ship.

A G-Gnome's jump out from the portal to the deck of the ship and using its telepathy to fry brains of all Nagas.

"Take whatever you all wanted. Then, blow up this ship!"Said G-Gnome and all Genomorphs go to steal all of the Food Supply that the Nagas are going to deliver to the colonists in their colonies.

"Mission complete!" said G-Gnome.

Later...

"Now time to leave this savage planet!" said G-Gnome and he's grab remote in his ripped clothe and open the portal and go back to their planet, Planet Genomorph. Then, a bomb that planted on the deck is explode.

"BOOM!"

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas 1995 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas 1995 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Note: This story just use the storyline of Pocahontas 1995 film only. No any characters from that film will appear.

The Nagas that appear in are based from the Nagas in Secret Saturdays. Most of them have names in Sanskrit. Like Uchchaihshravas means neighing aloud and it's also a name of the seven-headed flying horse

of Indra, the King of Hindu Gods and God of Thunder. Keshi means long haired and it's also a name of demonic man-eating horse in Hindu Myth. Nagaraja means King of the Nagas and Raja means King.

The Genomorphs are also the characters from Young Justice TV Series.